#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really sure just where Cassy's dad lies on the street level foodchain. To my knowledge, he beat and then trained Lady Shiva, and has stalemated Batman before, but I'm trying to pinpoint him to exactly where he should be.

So, standard gear, morals on, each took up a contract to kill the other, y'all know the drill.

#2 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

I think prior to his illness or whatever, He was literally the best H2h Combatant, maybe smidgen above Richard Dragon.

#3 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

I'm not really sure just where Cassy's dad lies on the street level foodchain. To my knowledge, he beat and then trained Lady Shiva, and has stalemated Batman before, but I'm trying to pinpoint him to exactly where he should be.

So, standard gear, morals on, each took up a contract to kill the other, y'all know the drill.

Here are some feats if you want them: just scroll down to post 12. Concerning his fight with Cassandra she might be a bit off because her daddy issues.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/connor-hawke-vs-david-cain-660580/?page=1#js-message-7156001

#4 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back deadpool for a majority. His healing factor is a pretty good advantage, he has bette physicals, and I think skill wise they are comparable.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Here are some feats if you want them: just scroll down to post 12. Concerning his fight with Cassandra she might be a bit off because her daddy issues.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/connor-hawke-vs-david-cain-660580/?page=1#js-message-7156001

Thanks.

Cain had some kind of illness in the current timeline before New 52, right? So wouldn't he be even better in his prime? He stalemated Batman in his current condition, but in the 70s he apparently stalemated Deathstroke.

#6 Posted by cooljammy18 (972 posts) - - Show Bio

*coughs*

#7 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: No problem.

Cain when he got older stopped training and started to do things like getting drunk everyday. He simply wasn't as skilled as he was in his prime because he stopped training. He just got old and sloppy in his later years (well at least in comparison to who he use to be). All though its possible Slade has improved since his fight with David Cain. He has had a lot more experience and for all we know possibly training so he may have become a better fighter since then.

All though its worth noting I believe in one of his fights with batman he was drunk.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (42787 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade.

#9 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: No problem.

Cain when he got older stopped training and started to do things like getting drunk everyday. He simply wasn't as skilled as he was in his prime because he stopped training. He just got old and sloppy in his later years (well at least in comparison to who he use to be). All though its possible Slade has improved since his fight with David Cain. He has had a lot more experience and for all we know possibly training so he may have become a better fighter since then.

All though its worth noting I believe in one of his fights with batman he was drunk.

Thanks for the info. Consider this David in his prime then.

#10 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: No problem. Its tougher but I am still leaning towards deadpool.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#12 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8036 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. Although David Cain surpasses Wade in martial art prowess, Wade's healing factor, superior weaponry, and enhanced physicals give him the edge here.

Besides, Wade is no slouch in the H2H department.

Jmarshmallow