Darth Vader Vs. Darth Krayt

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Now which sith lord is the Strongest of all star wars?

Darth Vader

Darth Krayt

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

Darth Krayt would stomp Vader.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Eh...neither one is anywhere near the most powerful Sith Lord.

But Vader should win. He has far greater dueling feats (he has fought and beaten several Jedi during the Purge), better Telekinesis (has knocked over massive trees, moved ships, can use Lightsaber Throw, etc.), knows Deflection, knows Absorption, has demonstrated a small level of power in Mind Control, has higher durability/pain tolerance (survived a Dark Side Burst and fought with multiple saber wounds), etc. 
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

What are Krayt's feats?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silver2467
@Nefarious said:
"

Darth Krayt would stomp Vader.

"
Nonsense. 
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Silver2467:  What are Krayt's feats?
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@spiderbat87 said:
" What are Krayt's feats? "
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467
@spiderbat87 said:
" @Silver2467:  What are Krayt's feats? "
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @spiderbat87 said:
" What are Krayt's feats? "
"
Beating Aurra Sing in a lightsaber duel, holding the advantage over Cade Skywalker in a duel, telekinetically throwing large rubble projected toward him, killing several enemies with one burst of Lightning, sustaining himself through the Force for years after he should have died, etc. 

Vader supersedes Krayt in TK, durability, dueling skill, and versatility. The only area I may have question over is Krayt's Lightning since, while he may not be on Bane or Sidious' level with it, is powerful enough that he could kill Vader. However, Vader could simply use his lightsaber to block the attack, and although he has never used it for this purpose to my knowledge, he does know Deflection which could be useful as well. Also, I made a mistake on Vader's Mind Control. That may not be very useful in this because Krayt has shown some moderate TP resistance, and Vader's mental powers are only at a basic level. He still does have the edge in most respects though.
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Backflip

Vader

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@B-Tank said:
"

Now which sith lord is the Strongest of all star wars? "

Neither o_O They're mid-low tier for Sith, really.

But Vader wins this battle.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HolySerpent

neither one is a top ten sith of all time in my book. by i see darth krayt winning
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tiamat

Between the two I believe Vader to be the stronger. As Silver pointed out, he has the better dueling feats, and more powerful TK.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HolySerpent

vader would have some serious trouble dueling a sith who wields two lightsabers
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tiamat
@HolySerpent: Why? Fighting someone with dual lightsabers is not something he hasn't been up against before. Granted Ventress was not an actual 'Sith' but he fought with two sabers all the time. Vader has also gone up against a resurrected Darth Maul. So I fail to see how someone having two sabers makes this harder for him.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HolySerpent

he didtnt win that fight with darth maul by being a better fighter he won by stapping himself.
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Out_of_Space

Vader will win i guess but not eslie.

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tiamat
@HolySerpent: Yes I know how the fight went. The entire thing is uploaded into my gallery.
My question is why would he have some serious trouble against someone wielding two sabers. As opposed to someone with just one?

On that note. Didn't Krayt more commonly use a single saber as well? (It's been some time since I've gone through the Legacy era stuff)
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HolySerpent

darth krayt uses two lightsabers often. check wookiedia.. you dont read whats on the sight but they have upload images.

darth vader has shown in the past to have with people with double wielding lightsabers due to his bulky size.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent said: 

darth vader has shown in the past to have with people with double wielding lightsabers 

Such as?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HolySerpent

darth maul as such.. maul was winning.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent: Maul was winning because of greater agility and speed, not dueling prowess. Even if it was sheer skill that gave him the edge, nowhere was it stated in the issue that Vader is unable to fight an opponent with two lightsabers or a double-saber. You are adding a reason for why he was losing that was not shown on panel. 

Anakin fought using two lightsabers against Tyranus, and he has had several duels against Ventress, at least one of which he won. Tell me why Vader is incapable of the same. 
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HolySerpent

when anakin became darh vader he had to change entire fighting do to his massive size and slowness. and you are right maul was winning because of speed and since darth krayt pratice JAr kai. a figthing style that relys on speed. vader would have a hard time.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent said:
"

when anakin became darh vader he had to change entire fighting do to his massive size and slowness. and you are right maul was winning because of speed and since darth krayt pratice JAr kai. a figthing style that relys on speed. vader would have a hard time.

"
To make this comparison, you need to show me speed feats from Krayt that measure up to Maul's. Maul has moved too fast to be seen and accelerated his speed five times that of normal, as a couple examples. What has Krayt done similarly?
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Krayt.....without a doubt. He has more feats that make sense, plus his armor doesn't hinder him like how vader's suit does. Duel wielding or not. Krayt is a better duelist than Vader. He doesnt even have to use a lightsaber to beat that overrated loser. All he need to do is just pull out the old A sharad hett Tusken Raider gadaffi stick and play PGA golf on Vader's Dome.

All Vader got is telekenisis and saber throw and still he has to use all his concentration to do that. On top of that Vader is not tactical in dueling. He just pounds and pounds while using his cybernetic strength to back him up. He is just lucky in winning fights from popularity and bad writing.  

But really they both are just low end overrrated sith. In fact almost all sith are crappy duelist. No wonder Revan turned away from being the lord of the Sith and had to lay the smackdown on Malak.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HolySerpent

maul was not going that fast when he was fighting vader. vader saw maul he just couldnt keep up with him.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

So if nether are top 10 siths who is?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HolySerpent
  1. top ten sith
  2. 1.dath nihilus( is the darkside of force)
  3. 2.darth sidous (dont really have to explane this guy)
  4. 3.marka ragnus (once his death , the sith empire collaspe)
  5. 4.freedom nadd (expire many other great sith such has exar kun)
  6. 5.darth Revan (thought of the idea of the rule of two)
  7. 6.darth plagueis (is consider to be more power than sidous and is rumored to created anakin)
  8. 7.darth traya
  9. 8.exar kun
  10. 9.Naga sadow
  11. 10.darth sion

this the official list

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@HolySerpent: Cool what about a top 10 jedi?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HolySerpent

really can give a list of the top ten jedi because i really dont study them.

all know is

1. Luke skywalker

2. master yoda

3.mace windu

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent said:
"

maul was not going that fast when he was fighting vader. vader saw maul he just couldnt keep up with him.

"
Of course, Vader saw him. Vader can react fast enough to deflect multiple blaster bolts and hold out against A New Hope Obi-Wan. He is not altogether lacking in combat speed, although he is not that quick in such a manner, but he does have average reflexes. He was still unable to land a hit on Maul though, until he cheap-shotted him. 

Still waiting for speed feats from Krayt that compare.

@spiderbat87 said:
" So if nether are top 10 siths who is? "
Bane, Sadow, Sidious, Caedus, Kun, Nihilus, Zannah, Lumiya, Nadd, Sion, in no particular order. There are a few others that could debatably be added also, such as Cognus and Kressh. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent said:
"
  1. top ten sith
  2. 1.dath nihilus( is the darkside of force)
  3. 2.darth sidous (dont really have to explane this guy)
  4. 3.marka ragnus (once his death , the sith empire collaspe)
  5. 4.freedom nadd (expire many other great sith such has exar kun)
  6. 5.darth Revan (thought of the idea of the rule of two)
  7. 6.darth plagueis (is consider to be more power than sidous and is rumored to created anakin)
  8. 7.darth traya
  9. 8.exar kun
  10. 9.Naga sadow
  11. 10.darth sion

this the official list

"
Eh...no. 
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HolySerpent

eh...yeah

i just read your list and nothing can discribe how wrong you are.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent: Your entire list is wrong. Nihilus is not the dark side (where in the world do you even get that from?), Sidious is confirmed to be the most powerful SIth,  Ragnos has no feats (the Empire did not collapse after his death; Sadow and Kressh's rivalry resulted in its end), Nadd is not that far up on the list (he lacks the feats also), Revan has no feats period, Plagueis is not considered to be more powerful than Palpatine, Traya has no feats to measure up, Kun is too low on the list, so is Sadow, Sion only barely makes it on the list, if at all.

That list is ridiculous. 
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Silver2467: could you do a top 10 jedi?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HolySerpent

darth nihilus was embodiment of the darkside, yes darth sidous is confirmed to be the most powerful but i dont see how can beat or hurt nihilus. ragnos death did resulted in sadow and kressh to fight for the thrown , setting up the end of the empire.

revan has not feats...you sound ridiculous.  start reading the comics. I'm not going to list his feats that dwarf almost everyone on your list.

plaguies was able to do things that sidous couldnt do.

you putting bane above revan shows me how much of a noob you are to starwars

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HolySerpent: I can't believe you left out Darth Bane.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HolySerpent

darth bane wasnt that powerful, he was just very dedicated to the sith philosophy

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent said:
"

darth nihilus was embodiment of the darkside, yes darth sidous is confirmed to be the most powerful but i dont see how can beat or hurt nihilus. 

No, he was not. In fact, Sidious said that he was the embodiment of the dark side. The fact is: Neither one of them is the dark side. Stop overblowing nonsense titles. And Sidious can beat him through BFR, spirit banishment, or starvation. Either way, he wins, as he is immune to Drain and knows it himself (in fact, Palpatine can Drain planets as well).

Make the comparison for yourself. It is fairly easy to see who is more powerful.
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/silver2467/darth-nihilus-respect/87-67844/
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/silver2467/darth-sidious-respect/87-63101/    

ragnos death did resulted in sadow and kressh to fight for the thrown , setting up the end of the empire.

....And this makes him one of the most powerful Sith Lords how, exactly?

revan has not feats...you sound ridiculous.  start reading the comics. I'm not going to list his feats that dwarf almost everyone on your list.

No, please, list them. For someone like me who is just so ignorant of EU canon, kindly list all of Reven's amazing feats. It should be no trouble for someone as knowledgeable as you to educate someone like me....

plaguies was able to do things that sidous couldnt do.

The only thing he could do that Sidious could not was Midichlorian Manipulation. Other than that, Sidious has him beat.....in...everything, seeing as how Plagueis really has no feats aside from creating Anakin.

you putting bane above revan shows me how much of a noob you are to starwars

"

@HolySerpent said:

" darth bane wasnt that powerful, he was just very dedicated to the sith philosophy "

Go read the Bane novels, and then come back. You obviously know nothing about Bane.
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tiamat
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Silver2467
@Tiamat said:

" @Silver2467 said:

"Make the comparison for yourself. It is fairly easy to see who is more powerful.
"
I want one of those for Exar Kun and Darth Maul. (Granted Maul's would not be too long..) "
I already made one for Exar. I only filled in TotJ Kun though; I have yet to gather quotes for JA Kun.
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Tiamat
@Silver2467: Awesome!
Now I have some stuff to read when I get back tonight.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HolySerpent

first of all im not using titles. sidous saying that he is a void of the darkside is a title. nihilus becoming a darkside entity after stripping aways his body his not. when sidous is able to destryoy a planet just by opening his mouth then you come find me.

where does it say that sidous is immune to draining.

sidous has plaguies beat by killing him while he slept shows incalculable power *that was sarcasm*

and only why he was able to do that was because plaguies was to busy focusng inside of himself.

your saying ragnos is not a powerful sith because he rule th sith for over 100 years,  sadow and kressh  or any other wouldnt dare challagne him. and help exer kun rise to power... yeah okay

nobody in the brotherhood was powerful bane included.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@HolySerpent said:
"

eh...yeah

i just read your list and nothing can discribe how wrong you are.

"
Ah ha ha ha ha!

You just called Silver wrong on Star Wars matters. Just for the record, you will get stomped in this debate - fair warning.

Yeah... I'll just sit and watch the bloodshed.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent said:
"

first of all im not using titles. sidous saying that he is a void of the darkside is a title. nihilus becoming a darkside entity after stripping aways his body his not. 

...He never said he was a void of the dark side. He said, "I am the dark side." And Nihilus did not become a "dark side entity." Again, where are you getting your information? He used Essence Transfer, an ability Sidious was more proficient in than Nihilus, to exit his body and enter his armor. So what? Sidious can do the exact same bloody thing, and Palpatine can do so without the defect of requiring to feed on Force energies. Nihilus does and will starve out his Essence if he neglects to use Drain.

when sidous is able to destryoy a planet just by opening his mouth then you come find me.

LOL @ "destroy a planet." Nihilus never destroyed a planet. If he destroyed it, how did Visas survive? And how did Nihilus search her out on the planet's surface? Stop misrepresenting what happened to suit your argument. 

When Nihilus can fight a battle at relativistic speeds, destroy planetary surfaces, Mind Control planets, kill mini-armies with one burst of Lightning, grant others dark side power as extensions of himself, learns virtually ever Force power there is, and travels across half the galaxy without a vessel or host to anchor his spirit, then you come find me.

where does it say that sidous is immune to draining.

He possessed Nihilus' holocron, which is likely where he learned Drain and theoretically learned a resistance to it; Tyranus was immune to Drain so that he could utilize the Dark Reaper, implying that Sidious was as well since Tyranus did not learn this resistance from the recording of Ulic Qel-Droma as Anakin did; and he knows Drain himself, meaning the plausibility of his resisting it is heavy.

sidous has plaguies beat by killing him while he slept shows incalculable power *that was sarcasm*

and only why he was able to do that was because plaguies was to busy focusng inside of himself.

And your point is? Sidious still has superior feats to every other Sith Lord in the EU.

your saying ragnos is not a powerful sith because he rule th sith for over 100 years,  sadow and kressh  or any other wouldnt dare challagne him. and help exer kun rise to power... yeah okay

Granting Exar and Ulic the mark of the Dark Lords is not a feat, especially since they had to have his talismans in their possession when this occurred. Sadow and Kressh refusing to challenge him had many other factors in it; it is not necessarily a sign that Ragnos is more powerful, especially since Sadow was named as a specifically powerful Sith Lord and has feats that overshadow Ragnos'. 

nobody in the brotherhood was powerful bane included.

"
Bane was not even a real member of the Brotherhood, and Kaan actually was powerful. Like I said, read the trilogy. Your obvious lack of knowledge about Bane is becoming more apparent the more you comment on him.

I also like how you conveniently decided not to answer my question about Revan's feats. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@HolySerpent said:
"

when sidous is able to destryoy a planet just by opening his mouth then you come find me.

"
Really?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Planet looks intact to me. Still there. Ravaged, yeah. Destroyed? Nope.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By buttersdaman000

Arent Palpatine and Sidious the same person???

And how would the top jedi be ranked?
Oh and.......my brother said that sidious would destroy yoda in a fight.....is this true?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@buttersdaman000 said:
" Arent Palpatine and Sidious the same person???And how would the top jedi be ranked?Oh and.......my brother said that sidious would destroy yoda in a fight.....is this true? "
Palpatine = Sidious. Sidious = Palpatine. It's just a matter of what someone prefers to call them. Some people refer to Count Dooku as Darth Tyrannus, while otthers call him Dooku. More or less a matter of preference.

Yes, Palpatine > Yoda.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By buttersdaman000
@JediXMan said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

" Arent Palpatine and Sidious the same person???And how would the top jedi be ranked?Oh and.......my brother said that sidious would destroy yoda in a fight.....is this true? "
Palpatine = Sidious. Sidious = Palpatine. It's just a matter of what someone prefers to call them. Some people refer to Count Dooku as Darth Tyrannus, while otthers call him Dooku. More or less a matter of preference. Yes, Palpatine > Yoda. "
 ok thanks
So what would your top 10 jedi list look like?
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Silver2467: Strong in The Force you are.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HolySerpent

i stand by my list and my opinion that Darth krayt would beat vader.. because you have not convince me other wise.
although Lucas has final say and has officially stated the sidous is the most powerful sith of all time i just dont see it.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HolySerpent

since hasnt been stated and that your basing your theories  that sidous could not be drain then nihilus wins.