• 137 results
#1 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah hulk smash! or would darth win

hulk 99% \ vader 1%
#2 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk would rip darth vader to shreads!!! go HULK!!!!

#3 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets see under most cercumstances I would say Hulk definetly although that would all depend on whether or not he could get hold of Vader and if he could survive a Force Choke.

To put it simply Hulk only stands a chance of winning if he can get in close, Vader however, can use the force to preform distance attacks.

So honestly I would call it an even match.

#4 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but cant hulk throw objects and stuff? hmm,a good battle.

#5 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK WINS or should i stay DARTH BRU-LK(bruce hulk)

oh this is what happens

vader his jedi mind trick, hulk is pretty dumb( and anger only makes the darkside powers stronger or you more liable to them..

upon that he trains him in the force, but than unknown, he turns to bruce,

who now knows the force and is smart... vader falls.... and a new darth lord is born... and than he gets betty...?(hear the the music)

#6 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

HA HA HA.... hulk wins hands down!

#7 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Darth Vader would win this one. Darth Vader is trained in the arts of the lightsaber, he has the Force, so he can lift the Hulk and keep him there. If Darth Vader could get one strike in the Hulk with his lightsaber, then it's over for the Hulk. And the last time I checked, the Hulk doesn't have super speed so there's no way he could outwit Darth Vader's moves.

#8 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader doesnt even have to get close. Just use the force and choke the %$#@ outta him.

#9 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

well hulk can survive a nucular blast, and even if vader did hold up hulk could use his sonic clap.

#10 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

One hand chokes the Hulk, while the other cuts his head off with a lightsabre. And as far as the nuclear blast goes, wait a couple more years and then come talk to me.

#11 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

wait do you read the comics read planet hulk and some of the older one then u come talk to me!

#12 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"wait do you read the comics read planet hulk and some of the older one then u come talk to me!"

What? Is what I said not valid? Since when is the Hulk immortal? How does the Hulk get close to Vader? You cant fight the force by using brute strength alone.

#14 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

In fact, Vader could use the force and make the Hulk kill himself.

#15 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk can crack a planet and swim in a volcano and absorbe nucular energy and heal just as fast as wolverine.

#16 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

How does swimming in a valcano protect his mind from the force? Vader could invade his mind (cause the Hulk aint to bright) and do any number of things.

He could calm him down. He could have the Hulk off himself. He could make him wear a purpe two two and the shame the Hulk into defeat.

#17 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

wow have u read the hulk latly? he is smart now and the force works only on the weak minded, hulk hasnt been dumb in over 10 years!

#18 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar, I think you're forgetting that fact that the Hulk bases his strength entirely on brute force. Even if Darth Vader couldn't use the mind trick on the Hulk, Vader could manipulate energy (the Force) and use it like he had telekinesis.
Post Edited:2007-04-15 10:26:37

#19 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

but hulk is pure energy him self, and anger is a form of the dark side. in vaders world he could use the force.

#20 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he could, but then it would come down the swordsmanship of each combatant. Darth Vader wins with the lightsaber. The Hulk is energy, but it is just raw energy. Darth Vader is trained in using the Force.
Post Edited:2007-04-15 00:19:08

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no reason to believe Hulk could use the force with no kind of training. Anger leads to the Dark Side, it's not a form of it and just because someone is angry doesn't give them force powers.

#22 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to have medaclorians inable to use the force. Look I like the Hulk, but I just dont see him winning this fight. And the Hulk is smart compared to what? You can be inteligent and still be weak minded.

Say the Hulk goes for a sonic clap, all Vader has to do is use the force and keep his hands from smacking shut.

#23 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is the stonger one here and he can out move vader. hulk is a fast,smart,strong. vader can use the force for a while untill he gets tired. hulk is energy,and will not get tired. the only one who might be able to take hulk out is the modern luke skywalker.

#24 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is not energy. He has energy (gamma radiation) in him, but he's not energy. He's flesh and bone. Vader can kill him before he gets strong enough to do anything. If Hulk had time, he could reach his energy-busting levels and then he could fight the force, but Vader could take him long before he got that strong.

#25 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

well that is the old hulk. the modern one can retain energy. plus as far as i know vader cant live threw some of what the hulk can.

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me what you mean by Hulk being energy, and Hulk can't put Vader throw most of the things he's survived so him surviving it doesn't mean he can use that to win. Also, most of the real crazy stuff Hulk has survived has been after being incredibly angry, and like I said Vader can take him before he gets strong enough to kill him.

#27 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

im still learning how to put pics with my posts. but hulk can still get very strong with anger but he can think like bruce banner.

#28 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

how do i do that? and what is the meaning of that pic

#30 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. I use photobucket

2. It means the Hulk can kick some serious ass..........just not Vader's.

#31 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"how do i do that? and what is the meaning of that pic"

Just put the address of the image in your post. No code is needed.

#32 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

hell yeah hulk and darth are two of may favorits man!

#33 Posted by G-Man (18920 posts) - - Show Bio

You need some of these then.

For some reason, my parents would never buy me underoos. Guess I should thank them.

Staff
#34 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

HA how did you get a pair? and where?

#35 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm still gonna say the hulk would win.....BUT i've never seen a star wars episode in my life

#36 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

thegaminboy says:

"i'm still gonna say the hulk would win.....BUT i've never seen a star wars episode in my life"

So then you admit you dont know what your talking about.

#37 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

You cant base anything of from a Superman fight in comics, and I'll tell ya why, Superman isnt trying to kill his foes, he's just trying to stop them. The Hulk is going all out, while Supes is just trying to sub-do him without causing to much harm.

If Superman went all out, there are very few that would survive.

#38 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes to put him down.....alive, he wasnt trying to kill him.

#39 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so hulk will smash any thing! superman had a rough time taking hulk down in comic marval vs dc #3

#40 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

not true in that comic after taking down hulk he said "man who is this guy it took every thing i had to put him down"
Post Edited:2007-04-15 12:17:24

i have to go be back in 2 hours
Post Edited:2007-04-15 12:18:59

#41 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

did you hear hulk gave sups a run for his money.

#42 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Kalesniko says:

"thegaminboy says:
"i'm still gonna say the hulk would win.....BUT i've never seen a star wars episode in my life"
So then you admit you dont know what your talking about."

pretty much....yeah

#43 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Yes he could, but then it would come down the swordsmanship of each combatant. Darth Vader wins with the lightsaber. The Hulk *is* energy, but it is just *raw* energy. Darth Vader is trained in using the Force.
Post Edited:2007-04-15 00:19:08"

both good points

even if Hulk could in a sense use the force its not entirely certain he could even understand what it was

#44 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish people would stop saying that the Hulk could use the force. I dont know if these people have never seen a Star Wars movie or what. The force comes from mediclorans, since when did the Hulk get those?

#45 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

well the question here is anger vesurs anger, who is angerier, in stw3 darth looks pretty piss, but that his limits it may seemm

while the hulk just keeps getting angerir and andgier, any sith with a lick of sense can see the vaule of this...

fear-hate=nager which equal dark side, does the hulk suprass those YUP, and in such who make a evil evil sith..minus turning to bruce with his genuis mind...oooo scary smart with force and anger with force in one pack...

the dark side is base of these thing it could go 2 ways hulk anger increase vader contorls of dark side or the dark yeilds to the one with more hate and anger..

get real... you dont think trying to choke the hulk is not going to piss him off( while a scurb taunts you dont know the power of the dark side)

in warworld hulk, surives black volts blast which looks like force push to me( and hulk even charges to him to a point)"read it" analayze it" Even sue storm does not maintain a forcefield long when a angeir by the sec hulk beats on it

even worst hero fire plasma beams and lighting of the gods at hulk and he keeps trucking, this is a 2 way thing to,

will the blade cut him, nick hmmm or hurt him, being like a match on pants. Or cut in him deep in hard.

he stregth base for a reason, define strenght????

if you say strenght hulk kick but.. strength of will, "u cant beat me, i crush smash" seem strenght of will/mind

hit me with whatever" puny women man use shield" whack hulk strongest... seems like determation to me

i will not go even not further....

the force is will base too and it seems the hulk is suprassing, he my even have a highier mitchorine count than vader who knows...

#46 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like i can say that i know way too much about starwars i will ansewer any Q

#47 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because the Hulk is angry and if he did have a high mediclorans count, it doesn't matter! You need to know how to use it. You can't just stick you hand out and hope something will happen.
Post Edited:2007-10-07 19:42:02

#48 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

for a good guy he sure does cause alot of touble, even killed people even if he did not mean to, when hes mad or around hes a threat...

people use the force all the time"main book" of stw, not comic and than too

it just unskilled and they do not know it the force( it may be what they called luck, or spirit tratdions)

someone who wins alot seem lucky, but may be using the force on a nautral and JEDI train way...

the force was around before JEDI, there are many races that use a form of the force...

worst (even the rpg books state that, and they are offical cannon)

i dont see the force stopping hulk, thor hammer bare works if it works, hulk picks it up?!

most of the big shot of marvel dont stop him?

laser,plasma blast,ion blast,nuclear bombs dont stop him,slow him,down... hows does a lightsaber(frozen plasma beam)

{of frozen blaster tech) do it???

WAS NOT ANKAIN THE GOOD GUY????

#49 Posted by Darth Paul (263 posts) - - Show Bio

In Vader's own words… "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." i.e. no matter how angry or strong Hulk gets with the Force at his side Vader wins. The Force is the ultimate power in the universe and in the right hands of a powerful sith or jedi something that not even a living weapon of mass destruction such as the Hulk can withstand.
Post Edited:2007-04-17 15:25:27

#50 Posted by Femoceanique (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader never wins in the end. He only wins some battles but the good guy always wins the war. So of course the Hulk would smash and win.