Darth Vader/Maul/Revan vs Quill/Vance/Groot/Rocket

• 57 results
sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@i_like_swords: I wouldn't call an exploding Badoon battleship as 'mild explosion' when its around 3 times the size of central London.

And yes Groot isn't in anyway susceptible to heat damage just because he looks like a tree.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

In other words, Groot isn't lightsaber proof and is in fact a tree.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I wouldn't call an exploding Badoon battleship as 'mild explosion' when its around 3 times the size of central London.

And yes Groot isn't in anyway susceptible to heat damage just because he looks like a tree.

Not sure if sarcasm...

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By sinikettu

@devoted_rogue: It's not sarcasm, it took some special 'tinkering' and dendrokinesis (plant control) by both Groot & Mantis to alter Groot's sap so he could gain the ability to catch fire in Annihilation conquest in order to burn down the Babel spire. I.E his flammable only when wants to be. You can probably cut him with a light sabre for example but small weapon laser & projectile gun fire has very limited effect on him I'.E blasters and assault riffles won't do squat.

I'm guessing that a lot of people in this thread didn't even know that Groot has mastery over plants, particularly trees and is able to make copies of himself from his pieces as needed.

And those Sith aren't speed blizing anything to my knowledge. The force gives precognition and greatly boosts reflexes not ability to move faster than the eye can see.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoted_rogue: It's not sarcasm, it took some special 'tinkering' and dendrokinesis (plant control) by both Groot & Mantis to alter Groot's sap so he could gain the ability to catch fire in Annihilation conquest in order to burn down the Babel spire. I.E his flammable only when wants to be. You can probably cut him with a light sabre for example but small weapon laser & projectile gun fire has very limited effect on him I'.E blasters and assault riffles won't do squat.

I'm guessing that a lot of people in this thread didn't even know that Groot has mastery over plants, particularly trees and is able to make copies of himself from his pieces as needed.

And those Sith aren't speed blizing anything to my knowledge. The force gives precognition and greatly boosts reflexes not ability to move faster than the eye can see.

All three can blitz with force speed, assuming this is Legends. OP should specify that.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoted_rogue: I have a hard time remembering anyone in EU running with the aid of force, jumping I recall but not faster running. Been awhile since I've read any recent SW comics though, which tend follow their own conventions about these things anyway, so it wouldn't too surprising if something like that happens in comics and I've missed it.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoted_rogue: I have a hard time remembering anyone in EU running with the aid of force, jumping I recall but not faster running. Been awhile since I've read any recent SW comics though, which tend follow their own conventions about these things anyway, so it wouldn't too surprising if something like that happens in comics and I've missed it.

"Force speed, also known as burst of speed or Force sprint, was a core Force power that allowed the user to maintain sprinting speeds for a brief time. Greater aptitude granted greater boosts to speed and/or greater duration. The increased speed of the Force-user enabled the individual to see the world and the entities around them in slow motion, allowing them to dodge attacks easily and attack quicker with greater accuracy."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_speed

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Revan solos