#1 Posted by dark_anakin (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader with Force power and Voldemort with Elder Wand

#2 Posted by KingOfAsh (3579 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Lightsabers can reflect spells? I'd say Darth Vader chokes Voldemort or cuts him up, unless Voldemort can kill him with Avarda Kerdabra. Darth Vader could take the wand from Voldemorts hand with the force (he could probably also destroy his horcruxes with the force, or the Death Star).

#3 Posted by Phoenix6000 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Between the two, Vader has the greater reaction speed, correct? Assuming he's being serious, what's to stop him for Force Choking Voldemort before he even raises the wand?

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader murderstomps.

#5 Posted by KingOfAsh (3579 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phoenix6000:

Vader could die laughing

#6 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends who is much stronger in the dark side of the force.

#7 Posted by ShootingNova (16320 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before, I believe.

And Vader can kill Voldemort before he can react, because as much as Voldemort can utilize an array of magical spells, he still possesses roughly human reflexes or slightly better at best. Vader has speedblitzed beings with clairvoyance, precognition, and enhanced reflexes.

#8 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Vader has speedblitzed beings with clairvoyance, precognition, and enhanced reflexes.

Awesome. I should really read more SW comics.

#9 Posted by ShootingNova (16320 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: It's not in a comic, it's in a novel.

"He is a former associate, yes, but --"

It happened before he could get out another word. Faster than an eyeblink. Faster than he'd seen anyone move, anyone except Yoda.

The lightsaber hadn't been there, and then it was, and the lightsaber was a blur. Vader moved without seeming to move, and the lightsaber sliced into Roan, straight into his chest. Straight into his heart.

-- Taken from Star Wars: Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon

#10 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@ToO_RaW: It's not in a comic, it's in a novel.

"He is a former associate, yes, but --"

It happened before he could get out another word. Faster than an eyeblink. Faster than he'd seen anyone move, anyone except Yoda.

The lightsaber hadn't been there, and then it was, and the lightsaber was a blur. Vader moved without seeming to move, and the lightsaber sliced into Roan, straight into his chest. Straight into his heart.

-- Taken from Star Wars: Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon

Sweet. I've always loved the SWU, but I've never really expanded my knowledge further than the movies, things that interested me on Star Wars wiki and some of the Clone Wars cartoon.

I'll be looking into the novels now though.

Do you think Disney will ever make any movies featuring or showcasing this type of power?

#11 Posted by ShootingNova (16320 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: Well, I don't know for sure what it will be like, but I can admit openly to being curious.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader stomps,,I love Voldemort but he's outclassed

#13 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@ToO_RaW: Well, I don't know for sure what it will be like, but I can admit openly to being curious.

I'm so curious. Disney has what it takes to make an amazing Star Wars movie so long as they keep to the story. If they change the story around they'll probably have to prepare for riots.

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

"AVARDA KERkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

#15 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader murderstomps via crushing Voldemort's internal organs with the Force.

Or simply speedblitzing him and carving him to pieces with his lightsaber

Voldemort is way out of his league here.

#16 Edited by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader laughs at Voldemort's baldness and lack of nose. Voldemort retaliates but stating Vader has no family except some teenage pop star and a spoiled tom-boy (Not my actual opinions Love SW and love Luke and Leia). Voldemort also says Vader is basically a burnt Kebab, and is a chicken shit who cries too much. After continuing bickering for 7 hours Vader head stomps Voldemort and takes the Elder wand for himself. Voldemort in Limbo as the Li'l Volde, realises "Where the Fuck was he? and who the hell was that 7 foot tall Robo-dick?".

#17 Posted by iguiste (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader possess telekinesis and so on but can die Voldermort cannot die he's basically immortal light saber or not Voldermort can teleport instantly, pretty much fly he can bind people and is so powerful can even use spells without saying anything what so ever that's without the elder wand Darth Vaders on strength in this fight is death choke but Voldermort has killed more people by his own hand in a shorter period than. Voldemort is a lot more advanced than Vader by far he's quicker, darker and Vader can whip his wand but i'm pretty sure Voldermorts known to using Exspeliamus however it's you spell it plus Voldermort has seven split souls and followers with the same gifts as his own the equvilant to flying teleportation counjour dark magic Vader has Troopers and if ordinary humans can see wizards then Voldermorts could easily cloak himself from them too and hide very well what if Voldermort possess Vader and makes him destroy his own team before killing him the list of what Volde is capible of is endless plus they'd never meat they are in different times ones in our ones in a future even our kids kids kids kids won't see but if they were to meet they'd probably going forces as they have similar goals and then Luke Skywalker would have problems. :-) Voldermort easily wins though more knowledge of the darkside hence having ultimately more speed powers and is a lot more evil than Vader who still shows love.

#18 Posted by Zishun (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@iguiste said:

Darth Vader possess telekinesis and so on but can die Voldermort cannot die he's basically immortal light saber or not Voldermort can teleport instantly, pretty much fly he can bind people and is so powerful can even use spells without saying anything what so ever that's without the elder wand Darth Vaders on strength in this fight is death choke but Voldermort has killed more people by his own hand in a shorter period than. Voldemort is a lot more advanced than Vader by far he's quicker, darker and Vader can whip his wand but i'm pretty sure Voldermorts known to using Exspeliamus however it's you spell it plus Voldermort has seven split souls and followers with the same gifts as his own the equvilant to flying teleportation counjour dark magic Vader has Troopers and if ordinary humans can see wizards then Voldermorts could easily cloak himself from them too and hide very well what if Voldermort possess Vader and makes him destroy his own team before killing him the list of what Volde is capible of is endless plus they'd never meat they are in different times ones in our ones in a future even our kids kids kids kids won't see but if they were to meet they'd probably going forces as they have similar goals and then Luke Skywalker would have problems. :-) Voldermort easily wins though more knowledge of the darkside hence having ultimately more speed powers and is a lot more evil than Vader who still shows love.

Voldemort, more knowledge of the Dark Side?

You getting your wires crossed son. Voldemort isn't even aware of the Force, let alone the Dark/Light aspects of it.

In addition, Vader's incredibly faster.

And Voldemort can't even accurately hit a teenage boy.

#19 Posted by Bossmonster (2204 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter how many times this is done, Vader will still butcher the wizard every single time. He could have all the rocks, books, snakes and little boys with his soul in them he wants. Vader murder stomps.

#20 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7 said:

Vader laughs at Voldemort's baldness and lack of nose. Voldemort retaliates but stating Vader has no family except some teenage pop star and a spoiled tom-boy (Not my actual opinions Love SW and love Luke and Leia). Voldemort also says Vader is basically a burnt Kebab, and is a chicken shit who cries too much. After continuing bickering for 7 hours Vader head stomps Voldemort and takes the Elder wand for himself. Voldemort in Limbo as the Li'l Volde, realises "Where the Fuck was he? and who the hell was that 7 foot tall Robo-dick?".

Wow people actually use the F word on comicvine.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterJohn said:

@Alchemax_7 said:

Vader laughs at Voldemort's baldness and lack of nose. Voldemort retaliates but stating Vader has no family except some teenage pop star and a spoiled tom-boy (Not my actual opinions Love SW and love Luke and Leia). Voldemort also says Vader is basically a burnt Kebab, and is a chicken shit who cries too much. After continuing bickering for 7 hours Vader head stomps Voldemort and takes the Elder wand for himself. Voldemort in Limbo as the Li'l Volde, realises "Where the Fuck was he? and who the hell was that 7 foot tall Robo-dick?".

Wow people actually use the F word on comicvine.

Yea...when they don't read the rules.
Moderator
#22 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@iguiste said:

Darth Vader possess telekinesis and so on but can die Voldermort cannot die he's basically immortal light saber or not Voldermort can teleport instantly, pretty much fly he can bind people and is so powerful can even use spells without saying anything what so ever that's without the elder wand Darth Vaders on strength in this fight is death choke but Voldermort has killed more people by his own hand in a shorter period than. Voldemort is a lot more advanced than Vader by far he's quicker, darker and Vader can whip his wand but i'm pretty sure Voldermorts known to using Exspeliamus however it's you spell it plus Voldermort has seven split souls and followers with the same gifts as his own the equvilant to flying teleportation counjour dark magic Vader has Troopers and if ordinary humans can see wizards then Voldermorts could easily cloak himself from them too and hide very well what if Voldermort possess Vader and makes him destroy his own team before killing him the list of what Volde is capible of is endless plus they'd never meat they are in different times ones in our ones in a future even our kids kids kids kids won't see but if they were to meet they'd probably going forces as they have similar goals and then Luke Skywalker would have problems. :-) Voldermort easily wins though more knowledge of the darkside hence having ultimately more speed powers and is a lot more evil than Vader who still shows love.

THIS