Darth Vader vs. Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordofthebrocean

KO, Incapacitation, Draw or Death
Rnd 1. Random Encounter
Rnd 2. One week prep for both of them
Darth Vader
Batman
(( Found this picture on Google. I think it's pretty creative and original. ))

No Caption Provided
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Vader likely wins the first encounter, Batman wins the second.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By angryvigilante

In no way ever could Batman beat Vader.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Vader wins in a straight fight. Batman wins if he prepares for the fight.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Vader.
KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By KRYPTON

Batman any day of the week

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@KRYPTON said:
" Batman any day of the week "
Only with prep. Not in a straight fight.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30

Batman

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pooty
@JediXMan:@TheBatman586:  Question. How can you prep for the force? I have no clue.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By capall
@pooty:
how does batman prep for any other super beings? lmao
greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By greenenvy

I think Darth Vader is going to win in first encounter and batman will be prepared next time with advanced tech from either earth or Yoda somehow. 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:
" @JediXMan:@TheBatman586:  Question. How can you prep for the force? I have no clue. "
He's Batman. He always wins with prep.

In a straight fight he'd lose to Darth Vader.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By capall
@pooty said:

" @JediXMan:@TheBatman586:  Question. How can you prep for the force? I have no clue. "

the bat computer will give him the solutions here, lmao
nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickj54

Darth Vader Curbstomp 
He force chokes Batman to death each round
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LT1085

This is why i can't stand the Batman mythos. And why I can't bring myself to get into the DCU as much as I am into the MU. Vader wins easily in a first encounter. There would not be a second(Obviously I'm not talking about any sort of continuity here).

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Montaq

Batman uses that week to train and become a jedi master so he can fight Vader at his own game.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

Vader in random encounter, Batman in preparation. He just would bring an EMP or some sort of electrical device. Vader drops like a stone. 

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Spike 335

unless batman has a super secet machine that cancles out the fact that vader is a precog..then batman doesnt win with or without prep 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik
@Spike 335 said:
" unless batman has a super secet machine that cancles out the fact that vader is a precog..then batman doesnt win with or without prep   "
I am pretty sure that is not accurate. 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Batman doesn't survive for a second time

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Spike 335
@erik said:
" @Spike 335 said:
" unless batman has a super secet machine that cancles out the fact that vader is a precog..then batman doesnt win with or without prep   "
I am pretty sure that is not accurate.  "

force sense amd force farsight 

google
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By spystreak

as much as i like batman Idoubt he would win against the force powers vader has
raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By raxtsfk

Batman's prep is to watch Star Wars?

Avatar image for captain_amerika
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Spike 335 said:
" @erik said:
" @Spike 335 said:
force sense amd force farsight  google "
Right. And if it was so absolute, Vader would not have lost his limbs, his ability to breathe or ultimately, his life. 
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spike 335
@Captain Amerika said:
" @Spike 335 said:
" @erik said:
" @Spike 335 said:
force sense amd force farsight  google "
Right. And if it was so absolute, Vader would not have lost his limbs, his ability to breathe or ultimately, his life.  "

against people who could also use force sense and force farsight? Brilliant reasoning
Avatar image for emerald_lamp_2814
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

vader wins easy no one can prep for the force
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Spike 335 said:

" @Captain Amerika said: 

Right. And if it was so absolute, Vader would not have lost his limbs, his ability to breathe or ultimately, his life.  "
against people who could also use force sense and force farsight? Brilliant reasoning "
So tell me, where is it ever stated that Obi Wan sensed that he was going to chop Vader's legs off? Vader saw the future in his dreams. Not only that, but the visions were blurry, vague. Tell me how that would be useful? Besides, seeing one possible future does not mean he will be able to stop it. He sure did not stop his love's death. 
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mattbryce2000

with prep Batman can beat almost anyone. but in a straight fight he gets demolished by the force
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Spike 335
@Captain Amerika said:
" @Spike 335 said:
" @Captain Amerika said: 
against people who could also use force sense and force farsight? Brilliant reasoning "
So tell me, where is it ever stated that Obi Wan sensed that he was going to chop Vader's legs off? Vader saw the future in his dreams. Not only that, but the visions were blurry, vague. Tell me how that would be useful? Besides, seeing one possible future does not mean he will be able to stop it. He sure did not stop his love's death. Brilliant response. 9_9 "

it doesnt need to be stated as force sense is one of the first things taught to  padawan..ie vobi wan teaching luke to block blaster fire with his eyes closed...the same thing yoda was teaching toddlers..ie younglings at the jedi academy. Not that he needed it..as anakin jumped right in front of him like a jackass. Force sense..and the more pwoerful force farsight allows a jedi to sense danger as well as see the futre...so no prep for batman will work. 

Not knowing what you're talking about and trying to be a smartass about it when replying to me.....once again brilliant
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Spike 335 said:

" @Captain Amerika said:

" @Spike 335 said:
" @Captain Amerika said: 
So tell me, where is it ever stated that Obi Wan sensed that he was going to chop Vader's legs off? Vader saw the future in his dreams. Not only that, but the visions were blurry, vague. Tell me how that would be useful? Besides, seeing one possible future does not mean he will be able to stop it. He sure did not stop his love's death. Brilliant response. 9_9 "
it doesnt need to be stated as force sense is one of the first things taught to  padawan..ie vobi wan teaching luke to block blaster fire with his eyes closed...the same thing yoda was teaching toddlers..ie younglings at the jedi academy. Not that he needed it..as anakin jumped right in front of him like a jackass. Force sense..and the more pwoerful force farsight allows a jedi to sense danger as well as see the futre...so no prep for batman will work.  Not knowing what you're talking about and trying to be a smartass about it when replying to me.....once again brilliant "
I seem to have a better understanding than you do son. How will Vader block an EMP? Oh wait, I get it, he will stick his lightsaber in the way and hope for the best right? 
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Spike 335
@Captain Amerika said:
" @Spike 335 said:
" @Captain Amerika said:
" @Spike 335 said:
" @Captain Amerika said: 
it doesnt need to be stated as force sense is one of the first things taught to  padawan..ie vobi wan teaching luke to block blaster fire with his eyes closed...the same thing yoda was teaching toddlers..ie younglings at the jedi academy. Not that he needed it..as anakin jumped right in front of him like a jackass. Force sense..and the more pwoerful force farsight allows a jedi to sense danger as well as see the futre...so no prep for batman will work.  Not knowing what you're talking about and trying to be a smartass about it when replying to me.....once again brilliant "
I seem to have a better understanding than you do son. How will Vader block an EMP? Oh wait, I get it, he will stick his lightsaber in the way and hope for the best right? Using the word brilliant sarcastically over and over again as your one and only insult.... Idiotic.  "

actually no you dont or else you wouldnt have asked will vader block an emp. He can sense danger before it happens....... 

and when he finds said emp using either the force or his tech inside his helet..he will force push..crush...dismantle..etc etc etc 

retorting with ignorant questions....brilliant

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Superparody
@Spike 335:
@Captain Amerika:

Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Spike 335 said:

" @Captain Amerika said:

" @Spike 335 said:
" @Captain Amerika said:
" @Spike 335 said:
" @Captain Amerika said: 
I seem to have a better understanding than you do son. How will Vader block an EMP? Oh wait, I get it, he will stick his lightsaber in the way and hope for the best right? Using the word brilliant sarcastically over and over again as your one and only insult.... Idiotic.  "

actually no you dont or else you wouldnt have asked will vader block an emp. He can sense danger before it happens....... 

and when he finds said emp using either the force or his tech inside his helet..he will force push..crush...dismantle..etc etc etc 

retorting with ignorant questions....brilliant

"
I did not really ask if Vader can block an EMP. It was obvious sarcasm. I am surprised you could not see that with you vast knowledge of nothing. Tell me, how many times have jedi or sith been shown to randomly crush devices in the midst of battle? Even using the books how many can you come up with? I cannot recall any off the top of my head but I am assuming you cannot come up with more than a few at best. 
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Spike 335 said:

I dont know..you dont seem that bight to me..so naturally i assumed you were serious 

You mean besides vader crushing and tossing things at luke in the original movies? Or Darth Tyranus crushing parts of ship and flinging it at a koed obi wan to keep him out of his fight with anakin...or Mace windu using force crush to crush General grievous lungs giving him that trademark cough seen in episode 3. Or anakin crushing the throat of that techno union guy in the clone wars..Darth vader crushing vechicles in the EU when in battle. Or those man many many times darth vader has used the force ti crush the necks of people who f up

etc etc 

Is that more than a few? why am i asking you

i forgot you're brilliant"

You know, I asked for a reference of jedi or sith crushing devices and I guess I forgot to make myself clear. Obviously they can crush things and throw things. What I was asking for was for examples of them crushing necessary devices (example: an EMP device that could end Vader). But I guess that would be a bit of a stretch to assume that you could see that was what I was asking for given the current discussion. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sherlock

Batman cause Anikan is a whiny Bitch

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Ferro Vida

I've flagged this thread down. It's rapidly deteriorating into name calling and hair pulling.

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WeaponX510
@erik said:
" Vader in random encounter, Batman in preparation. He just would bring an EMP or some sort of electrical device. Vader drops like a stone.  "
i agree that might work. Does batman have a device on him as standard gear?
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Ferro Vida said:
" I've flagged this thread down. It's rapidly deteriorating into name calling and hair pulling. "
Eep! Well I sure feel silly. I apologize Ferro for letting someone get the better of me. 
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Spike 335:
Right... Batman still wins. 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hellos
@Captain Amerika said:
"Eep! Well I sure feel silly. I apologize Ferro for letting someone get the better of me.  "

Considering that someone has been a fire starter for all things SW and DB related (whatever else happened in the past 3 days) not a big deal.

Just avoid letting someone troll you into getting angry.

Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Hellos said:
" @Captain Amerika said:
"Eep! Well I sure feel silly. I apologize Ferro for letting someone get the better of me.  "

Considering that someone has been a fire starter for all things SW and DB related (whatever else happened in the past 3 days) not a big deal.

Just avoid letting someone troll you into getting angry.

"
I will. I would go back and edit the posts but it really does not make a difference at this point since they were already flagged. All I can do is just make sure to keep my nose clean in the future. 
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Spike 335

@Hellos: 
  yes because im the one who started this by callinng him an idiot...oh wait..lol jesus get of my proverbial jock already...you're embarrassing yourself

@Captain Amerika:

just like cap beats maul right...lol  

Batman wins at dying

Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Spike 335:  
Actually, you really did start it not that it matters. Furthermore, it is pretty simple to see that Captain America can win. If you were more than a fanboy you would see that. 
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Captain Amerika

Trollers aside, Batman wins preparation round. 

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Spike 335
@Captain Amerika:
captian america can win and yet everysingle person in the thread said it was a stomp in mauls favor and unfair to batman....besides you of course 

Maul stomps just like vader stomps 

No prep will help batman
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Captain Amerika

You do not represent every single person. I am sorry to break such news to you and your ego.  

Vader will lose the preparation round. 

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Spike 335

I know i dont represent every single person..lol which is why i said everyone else including myself said it was a stom in mauls favor....yo  were the only one i saw claiming maul could win 

Vader wont lose to prep round..i dont care how legendary people want to promote batmans prep status
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Ferro Vida said:
" I've flagged this thread down. It's rapidly deteriorating into name calling and hair pulling. "
With Spike,it always does...