• 87 results
#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

VS.         
caption

No preptime and it takes place in the Savage Land WHO WOULD WIN?
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

#3 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Venom."
#5 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

honest question here.did that post even have a point?

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"honest question here.did that post even have a point?"
Thank you Under-Dog

Thank you
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Venom."
"
#8 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vader"
"
"
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vader"
"
"
"
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Venom."
"
"
#11 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

If we keep this up Drifter, we can have 13,000 posts too.

#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"If we keep this up Drifter, we can have 13,000 posts too."
Way ahead of ya man, Great minds think alike.....

TheDrifter said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vader"
"
"
"
"

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the point of making a case.Venom owns Vader..Star Wars fans always want to try make it seem as if those characters can compete with heroes and villians and for the most part they can't.This is going to turn into Spider-Man vs. Obi Wan......and you won't get 13,000 of this because if this keeps up the mods will just close the thread.

#14 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Venom owns Vader..
Dude, Venom is perhaps my third favorite character. I know him and I'm telling you, He does'nt have a shot.
#15 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"What is the point of making a case.Venom owns Vader..Star Wars fans always want to try make it seem as if those characters can compete with heroes and villians and for the most part they can't.This is going to turn into Spider-Man vs. Obi Wan......and you won't get 13,000 of this because if this keeps up the mods will just close the thread."
well, we are gonna learn from the master here, and do it in every thread!!! :D I mean you got to 13k this way. But seriously, zip zap, with a lightsaber, and Venom is dead.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"What is the point of making a case.Venom owns Vader..Star Wars fans always want to try make it seem as if those characters can compete with heroes and villians and for the most part they can't.This is going to turn into Spider-Man vs. Obi Wan......and you won't get 13,000 of this because if this keeps up the mods will just close the thread."
well, we are gonna learn from the master here, and do it in every thread!!! :D I mean you got to 13k this way. But seriously, zip zap, with a lightsaber, and Venom is dead."
See this post..this is the exact dumb sh#t i'm talking about.
#17 Edited by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

so you are saying that a lightsaber would not cut through and kill venom? or by dumb shit you mean people not agreeing with you?

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"so you are saying that a lightsaber would not cut through and kill venom? or by dumb shit you mean people not agreeing with you?"
No..I'm saying Vader isn't going to get a a chance to swing it.You don't have to agree with me..I don't care.
#19 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

We already figured out you don't care. You won't look at evidence contrary to your position. I say he does get a chance, and successfully slices venom into pieces, or just uses the force to stop his bloodflow.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"We already figured out you don't care. You won't look at evidence contrary to your position. I say he does get a chance, and successfully slices venom into pieces, or just uses the force to stop his bloodflow."
Your posts prove you have no idea what Venom can do and your a Star Wars fanboy.
#21 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom would get owned. Vader could use the force to seperate the Symbiote and kill the host. Not to mention that being a darksider in the force he should be able to fire eletricity from his fingertips, something which Venom isnt exactly too comfortable with. He could rip Venom apart with the force, send him flying miles at great speeds. The lightsaber should be very good at harming venom as intense heat is one of his vulnerabilities.

Vader can also use the force to basically make himself untouchable, he has been shown to deflect laser fire from Han Solo with but a gesture. 

#22 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

actually, i've been a total fanboy of spiderman and venom since childhood. How does showing what vader do mean i have no idea what venom does? Seriously you aren't making any sense here vance

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Venom would get owned. Vader could use the force to seperate the Symbiote and kill the host. Not to mention that being a darksider in the force he should be able to fire eletricity from his fingertips, something which Venom isnt exactly too comfortable with. He could rip Venom apart with the force, send him flying miles at great speeds. The lightsaber should be very good at harming venom as intense heat is one of his vulnerabilities.

Vader can also use the force to basically make himself untouchable, he has been shown to deflect laser fire from Han Solo with but a gesture. "
Vader could use the force to bring god down from heaven and kill everyone...I know.
#24 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Nice of you to admit it man. Learn to accept  thought out arguments dude.

#25 Edited by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"Venom would get owned. Vader could use the force to seperate the Symbiote and kill the host. Not to mention that being a darksider in the force he should be able to fire eletricity from his fingertips, something which Venom isnt exactly too comfortable with. He could rip Venom apart with the force, send him flying miles at great speeds. The lightsaber should be very good at harming venom as intense heat is one of his vulnerabilities.

Vader can also use the force to basically make himself untouchable, he has been shown to deflect laser fire from Han Solo with but a gesture. "
Vader could use the force to bring god down from heaven and kill everyone...I know."
There we have it, even though it's a horrible support from vance, we have convinced him that Vader wins. Maybe i was wrong, maybe Vance can change his stripes.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Logic Mark III said:

Vader could use the force to bring god down from heaven and kill everyone...I know."
There we have it, even though it's a horrible support from vance, we have convinced him that Vader wins. Maybe i was wrong, maybe Vance can change his stripes."
That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.
#27 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Logic Mark III said:

There we have it, even though it's a horrible support from vance, we have convinced him that Vader wins. Maybe i was wrong, maybe Vance can change his stripes."
That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell."
sarcasm is a double edged sword, ;) just in case you could tell. :D
#28 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

lololololol vance you got Touche-ed.

#29 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Logic Mark III said:

That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell."
sarcasm is a double edged sword, ;) just in case you could tell. :D"
Hahahahaha
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Just face it the force is too much for Venom.

#32 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"...................."
another trademark move by vance. Using a series of dots to show he doesn't understand, or doesn't have anything to say, thousands of times.
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
"...................."
another trademark move by vance. Using a series of dots to show he doesn't understand, or doesn't have anything to say, thousands of times."
Get off Vance's d#ck.That isn't what it means.It means I don't give a f#ck anymore it has nothing to do with my understanding,nor does it mean I don't have anything to say..it mean I don't want to say anything because I will go to far.I'm not posting in here anymore.If people think Vader can beat Venom oh well..there is no point in arguing with you.
#34 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Have a nice day!

#35 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

How is anyone on your Dick Vance? Apart from your head i dont think you have a conventional one anyway.

#36 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom wins  

#37 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Please explain how he gets through a force shield and survives electricity and intense heat that he is susceptable to or getting attacked internally?

#38 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Eddie and not Mac. Eddie was the good Venom and would know how to get the job done. Mac is more powerful than Eddie, but sucked so bad he would still lose.

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"How is anyone on your Dick Vance? Apart from your head i dont think you have a conventional one anyway."
Don't ask me questions I said i'm done.
#40 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

yet you came back

#41 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance: WHY? WHAT? HOW? WHEN? I suppose if your don i wont get answers to those. Good that ya accepted Venom loses though.

Another thing. Venom is a seathing ball of hate, as a Sith Vader feeds off of hate, so by virtue of Venom being there he makes Vader MORE powerful.

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"@Vance: WHY? WHAT? HOW? WHEN? I suppose if your don i wont get answers to those. Good that ya accepted Venom loses though.

Another thing. Venom is a seathing ball of hate, as a Sith Vader feeds off of hate, so by virtue of Venom being there he makes Vader MORE powerful."
I DIDN'T EXCEPT THAT VENOM LOSES.....FOR THE LAST TIME! I don't care that's it.You people can state your opinions..I'm not arguing with it no more..don't make up stuff.
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"yet you came back"
I'm not debating anymore but when someone addresses me i'm going to respond.
#44 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

why come back then dude? Whats the point if you dont have any defence or any argument that makes sense? Face it you cant win this, make it sound like you are walking away from us as if we are tedious and have no argument, you find solace in that, keep thinking you are right with you just stating Venom wins.

#45 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

venom still wins

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"why come back then dude? Whats the point if you dont have any defence or any argument that makes sense? Face it you cant win this, make it sound like you are walking away from us as if we are tedious and have no argument, you find solace in that, keep thinking you are right with you just stating Venom wins."
STOP QUOTING ME AND I WILL STOP RESPONDING.....I'M NOT TRYING TO WIN AN ARGUMENT JUST DON'T MAKE UP SH#T ABOUT ME.I DON'T CARE WHO WINS BUT DON'T SAY I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VADER WINS WHEN IT'S NOT TRUE AND I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!  I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER MAKING AN ARGUMENT BECAUSE I DON'T CARE.SO I WILL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME...DO NOT QUOTE ME,DON'T EVEN MENTION ME IF YOU AREN'T ASKING FOR A RESPONSE.
#47 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
I'm not posting in here anymore.
Then Vance posted

Vance Astro
said:
Don't ask me questions I said i'm done."
Then vance says
Vance Astro said:
I'm not debating anymore but when someone addresses me i'm going to respond."

Doesn't add up.
#48 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think i have EVER used the quoting system man. Dude i am talking to you not mentioning you.  If you arent trying to win an argument why comment in the first place?

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"I dont think i have EVER used the quoting system man. Dude i am talking to you not mentioning you.  If you arent trying to win an argument why comment in the first place?"
Why keep talking to me when I just told you to stop? If you made you case for Vader and nobody is arguing for Venom and i'm done with this wtf could you possibly have to say to me? I'll answer for you..nothing.
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"Vance Astro said:
I'm not posting in here anymore.
Then Vance posted

Vance Astro
said:
Don't ask me questions I said i'm done."
Then vance says
Vance Astro said:
I'm not debating anymore but when someone addresses me i'm going to respond."

Doesn't add up."