#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in a forest

Both teams are bloodlusted

Who wins?

If anyone doesn't know who date masamune and mitsunari ishida is then let me know and ill post some fight scenes for them

#2 Edited by sync1 (3079 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Mitsunari's first name in the front? Lol..

Anyway, I'm not sure how much damage the Samurai Warriors can do against Luffy..

#3 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (924 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Why is Mitsunari's first name in the front? Lol..

Anyway, I'm not sure how much damage the Samurai Warriors can do against Luffy..

none.........either one piece character solos

#4 Posted by jsav777 (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: I think he's talking about the Sengoku Basara versions. They're pretty powerful.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
#5 Posted by sync1 (3079 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

@sync1: I think he's talking about the Sengoku Basara versions. They're pretty powerful.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Still... Luffy should be able to handle them.

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
@sync1

They are from Sengoku Basara not Samurai Warriors. Mitsunari is fast.........reallllllllyyyy fast....possibly even faster than zoro. One slash from mitsunari could cut luffy head clean off his body. They have a chance here. Its not a spite thread
#7 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Masamune and Mitsunari s&%t on Luffy and Zoro

#8 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by dangersky (29 posts) - - Show Bio

one question , can luffy use haki already or not ? and which version of zorro ? the newest one or when he still at 15 million berry ? if you used the old one then masamune and mitsunari going to win it , you now luffy weakness is with sharp think and water also , so without haki only zorro who can pick a fight , but the old zorro isn't that good.

So if yhe old one I vote for masamune and ishida

But if the new one I vote for luffy and zorro ( with haki you could beat your enemy only by touching it , or let them touch you then counter it using haki) , and zorro is deadly after trained by ( I forgot the name ._. You know lived in castle , and had a couple member of skilled monkey in the backyard)

#10 Posted by Dratini1331 (7903 posts) - - Show Bio

Gear Second means luffy solos. Sengoku Basara is awesome though =)

#11 Posted by Marshall_Long (3490 posts) - - Show Bio

The Samurai Team should take it they're much faster than Luffy and Zoro.

#12 Edited by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long: in what Universe are they faster than a Gear Second Luffy?

#13 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@marshall_long: in what Universe are they faster than a Gear Second Luffy?

Mitsunari is the fastest man in Sengoku Basara, and both Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura are sub-relativistic.

#14 Posted by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Was rhetorical, have watched and read both series, and Post time skip Luffy Could potentially solo, PRecog, With Speed Advantage, and Haki buff. to put Zoro in is a slight overkill.

#15 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Was rhetorical, have watched and read both series, and Post time skip Luffy Could potentially solo, PRecog, With Speed Advantage, and Haki buff. to put Zoro in is a slight overkill.

Sengoku Basara characters are way faster than One Piece characters, and even with Haki, with their ridiculous speed, Luffy won't be able to read their moves quickly, and on top of that, Mitsunari and Masamune are way to destructive. Either one can solo Luffy and Zoro.

Mitsunari is the bigger problem though as he beat Masamune and his army so badly in the game that he had forgotten his name. And in the anime, he went into a bloodlust mode, which made him move so fast that he could've decapitated Masamune if it weren't for his neck guard.

#16 Edited by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio
Sengoku Basara characters are way faster than One Piece characters, and even with Haki, with their ridiculous speed, Luffy won't be able to read their moves quickly, and on top of that, Mitsunari and Masamune are way to destructive. Either one can solo Luffy and Zoro.

Proof of their speed? in my opinion they are not.

Well Haki lets you dodge moves without seeing them so....and Destructive? how destructive? mountain level? cause your gonan need a few of those.

i can't remember much of the series so im asking for your help.

#17 Edited by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1

They are from Sengoku Basara not Samurai Warriors.

They're from both and history. This is why ya gotta remember to specify versions.

Keep that in mind for your next thread and you'll avoid the issue. :)

#18 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17208

Both Masamune and Yukimura flew up high into the atmosphere in a matter of seconds.

Haki doesn't always let that happen:

• It can't predict random attacks. Eg. Luffy was able to hit Enel by bouncing his fist on a wall to prevent himself and Enel, from knowing where it would land.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki is only linked to the user's awareness and their surroundings. Eg. Enel failed to detect Luffy inside the giant snake Nola, only to do so when Luffy escaped.
  • It also does not make the user any faster than normal, so the user's ability to dodge is dependent on their speed. Eg. Enel couldn't dodge Luffy's finishing move because it was moving too fast, even though he was able to predict it. Likewise, Luffy's Gear Second was able to outpace Boa Sandersonia despite her ability to read his moves.
  • It also seems to falter if the user loses their concentration. Satori lost the control of his Mantra when Luffy unexpectedly brought the string of exploding balls right to him, enabling Luffy to grab him from behind when the smoke cleared, and Gedatsu lost to Chopper because he lost his concentration and his Mantra faltered.

Destruction wise, take Toyotomi Hideyoshi into consideration, as he is a freak when it comes to raw power:

• He parted the clouds just by raising his arm
  • Just a single punch in the air from him caused a huge amount of earth to rise up, and leave a huge scar on the ground
  • A single weave sent hundreds of arrow back to their launchers
  • Hideyoshi made an entire sea of water disappear by just a slam to the ground.
  • He almost made a city-sized boat sink just by landing on it.

All of those feats above, and Masamune has taken a lot of hits from Hideyoshi, and still beat him in the anime, and Ieyasu beat him in the 3rd game.

And their attack power is mostly from Class P to Z, which is higher than Class G, which is One Piece's power level.

The destructive capacity in Sengoku Basara is mostly from mountain to even country level. And lastly, Sanada Yukimura's fire burns hotter than the sun.

#19 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: What? When have the one piece crew ever shown mountain busting attacks/ durability? I read the Manga, the best Luffy ever shown (by calculations) was town leveling. The only guys who shown Mountain busting capabilities was Enel (One of the most powerful One Piece character imho, plus nobody tanked his full power except for luffy, and that's because he's made of rubber), Whitebeard (Who Luffy never had the chance of taking a punch from), BlackBeard (Who only has that strength because of Whitebeard), Trafalgar Law(that's really only because of the range of his abilities, and the fact that his abilities at base are so powerful) and maybe Shaki as he lifted Islands with ease if i remember correctly( I could be very wrong though). So far, no one else has Mountain busting feats, nor durability.

#20 Edited by Dratini1331 (7903 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: No. I'm sorry, but no. Luffy and Zoro pre-time skip showed high destructive powers and high speed. Post-time skip and Luffy gets substantial buffs. Also, they're way slower than CP9, and Luffy read those moves fine. Haki is also basically just plot device hacks, so there's that way too.

#21 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

@saiyan_earthling: No. I'm sorry, but no. Luffy and Zoro pre-time skip showed high destructive powers and high speed. Post-time skip and Luffy gets substantial buffs. Also, they're way slower than CP9, and Luffy read those moves fine. Haki is also basically just plot device hacks, so there's that way too.

I'm sorry as well, but this is why you need to go get your brain checked. Both Luffy and Zoro have never, even in post-time skip, shown feats that compare to flying high fast in the atmosphere, making an entire sea of water disappear by punching the ground, and parting the clouds by raising an arm. The latter which was done by both Whitebeard and Shanks, yeah, but Hideyoshi did it by himself.

Luffy is only Hypersonic, and Sengoku Basara characters are sub-relativistic that's way faster.

Luffy is currently town level at best, and also, if Haki is hax, then he'd be able to avoid Nami smacking him.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#22 Posted by Dratini1331 (7903 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Ah, I see. No need to get all defensive, or insult people. Although, now I remeber why I stopped watching that show...

#23 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Ah, I see. No need to get all defensive, or insult people. Although, now I remeber why I stopped watching that show...

Remind me to teach you about sarcasm sometime.

#24 Posted by Dratini1331 (7903 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: -.- Can you make even a single post without insulting someone? Seriously? Even as a sarcastic comment, that's just being a jerk. It's not even really remotely sarcastic. It's just mean.

#25 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

@saiyan_earthling: -.- Can you make even a single post without insulting someone? Seriously? Even as a sarcastic comment, that's just being a jerk. It's not even really remotely sarcastic. It's just mean.

I'll take that as a compliment.

#26 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like sengoku basara is winning.....

#27 Posted by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling:

both Luffy and Zoro have never, even in post-time skip, shown feats that compare to flying high fast in the atmosphere, making an entire sea of water disappear by punching the ground, and parting the clouds by raising an arm. The latter which was done by both Whitebeard and Shanks, yeah, but Hideyoshi did it by himself.

Flying high fast in the atmosphere? how is that going to be useful in this situation? Besides, in that fight, that was NOT atmospheric that was barely above cloud level. which if averaged is about 8,000 feet for the low-mid clouds. which is about MACH 7.5 fast, but no where near what your claiming. you were over estimating a tad bit. How did he make the sea disappear? was it his mental force? Kinetic Heat from motion? How much water did it remove? you say a sea i doubt that unless you mean LAKE. As for parting the clouds, yes, shanks and white beard did it. but it was simply there presence that invokes that. and how, exactly, is that feat? was it the force from his Arms making wind? his mental force? again. no explanation. not a feat. BTW Hideyoshi is not in this fight i could care less what he has done. show me what he has done Directly to those involved. then we can start making claims. otherwise i would say OH WELL AKAINU TOOK A HIT FROM WHITEBEARD, AND LUFFY TOOK A HIT FROM HIM SO LUFFY IS WHITEBEARD LEVEL. no. You can use feats directly from their fight, but not separate.

Luffy is only Hypersonic, and Sengoku Basara characters are sub-relativistic that's way faster.

im still waiting on that proof..... that's a big claim your making there.

Luffy is currently town level at best, and also, if Haki is hax, then he'd be able to avoid Nami smacking him.

Luffy one shotted the Kraken, and beat the tar out of Hody, who apparently was threat to them as well without the steroids.

Im going to act like that was a joke and go to your points against it from earlier

• It can't predict random attacks. Eg. Luffy was able to hit Enel by bouncing his fist on a wall to prevent himself and Enel, from knowing where it would land.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki is only linked to the user's awareness and their surroundings. Eg. Enel failed to detect Luffy inside the giant snake Nola, only to do so when Luffy escaped.
  • It also does not make the user any faster than normal, so the user's ability to dodge is dependent on their speed. Eg. Enel couldn't dodge Luffy's finishing move because it was moving too fast, even though he was able to predict it. Likewise, Luffy's Gear Second was able to outpace Boa Sandersonia despite her ability to read his moves.
  • It also seems to falter if the user loses their concentration. Satori lost the control of his Mantra when Luffy unexpectedly brought the string of exploding balls right to him, enabling Luffy to grab him from behind when the smoke cleared, and Gedatsu lost to Chopper because he lost his concentration and his Mantra faltered.
  1. So, your tactic is that Masamune and Ishida are going into this swinging Wildly with no idea, besides that is counteracted by when Hody was Flinging those water bullets out rapid fire and not one hit Luffy.
  2. Once again. a weakness that was showcased once, yet has no bearing whatsoever in this fight, unless your going to somehow utilize it? have a giant snake around?
  3. Yes, and you have yet to Prove The Swordsmen are Faster Than Luffy in this regard. their combat speed is..less than impressive. Although in my opinion, Enel could have dodged, ill have to go review that fight. i mean, the dude could turn into lightning. by all means he should have been able to dodge that, unless your saying Luffy is faster than lightning....
  4. Again. a weakness that Luffy has not shown, you do realize that Haki is different with each individual right? An example is Silvers and Enel. if they were to fight with purely Haki, Silvers would win 10/10. Luffy's could be above Enel. and as far as he has shown. it is. one weakness for one, may be completely different for another, Gedatsu and Satori could have lost it due to their inexperience.

Onwards!

Destruction wise, take Toyotomi Hideyoshi into consideration, as he is a freak when it comes to raw power:

• Just a single punch in the air from him caused a huge amount of earth to rise up, and leave a huge scar on the ground

did he do that ON anybody in this fight? no? But hey, lets go through anyways.

1. How. Just tell me.
  2. I don't see where this helps you, Kukakus Specialized rankyaku Split the entire tower, and if it was in another direction im pretty sure he would have split the earth, and seeing as Zoro cut through that...Pre Timeskip....
  3. Sounds like a How with a single Cut Zoro split that galleon Class Ship, or the Dragons head, or how luffy oneshotted the Kraken(yes, i brought it up again) Thats Brushing aside their durability feats.
  4. How. exactly. is that a strength feat? i ask that again. and im going to need to see this "sea"
  5. A City sized boat...you realize how big a city is right? about as big as Noahs arc...that...Luffy...was going to break...oh.

So, until this is all clarified, I don't see why Luffy and Zoro Combined, Can't take this Especially, Since even though they are bloodlusted, they are More teammates than Their opponents. are used to working together, and that can easily Double their Strength.

#28 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling:

both Luffy and Zoro have never, even in post-time skip, shown feats that compare to flying high fast in the atmosphere, making an entire sea of water disappear by punching the ground, and parting the clouds by raising an arm. The latter which was done by both Whitebeard and Shanks, yeah, but Hideyoshi did it by himself.

Flying high fast in the atmosphere? how is that going to be useful in this situation? Besides, in that fight, that was NOT atmospheric that was barely above cloud level. which if averaged is about 8,000 feet for the low-mid clouds. which is about MACH 7.5 fast, but no where near what your claiming. you were over estimating a tad bit. How did he make the sea disappear? was it his mental force? Kinetic Heat from motion? How much water did it remove? you say a sea i doubt that unless you mean LAKE. As for parting the clouds, yes, shanks and white beard did it. but it was simply there presence that invokes that. and how, exactly, is that feat? was it the force from his Arms making wind? his mental force? again. no explanation. not a feat. BTW Hideyoshi is not in this fight i could care less what he has done. show me what he has done Directly to those involved. then we can start making claims. otherwise i would say OH WELL AKAINU TOOK A HIT FROM WHITEBEARD, AND LUFFY TOOK A HIT FROM HIM SO LUFFY IS WHITEBEARD LEVEL. no. You can use feats directly from their fight, but not separate.

im still waiting on that proof..... that's a big claim your making there.

Luffy one shotted the Kraken, and beat the tar out of Hody, who apparently was threat to them as well without the steroids.

Im going to act like that was a joke and go to your points against it from earlier

1. So, your tactic is that Masamune and Ishida are going into this swinging Wildly with no idea, besides that is counteracted by when Hody was Flinging those water bullets out rapid fire and not one hit Luffy.
  2. Once again. a weakness that was showcased once, yet has no bearing whatsoever in this fight, unless your going to somehow utilize it? have a giant snake around?
  3. Yes, and you have yet to Prove The Swordsmen are Faster Than Luffy in this regard. their combat speed is..less than impressive. Although in my opinion, Enel could have dodged, ill have to go review that fight. i mean, the dude could turn into lightning. by all means he should have been able to dodge that, unless your saying Luffy is faster than lightning....
  4. Again. a weakness that Luffy has not shown, you do realize that Haki is different with each individual right? An example is Silvers and Enel. if they were to fight with purely Haki, Silvers would win 10/10. Luffy's could be above Enel. and as far as he has shown. it is. one weakness for one, may be completely different for another, Gedatsu and Satori could have lost it due to their inexperience.

Onwards!

did he do that ON anybody in this fight? no? But hey, lets go through anyways.

1. How. Just tell me.
  2. I don't see where this helps you, Kukakus Specialized rankyaku Split the entire tower, and if it was in another direction im pretty sure he would have split the earth, and seeing as Zoro cut through that...Pre Timeskip....
  3. Sounds like a How with a single Cut Zoro split that galleon Class Ship, or the Dragons head, or how luffy oneshotted the Kraken(yes, i brought it up again) Thats Brushing aside their durability feats.
  4. How. exactly. is that a strength feat? i ask that again. and im going to need to see this "sea"
  5. A City sized boat...you realize how big a city is right? about as big as Noahs arc...that...Luffy...was going to break...oh.

So, until this is all clarified, I don't see why Luffy and Zoro Combined, Can't take this Especially, Since even though they are bloodlusted, they are More teammates than Their opponents. are used to working together, and that can easily Double their Strength.

Look at the videos above and see for yourself, in case you haven't. But let me counter your response:

Your first Paragraph:

It was way above the clouds, because when Masamune and Yukimura had their last duel in the movie, and flew to the atmosphere, the sky was almost black with the sunlight, and you could see a bit of Japan's landmass, unless you're blind. Luffy and Zoro doesn't have the flight and speed to do that.

As I said above, watch the videos and see for yourself.

Of course Hideyoshi is not in this fight, but you have to take powerscaling into consideration. Masamune has taken a lot of punishment from Hideyoshi's attacks, and he even took a punch from Hideyoshi into a huge castle.

"OH WELL AKAINU TOOK A HIT FROM WHITEBEARD, AND LUFFY TOOK A HIT FROM HIM SO LUFFY IS WHITEBEARD LEVEL" cough cough cough cough

Well played, but Luffy hasn't fought either Akainu and Whitebeard.

Likewise to you thinking Luffy and Zoro are faster, and I know what they're capable of.

Your second paragraph:

Who said Masamune and Mitsunari are FTL? I said they are sub-relativistic, and like I said, which is way faster than Hypersonic (Luffy's and Zoro's speed). ENel can turn into lightning, but that doesn't make him lightning speed unless he travels as lightning. Rayleigh can beat Enel, yes, but that's because of his knowledge of Haki and experience.

Your third paragraph:

The third time I said it, watch the video I posted, and see for yourself, and yes, he used the same striking power and been beating up Masamune in the last episode of the second season. Lastly, the boat was only as big as a small city.

Bloodlusted, and Masamune and Mitsunari won't hesitate to kill Luffy and Zoro either, and unless morals apply, saying that their team mates won't make a difference.

#29 Posted by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Your formatting, IT HURTS, but i will work with it nonetheless

i did indeed watch the videos. one has no pertain to this fight.

It was way above the clouds, because when Masamune and Yukimura had their last duel in the movie, and flew to the atmosphere, the sky was almost black with the sunlight, and you could see a bit of Japan's landmass, unless you're blind. Luffy and Zoro doesn't have the flight and speed to do that.

I did watch, that was in the range of the upper level of clouds, so let me amend, That makes them Mach 11 at best. good job. OF COURSE THEY CAN'T THEY CAN'T FLY. that's like saying "hulk couldn't fly to the moon Therefore, HE LOSE!"

Of course Hideyoshi is not in this fight, but you have to take powerscaling into consideration. Masamune has taken a lot of punishment from Hideyoshi's attacks, and he even took a punch from Hideyoshi into a huge castle.

Im saying, what he did on them Is what im looking for. Into a huge Castle? THAT i can work with if Zoro hadn't been Kicked into a Castle by Oar Pre timeskip. Moving on

Well played, but Luffy hasn't fought either Akainu and Whitebeard.

was making a point. But he did in fact get Hit by Akainu, he still has the scar to prove it.

Likewise to you thinking Luffy and Zoro are faster, and I know what they're capable of.

I may have initially stated they were faster, But now i know that they While not faster, Can Keep up with Haki added to their own speed.

Who said Masamune and Mitsunari are FTL? I said they are sub-relativistic

WTF?no one? where did i say that? i said they are not sub-relativistic, which my friend according to The definition of 'Relativistic' is basically everything slower than 1% light speed... soo yeah. YAY im as fast as Date!

which is way faster than Hypersonic (Luffy's and Zoro's speed). ENel can turn into lightning, but that doesn't make him lightning speed unless he travels as lightning. Rayleigh can beat Enel, yes, but that's because of his knowledge of Haki and experience.

sub relativistic is anything Slower than 1% the sped of light, look it up. unless your going by a different definition of 'relativistic'?

i hope you realize the Redundancy of that statement. So. i literally AM lightning, but i don't MOVE as fast lightning? wtf?

Way to not read my entire statement and take it ad hominem- "if they were to fight with purely Haki, Silvers would win 10/10. Luffy's could be above Enel. and as far as he has shown. it is. one weakness for one, may be completely different for another, Gedatsu and Satori could have lost it due to their inexperience."

The third time I said it, watch the video I posted, and see for yourself, and yes, he used the same striking power and been beating up Masamune in the last episode of the second season. Lastly, the boat was only as big as a small city.

Your Debate Skills are lacking, if you posted a time. i might be inclined to sit through the video. its not my job to look up your feat for you. im not trying to convince myself. i have almost NO idea what im looking for simply "look at him raising his hand(seriously?) and know that it was his was power!"

Sigh, bro, Proof, i can't ask enough. and don't you dare say "watch the video" unless it includes a time stamp. and what striking power is that?

ANY PROOF? no? k.

Bloodlusted, and Masamune and Mitsunari won't hesitate to kill Luffy and Zoro either, and unless morals apply, saying that their team mates won't make a difference.

Bloodlusted Means Character Applies, an example, if im sadistic and bloodlusted, im going to Kill you, but im going to do it slowly, get it?

How is being Teammates not going to help? wtf? bloodlusted only removes morals, so now, they are both teammates, who are willing to kill. Further increasing their synchronization. hell your Team seems to be enemies and are more likely to start fighting each other than Luffy and Zoro.

I mean honestly dude, your formatting is not only horrible, but your arguments are weak and redundant, You expect ME to find YOUR feats. And even Dare to use ABC Logic. Which is just ridiculous.

#30 Posted by CheeseSticks (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

Masamune and Mitsunari wins