Darth Vader vs Pain

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fehafare

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vsDeva Path Pain (Naruto) 
They are both at full power and bloodlusted.  
They fight in an large rocky area. 
Round 1: speed equal 
Round 2: speed is not equal but Vader gets help by Luke.

So what is stronger The Force or Shinra Tensei?
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By katanalauncher

Vader stomps in everyway possible

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fehafare
@katanalauncher
You sure you know who the other dued? I mean Vader has a fair chance at speed equal but the other round they just get beat the shit out of them.
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By katanalauncher
@Fehafare said:
@katanalauncher: You sure you know who the other dued? I mean Vader has a fair chance at speed equal but the other round they just get beat the shit out of them.
Mindrape 
/thread
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fehafare
@katanalauncher
You talking about jedi mind trick?, i don't think it will work on pain, and also he is too fast even if it could work.
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By katanalauncher
@Fehafare said:

@katanalauncher: You talking about jedi mind trick?, i don't think it will work on pain, and also he is too fast even if it could work.

He is not faster than the speed of thought(Vader have FTL reaction speed), in addition to mindrape Vader can also force choke him to death, or just telekineticly rip his spine out, or just simply slice him in half with a saber.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@katanalauncher said:
@Fehafare said:

@katanalauncher: You talking about jedi mind trick?, i don't think it will work on pain, and also he is too fast even if it could work.

He is not faster than the speed of thought(Vader have FTL reaction speed), in addition to mindrape Vader can also force choke him to death, or just telekineticly rip his spine out, or just simply slice him in half with a saber.

Troll.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fehafare
@katanalauncher
He won't tag him with saber, mind trick won't work on an lifeless corpse, And you do realise taht Pain has something like force? , just that his force is city busting. He could counter  choke,push,pull or any other form of force.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

SIlLVERRRRR ...JXM..

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By katanalauncher
@Thor's hammmer said:
@katanalauncher said:
@Fehafare said:

Troll.
Even a low level force user can react to light speed attack with their pre-cog, Vader can predict an attack before it happens doesn't mean he and react in time. 
But pain is not nearly fast enough to give vader problem.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Baltoro

Vader just force chokes him and calls it good.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@katanalauncher said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
@katanalauncher said:
@Fehafare said:

Troll.
Even a low level force user can react to light speed attack with their pre-cog, Vader can predict an attack before it happens doesn't mean he and react in time. But pain is not nearly fast enough to give vader problem.

when has any force user actually reacted to something faster than light? given that blaster bolts are slower than bullets. and low level force users have trouble with blaster bolts.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silver2467

Anime/manga vs comic threads are still banned, correct? In which case, could someone just flag this? I have been unable to flag anything for months.

@katanalauncher said: 

Even a low level force user can react to light speed attack with their pre-cog, 

...What are you talking about? 

@Thor's hammmer said: 

when has any force user actually reacted to something faster than light? given that blaster bolts are slower than bullets. and low level force users have trouble with blaster bolts.

What makes you think blaster bolts are slower than bullets? And to my knowledge, no one has reacted to anything FTL, but relativistic reaction time has been shown by a few. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
Anime/manga vs comic threads are still banned, correct? In which case, could someone just flag this? I have been unable to flag anything for months.

@katanalauncher said: 

Even a low level force user can react to light speed attack with their pre-cog, 

...What are you talking about? 

@Thor's hammmer said: 

What makes you think blaster bolts are slower than bullets? And to my knowledge, no one has reacted to anything FTL, but relativistic reaction time has been shown by a few. 

I belive one of the Star wars books that gives information on many things from the Star wars verse (i`m sorry I don`t own the book I can`t remeber what it`s exact title is) BBt if i remeber correctly the speed it gives for blaster bolts is slower than the speed of real life firearms.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said: 
I belive one of the Star wars books that gives information on many things from the Star wars verse (i`m sorry I don`t own the book I can`t remeber what it`s exact title is) BBt if i remeber correctly the speed it gives for blaster bolts is slower than the speed of real life firearms.
Not the answer I was hoping for, and I have seen evidence to the contrary. But alright. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:

@Thor's hammmer said: 

Not the answer I was hoping for, and I have seen evidence to the contrary. But alright. 

like what evidence?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:

@Silver2467 said:

@Thor's hammmer said: 

like what evidence?
Certain blaster bolts requiring a character to react at the speed of thought to deflect them, examples where blaster bolts have been displayed as far beyond the speed of sound, and the fact that the visible "laser" you see from a blaster is only a residual stream that moves slower than the actual blast itself, among other things. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:

@Thor's hammmer said:

@Silver2467 said:

@Thor's hammmer said: 

like what evidence?

Certain blaster bolts requiring a character to react at the speed of thought to deflect them, examples where blaster bolts have been displayed as far beyond the speed of sound, and the fact that the visible "laser" you see from a blaster is only a residual stream that moves slower than the actual blast itself, among other things. 

Bullets move faster than people think. so what?
some Bullets musel Velocity surpasses the speed of sound. so what?
Has if ever been stated that is actually a ``laser`` that follows the bolt? cause it just seems like the light thrown from tracer rounds to me. which move the smae speed as regular bullets.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Silver2467: Yessss my summoning worked. You did show up.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said: 
Standard bullets move at Mach 1, which is well below the speed of thought..... 

And there are a few types of blasters that fire bolts at light speed, such as modified paddle beamers. 

Has if ever been stated that is actually a ``laser`` that follows the bolt? 
Yes, it has. Incredible Cross-Sections says that very specifically.  

cause it just seems like the light thrown from tracer rounds to me. which move the smae speed as regular bullets.
Earlier you said they move slower than regular bullets. Which is it now?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:

@Thor's hammmer said: 

Standard bullets move at Mach 1, which is well below the speed of thought..... 

And there are a few types of blasters that fire bolts at light speed, such as modified paddle beamers. 

Has if ever been stated that is actually a ``laser`` that follows the bolt? 
Yes, it has. Incredible Cross-Sections says that very specifically.  

cause it just seems like the light thrown from tracer rounds to me. which move the smae speed as regular bullets.

Earlier you said they move slower than regular bullets. Which is it now?

How fast does a thought travel?
I ment that Tracer rounds move at the smae speed as regular bullets.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said: 
It can vary from person to person, and from research I have done on the subject, it has never been exactly measured. But tests to record its speed have extended upward of several Mach velocities.  

Although, a correction on my part: some lower tests of the speed of thought have ranged below the speed of sound. So I can grant you that. 

Not really sure what you are trying to get at here.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:

@Thor's hammmer said: 
It can vary from person to person, and from research I have done on the subject, it has never been exactly measured. But tests to record its speed have extended upward of several Mach velocities.  

Although, a correction on my part: some lower tests of the speed of thought have ranged below the speed of sound. So I can grant you that. 

Not really sure what you are trying to get at here.

never mind the second part I was talking about how tracer rounds leave a similar trail to Blaster Bolts and move at the same speed as regular bullets.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said: 
 never mind the second part I was talking about how tracer rounds leave a similar trail to Blaster Bolts and move at the same speed as regular bullets.
Fair enough.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fehafare

So please let us cone to an conclusion, who wins what round.
Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

If any of you knew what pain did/can do... the answer would be obvious...
Pain is a city buster.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

meh, probably Pain, even though speed is equal, Pain is much more agile, he destroys cities with his abilities

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Baltoro
@RudeBomberBoy01 said:
If any of you knew what pain did/can do... the answer would be obvious... Pain is a city buster.
Big deal, he cant bust a city if Darth Vader crushes his throat first with the force.  The Force is on a higher level than Pain's outdated Chakra powers.  Darth Vader can cast his abilities instantly, it takes Pain a good five seconds to get going.
Avatar image for cybertechshaman
cybertechshaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cybertechshaman

this is the pain who look like yahiko right?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@Baltoro

How can you crush a throat of a person who is already dead? and I don't think vader would have the chance to do that.. chances are... his head comes off before he completes his heavy breathing pattern.
have you seen what pain he can do? he's also agile and 200x faster than vader..

Edit: And about the force being more powerful...

nuff said.. :)
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Baltoro
@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@Baltoro

How can you crush a throat of a person who is already dead? and I don't think vader would have the chance to do that.. chances are... his head comes off before he completes his heavy breathing pattern.
have you seen what pain he can do? he's also agile and 200x faster than vader..

Edit: And about the force being more powerful...

nuff said.. :)
The charge time is too long on that attack, Vader would just force crush him before he even thought about pulling that mass destruction stuff on him.  He's no match for Vader, jedis are simply too skilled and advanced to be beaten by the uncivilized ninjas in the narutoverse.  Look at their weapons, Vader yields a blade of light while Pain is confined to those weak kunais.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Baltoro:  

The charge time is too long on that attack, Vader would just force crush him before he even thought about pulling that mass destruction stuff on him.  He's no match for Vader, jedis are simply too skilled and advanced to be beaten by the uncivilized ninjas in the narutoverse.  Look at their weapons, Vader yields a blade of light while Pain is confined to those weak kunais.

this is flawed and bias logic 

to address your claim that it takes along time to charge an attack, Pain needs longer times to charge up stronger attacks, of course he needs a few seconds to take down A WHOLE CITY but just like vader, he can push or pull humans simply by raising a hand 

second ninjas in the narutoverse are just as skilled as jedi, to claim that one is more or less skilled would be impossible, you have to go by feats shown, not who you think is better trained 

advanced tech means nothing,all vader has in this battle is a lightsaber, that's hardly giving him an edge, pain could easily banish it away, or dodge vader's slow thrusts
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Baltoro
@The Stegman said:
@Baltoro:  

this is flawed and bias logic  to address your claim that it takes along time to charge an attack, Pain needs longer times to charge up stronger attacks, of course he needs a few seconds to take down A WHOLE CITY but just like vader, he can push or pull humans simply by raising a hand  second ninjas in the narutoverse are just as skilled as jedi, to claim that one is more or less skilled would be impossible, you have to go by feats shown, not who you think is better trained  advanced tech means nothing,all vader has in this battle is a lightsaber, that's hardly giving him an edge, pain could easily banish it away, or dodge vader's slow thrusts
Vader can paralyze Pain's body with the force with his mind, while Pain requires hand gestures to do his attacks.  Then Vader will just reel him in with the force and slice him to ribbons with a blade so cutting edge that all six paths of Pain will feel the burn.  I don't care how many ninjas Pain killed, he never fought a Jedi and the Force is on a higher level than Naruto's primitive techniques.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Baltoro:  

Vader can paralyze Pain's body with the force with his mind, while Pain requires hand gestures to do his attacks.  Then Vader will just reel him in with the force and slice him to ribbons with a blade so cutting edge that all six paths of Pain will feel the burn.  I don't care how many ninjas Pain killed, he never fought a Jedi and the Force is on a higher level than Naruto's primitive techniques.

or Pain can use his push to crush vader's suit, thus destroying his life support systems, killing him, just as vader can reel Pain in, Pain can real vader in and impale him with a sword. Pain has fought people MUCH tougher than vader, including a six tails naruto, the only thing that the jedi have that's on a higher level is their tech like space ships, which vader doesnt have in the battle, a lightsaber is just a hot sword, pain deals with demons, varies jutsu and people who move A LOT faster than the slow vader
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Baltoro

Sorry but I'm not subscribing to the pain hype.  The speed of Vader's thoughts is quicker than Pain's hand gestures and "charge times".  Pain is up against a machine that is just too strong here.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Baltoro:  

he's not up against a machine, he's up a guy in a metal suit that doubles as a life support system, and pain doesnt have charge times, he lifts his hand and things get pushed

Pain is  

-faster than vader 

-his almighty push and pull is stronger than vader's force 

-he's more durable than vader (he's been pummeled into the ground by giant boulders, has been crushed under stones, took direct blows by a six tailed naruto, i think he can handle a "force choke" 

watch just the first 3 minutes of this video and you'll see what i mean
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fehafare

Lol,you know the main event of this thread is the speed equal round,i mean in the speed is not equal rond it doesn't mater if there are 1 or 1000 vaders,they will just get crushed by a full power shinra tensei.But i think that vader has a fair cance  of winning in the speed equal round.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#38  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Flagged. Anime vs comics isn't allowed, and Vader is just as much a comics character as he is anything else.

And if I hear one more person mention Force choke as a means of victory, I will scream.