• Win by Death or KO

No Caption Provided

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darth Vader enter in beats mode and kill her.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jwwprod

Kerrigan should win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader enter in beats mode and kill her.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OverLordArhas

Are the Zergs out of play?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Are the Zergs out of play?

I don't think Kerrigan needs any Zerg to beat Vader. Her TK, physicals, durability, and healing factor are at a very high level.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tparks

Bump, I have a feeling Kerrigan isn't getting the love she deserves. Here's a small taste of Kerrigan while she's at one of her weaker power levels and has not even evolved yet.

No Caption Provided
  • Senses the invisible Zeratul
  • Massive kick sends him flying.
  • Grips him with TK and flings him hard enough against the column that it cracks.
No Caption Provided
  • Jumps over a hundred feet in the air, and punches Zeratul with a massive punch.
  • Puts him down with one more charging punch.
Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm. Kerrigan has a higher durability in my opinion but Vader has overall better defenses. And if he can get in close range he's definitely got this. Vader is also a smarter and more tactical fighter. I say Vader wins 8/10.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tparks

Hmmm. Kerrigan has a higher durability in my opinion but Vader has overall better defenses. And if he can get in close range he's definitely got this. Vader is also a smarter and more tactical fighter. I say Vader wins 8/10.

I definitely agree that she has a much higher durability.

No Caption Provided

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Since Zeratul is easily my favorite character in SC and I hate to see stuff happen to him XD, I just wanted to say that he wasn't even trying when she attacked him. An impressive physical/TK showing, yes, but not one for gauging how well she'd do in a fight. And yeah, that's still not her evolved form.

I do agree she isn't getting the love she deserves though haha. I don't quite have an opinion on this battle though, since I think they're both really close to each other. So you, good sir, have made an interesting battle.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tparks

@tparks: Since Zeratul is easily my favorite character in SC and I hate to see stuff happen to him XD, I just wanted to say that he wasn't even trying when she attacked him. An impressive physical/TK showing, yes, but not one for gauging how well she'd do in a fight. And yeah, that's still not her evolved form.

I do agree she isn't getting the love she deserves though haha. I don't quite have an opinion on this battle though, since I think they're both really close to each other. So you, good sir, have made an interesting battle.

Lol. How very neutral of you!

Zeratul is awesome! Legacy of the Void can't get here soon enough. Blizard really loves to take their sweet time...

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: The anticipation is killing me, man. I really just want to play as Zeratul and kick some @$$. Along with some other Dark Templars, because they're my favorite units.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Same here. I really hope Zeratul is playable as often as Kerrigan was in Heart of the Swarm. I doubt he will be, but I hope he gets in on the action on at least half of the missions.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Yeah, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't get at least half. We've seen the least of him, outside of his plot appearances and his flashback missions in WoL. But we'll see, it should be a good game regardless.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kerrigan already beat Zeratul in a fight.

Loading Video...

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kerrigan has already beaten Vader-lite with no problem so I fail to see how she loses to Vader.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarah, this is spite!

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader would murder Kerrigan.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kerrigan beat Zeratul, who is pretty much StarCraft Vader. Yeah, she takes Vader in a good fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are those GIFs Kerrigan's best showings? If they are, she might exceed Vader in durability, but she's outclassed in combat speed and telekinesis (vastly).

That is, of course, presuming that this is EU Vader. Movie Vader would lose.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in cyborg sex?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Vader dies horribly. EU Vader crushes her with ease, she's not even close to as fast as him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: its not exactly hard to hit vader, he is not yoda...

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mije_101

@leonkarlen123: Soooooo, you only watch the movies.

And that's cool, nothing wrong with it, but EU Vader is so much faster than Sarah, it's disgusting.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: not really. EU Kerrigan is lightspeed+. And she has far superior TP. She's a Lv10'er like Nova. Who killed everyone in a huge office building with a TP burst, by accident, when she was 10yrs old after seeing her parents killed in front of her.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mije_101

@reikai: Proof for Kerrigan being FTL?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By reikai

@mije_101: it's in the novels as I understand it, as spoken by others. There was also her seemingly flying through space and out of th known Galaxy to go and do battle with A'mon who, according to the ancient primal Zerg, is able to "rip whole planets asunder"

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kerrigan should take it. On a side note, Legacy of the Void will be godlike!

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: i don't care I've seen this. I've been wanting to do Kerrigan vs a force user for a long time, but darth vader would easily stomp Kerrigan. In thinking Kerrigan vs like aayla secure or something like that

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Actually i used to read some EU books when i was smaller, i think it was Star Wars Republic which was about the rising of Darth Vader. Maybe i should re-read some again.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By leonkarlen123

And yeah, i prefer watching movies over reading honestly :)

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By okayalright_44

@leonkarlen123: This is COMIC Vine. Here we discussing mostly reading material.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@okayalright_44: You just mentioned the most obvious thing ever. I been here for over a year...

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: i don't care I've seen this. I've been wanting to do Kerrigan vs a force user for a long time, but darth vader would easily stomp Kerrigan. In thinking Kerrigan vs like aayla secure or something like that

Kerrigan could hold her own with Vader. She has much better durability and a healing factor. Her TK is also strong enough to rip Vader to shreds. I'd also argue her TP is better.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Lightspeed+ yet gets hit by a falling block. That makes sense.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: And so does the "most powerful sith ever" getting grabbed by a one-armed gimp and tossed down a pit.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Makes far more sense then a lightspeed+ not being able to dodge a block. Especially when lightspeed+ reeks of utter wrong, so many times that moving that fast would have been useful yet she never did so.

I wouldn't believe such a thing unless I saw the direct quote as well as the context.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: You don't need anything. Never mind you forget, or perhaps just ignored, that Kerrigan was being distracted by a mental attack against her in order to lower her guard. Not that it mattered since the crystal didn't even scratch her.

And this was after fighting her way to this entity that had tried to destroy her with an attack capable of Erasing the target by blasting them into a Void. An attack she blocked for a prolonged period until her Zerg forces could destroy the temple sites being used to amplify the shifters powers.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wut

@reikai: Yes, yes I need it. There are only a select few people that I will accept such feats without proof backing them up on here.

And? Apparently she was able to look up at it as it was coming down. For someone that is lightspeed+ it would have been a simple matter to move. So again, until I see the quote and the context, lightspeed+ is not a thing.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: And since we never see lightspeed+ in any of the films or visual media, it means that Sid, Luke and everyone else in the SWU isn't anywhere within the same parsec as it either. So don't even bother with the bs.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By tparks

@wut said:

@reikai: Lightspeed+ yet gets hit by a falling block. That makes sense.

She was evolved and had the power to simply tank the rocks. No reason to dodge if they don't hurt you. It's like if a leaf was blowing in the wind and you dove to the side just so it doesn't "crash" into you. That would be pretty silly.

Anyways, she does have reaction times at the "speed of thought", whatever that means. This is more impressive then when this "speed of thought" term is thrown around, because Kerigan's brain processes through thousands to millions of individual minds at a time all without missing a beat.

I would say that she is consistently as fast as Vader, and probably faster then 95% of what is seen from Vader, besides the few feats that get a little blown out of proportion.

Even when she was just a human Ghost she moved faster then the human eye could see.

No Caption Provided

When she became Queen of Blades, it was nothing for her to stop hypersonic spikes in mid-air with TK, and turn them around on her attackers, which is pretty consistent with Vader. She's also fought hand to hand with both Zeratul and Tassadar who both move at speeds that both the human eye, and advanced tracking technology can not keep up with. Vader isn't winning this with a speed blitz.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I don't recall ever mentioning a single thing about Star Wars. I was calling out the bs that is lightspeed+ Kerrigan. You seem to be under the assumption that I am saying I refuse to believe it is true because it means Vader loses, I could care less on who wins, truly I don't, I was just browsing this for fun and had no intention of posting until I saw your lightspeed+ Kerrigan.

@tparks: A ball falling down is unlikely to hurt me, doesn't mean I am not going to try and move on reflex. Reflex is you move before you think about it... kinda the point. Thus if she has the reflexes there is no reason she would not move. It is the same concept as flinching.

What I am pointing out is not a speed difference as I have made no effort or intention to defend Vader or argue for his victory. My entire argument with Reikai is pointing out this lightspeed+ stuff that needs to be backed up by feat, and in the case of such a crazy feat as this, I would demand the context as well.

I am glad someone else is not fond of the 'faster or as fast as human thought' since that is not something that can really be measured, but I was never denying that she is faster then a human being or that she would get speed blitzed by Vader, my entire purpose right now is to see this Kerrigan feat of her being lightspeed+ as that sounds incredibly foolish to the point of nonexistence or someone misreading something.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: A ball falling down is unlikely to hurt me, doesn't mean I am not going to try and move on reflex. Reflex is you move before you think about it... kinda the point. Thus if she has the reflexes there is no reason she would not move. It is the same concept as flinching.

I think you're missing the point of her purposefully tanking the falling column though. Her thought processes much faster then a human. Her instincts don't drive her to move out of the way like someone like you or I would. She isn't going to act before she has a complete well laid out thought, which happens instantly for her. She knew exactly what she was doing letting that column hit her, and her reaction time had nothing to do with it. She was looking right in Narud's face and telling him, "You can't hurt me. I'm more powerful then you. You just dropped 50 tons on my head, and I shrugged it off without breaking a sweat."