Vader with Force power and Voldemort with Elder Wand

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By KingOfAsh

I wonder if Lightsabers can reflect spells? I'd say Darth Vader chokes Voldemort or cuts him up, unless Voldemort can kill him with Avarda Kerdabra. Darth Vader could take the wand from Voldemorts hand with the force (he could probably also destroy his horcruxes with the force, or the Death Star).

Phoenix6000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Phoenix6000

Between the two, Vader has the greater reaction speed, correct? Assuming he's being serious, what's to stop him for Force Choking Voldemort before he even raises the wand?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave
No Caption Provided

Darth Vader murderstomps.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KingOfAsh

@Phoenix6000:

Vader could die laughing

chocobojam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chocobojam

It depends who is much stronger in the dark side of the force.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

This has been done before, I believe.

And Vader can kill Voldemort before he can react, because as much as Voldemort can utilize an array of magical spells, he still possesses roughly human reflexes or slightly better at best. Vader has speedblitzed beings with clairvoyance, precognition, and enhanced reflexes.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ToO_RaW

@ShootingNova said:

Vader has speedblitzed beings with clairvoyance, precognition, and enhanced reflexes.

Awesome. I should really read more SW comics.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@ToO_RaW: It's not in a comic, it's in a novel.

"He is a former associate, yes, but --"

It happened before he could get out another word. Faster than an eyeblink. Faster than he'd seen anyone move, anyone except Yoda.

The lightsaber hadn't been there, and then it was, and the lightsaber was a blur. Vader moved without seeming to move, and the lightsaber sliced into Roan, straight into his chest. Straight into his heart.

-- Taken from Star Wars: Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ToO_RaW

@ShootingNova said:

@ToO_RaW: It's not in a comic, it's in a novel.

"He is a former associate, yes, but --"

It happened before he could get out another word. Faster than an eyeblink. Faster than he'd seen anyone move, anyone except Yoda.

The lightsaber hadn't been there, and then it was, and the lightsaber was a blur. Vader moved without seeming to move, and the lightsaber sliced into Roan, straight into his chest. Straight into his heart.

-- Taken from Star Wars: Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon

Sweet. I've always loved the SWU, but I've never really expanded my knowledge further than the movies, things that interested me on Star Wars wiki and some of the Clone Wars cartoon.

I'll be looking into the novels now though.

Do you think Disney will ever make any movies featuring or showcasing this type of power?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

@ToO_RaW: Well, I don't know for sure what it will be like, but I can admit openly to being curious.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Vader stomps,,I love Voldemort but he's outclassed

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ToO_RaW

@ShootingNova said:

@ToO_RaW: Well, I don't know for sure what it will be like, but I can admit openly to being curious.

I'm so curious. Disney has what it takes to make an amazing Star Wars movie so long as they keep to the story. If they change the story around they'll probably have to prepare for riots.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

"AVARDA KERkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By steelhound56

Vader murderstomps via crushing Voldemort's internal organs with the Force.

Or simply speedblitzing him and carving him to pieces with his lightsaber

Voldemort is way out of his league here.

Alchemax_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Alchemax_7

Vader laughs at Voldemort's baldness and lack of nose. Voldemort retaliates but stating Vader has no family except some teenage pop star and a spoiled tom-boy (Not my actual opinions Love SW and love Luke and Leia). Voldemort also says Vader is basically a burnt Kebab, and is a chicken shit who cries too much. After continuing bickering for 7 hours Vader head stomps Voldemort and takes the Elder wand for himself. Voldemort in Limbo as the Li'l Volde, realises "Where the Fuck was he? and who the hell was that 7 foot tall Robo-dick?".

iguiste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iguiste

Darth Vader possess telekinesis and so on but can die Voldermort cannot die he's basically immortal light saber or not Voldermort can teleport instantly, pretty much fly he can bind people and is so powerful can even use spells without saying anything what so ever that's without the elder wand Darth Vaders on strength in this fight is death choke but Voldermort has killed more people by his own hand in a shorter period than. Voldemort is a lot more advanced than Vader by far he's quicker, darker and Vader can whip his wand but i'm pretty sure Voldermorts known to using Exspeliamus however it's you spell it plus Voldermort has seven split souls and followers with the same gifts as his own the equvilant to flying teleportation counjour dark magic Vader has Troopers and if ordinary humans can see wizards then Voldermorts could easily cloak himself from them too and hide very well what if Voldermort possess Vader and makes him destroy his own team before killing him the list of what Volde is capible of is endless plus they'd never meat they are in different times ones in our ones in a future even our kids kids kids kids won't see but if they were to meet they'd probably going forces as they have similar goals and then Luke Skywalker would have problems. :-) Voldermort easily wins though more knowledge of the darkside hence having ultimately more speed powers and is a lot more evil than Vader who still shows love.

Zishun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zishun

@iguiste said:

Darth Vader possess telekinesis and so on but can die Voldermort cannot die he's basically immortal light saber or not Voldermort can teleport instantly, pretty much fly he can bind people and is so powerful can even use spells without saying anything what so ever that's without the elder wand Darth Vaders on strength in this fight is death choke but Voldermort has killed more people by his own hand in a shorter period than. Voldemort is a lot more advanced than Vader by far he's quicker, darker and Vader can whip his wand but i'm pretty sure Voldermorts known to using Exspeliamus however it's you spell it plus Voldermort has seven split souls and followers with the same gifts as his own the equvilant to flying teleportation counjour dark magic Vader has Troopers and if ordinary humans can see wizards then Voldermorts could easily cloak himself from them too and hide very well what if Voldermort possess Vader and makes him destroy his own team before killing him the list of what Volde is capible of is endless plus they'd never meat they are in different times ones in our ones in a future even our kids kids kids kids won't see but if they were to meet they'd probably going forces as they have similar goals and then Luke Skywalker would have problems. :-) Voldermort easily wins though more knowledge of the darkside hence having ultimately more speed powers and is a lot more evil than Vader who still shows love.

Voldemort, more knowledge of the Dark Side?

You getting your wires crossed son. Voldemort isn't even aware of the Force, let alone the Dark/Light aspects of it.

In addition, Vader's incredibly faster.

And Voldemort can't even accurately hit a teenage boy.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bossmonster

No matter how many times this is done, Vader will still butcher the wizard every single time. He could have all the rocks, books, snakes and little boys with his soul in them he wants. Vader murder stomps.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MasterJohn

@Alchemax_7 said:

Vader laughs at Voldemort's baldness and lack of nose. Voldemort retaliates but stating Vader has no family except some teenage pop star and a spoiled tom-boy (Not my actual opinions Love SW and love Luke and Leia). Voldemort also says Vader is basically a burnt Kebab, and is a chicken shit who cries too much. After continuing bickering for 7 hours Vader head stomps Voldemort and takes the Elder wand for himself. Voldemort in Limbo as the Li'l Volde, realises "Where the Fuck was he? and who the hell was that 7 foot tall Robo-dick?".

Wow people actually use the F word on comicvine.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MasterJohn said:

@Alchemax_7 said:

Wow people actually use the F word on comicvine.

Yea...when they don't read the rules.
tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tronboy

@iguiste said:

THIS

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Reaper4  Online

Not a stomp but Vader wins. Vader rarely tries to blitz characters from a distance so would have to get close to kill the dark lord but Voldemort can keep him at a distance for a while via teleporting. Ofc Vader probrably would eventually resort to ragdolling Tom or crush his organs. I think Voldemort can win a few though via transfiguration

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@reaper4: Eh, I think its a stomp under most conditions. Vader doesn't need to speed-blitz to win easily. Voldemort has absolutely no defense against TK, least of all TK on the level that Vader can bring to bear.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Reaper4  Online

@shroudofsorrow: Vader doesn't have any resistance to transfiguration or Voldemort setting him on fire with a flick of a wand. So I think it depends who uses their killing move first

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Reaper4  Online

Also I don't think Vader is gonna immediately use tk on Voldemort he rarely does so in battle afaik

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@shroudofsorrow: Vader doesn't have any resistance to transfiguration or Voldemort setting him on fire with a flick of a wand. So I think it depends who uses their killing move first

Actually, Vader has taken being hit by a flamethrower in Legends. Voldemort has never once used transfiguration in combat to my recollection. It is obviously not a preferred tactic. Voldemort will almost certainly open with AK because that's just his style. That won't work on Vader, who can block of evade that projectile easily and then its his turn.

In general, SW Vs. HP are mismatches in the former's favor. This is no exception.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Reaper4  Online

@shroudofsorrow: But he was pretty damaged and weakened him to the point that they were able to capture him. So I think Voldemort can land a killing blow with AK once he weakens Vader by burning him.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4: Vader sustained other attacks in that scenario. And your analysis presumes Voldemort will think to open up with a burning spell, but I see no reason why he would. Again and again Voldemort has shown that his favorite spell by far is the killing curse, and he pretty much invariably opens with it whenever he's in combat or committing murder. He MIGHT open with Crucio instead, but that won't work either, as it's another projectile spell that Vader can avoid easily. Voldemort would need to know ahead of time how dangerous Vader is and what his capabilities are. Otherwise, I just don't see him NOT resorting to an AK or Crucio opening.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Voldemort does have defense against TK. There are a number of TK-based spells which are used in combat (Disarming Charm, Immobulus, Levicorpus...). If Voldemort can block those (which he obviously can), then he can block the Force. In fact, a simple Shield Charm should protect him from being ragdolled or force-choked.

malistark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen: Been a long time since I've read the books but can Shield Charm protect you from something that isn't a spell? If not, the Force isn't a spell per se. If it can, I still think it is ineffective against Vader who can target the body itself or internal organs with his TK, which would be game over.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Reaper4  Online

@shroudofsorrow: I don't think Voldemort would open up with the burning spell but neither would Vader open with trying to ragdoll Voldemort with tk or crush his organs. And once he finds out his typical projectile spell would do nothing Voldemort might try and use other spells. Not saying Voldemort wins I think this would depend who uses their winning move first

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malistark: Yeah, it creates both a physical and magical barrier. It can block direct effects on the body as well. Levicorpus just instantly hangs a person up in mid-air, and Snape blocked it from Harry.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By Kh0rn3

Vader stomps on pure raw power

RenTheMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Wouldn't crucio just empower Vader? Extreme pain just makes him more powerful as it makes him more angry.

Anyway Vader stomps with current feats. It's not even a contest.