"you don't know the power of the dark side"

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By POHOCOM

Dr Doom. More technology, more brains, more magic.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Doom! To resourceful.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Morphid

POHOCOM says:

"Dr Doom. More technology, more brains, more magic."

slaps

Man Darth Vader would choke him the first second! Either that or slice him in half with the light saber.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

Morphid says:

"POHOCOM says:
"Dr Doom. More technology, more brains, more magic."
*slaps* Man Darth Vader would choke him the first second! Either that or slice him in half with the light saber. "

Doom has shields that can resist even Thor's hammer. Also, Doom isn't without his own hex powers.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sync

since this is dark vader and no ones the true power of the dark side and what vader could pull off with the force he has the edge,

the lightsaber wont be of much help, and knowing doom hes too chicken sH%% to fight first he use robots wo watch and learn about vader and his toys and powers than attack....

see vader getting piss off and winning and donning new armor"but the last time someput on doom armor he almost took over there MIND!! ahahahahaha

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Barry Flash

I'm voting for Vader, he's much more powerful with the Force compared to Doom's powers and not to even mention his kick a$$ lightsaber.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Doom's magic ability is being extremely underestimated here. No way is Vader strong enough to hang with Doom.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

Doom!

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Doom has serious magical ability, has tons of weapons concealed in his armor, possesses a shield that has survived shots from the Beyonder and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, and is so intelligent that Vader is a complete moron by comparison.

Doom wins.

Malvor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Malvor

My friend and I have had long conversations about this battle, after going through many scenarios we came to the conclusion that vader would win. Though we are both big Dr.doom fans and I a huge Darth Vader fan, we could not help but see vader winning, after all he once said, "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force." No matter what powers doom possesses and no matter what plan he may conjure up, his abilities are only insignificant to the force. Precognition, control over all matter, are awesome abilities and we all know that Vader is second to none when it comes to the force. And I haven't even mentioned his lightsaber! Vader wins, not by far, but he gets the job done.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn

Dr. Doom would win. His magic is far superior to Vader's power with the Force.

Malvor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Malvor

But the force can ward off magic, its basically telekinesis, no power overcomes telekinesis, not when you have control of existence of energy or matter.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Morphid

Barry Flash says:

"I'm voting for Vader, he's much more powerful with the Force compared to Doom's powers and not to even mention his kick a$$ lightsaber."
thanks
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Referring to Force TK as 'control over matter' is pushing it. While technically accurate, it implies a degree of power that just isn't there for most Jedi and Sith. Vader isn't Phoenix - his level of control over matter and energy is pretty tame by Marvel standards.

Also, Vader was in no way implying that he or any other Force user could destroy a planet when he made his remark to Admiral Motti. The sum total of the Force would indeed be more powerful than the Death Star, but no single Force user would ever be able to wield that much power. Vader, whose Force abilities are fairly tame compared to those of Palpatine and the ancient Sith, would have no defense against Doom's magic and gadgets. One blast from most of Doom's weapons would probably kill him.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sync

Alexander Anderson says:

"Referring to Force TK as 'control over matter' is pushing it. While technically accurate, it implies a degree of power that just isn't there for most Jedi and Sith. Vader isn't Phoenix - his level of control over matter and energy is pretty tame by Marvel standards. Also, Vader was in no way implying that he or any other Force user could destroy a planet when he made his remark to Admiral Motti. The *sum total* of the Force would indeed be more powerful than the Death Star, but no single Force user would ever be able to wield that much power. Vader, whose Force abilities are fairly tame compared to those of Palpatine and the ancient Sith, would have no defense against Doom's magic and gadgets. One blast from most of Doom's weapons would probably kill him."

hmm that funny, besides in star wars novel, you exmaples of, force using pulling kilo tons stardestoyiers from suns core, force using jumping form ship to ship and force pushing them into each other, you even have force users that have destoryed stars with the force.

it seems really lame to compare magic to the force or the other away around. For some one who was tame he sure did take care of the jedi order, and hunt down most of the other other jedi.. but i guess thats tame.

and they do have sith magic, and chemchisty along with the force. How does doom dfeat these items??? when he has no knowledge of it. It not good enough to say hes smart. How?? heck they can even live after they die and cause just as much touble?

I have seen the force do lots of things, some questionable, but i have not seen dome magic compare to that of they force, agian force and magic ot the same thing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't give a sh!t what anyone says about about TK or the force,or even lightsabers.Doom will beat the f#ck outta Vader with no problem.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sync says:

"hmm that funny, besides in star wars novel, you exmaples of, force using pulling kilo tons stardestoyiers from suns core"

If you're referring to the Sun Crusher, that was a starfighter-sized ship, and was pulled out of Yavin's core by Kyp Durron while he was empowered by the Sith spirit of Exar Kun. None of that has anything to do with Vader.

"force using jumping form ship to ship and force pushing them into each other, you even have force users that have destoryed stars with the force."

The 'jumping from ship to ship', please refer me to the novel in question. I have never heard of Force users surviving in vacuum; Luke Skywalker was nearly killed by it in Specter of the Past. By 'pushing them into each other' I assume you're referring to what Dorssk 81 and the other Jedi students did to Daala's fleet in Darksaber. Not only was that an extremely liberal interpretation of Force powers, but it required the energies of twelve Force sensitives focussed through an ancient Sith temple, and Dorssk 81 ended up a charred corpse afterward. Finally, Aleema and Crado destroyed the star you mentioned with an ancient Sith weapon, not with the force. But none of that has anything to do with Vader.

"For some one who was tame he sure did take care of the jedi order, and hunt down most of the other other jedi.. but i guess thats tame."

Your average bog-standard Jedi isn't that tough. Vader had the full support of the Emperor, the Imperial Navy, the Imperial Army, the Inquisitorius and the Emperor's Hand's in his search for the scattered Jedi who weren't murdered by Order 66. When he did run up against an actual Jedi Master, as in his fight with the Dark Woman, he barely won. By the standards of Revan, Nihilus and Exar Kun, Vader absolutely is tame.

"and they do have sith magic, and chemchisty along with the force. How does doom dfeat these items??? when he has no knowledge of it."

If Vader has knowledge of Sith magic and chemistry (which I doubt), he never uses it in battle. And Doom's creations make the combined work of every Sith chemist in Star Wars look pathetic.

"I have seen the force do lots of things, some questionable, but i have not seen dome magic compare to that of they force, agian force and magic ot the same thing."

Ah, okay. So how would Vader defend against Doom's magic and weapons then? Or get through his shield? Or counter his ability to fly? Or prevent him from switching minds with Vader and impaling him on his own lightsaber?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"I don't give a sh!t what anyone says about about TK or the force,or even lightsabers.Doom will beat the f#ck outta Vader with no problem."
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kinasin_

Doom casually.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

Why the bump?

Anyways, there's another one of these threads and Doom should just smack Vader.

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

Doom has faced far tougher opponents than Vader.

Vader gets dropped like a fly and into oblivion.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jayfournines

Doom stomps Vader

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 of my most favorite villains if all time! I hate to choose, but if I had to I'd lean towards Doom.

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump because of screwattack's fight

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Doom would win. Screw attack would be wrong if they said otherwise

Henrikee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpity bump bump

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader. Hs movies made so much cash Doom drowned in it.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom he has iron man level tech and magic and he is godlike smart. He would win a tough fight.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By MasterKungFu

vader chokes him

KipperCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vader

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Doom.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

still gets force choked

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom has no defense againts force choke :D

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Doom might put up a good fight but Darth Vader would destroy him with the power or the Dark Side, plus he has way more Stormtroopers than Doom does Doom Bots...

moadmsaomdsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By moadmsaomdsa

ITS OVER!

Screw attack declares it. Dr. Doom wins. Darth Vader doesn't stand a chance against a guy who survived the infinity guantlant, and the power cosmic. When your everyday enemies are the Silver Surfer and Thanos, you know you can call yourself Dr. Doom.

BlueAliceOasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? You're going to let ScrewAttack decide it??

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Doom

tankeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ugh god, this is hard

vader controls stuff doom would have a hard time understanding but dammit, doom is the most resourceful villain out. if doom had any prep time, it'd be over red rover - vader would have no hope in hell.

however, a random encounter would be interesting. doom's greatest advantage were if he were to hit vader with an unexpected and quick blast of emp that he had no time to use tutaminis on, it'd be over pretty quick for darth. however, with no prep, how would doom counter his force precognition? perhaps he may have weapons capable of overloading vader's ability to do this - it is an extremely taxing skill and it is considered to be incredibly hard to absorb the energy from a blaster bolt - however, some jedi (dunno about vader) have used it on lightsabers. whether darth vader could merely absorb doom's energy projection attacks is something i'm not sure on, but i wouldn't rule it out.

a random encounter would be hard, but vader's biggest advantage here is his precognition and his lightsaber. sure, doome has toys that topple that, but i doubt he'd be carrying them around willy nilly in a random encounter. possibly vader in a random encounter, with doom giving him a mad run for his money.

but the second you introduce prep time, doom's already destroyed the death star, sidious and the entire damned empire before vader's hopped in his tie to get there.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom