Darth Vader vs Mr. Sinister

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No prep, no morals and both are blood lust....

Sinister was told about the Force so he goes after Lord Vader to see if he can do some tests on him about the Force to use it against Apocalypse, but Lord Vader is not going to be a lab rat so the fight is on!!!! Mr. Sinister does not know of Lord Vader's powers and Lord Vader does not know of Mr. Sinister's powers! As they begin to fight Mr. Sinister abandons his plan to experiment on Vader alive so he decides to try and kill him so the fight turns into a blood lust battle!! So who wins?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darklord_apoc

Bump..... Lets get some Star Wars and X-Men experts on here :P

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not a fair battle at all...

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darklord_apoc

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Why not? I think a lot of people underestimate Lord Vader... I mean Star Killer beat Vader but not easy though.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darklord_apoc
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I have no idea what Mr. Sinister can even do, so my opinion here is worthless.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has powerful T.P, TK, he has control over every molecule of his body making him able to shape shift and regenrate himself...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

He has powerful T.P, TK, he has control over every molecule of his body making him able to shape shift and regenrate himself...

Still not enough info for me to form an opinion. But in-case anyone wants to know Vader's capabilities I compiled a respect thread for him on the Vine.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Still not enough info for me to form an opinion. But in-case anyone wants to know Vader's capabilities I compiled a respect thread for him on the Vine.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinister. Vader has no defense against TP, and any attack Vader hit Sinister with, Sinister would just regenerate from.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinister. Vader has no defense against TP, and any attack Vader hit Sinister with, Sinister would just regenerate from.

Actually Vader, like all Force sensitives, Jedi/Sith have some degree of telepathy resistance.

I don't have any telepathy resistance feats for Vader atm, but I do have feats of Vader using telepathy.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonchilde said:

Actually Vader, like all Force sensitives, Jedi/Sith have some degree of telepathy resistance.

I don't have any telepathy resistance feats for Vader atm, but I do have feats of Vader using telepathy.

Can you see if you can find any scans of Vader being resistant to T.P? Like has he been able to stop a high force user from using T.P? I know Vader can not resist Sidious T.P but Sidious is a power house...

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is largely impervious to conventional damage. He can regenerate like the Terminator T-1000, and one of the only things that can do lasting harm to him is Cyclops' optic blasts. In his first battle he was taking on all the X-Men, which consisted of Rogue w/ Ms. Marvel Powers, Colossus, Iceman, Havok, Storm, Wolverine, Psylocke, and Archangel, and kicking all their asses. Psylocke's TP was completely worthless against him, and no one else could physically harm him at all. In a later appearance he took on X-Force to get to X-Man and walked through them like they were a mild drizzle. He has superhuman strength (not sure how high, but probably class 50+, and he once dropped Strong Guy just by flicking him with his fingers), TP probably good enough to challenge Jean Grey or Xavier, and energy bolts at least good enough to one-shot Rogue.

I'm not a Star Wars expert, but IMO, he could take down Vader and Starkiller together. They can't hurt him physically, and his TP is way beyond what I've seen of Vader. You seriously could drop a Stardestroyer on this guy and it wouldn't really harm him, although it might take him a while to get clear of the wreckage. I generally view Sinister as being one or two steps down from Apocalypse (kind of depends on how you view Apocalypse though) as far as X-villains go; very nasty character. No mutant in their right mind, short of an Omega-level, should want to be anywhere within 1000 miles of this guy.

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Why not? I think a lot of people underestimate Lord Vader... I mean Star Killer beat Vader but not easy though.

Well, beating Vader is like his best combat showing though, and does more to establish where Starkiller stands than vice versa.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dccomicsrule2011: you created a vader respect thead ik when i followed u i did thw right thing:)

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darklord_apoc

@freefa11 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

He is largely impervious to conventional damage. He can regenerate like the Terminator T-1000, and one of the only things that can do lasting harm to him is Cyclops' optic blasts. In his first battle he was taking on all the X-Men, which consisted of Rogue w/ Ms. Marvel Powers, Colossus, Iceman, Havok, Storm, Wolverine, Psylocke, and Archangel, and kicking all their asses. Psylocke's TP was completely worthless against him, and no one else could physically harm him at all. In a later appearance he took on X-Force to get to X-Man and walked through them like they were a mild drizzle. He has superhuman strength (not sure how high, but probably class 50+, and he once dropped Strong Guy just by flicking him with his fingers), TP probably good enough to challenge Jean Grey or Xavier, and energy bolts at least good enough to one-shot Rogue.

I'm not a Star Wars expert, but IMO, he could take down Vader and Starkiller together. They can't hurt him physically, and his TP is way beyond what I've seen of Vader. You seriously could drop a Stardestroyer on this guy and it wouldn't really harm him, although it might take him a while to get clear of the wreckage. I generally view Sinister as being one or two steps down from Apocalypse (kind of depends on how you view Apocalypse though) as far as X-villains go; very nasty character. No mutant in their right mind, short of an Omega-level, should want to be anywhere within 1000 miles of this guy.

@darklord_apoc said:
@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Well, beating Vader is like his best combat showing though, and does more to establish where Starkiller stands than vice versa.

What about Sinister vs Darth Sidious? I made a thread about them 2 last night.... So no one has any scans of Vader's TP?