#1 Posted by jumpstart55 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Edited by jumpstart55 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Who takes it?

Starting distance 20 feet.

Ozais powers are at the level they were when they were enhanced by Sozins comet.

#3 Posted by ShadowKing (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader defeatz him wit da force.

#4 Posted by Skaddix (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

20 meters depends on what vader tries first if he does not open with a force choke ozai kills him.

#5 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17820 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader wins.

#6 Posted by redhood21 (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader takes it.

#7 Posted by one_upper (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats.....whoever make that pic of Ozai turned him from a bad ass to a douche.

#8 Posted by one_upper (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Also movie Vader loses but EU Vader wins.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (23791 posts) - - Show Bio

i say vader wins, he'll do what Aang should have done and suffocate him

#10 Posted by SithLantern93 (2119 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

vadar

#12 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader wins if we're talking about EU, Vader from the films probably loses.

#13 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah vader wins this, he could just diflect everything Ozai does and either force choke him or cut through him.

#14 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader crushes his sternum with a single thought. Or causes his heart to implode via the Force. Or crushes his skull. Or simply holds him in place and mutilates him up close.

Avatar characters are glass cannons. They have pretty decent destructive potential, but their durability is about equal to a normal human. Vader eats Jedi Knights for breakfast, and nothing is saving Ozai from his TK.

But on another note, who had the more badass voice actor? Mark Hamill vs James Earl Jones?

#15 Posted by Frill_Artist (31 posts) - - Show Bio

One interesting thing is they can both "bend" lightning. Also, force choke wouldn't work too well on Ozai, He could easily use a mass of fireball to knock Vader down while he's focused on force choking him.

#16 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, Vader can't use Force lightning due to his metal arms, it causes them to short out (he has used it once, but only when his powers were being greatly amplified by a Sith Amulet)

But! I will say Vader. All he has to do is hold Ozai in place so he can't bend, and throw a lightsaber at him. To be frank, Vader would run out of ways to kill him before Ozai could possibly win

#17 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood said:

he has used it once, but only when his powers were being greatly amplified by a Sith Amulet

What event are you referring to here?
#18 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm am not your enemy

You are not my enemy

You must kill yourself

I must killmyself *Ozai commits suicide*

#19 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader.

You talking about the Kaiburr Crystal incident?

#20 Posted by Frill_Artist (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wormwood said:

Actually, Vader can't use Force lightning due to his metal arms, it causes them to short out (he has used it once, but only when his powers were being greatly amplified by a Sith Amulet)

But! I will say Vader. All he has to do is hold Ozai in place so he can't bend, and throw a lightsaber at him. To be frank, Vader would run out of ways to kill him before Ozai could possibly win

Oh, really? I always thought he used force lightning. I just remembered that I got him mixed up with the other characters in the Star Wars universe like star killer and Palpatine.

#21 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Like @steelhound56 said, vader would crush all his organs or his brain or his whole body just by thinking.

#22 Posted by Joygirl (19297 posts) - - Show Bio

Vadahhhhhhhhh. Nothing he can do to prevent being manhandled by the Force. As for voice actors, however, great respect for JEJ but I gotta go to my man Hamill.

#23 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23811 posts) - - Show Bio

EU version Darth Vader stomps

Movie version Vader firelord wrecks him

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader

#25 Posted by Frill_Artist (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Way to turn Ozai from a badass to a faggot with that picture. Sheesh.

#26 Edited by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467 said:

@Wormwood said:

he has used it once, but only when his powers were being greatly amplified by a Sith Amulet

What event are you referring to here?

In Splinter of the Mind's Eye, being close to the Kaiburr crystal (which enhances one's Force sensitivity) allowed Vader to project Sith Lightning despite his mechanical limbs. Normally, projecting Force Lightning would cause Vader's mechanical prosthesis to short out

#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

That starting distance is the deciding factor. Vader is far too fast and he'll be able to grip Ozai with the force to fast for him to react. Otherwise, Ozai would just burn him to a crisp.

#28 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

That starting distance is the deciding factor. Vader is far too fast and he'll be able to grip Ozai with the force to fast for him to react. Otherwise, Ozai would just burn him to a crisp.

Pulling an Ozzel, as it were. Vader just needs to be able to see him to wreck him via his various Force abilities

#29 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56: Indeed.

#30 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget:

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frill_Artist: C'mon mate, it's one thing to bump a 6 month old thread, but to use unpleasant language to do so as well is unnecessary.

@steelhound56: LOL