DAU Batman vs Slade(Teen Titans)

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DAU Batman vs Slade(Teen Titans) (25 votes)

DCAU Batman 56%
Slade(Teen Titans) 44%

vs

Vote for which combatant 2 out 3 rounds:

Round 1: Strictly H2H.

Round 2: Standard gear allowed for both

Round 3: Bruce in the Batman Beyond suit vs Reincarnated-by-Trigon Slade

• 
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry I meant to type DCAU*, not DAU

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By haoalchemist
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure this has been done

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By modernww2fare

Tough one.

@arcus: link?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare:

I can't post links on my phone, but I googled it and it has been done

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@modernww2fare:

I can't post links on my phone, but I googled it and it has been done

Links or "DCAU Batman vs Slade" never happened on comicvine

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Batman

Slade

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade........he's stomped batman many times

Batman........Batman has taken DS before with his toys.

This is a toss up.........leaning towards Slade, but the Beyond suit is pretty Badass...well for this battle it is.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade........he's stomped batman many times

Batman........Batman has taken DS before with his toys.

This is a toss up.........leaning towards Slade, but the Beyond suit is pretty Badass...well for this battle it is.

These aren't the comicbook versions, just the animated ones.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: Thats a good point.

Its hard to give DS a shot then really. Batman in the cartoon was very rarely totally outclassed, although we know he has been in the comics. Slade is constantly beaten by the titans. Going on feats alone I would have to say Batman. Batman (in the show) just has better showings and feats.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

@picallo3798: Ugh...dunno about Round 3, ya know when he was pretty much immortal, tanked Robin's attacks which broke his neck and healed like nothing, defeated the whole Titans team, had fire powers and so on.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ganon15

Its hard to give DS a shot then really. Batman in the cartoon was very rarely totally outclassed, although we know he has been in the comics. Slade is constantly beaten by the titans. Going on feats alone I would have to say Batman. Batman (in the show) just has better showings and feats.

DCAU Batman has had his weak moments too, mostly in BTAS and TNBA. Even The Shade was able to give him trouble in "Secret Society"

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: I will post links when I can, though you should check before making battles

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ganon15

@arcus said:

@ganon15: I will post links when I can, though you should check before making battles

I did and always do, I couldn't find any other thread just like this one. The closest one was "Batman Vs Slade T.V. versions" but that one doesn't have rules like mine.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even still, Slade was fighting four super-powered teens and one trained by Batman, and 7 out of 10 times he was still pretty good at holding his own, if not outright outclassing them.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Bruce

Slade

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Arcus1

@ganon15: true, the rules are different. My fault for not paying enough attention. I apologize

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman > Slade 9/10

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fighting done in the Teen Titans show is much more impressive, punching through concrete, jumping/throwing people insane distances etc... I'd def go with Slade here.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#21 frozen  Moderator

The same Batman that dodged Omega Beams and made members of the Justice League look like jokes in training? I'll go with him.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By micah007123

Slade all rounds easily.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bummp

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman easily

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins by scaling, TT Robin is stronger than DCAU Batman by feats and is more consistent, Slade casually destroys robin, so Slade stomps.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CAV_Tighten  Online

Slade wins by scaling, TT Robin is stronger than DCAU Batman by feats and is more consistent, Slade casually destroys robin, so Slade stomps.

☠️

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ben2004

@joker567892 said:

☠️

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten: it's true. Robin flexed out of robot dog pile, lifted a bear, and rocked cyborg with a punch.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CAV_Tighten  Online

@cav_tighten: it's true. Robin flexed out of robot dog pile, lifted a bear, and rocked cyborg with a punch.

🥱🥱Like Batgod doesn’t have instances of rocking gods with his hits

Loading Video...
Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten: all he did was push darkseid when he wasn't looking. He clearly couldn't actually do anything and is flat out stated to just be an annoyance

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CAV_Tighten  Online
@edgelord91 said:

@cav_tighten: all he did was push darkseid when he wasn't looking. He clearly couldn't actually do anything and is flat out stated to just be an annoyance

mental gymnastics? what did Robin do to cyborg again?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman wrecks

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Joker567892

@cav_tighten: TT Robin also has feats of fighting High tiers, he got hit by Starfire and it shook the whole block, which is above any feat Batman has, Slade and Robin cause shockwaves from their hits.

Slade wins.

Edit: They are also more consistent with their showings, Batman struggles with thugs and animals at points, whereas Robin consistently operates at a level above DCAU Batman

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CAV_Tighten  Online

@cav_tighten: TT Robin also has feats of fighting High tiers, he got hit by Starfire and it shook the whole block, which is above any feat Batman has, Slade and Robin cause shockwaves from their hits.

?? What kind of joke is this “shaking a city block” isn’t even wonder woman tier

Superman is above every single character from teen titans by feats while suppressed(Apart from Trigon) and both Darkseid and Kalibak were beefing with him, Batman fought them all and did much more than Robin ever did

Slade wins.

Edit: They are also more consistent with their showings, Batman struggles with thugs and animals at points, whereas Robin consistently operates at a level above DCAU Batman

what Level does he consistently operate at that Batman doesn’t out shine? High ends or low ends Batman stomps him.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Joker567892

@cav_tighten: Bruh, getting hit in your jaw hard enough to shake the block is above Batman’s durability range, he struggles with crooks and panther’s on a regular day, whereas Robin nor Slade have any anti feats on that level.

Batman doesn’t consistently beat high tiers, nor does he create shockwaves from his punches, destroy boulders, block bullets, he has no feats proving he can do any of those things outside of outliers like Ko’ing sinestro.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CAV_Tighten  Online
@joker567892 said:

@cav_tighten: Bruh, getting hit in your jaw hard enough to shake the block is above Batman’s durability range,

that never happened and taking hits from Superman and Overpowering Kalibak is above the entire Teen Titan’s durability range.

he struggles with crooks and panther’s on a regular day, whereas Robin nor Slade have any anti feats on that level.

You know I’ve watched Teen titans too right? Robin has been KOed + gotten his arm broken by a motorcycle crash lol, That one time Batman struggles with a panther(Giant Sabertooth tiger) is still above that one time Robin was hurt by beast boy turned into a Goat.

Batman doesn’t consistently beat high tiers, nor does he create shockwaves from his punches, destroy boulders, block bullets, he has no feats proving he can do any of those things outside of outliers like Ko’ing sinestro.

Batman consistently fights high tiers, Batman casually dodges bullets fired from close range and Batman can break boulders easily. Idk why you’re acting like this is comics with that outlier rant, The JLU is a Justice league animated show, Batman hanging around High tiers all the time and getting insane feats is inevitable.

normanale835

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman > Kalibak = Wonder Woman > Slade

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Edgelord91

@normanale835: bruh Batman didn't do squat to any of these high tiers. And got outright stomped by an Amazon. Robin and Slade have better stats

Edit- actually Batman might be faster

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Robin bullet timed, He’s as fast if not faster

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: I was referring to Batman avoiding the Omega beams and star Sapphire's attacks. Lantern beams are confirmed LS in the dcau

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten:

It did happen, Check Starfire Vs Robin in the flashback episode, he gets hit and the entire screen shakes and she does it again after breaking out of her cuffs, so it’s consistent with her other hits.

Breaking your arm crashing a bike is bad, but not consistent with his showings, Batman had multiple bad showings in his shows, using just JlU feats would be disingenuous.

I don’t remember batman ever actually dodging bullets and even if he did, blocking multiple bullets>>>>>>>>>Dodging them (Likely aim dodging too), Robin had to spin his staff at a fast enough speed to block multiple supersonic projectiles.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CAV_Tighten  Online
@joker567892 said:

@cav_tighten:

It did happen, Check Starfire Vs Robin in the flashback episode, he gets hit and the entire screen shakes and she does it again after breaking out of her cuffs, so it’s consistent with her other hits.

screen shaking doesn’t mean the block shakes lol and her other hits that hit the ground directly after smacking Robin didn’t shake anything and it’s all still below Kalibak or Superman.

Breaking your arm crashing a bike is bad, but not consistent with his showings, Batman had multiple bad showings in his shows, using just JlU feats would be disingenuous.

multiple bad showings like how many? JLU is Where he appeared most

I don’t remember batman ever actually dodging bullets and even if he did, blocking multiple bullets>>>>>>>>>Dodging them (Likely aim dodging too),

there‘s not a single person on this planet who has watched DCAU Batman episodes and call him sub bullet speed. It’s so common you can search up “dcau Batman dodging bullets“ and you would find feats lol.

No Caption Provided

Robin had to spin his staff at a fast enough speed to block multiple supersonic projectiles.

You mean like Tsukuri who did this exact same thing but mid Air? The same person Batman casually fought? Lol

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how strong TT Dick Grayson is Slade takes every round, especially round 3.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten:

Bruh they literally shake the screen and cause cars to shake bruhv, just rewatch the fight.

His own show? It’s where he has the most anti feats lmfao

Then show him actually bullet timing then bruhv, no aim dodging.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CAV_Tighten  Online
@joker567892 said:

@cav_tighten:

Bruh they literally shake the screen and cause cars to shake bruhv, just rewatch the fight.

Screen shaking doesn’t mean the location shook but let me cave in to that wank, that‘s cool, still below any relevant dcau high tier that Batman contended with.

His own show? It’s where he has the most anti feats lmfao

what is this replying to

Then show him actually bullet timing then bruhv, no aim dodging.

you can just watch the show or search these things lol

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Joker567892

@cav_tighten:

Batman never actually puts up a relevant fight against High tiers from what I see (Outside of Sinestro, which is a singular feat and outlier), Robin has actually contended with Starfire, Cyborg, etc. and has sent people to cloud level with his strikes and has caused shockwaves from hitting people, Slade scales above these feats.

BTAS??? The original DCAU show?

Concession accepted on this, you haven’t posted a relevant image showing him actually bullet timing.