#1 Edited by virgin4life (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Round1:  Random Encounter - Fighting to Kill.  Data has no weapons - Boba has a blaster and jet pack (edited)
Round2: 1 day prep but regular gear (data has a phaser), Boba has all his standard guns and jet pack

Both fights are in a jungle and they start 1km apart.

vs.

#2 Posted by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Data

#3 Posted by FortressoftheMoon (678 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by virgin4life (428 posts) - - Show Bio
@FortressoftheMoon said:
"
"
damn homey
#5 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

Distance?

#6 Posted by Picard (999 posts) - - Show Bio

First fight: is this h2h, or Boba have his weapons?
Fight two: Data.

#7 Posted by Amazingoctus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

I can garauntee data wins round 2 (because he won't miss with a phase,  just not gonna happen) but you need to add more specific details on both. chances are data still wins though
#8 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a joke, Boba spite both rounds.......................................................
#9 Posted by virgin4life (428 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan said:
" is this a joke, Boba spite both rounds....................................................... "
Data is no joke, lil homey
#10 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba wins

#11 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio
@virgin4life
bobas armour is suposed to be lightsaber resistant, how is a laser going to get to him?..............................
#12 Posted by Vorien79 (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett takes round one, Data round 2.  Once Data has time to see what he's up against there will be no contest.

#13 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

one laser beam and data is done. 

#14 Posted by virgin4life (428 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan said:
@virgin4life: bobas armour is suposed to be lightsaber resistant, how is a laser going to get to him?..............................
phasers are that n*gga... they are tougher than lightsabers
#15 Posted by virgin4life (428 posts) - - Show Bio

i think data is the most powerful being in the history of this forum

#16 Posted by Picard (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan:
 how is a laser going to get to him?

Phasers>>>>lasers.
#17 Posted by Owie (3736 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good fight.  At first I was thinking Boba wins round 1, but actually I'm not sure a blaster could take Data down.  It might take a few hits, and even then he might keep going. However, I'm going to give Boba the slight edge here since Data would have to close before attacking.  He might be able to do it though.

In round 2, I'm giving Data the slight edge due to his advanced speed and intelligence.  But it's not much of an edge.

#18 Posted by Picard (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

@virgin4life: bobas armour is suposed to be lightsaber resistant, how is a laser going to get to him?..............................

I see you know nothing about Star Trek. I'm happy to educate you. :) Phasers are far more advanced and more powerful than lasers, in fact Starfleet shieds are completely immune to lasers. Phasers shown ability to completely disintegrate rock walls in matter of seconds, in fact Riker in episode TNG Frame of mind said that tape II phaser, set on level sixteen, wide field, can destroy half of building:

Tell when lightsaber will be capable of doing this :)