#1 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

lore commanding the his altered borg ship (the one shapped like a triangle)

while data is leading the enterprise D
spock leading the enterprise A
and seven leading the voyager 

lore plus the other three are given the same amount of prep time. but since lore ship is technically stronger and bigger out of the three other ships. the three oppenents can prep together on how to beat lore.

#2 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Spock is going to be fairly worthless in this fight. His ship is nearly useless compared to the others.

I figure this will go to the team. The two Enterprise ships can distract the Borg vessel while Voyager warps in and seven exploits borg weaknesses and possibly attacks win some kind of modified nano weapon.

#3 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" Spock is going to be fairly worthless in this fight. His ship is nearly useless compared to the others.  I figure this will go to the team. The two Enterprise ships can distract the Borg vessel while Voyager warps in and seven exploits borg weaknesses and possibly attacks win some kind of modified nano weapon. "
good point, but we can't underestimate spock. he learned to ways of cheating from kirk. while the two other ships are distracting the borg ship. lore is likey to take down the strongest ones 1st, spock can use the transporter to transport red matter into the enterprise A. after he does that, he takes the enterprise A and ram in directly into lore's ship, while he transports into voyger or the enterprise D.

side note: out of all the startrek episodes and movies. spock and scotty are the only people that can use the transporters for transwarp capabilities. beaming an object or people light years away.
#4 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Lore is more intelligent than Spock or Seven, and his ship is more powerful than the team's vessels. However, with Seven being a former Borg, she may be able to provide some insight as how to best attack Lore's vessel.

I give it to Lore 8/10 times.

#5 Edited by drgnx (3512 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got why the don't make clones with the transporters like they did with Riker (in that accident), just send an army of 8472 based on that clone 7 transported to the horogen hunting party vessel, and replicate Androids too ...done deal. They can replicate food and other stuff, why not people or Data? Guess it would work both ways

>,<;

I think the team stands a chance, the borg under Lor were individualized and prone to emotions, they won't be as co-ordinated as usual and could affect reaction time and repairs. Some of the voyager PIS might not be so PIS in this battle.

#6 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx:

The Federation would probably consider such an action unethical. Riker and Pulaski were disgusted when clones were made of them without their permission in a TNG episode, so I think Data, Spock, and Seven wouldn't want to do that.