Data vs. Prototype T-800

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

T-800 is surely the more durable and stronger of the two, but Data is probably faster and more intelligent.

Round 1: H2H, but no weapons (may use surrounding objects).

Round 2: Typical weaponry, but Data's phaser cannot be set to "vaporize."

The two meet in an abandoned textiles factory. No prep for either combatant.

No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By green_skaar

Haven't watched T3, I'm curious if T-800 showed any weakness? If there is anything to exploit, I'm sure Data would figure it out and use to get the win. Intelligence is highly under-valued on this board...

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The prototype T-800 is from Terminator Salvation.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The prototype T-800 is from Terminator Salvation.

I've only watched the original Terminator and Terminator 2, pardon my ignorance.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need for a pardon. I haven't watched Salvation yet, but I know a little of the T-800's capabilities. T2 and the T-1000 are my favorites, though.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hm. Data should take round 1 due to intelligence if not strength.

Rouns 2 could go either way but ill throw in my vote for T-800 due to better weaponry.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

round 1 date round 2 T-800 wins

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Data, both rounds

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't watched T3, I'm curious if T-800 showed any weakness? If there is anything to exploit, I'm sure Data would figure it out and use to get the win. Intelligence is highly under-valued on this board...

About it's only weakness is that it tends to move along at a brisk walk, rather than actually running, like Arnold. It also had a tendency to throw John Connor around, instead of just grabbing him and ripping him apart (obvious plot contrivance though, to keep John alive more than 10 seconds).

Its durability was crazy though. It took multiple grenades to the chest with no damage (to the endoskeleton), and they dumped a vat of molten metal (not sure what type; steel, I think), and the thing still got up and kept going. It also ripping a lower model terminator (T600 or something) in half like cardboard.

Also, as evidence by its fight with Markus, the T800 is designed to search for weaknesses in an opponent if they are capable of putting up a fight.

I know Data is plenty strong himself, and very fast, but the thing from Salvation was built like a tank. I don't know if Data could put it down.

For round two, well, phasers are crazy powerful for hand weapons. I don't know that the "limitation" the OP placed on it will really mean much; so instead of setting it to "vaporize" Data sets it to "liquify." T800 is just as dead either way, and I know there is at least one episode where they use phasers to burn through steel (or iron or something) without much trouble.

GoodTimesRoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GoodTimesRoll

T-800 Destroys both rounds easy. =/

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers