Vader is reconstructed in plastic INCLUDING his light saber

Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Porlos

Darth Vader is made of metal and Magneto is the master of magnetism.  How do you think this will go?

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Psyker star

You do know that Darth Vader is half Cyborg thus made of metal right?

GrayWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GrayWolf

Porlos already took my argument.
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh... Magneto pulls him apart with a single thought.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Power NeXus

thia has been done before 

use the search function please

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hellos
@jimmangz said:
"okay lets say vader was re-constructed in all plastic. NOW discuss "

Vader struggles to move his lightsaber which Mag's wrips from his hand and slashes him to pieces with.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Psyker star

Magneto's helmet should stop any Force Telepathy and he could always take the lightsaber away from Vader so Magneto would win but how easy it is depends on where they are fighting.

adrwww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By adrwww

well lets say that magneto is in vaders world, and his powers are weak because of the time travel he just underwent.  NOW vader can use his lightsaber  and his crazy ass force on magneto.

jimmangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jimmangz
@Psyker star said:
" Magneto's helmet should stop any Force Telepathy and he could always take the lightsaber away from Vader so Magneto would win but how easy it is depends on where they are fighting. "
 the force =\= telepathy 
 vader would be able to hold onto his lightsaber
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hellos
@adrwww said:
"well lets say that magneto is in vaders world, and his powers are weak because of the time travel he just underwent.  NOW vader can use his lightsaber  and his crazy ass force on magneto. "

Vader's in a galaxy far far away, not in another time frame. :P 
Mag's uses his force field and rolls over Vader with it. Sorta like a hamster ball style fighting pew pew.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Psyker star
@jimmangz said:
" @Psyker star said:
" Magneto's helmet should stop any Force Telepathy and he could always take the lightsaber away from Vader so Magneto would win but how easy it is depends on where they are fighting. "
 the force =\= telepathy   vader would be able to hold onto his lightsaber "
I thought about that the Force is not really Telepathy your right but i would still say the Helmet helps and Magneto is not weak minded so it would take a lot to break him with the force.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FLCL1

oh boy....

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@adrwww said:
" well lets say that magneto is in vaders world, and his powers are weak because of the time travel he just underwent.  NOW vader can use his lightsaber  and his crazy ass force on magneto. "
Did you just try to hijack the thread?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FLCL1
@jimmangz: 

look bro -_- do you know anything about DV???

he is part metal!

mags curbstomp
jimmangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jimmangz
@Psyker star said:
" @jimmangz said:
" @Psyker star said:
 the force =\= telepathy   vader would be able to hold onto his lightsaber "
I thought about that the Force is not really Telepathy your right but i would still say the Helmet helps and Magneto is not weak minded so it would take a lot to break him with the force. "
i dont think magnetos helm can save him from a entity like the FORCE. its basically a physical energy being thrown at you.  magnetism vs a physical force. 
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

adrwww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By adrwww
@Lance Uppercut: no FOOL.  Go back to your DOTA game so us real men can talk.
jimmangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jimmangz
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Psyker star
@jimmangz: 
You are underestimating Magneto he goes deeper than just lifting stuff
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@adrwww:

Put the crack pipe down, and step away from the keyboard immediately. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By capall
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @adrwww:  Put the crack pipe down, and step away from the keyboard immediately. The first step is admitting you have a problem. "

lmao
adrwww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By adrwww
@Lance Uppercut:  I would but yo mama is hoggin the pipe.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@adrwww said:
" @Lance Uppercut:  I would but yo mama is hoggin the pipe. "
Is that your best shot? Are you f***ing five?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FLCL1
@adrwww said:
" @Lance Uppercut:  I would but yo mama is hoggin the pipe. "
lol FAILURE XD

yo mama jokes???????? ROFLMFAO

OMFG thats FUNNY XD
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FLCL1
@jimmangz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @jimmangz:   look bro -_- do you know anything about DV???  he is part metal!  mags curbstomp "
@Korg said:
" http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/darth-vader-vs-magneto/26701/    "
 read above^^ i said he has been reconstructed in plastic  thanks for the link but this is entirely different. darth vader in this scenario is made of plastic. "
if his body is plastic he dies immediately
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By reactor

Darth Vader is a cyborg... Magneto's powers revolve around magnetism... Vader's at an instant and irredeemable disadvantage.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#28  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Vader gets crushed in his own armor. Magneto wins, easy.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ziro

Oy.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By joshmightbe

people really dont read those ops

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By Korg

Does plastic even contain midi-chlorians?

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By reactor

@joshmightbe said:

" people really dont read those ops "

Magnetic force affects all matter, as virtually all matter is magnetic to one degree or another. Some, such as iron, are especially magnetic, and thus, we tend to collectively name elements that are particularly sensitive to magnetic fields as 'magnetic' (usually metal). But all matter in the universe is influenced by magnetism.

In other words, plastic or metal, Vader's gets screwed over.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I@joshmightbe said:

" people really dont read those ops "
.... crap. I need to start looking at the first post.... 

Well, it's possible for Vader to win. He could throw his Lightsaber at Magneto. Though Magneto could block it.

Depends.
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ultimate Joker

Man, there seems to be a lot of people that know nothing beyond the miniscule feats these two performed in the movies. And people, Magneto controls MORE than just metal. EM forcefields, EMP blasts, controlling the electromagnetic fields within people even down to the subatomic level, ability to manipulate and generate electricity, control the bio-electrical impulses in a person's brain, and much more. Magneto's helmet, by the way, DOES NOT shield him from psychics. It's his strong will power so I really don't see mind tricks and such working on him anyway. Magneto could still screw up the suit, but Vader is going to sense Magneto's power and react accordingly, by the way. I'm thinking Vader might be able to reverse the offensive magnetic powers Magneto's got, but I'm really just guessing.

Good God some of the people in here keep saying things like, "lol, if there's metal 'round magno wins!" and such... Grates on my nerves. Also, to the OP; is this the movie version of Vader or the EU (Expanded Universe, e.g. non-canon comic book) one? If it's the movie version he dies very quickly and very painfully. The EU version, however, I'm not at all too knowledgeable about.

mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mattbryce2000

magneto rips the iron from DV's blood and wins.
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lupine
@Ultimate Joker said:
" Man, there seems to be a lot of people that know nothing beyond the miniscule feats these two performed in the movies. And people, Magneto controls MORE than just metal. EM forcefields, EMP blasts, controlling the electromagnetic fields within people even down to the subatomic level, ability to manipulate and generate electricity, control the bio-electrical impulses in a person's brain, and much more. Magneto's helmet, by the way, DOES NOT shield him from psychics. It's his strong will power so I really don't see mind tricks and such working on him anyway. Magneto could still screw up the suit, but Vader is going to sense Magneto's power and react accordingly, by the way. I'm thinking Vader might be able to reverse the offensive magnetic powers Magneto's got, but I'm really just guessing. Good God some of the people in here keep saying things like, "lol, if there's metal 'round magno wins!" and such... Grates on my nerves. Also, to the OP; is this the movie version of Vader or the EU (Expanded Universe, e.g. non-canon comic book) one? If it's the movie version he dies very quickly and very painfully. The EU version, however, I'm not at all too knowledgeable about. "

Nicely Said Good Sir! 
Nicely Said Good Sir! 
jimmangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jimmangz
@Ultimate Joker said:
" Man, there seems to be a lot of people that know nothing beyond the miniscule feats these two performed in the movies. And people, Magneto controls MORE than jut ust metal. EM forcefields, EMP blasts, controlling the electromagnetic fields within people even down to the subatomic level, ability to manipulate and generate electricity, control the bio-electrical impulses in a person's brain, and much more. Magneto's helmet, by the way, DOES NOT shield him from psychics. It's his strong will power so I really don't see mind tricks and such working on him anyway. Magneto could still screw up the suit, but Vader is going to sense Magneto's power and react accordingly, by the way. I'm thinking Vader might be able to reverse the offensive magnetic powers Magneto's got, but I'm really just guessing. Good God some of the people in here keep saying things like, "lol, if there's metal 'round magno wins!" and such... Grates on my nerves. Also, to the OP; is this the movie version of Vader or the EU (Expanded Universe, e.g. non-canon comic book) one? If it's the movie version he dies very quickly and very painfully. The EU version, however, I'm not at all too knowledgeable about. "
well said, but you guys act like vader would just sit there and take a beating from magneto. Vader has force fields of his own and can block magnetos magetism within his own force field. I would think it would come down to who ever would be exhausted first. which is hard for me to say who that would be
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@jimmangz said:

" @Ultimate Joker said:

" Man, there seems to be a lot of people that know nothing beyond the miniscule feats these two performed in the movies. And people, Magneto controls MORE than jut ust metal. EM forcefields, EMP blasts, controlling the electromagnetic fields within people even down to the subatomic level, ability to manipulate and generate electricity, control the bio-electrical impulses in a person's brain, and much more. Magneto's helmet, by the way, DOES NOT shield him from psychics. It's his strong will power so I really don't see mind tricks and such working on him anyway. Magneto could still screw up the suit, but Vader is going to sense Magneto's power and react accordingly, by the way. I'm thinking Vader might be able to reverse the offensive magnetic powers Magneto's got, but I'm really just guessing. Good God some of the people in here keep saying things like, "lol, if there's metal 'round magno wins!" and such... Grates on my nerves. Also, to the OP; is this the movie version of Vader or the EU (Expanded Universe, e.g. non-canon comic book) one? If it's the movie version he dies very quickly and very painfully. The EU version, however, I'm not at all too knowledgeable about. "
well said, but you guys act like vader would just sit there and take a beating from magneto. Vader has force fields of his own and can block magnetos magetism within his own force field. I would think it would come down to who ever would be exhausted first. which is hard for me to say who that would be "
Exactly what I was theorizing in my post you quoted. People clearly don't know what either man is capable of and are basing it off of the movies. It's annoying how horrible misinformation can spread.
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lupine
@jimmangz said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
well said, but you guys act like vader would just sit there and take a beating from magneto. Vader has force fields of his own and can block magnetos magetism within his own force field. I would think it would come down to who ever would be exhausted first. which is hard for me to say who that would be "
Actually it would depend on this shield of Vader's. I've never known him to have a shield, but then I have only seen the movies. But as for this shield it would completely and utterly depend on how it works. If it uses electricity or magnetism in any way, Mags might very well turn it against Vader. Likewise it depends on how a lightsaber works. And even how Vader's new plastic body works, after all Vader is still basically a cyborg. Even without metal, an EMP might destroy his life support systems. And we're not acting like anything. Magneto just has lots of ways he can use his powers and has the intellect to think of brand new usages on the spot. 

Vader's power list is a bit more defined and as such it means he's a bit more limited in a fight against someone like Mags. That's why there are a great many questions in regard to this fight.
jimmangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jimmangz

You're@Lupine said:

" @jimmangz said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
Actually it would depend on this shield of Vader's. I've never known him to have a shield, but then I have only seen the movies. But as for this shield it would completely and utterly depend on how it works. If it uses electricity or magnetism in any way, Mags might very well turn it against Vader. Likewise it depends on how a lightsaber works. And even how Vader's new plastic body works, after all Vader is still basically a cyborg. Even without metal, an EMP might destroy his life support systems. And we're not acting like anything. Magneto just has lots of ways he can use his powers and has the intellect to think of brand new usages on the spot.  Vader's power list is a bit more defined and as such it means he's a bit more limited in a fight against someone like Mags. That's why there are a great many questions in regard to this fight. "
If indeed the force has some magnetism to it, you are forgetting that vader is very powerful with the force and could POSSIBLY resist magnetos attempt to turn it on him. Sort of like a arm wrestling match. so its like i said i think it would come down to whoever is exhausted firsdt. and the fact that vader IS half robot, i would indeed think he would out last magneto in a battle of force vs magentism
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By Baldy
@Ultimate Joker said:
" Man, there seems to be a lot of people that know nothing beyond the miniscule feats these two performed in the movies. And people, Magneto controls MORE than just metal. EM forcefields, EMP blasts, controlling the electromagnetic fields within people even down to the subatomic level, ability to manipulate and generate electricity, control the bio-electrical impulses in a person's brain, and much more. Magneto's helmet, by the way, DOES NOT shield him from psychics. It's his strong will power so I really don't see mind tricks and such working on him anyway. Magneto could still screw up the suit, but Vader is going to sense Magneto's power and react accordingly, by the way. I'm thinking Vader might be able to reverse the offensive magnetic powers Magneto's got, but I'm really just guessing. Good God some of the people in here keep saying things like, "lol, if there's metal 'round magno wins!" and such... Grates on my nerves. Also, to the OP; is this the movie version of Vader or the EU (Expanded Universe, e.g. non-canon comic book) one? If it's the movie version he dies very quickly and very painfully. The EU version, however, I'm not at all too knowledgeable about. "
EU is canon.
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@Baldy: Perhaps it is, but I'm still gonna ask the OP since it'll have an effect on this topic. ;-p
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By Baldy
@Ultimate Joker said:
" @Baldy: Perhaps it is, but I'm still gonna ask the OP since it'll have an effect on this topic. ;-p "
I was just pointing out that it was canon as you had said otherwise.
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think that darth vader would win

jimmangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jimmangz

please elabortate =]

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By Satyrquaze
@Hellos said:
"@adrwww said:
"well lets say that magneto is in vaders world, and his powers are weak because of the time travel he just underwent.  NOW vader can use his lightsaber  and his crazy ass force on magneto. "
Vader's in a galaxy far far away, not in another time frame. :P Mag's uses his force field and rolls over Vader with it. Sorta like a hamster ball style fighting pew pew. "

While I agree with you that adrwww's post was not really well thought out, I will point out that you forgot about the "Long ago" portion of "Long ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
comicbookguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By comicbookguy

magneto turns of the electrical impulses in his brain or rips the iron from his body or creates a black hole next to vader an even if we discounted those instant kills magneto force fields have withstood blasts from the phoenix vader has done some impressive stuff in the books an the like but nothing on that level none of the "mental" attacks would work as magneto as resisted some of the strongest telepaths on force of will alone. unfortunatly for vader the classic force choke doesnt cut it here
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@comicbookguy said:
" magneto turns of the electrical impulses in his brain or rips the iron from his body or creates a black hole next to vader an even if we discounted those instant kills magneto force fields have withstood blasts from the phoenix vader has done some impressive stuff in the books an the like but nothing on that level none of the "mental" attacks would work as magneto as resisted some of the strongest telepaths on force of will alone. unfortunatly for vader the classic force choke doesnt cut it here "
Wow... Um, where do I start? 

Toying with a force user's brain, especially one of such a level as Vader's sounds unlikely. A black hole? It was a wormhole, and if EU counts in this debate then we should look into what he can withstand before making statements like that. Vader could possibly shield himself from magnetic manipulation, so again, we need to see what Vader in the EU did before we claim victory for Magneto. 

"--withstood blasts from the Phoenix--" Okay, firstly, she was lower in power and it was Jean that was in control, hardly "The all powerful Phoenix force". That's exaggerating the feat by a bit. 

Force choke: Well I'd like to know aside from counter attacking how Magneto is supposed to stop an, essentially, magical attack from strangling him.
jimmangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jimmangz

it IS the EU version, So feel free to elaborate more on that

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@jimmangz said:
" it IS the EU version, So feel free to elaborate more on that "
Well I'll be waiting for someone with better EU knowledge than I to give their opinions on the match. I'm a big fan of Magneto, but come on, we can't short sell Vader here especially since it's the EU version. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone can give some feats for Vader.