#51 Posted by Captain Amerika (107 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335 said:
" I know i dont represent every single person..lol which is why i said everyone else including myself said it was a stom in mauls favor....yo  were the only one i saw claiming maul could win  Vader wont lose to prep round..i dont care how legendary people want to promote batmans prep status "
Actually, there are others saying Captain America can win. Also, I said that Captain America can win, not Maul. Furthermore, if you really want to discuss it so very badly, why not discuss it in the appropriate thread? 

I know you do not care about Batman's preparation status. That is what a fanboy does. They ignore logic and consistency. Things you have been ignoring while you have insulted everyone with an opposing opinion this entire thread. 
#52 Posted by Spike 335 (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain Amerika:
 others who thought cap could win because they thought it was Lightsaber vs shield 

which it wasnt...everyone who knew it was a straight up fight said it was a stomp in Mauls favor..so yeah...

theres nothing to be discussed in that thread or this one. Force choke = dead batman and dead captian america 

No a fanboy i someone who declares batman the automatic winner because of said prep status...depsite the person hes preping for is able to sense any type of prep batman can thrw at him 

LOL you would know all about fanboys huh mr captian america beats darth maul....Ihavent insulted anyone with an opposing opinion actually....so spare me that mess.

#53 Edited by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335 said: 
If there is nothing to discuss, then shut up and stop trolling. Batman gets choked and pushes a button that puts Vader down. Vader cannot sense "any type of prep" Batman can throw at him.  

Having read through your post history, I can say that you most certainly have been insulting users. So let me get the ball rolling and immediately stop said rolling ball by stating that you are a liar for denying your own behavior.  

Batman is said to have the Bat-factor for a reason. It is consistent. 
#54 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
well, it is a thread on rails. you know where it's headed but all you can do is hope to slow it down. Whenever a Star Wars or DBZ thread pops up i think everyone groans a little bit deep in their chest.  

by the way, i've got some questions about the RPG forum. i'll PM you if thats cool...
#55 Posted by Spike 335 (738 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Spike 335 said: If there is nothing to discuss, then shut up and stop trolling. Batman gets choked and pushes a button that puts Vader down. Vader cannot sense "any type of prep" Batman can throw at him.   Having read through your post history, I can say that you most certainly have been insulting users. So let me get the ball rolling and immediately stopping said rolling ball by stating that you are a liar for denying your own behavior.   Batman is said to have the Bat-factor for a reason. It is consistent.  "

again i dont know where you people learned the word trolling from..but herers a hint...it aint somebody disagreeing with what you have to say. 

Batman gets choked and his neck is getting snapped. Vader doesnt need to even be in the same room as batman to snap his neck. Vader can sense danger.....end 

I dont care what you've read through...so how about you do me a favor and dont waste my time 

Let me get the ball rolling by saying..thanks for not addint anything to the topic..and continue the trend of riding my proverbial junk instead of focusing on the topic on which you have nothing to add to.

I'm sorry batman isnt toaa so i dont accept batman can do anthing and is suddenly god when someone says oh em gee prep. Especially when dealing with someone who basically has spider sense. i know right..how very trollish of me

#56 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335 said:
" @erik said:
" @Spike 335 said: If there is nothing to discuss, then shut up and stop trolling. Batman gets choked and pushes a button that puts Vader down. Vader cannot sense "any type of prep" Batman can throw at him.   Having read through your post history, I can say that you most certainly have been insulting users. So let me get the ball rolling and immediately stopping said rolling ball by stating that you are a liar for denying your own behavior.   Batman is said to have the Bat-factor for a reason. It is consistent.  "

again i dont know where you people learned the word trolling from..but herers a hint...it aint somebody disagreeing with what you have to say. 

Batman gets choked and his neck is getting snapped. Vader doesnt need to even be in the same room as batman to snap his neck. Vader can sense danger.....end 

I dont care what you've read through...so how about you do me a favor and dont waste my time 

Let me get the ball rolling by saying..thanks for not addint anything to the topic..and continue the trend of riding my proverbial junk instead of focusing on the topic on which you have nothing to add to.

I'm sorry batman isnt toaa so i dont accept batman can do anthing and is suddenly god when someone says oh em gee prep. Especially when dealing with someone who basically has spider sense. i know right..how very trollish of me

"
Hmmm.... Flagged for nonsense and fanboyism. 
#57 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

with even a little prep, batman can just set off a massive emp and darth would suffocate in his suit and be unable to move. it would be instantaneous and there is very little threat of batman being killed before he can flip a switch or push a button

#58 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante said:

"In no way ever could Batman beat Vader."

This. 

Yeah, I'm sure the rebels never thaught of something like an EMP bomb because they're not geniuses like Batman *rolls eyes*. Plus he's a pussy for needing prep in the first place. He's like the special kid super hero, everybody gives him a head start. In a real fight, he wouldn't be able to press anything, because Vader could choke him from space.
#59 Posted by Emerald Warrior (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Chances are, Batman learned how to use the force already (y`know, like he's learned every fighting technique, meditating process, hypnosys and Escapist skills in existence!!!)  So yeah, Batman.  That's of course my say as a Bat-nut. , 

It's not really a fair fight though... Vader's a friggin' Sith Lord for cryssakes! Batman rules, but Vader wins. (can't believe I wrote that, grrr!)

#60 Posted by Spike 335 (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@CylonDorado said:

"@angryvigilante said:
This. "

pretty much

@mattbryce2000:
 force sense = no batman that crap aint working on me son

@erik:

oh yeah that'll go over well with the mods....flagging because you got owned in a debate...brilliant

#61 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335:
assuming that Vader could sense what Batman had planned, what would he do to stop it? all Bats has to do is push a button the moment the battle starts 
#62 Posted by Emerald Warrior (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" This is why i can't stand the Batman mythos. And why I can't bring myself to get into the DCU as much as I am into the MU. Vader wins easily in a first encounter. There would not be a second(Obviously I'm not talking about any sort of continuity here). "
Ok, MU lover... Spider-man or Vader? 
#63 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000 said:

"@Spike 335: assuming that Vader could sense what Batman had planned, what would he do to stop it? all Bats has to do is push a button the moment the battle starts  "

Hold him up in the air and choke him with the force. If that would even work, he's made of futuristic tech that's beyond Batman. Or even if it's not, he's still not familier with it.
#64 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335 said:
"

@CylonDorado said:

"@angryvigilante said:
This. "

pretty much

@mattbryce2000:
 force sense = no batman that crap aint working on me son

@erik:

oh yeah that'll go over well with the mods....flagging because you got owned in a debate...brilliant

"
You never owned me at all actually. But it is cute that you think you did. It reminds me of a child that thinks he won an argument when everyone is really just laughing at him.
#65 Posted by Spike 335 (738 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 

yes add even less to the conversation  and  more insults..that'll prove me wrong.

@mattbryce2000
said:
"@Spike 335: assuming that Vader could sense what Batman had planned, what would he do to stop it? all Bats has to do is push a button the moment the battle starts  "

besides force push..crush and various of other force powers vader has? No to mention force crush to kill batman before he did anything
#66 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

If you wanted to discuss the actual thread topic, you should not derail it.  

Uh-huh. Because Vader always opens with force crush. 9_9 

#67 Posted by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:
Sure, just like Batman always opens up with an intant win button.
#68 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335:
@CylonDorado:
force crush before batman can push a button? it would take 1/100th of a second. i know batman would lose a straight up fight and i know that batman has no way to beat the force. but Vader has weaknesses that Batman could exploit to pull off a MAD senario.
#69 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" @erik: Sure, just like Batman always opens up with an intant win button. "
Are you saying he has never used an EMP? 
 >:)
#70 Posted by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000:
I mostly doubt that a simple EMP bomb could drop Vader (somebody would have thaught of that already). Plus he'd have to be holding his finger on the button, which I suppose is possible.
#71 Posted by Spike 335 (738 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000: 
  Vader can read minds, sense danger before it happens and can kill batman without even being near him using force crush and choke. How is batman gonna get anywhere near him to use an EMP?

@erik:

yes i derailed this thread by stating facts like vader can sense danger before it happens..and read minds and crap like that..brilliant
#72 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" @mattbryce2000: I mostly doubt that a simple EMP bomb could drop Vader (somebody would have thaught of that already). Plus he'd have to be holding his finger on the button, which I suppose is possible. "
Why not? Electricity dropped Vader just fine. It does not seem very impossible that an EMP could as well. 

@Spike 335 said:
@erik: yes i derailed this thread by stating facts like vader can sense danger before it happens..and read minds and crap like that..brilliant "
No. You derail threads by posting juvenile garbage like this post. Get back on topic child. 
#73 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

How is he getting this EMP near Vader anyway, is he throwing it at him? That wouldn't end well. Does it just have a huge blast radius, and he's very far away? What would that accomplish? 

Also where does it show Vader getting dropped by Electicity, if the EMP takes long enough to kill him as him holding a force lighting charged Emperor and throwing him, he'll still take Batman with him with the force.
#74 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado:
it's an EMP, distance isn't even an issue. batman could create an EMP with the range to get Vader at any distance. further vader = more elaborate button to push
#75 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000 said:
" @CylonDorado: it's an EMP, distance isn't even an issue. batman could create an EMP with the range to get Vader at any distance. further vader = more elaborate button to push "
This. ^^
#76 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000 said:

"@CylonDorado: it's an EMP, distance isn't even an issue. batman could create an EMP with the range to get Vader at any distance. further vader = more elaborate button to push "

So... we're hoping Vader is alone in a forest then. If he's where he normally is (on a spaceship) they'd probably have defences against that because if EMP's could affect them Star Destroyers would drop like flies. It's infuriating how much of a pussy Batman is being in this battle, this is the worst battle thread ever, and would be a sucky comic. He's got one trick that probably wouldn't even work.
#77 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado:
why would batman be on a space ship?
#78 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" @mattbryce2000 said:
"@CylonDorado: it's an EMP, distance isn't even an issue. batman could create an EMP with the range to get Vader at any distance. further vader = more elaborate button to push "
So... we're hoping Vader is alone in a forest then. If he's where he normally is (on a spaceship) they'd probably have defences against that because if EMP's could affect them Star Destroyers would drop like flies. "
I do not think EMP are readily employed in SWU. 
#79 Posted by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000:
He wouldn't. So hows he gonna get to Vader? They'd meet on Vader's terms.
#80 Posted by Spike 335 (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattbryce2000: 
  i dont understand what you didnt get

Vader can red minds...from a far at that..sense danger before it happens..and kill with a thought without being anywhere near his intended target. So i'm gonna ask again..how is batman gonna get close to vader with an emp

@erik:

and another post with you just throwing out insults...lol yes show the viners how little you have to add to the convo..have a nice night 

#81 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" @mattbryce2000: He wouldn't. So hows he gonna get to Vader? They'd meet on Vader's terms. "
Even if they were on a spaceship, an EMP does not extend indefinitely. It eventually dissipates and loses its potency. But everything electrical within the blast radius is shut down. Vader's terms? I doubt that when it is Batman preparation. He will take into account every detail and act accordingly. 
#82 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, Vader's life support shuts down and he is dyin. Either Batman  is close enough to be choked, dying as Vader's people get him back up, or he's very far away and does nothing as Vader's people help him back up. According to this thread, the Emperor could destroy Batman on any grounds since he's not hindered by a mech suit :P. Batman would so destroy Iron Man apparently...

#83 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
"

Ok, Vader's life support shuts down and he is dyin. Either Batman  is close enough to be choked, dying as Vader's people get him back up, or he's very far away and does nothing as Vader's people help him back up. According to this thread, the Emperor could destroy Batman on any grounds since he's not hindered by a mech suit :P. Batman would so destroy Iron Man apparently...

"
Vader will be too distracted with not being able to breathe to focus on choking someone that will not matter in a minute or so. The Emperor might be able to do just that but he is not in this thread. Also, Iron Man has been dropped by an EMP several times. I think he has only shielded himself from one once. In fact, he recently shut himself down with an EMP just so he could make sure that he could beat the piss out of his enemy with his bare fists. 
#84 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik:
If Vader could muscle through crippling the pain of the Emperor's Sith lighting enough to pick him up and throw him over a ledge, I think he could find it in him to overcome the annoyance of not being able to breath good for a short time, and force choke Batman.  

(Huh, I guess I didn't know Iron Man sucked that bad, is it really that hard for people to make EMPs? Why don't all his villains use them as the first thing against him? I mean I figured if he had a thing that made Magneto's powers not work on him, he could at least defend himself against the most obvious way to bring him down)

#85 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
"

@erik:
If Vader could muscle through crippling the pain of the Emperor's Sith lighting enough to pick him up and throw him over a ledge, I think he could find it in him to overcome the annoyance of not being able to breath good for a short time, and force choke Batman.  

(Huh, I guess I didn't know Iron Man sucked that bad, is it really that hard for people to make EMPs? Why don't all his villains use them as the first thing against him?)

"
It is not just the ability to breathe well, it is his whole body shutting down. As in dying. Picking someone up is a little different than trying to force choke someone (notice he did not surprise the Emperor with a force choke).  

I do not know why more villains do not use EMPs. Maybe they are expensive. If Tony has one in his armor, maybe they are. He does like to have the best toys after all. 
#86 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

He was dying as he picked up the Emperor and threw him, that's why he died a few minutes later. But I guess you're right, but his life support shutting down probably wouldn't be as painful, so he might still be able to concentrate. 

I think if he tried to use the force to throw him down the chute, the Emperor would have noticed, laughed, and threw him to the other side of the room before force lighting(ing?) them both. But when he grabbed him, the Emperor was probably thinking "OMG, I'm being manhandledHOLY CRAP I'M FALLING AND I CAN'T FLY!!!"  

That's my explanation anyway :D.
#87 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado:
he was dying because the force lightning shut down his life support. and iron man has several safeguards in place to detect an EMP before it shuts him down at 40,000 feet in the air. beside's all that, vader doesn't have "people". this is a one-on-one fight. an while Vader could survive long enough to kill Bats, there is a reason i called it a MAD (mutually assured destruction) scenario
#88 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000:
Well if Vader doesnt have anything special, and it's a one on one fight, why does Batman get a nifty thing he doesn't normally use? Also, if it was  his life support shutting down that killed him, that means an EMP would take time to kill him (like in the movie), but would be less painful, so if Bats is the only other guy around, Vader would still have the willpower to find him and at least take him with him. Remember in Empire Strikes back it was shown he could kill people at great distances. 

Plus Vader wins if his suit has some kind of backup power source, or restart system. (which I think it does, Vader's been shown to be pretty good with Tech, and an EMP seems kinda obvious).
#89 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader destroys.
#90 Posted by Spike335 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Is his crp stil going.seriously 

vader stomps...batman with prep or without 

He can sense danger before it happens and cush any secret weapon batman has to throw at him...all the while being able to kill him from a far...and that pesky mind reading....

End thread already

#91 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado:
an EMP would short circuit the entire system and there has never been any back up system shown. if vaders life support were to suddenly cut out he would probably be a bit distracted giving batman an opportunity to escape. and with prep batman can get his EMP. hell he probably carries one on him anyway.
#92 Posted by Spike335 (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000 said:
"@CylonDorado: an EMP would short circuit the entire system and there has never been any back up system shown. if vaders life support were to suddenly cut out he would probably be a bit distracted giving batman an opportunity to escape. and with prep batman can get his EMP. hell he probably carries one on him anyway. "

and ill ask ou one more time..if you fail to answer  it..i'm gonna go ahead and ssume you dont have the answer 

how is batman gnna get close enough to the guy who can

A. Sense danger before it happens 
B. Read minds 
C. Kill enemeis using the force from a far 

stop with the emp crap it aint gonna happen 

lol WTf is batman gonna do to short out Vaders life support system..throw a Batarang and hoe for the best against someone whos quick enough to block lasers? Or is he gonna get in close and try to get his neck snapped using the force?

Vader stomps

#93 Edited by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattbryce2000:
I think Batman being startled by his suit shutting down would be like Yoda being distracted by a Hello Kitty doll, the man has iron will. Lol, I just realized he might be able to restart his suit with the force. Doesn't seem like a difficult feat with basic reality manipulation (In the movie the sith lighting probably ehfed up the hardware too much. An EMP wouldn't do that).

Plus you didn't answer why he gets an EMP, if he gets an EMP, Vader should get a radiation bomb that saturates everything for miles too.

#94 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike335:
why does batman need to get close at all? an EMP will spike the current running through every circuit in Vaders suit and fry the entire system. Vader can sense danger, but i've never seen him figure out someones entire plan just by using the force.  
#95 Posted by Spike335 (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000 said:
"@Spike335: why does batman need to get close at all? an EMP will spike the current running through every circuit in Vaders suit and fry the entire system. Vader can sense danger, but i've never seen him figure out someones entire plan just by using the force.   "

Darth vader was able to sense luk skywalker and the rebel alliance from god knows how many light years away before he arrived on Hoth. 

He was able to learn he had a daughter by reading lukes mind who was hiding. 

The force is way too much for batman here
#96 Posted by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000:
Yeah, I think he'd know SOMETHING was up, and he'd turn Batman's general area into glass (via space ship lasers) from orbit. (I think it's fair that if Batman gets prep time, Vader gets a Star Destroyer).
#97 Posted by LordTaronji101 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a special news report

Citizens of gotham mourn over the recent murder of the dark knight batman, who was killed by the lord of the sith vader.

I guess the force is strong with him

#98 Edited by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader wins in a straight fight, and he wins with prep as well, unless someone can explain to me how Batman is supposed to destroy the Death Star. 

#99 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Vader 
R2: Bats

#100 Edited by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I thing about it and  there are three ways to win against Vader.  
 First: Batman could use modified and enhanced electromagnetic pulse - after all Vader is more machine than a man, and he can't even breath without his artificial respiratory system. 
Two: Batman could invent somekind of chemical agent which attacks midichlorians - without midichlorians there will be no Force. 
 Three: Give Batman one of  those : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ysalamir 
C'baoth attacks Thrawn with Force lightning while a ysalamir repels his attack

Yes, Batman can win this