#101 Posted by ShootingNova (20900 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@Cybrilious4: Why the bump?!

#102 Posted by Quartermaim (632 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the way I see it. Hulk has mental defenses that could protect him from Jedi Mind Trick.

Vader could use Force Powers to throw stuff and Hulk it will only tick him off. Plus Hulk can toss stuff back.

Vader could try Force Choke. This may work. Hulk doesn't need to actually breathe so really Vader is trying to crush his wind pipe. Again Hulk getting mad and unable to talk so its making him madder.

Vader would take serious damage from Hulk clap attack.

Vader would be torn to pieces of Hulk actually get his hands on him.

Don't think the lightsaber is going to be loping off any limbs even if it does Hulk is going to regenerate them back.

Vader might have enough time to tell Hulk how much anger he senses in him before being torn to pieces though.

#103 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (753 posts) - - Show Bio

@shamgar: Why the hell did you make this thread? Do you dislike vader?

#104 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader gets pissed off and crushes hulks brain killing the big green monster, brb gona make some Anti Hulk posts.

#105 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (26250 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm not the one you are looking for."

"You are not the one hulk is looking for"

"You should go and kill yourself"

"Hulk should go and kill hulkself"

Done.

#106 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi mind trick isn't working on someone who has resisted the strongest telepaths in marvel..and it's clear the hulk can withstand tons of damage,,I doubt a lightsaber would completely slice through hulk,,it will do damage but I highly doubt it will be severing any limbs,,I'd say hulk could thunderclap or start hurling large objects at him..I doubt he could stop them all especially with hulk force behind it

#107 Posted by beyao (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Im pretty sure Any jedi or sith could kill the Hulk.

#108 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (31451 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyao said:

lol no.

#109 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah....Hulk should stomp here.

Lightsabers have proven limitations on their cutting power, and Hulk has shown he not only has incredible durability, but also incredible resistance to heat, as well as a healing factor.

Over and above this his monkey rage-soaked brain renders him immune to all but the most powerful telepathic assaults. And though Vader has speed, Hulk can thunder clap for huge AoE attacks that will be nigh impossible to stop.

Nothing in Vader's arsenal can put the Hulk down, and even his TK would be useless here, the Hulk can move over a billion tons under his own power (Savage Hulk), something no Jedi or Sith could even hope to counter with TK.

So in conclusion, Hulk wins this via being unable to be hurt by Vader.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#110 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash puny "uhh ahh"

#111 Posted by Wolfrazer (9299 posts) - - Show Bio

So your saying that Vader, just can't Force Crush any internal organs? I doubt that, nothing has been impossible with The Force except for the user themselves and force related beings/creatures. Being that Vader is very powerful already in TK, its not impossible that he couldn't just crush the organs and take down Hulk out of the fight, win by KO even if Hulk would just come back.

#112 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (31451 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay: Lightsabers have proven limitations on their cutting power, and Hulk has shown he not only has incredible durability

They do, but Lightsabers has been shown to cut threw ships that can takes millions of tons of pressure. To me a lightsaber could do damage to Hulk.

also incredible resistance to heat

That's good but Lightsabers do not cut with heat its just one of it's functions.

Nothing in Vader's arsenal can put the Hulk down, and even his TK would be useless here, the Hulk can move over a billion tons under his own power (Savage Hulk),

How would that protect him against TK? TK is not physical I do not see with that would do against TK.

he Hulk can move over a billion tons under his own power (Savage Hulk), something no Jedi or Sith could even hope to counter with TK.

Luke constructed a fortress that was so tall, its peak met clouds. He later collapsed it, crushed it into pebble sized pieces, and threw the remains into a sea. To me that puts Luke's tk in the million ton range, not to mention during the Yuuzhan Vong War Luke held a Black Hole in place with TK.That does not put him in the billion ton range but that puts him in the million ton imo.

So in conclusion, Hulk wins this via being unable to be hurt by Vader.

I agree Hulk wins but Vader could hurt Hulk with his Light saber if it connects.

@Wolfrazer

So your saying that Vader, just can't Force Crush any internal organs?

Vader has never done that so I do not see why he would do it here.

#113 Edited by Wolfrazer (9299 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011:  He could still do so, he has the ability to use Force Crush. Am pretty sure somewhere, he has been shown to use it thats kinda his thing using The Force to choke/kill for the most part. Actually have looked it up, he has used Force Crush though as Anakin.
#114 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (31451 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: Actually Vader has used the Force Crush to destroy a battle droid before. I will see if I can find the scans.

#115 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@shamgar: Really? Darth Vader´s llightsaber can cut thru meter thick stone wall´s Hulk´s skin is no capable to handle laser. or just force lift hulk and throw him in a volcano. or force choke. Throw lightsaber in hes head. lift up a republic ship and force throw it on Hulk. VADER CUTS

#116 Posted by Visemoon (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks skin handles lasers just fine..and among other things

#117 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@shamgar: How is a little guy like him going to destroy something who is 5000000000000 times bigger than him?. Then he have to take years to get to all places. Also Darth Vader can lift up an whole Republican Starship and throw at him. I think that is stronger then a nuclear bomb. Also he can use the technique that Star killer use. Force lift and then throw a lightsaber in his head. Then he get blind and cant do anything

#118 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Well any Jedi got a lightsaber and they can cut through a 100 meter big Rancor. Why would it not cut through some hulks half meter thick head? His skin is not like stone directly btw Vader can cut through 3 meter thick stone

#119 Edited by GhostRavage (10196 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Wolverine's claws can cut through pretty much everything like a hot knife into butter. And he said Hulk's a hard guy to cut and grows harder and harder as time goes. Lightsaber's shouldn't do much on Hulk because they involve temperature to cut i assume?

Anyway, Hulk can thunderclap near Nuclear force, why not thunderclaping Vader to death? 1, 2... maybe 3?

#120 Posted by Spartan101 (3437 posts) - - Show Bio

thunderclap. vader in bits.

#121 Edited by 4donkeyjohnson (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough and interesting match up. Hulk but only just, due to his size and anger.

Whilst people point out Vader's Force choke, Hulk has held his breath for ages and can withstand blows to the head from Thor's hammer, so a choke isn't going to do much. I honestly think Darth vader would be better off turning Hulk to the dark side, all that anger would make him an excellent Sith!

Darth Hulk...Darth Banner even

#122 Posted by HellionVulcan (4257 posts) - - Show Bio

If wolverine can pierce his claws into Hulks head & instantly drop him why can't Vader do something similar with the force ? as i can't see Hulk getting within striking distance to be a threat .

#123 Posted by dondave (39922 posts) - - Show Bio

If wolverine can pierce his claws into Hulks head & instantly drop him why can't Vader do something similar with the force ? as i can't see Hulk getting within striking distance to be a threat .

That was really a low showing, Wolverine has already commented that his claws have trouble piercing Hulk's skin because he heals so fast, he shouldn't have been able to plunge them in Hulk's brian

#124 Edited by ZenRazor (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader pretty much slices through Hulk with the lightsaber.Lmfao this has to be the funniest Hulk fan thread I ever seen. People saying Hulk can regenerate limbs now.And that if you chock Hulk he will just get madder what an old gimmick. Here hulk fans you are aware that the madder hulk gets the dumber he gets a reckless he also grow a chance of killing himself because he could only gain soo much gamma cells before he kills himself ( World War Hulk he stated himself) Get over the gimmick it's not what you think it is.

#125 Posted by Visemoon (706 posts) - - Show Bio

@zenrazor said:

Vader pretty much slices through Hulk with the lightsaber.Lmfao this has to be the funniest Hulk fan thread I ever seen. People saying Hulk can regenerate limbs now.And that if you chock Hulk he will just get madder what an old gimmick. Here hulk fans you are aware that the madder hulk gets the dumber he gets a reckless he also grow a chance of killing himself because he could only gain soo much gamma cells before he kills himself ( World War Hulk he stated himself) Get over the gimmick it's not what you think it is.

Vader is not slicing Hulk's hide. Hulk is more durable than anything in the Stat Wars universe. Qui Gon had a rough time penetrated the bomb blast doors. Hulk is more durabable.

You have to remember that a lightsaber is a laser sword. Hulk eats laser swords for breakfast.This is how Hulk handles laserswords....

And I'm pretty sure Hulk never stated that he kill himself because he can only gains so much gamma cell. Not sure where you are getting this from. Do you mind providing me a quote, scan and issue number of this claim you're suggesting?

#126 Edited by Edude117 (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Can a lightsaber cut through Hulk? I know that Wolverine's claws can cut through Hulk like butter and it's been deduced right here on the Vine that a lightsaber cuts through adamantium so I think it can. However, if Hulk gets angry enough, his healing factor can become faster than Logan's so even if a lightsaber is able to cut through the Hulk, Vader'll have to dispose of him quickly.

Also, couldn't Vader just choke the green guy? I mean, I know it's a cop-out answer, but hey, it's an option (Force Choke goes straight for the trachea, not the throat, by the way). I know Hulk is strong and gets angrier (stronger) when he's hurt, but if he get's his trachea crushed...

And if this is EU Vader, can Hulk match his speed? And can Hulk tank Vaders Force Destruction blast? And can Hulk break through Vaders Force Barriers in one or two hits (he most certainly can after a while, but if it takes him more than one or two hits, that may buy Vader enough time to do some damage)?

I feel like Vader's faster than Hulk and that the lightsaber can do a little, if not a lot of damage so while Vader keeps his distance with the Force, he'll be able to wait for the right moment to hit Hulk with a FD blast and I'm sure that'll end it.

#127 Posted by ShootingNova (20900 posts) - - Show Bio
@beyao said:

.....LOL.

#128 Posted by alexandru84 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader would say weaving his hand: ''this is not the Vader you are looking for, you want to go home and rethink your life!''

#129 Posted by Jslayer11 (180 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone has seen the Avengers movie you see how powerful Hulk is. His comics back that up. But Darth has the force and is ten times stronger with it. This fight splits 5/10

#130 Edited by Eisenfauste (12876 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader can crush internal organs for those that don't think he actually can, but due to his insane healing factor I doubt it would matter too much. I think Hulk is way too durable for Vader to kill him though. Hulk should win 7/10 here, though if bfr isn't specifically off Vader could potentially just toss him from the battlefield.

#131 Posted by AndreySemyonov1337 (618 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH!!!

#132 Posted by Jokerpoker (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader 7/10

#133 Posted by Jokerpoker (3078 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by jwalser3 (6104 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Sure Vader's TK is strong, but I'm sure Hulk has survived more force.

#135 Edited by Iragexcudder (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah hulk should win fairly easily. He's out of Vaders league

#136 Posted by Son_of_simba (752 posts) - - Show Bio

hulks stomps puny Jedi!Most physical force attacks are a non factor since hulks shrugs of things like blackbolts scream and human torch supernova theres no proof that a light saber can even cut hulk but if we say it could for aguments sake its not really anything hulks healing factor aint dealt with and it wont be cutting through hulk like butter even adamantium requires quite abit of force to even get bellow hulks flesh

#137 Posted by SuperTroll (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I love seeing a good hulk wank as good as anyone. but this is ridiculous!

#138 Posted by VengerProfessional (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

darth vader

#139 Edited by BeaconofStrength (9380 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, easily.

#140 Posted by micah (6658 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Posted by Iragexcudder (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Hulk.