Data vs Batman

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First round - Random Encounter, both believes the other is pure evil. Data has a standard phazer.

Second Round - 1 Day of prep, both believe the other will kill others if they are not stopped.

Battle Location - Empty Mortal Kombat Subway Level

Winner by Death - Datas Morals programming is turned off, but his Emotion Chip is still active.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't phasers have a setting that allows for an omnidirection blast? I could have sworn Tuvok knocked out the Voyager bridge staff rather easily with a large phaser blast that hit them all. Outside that I'm not sure Data has the speed feats to contend with Batman - considering the only memorable speed feat for him was building blocks or pressing buttons; he's easily strong enough to tear Batman's head off - but his durability is painfully inconsistent to boot.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Djangophile

Very much so to me, Data hand to hand is very fast and can live through Borg weapon lazers and say "Hello" to them after. He is very durable in later era. Phazer can only spread to 180 normally, but modified can remote activate to spread 360 degrees. Also, Data and Batman are very similar in ability to win at others after time to Prep. This was the best fight I could think of, lol. i hope people talk about it who are experts more than me so I can know who wins.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnnyZ256

The emotion chip makes the winner questionable. Data was reduced to a coward in Generations, so I suppose if Batman had some high-tech weaponry he could get a win. Without the emotion chip, I don't see Batman winning.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YEA! That is why I wanted to make this debate!!! :D