Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Setup :

Darth Vader, Darth Malgus.Darth Zannah and others meet in a force rift through time. They plan to destroy the Sith of the Time of the clone wars. The Emperor thinks its funny and lets them fight. The Jedi are busy fighting a threat to the jedi temple.

Darth Maul and Opress make a pact with Dooku by way of the Emperor making them work together via Mind manipulation. (They will work perfectly)

Dookus team has a premonition 2 weeks before the incident happens. In this time they can prepare the area where they are going to fight. They will be preparing at the jedi temple, and that is where they will be attacked.

Rules:

• The Vaderaneah team meets up and attacks with no preparations. .
  • Dookus team will be able to prep for the 2 weeks. However there will be limits to what they can do ::
  • The only outside help allowed will be General Grievous, who will listen to Dooku
  • Weapons limited to things that are attached to robots or vehicles.
  • Can bring in things that fit inside the jedi temple
  • Allowed 10 droids
  • Allowed 10 Clone Troopers
  • Allowed 1 Vehicle
  • Anything else that fits / Isn't insanely OP.

Rounds:

Round One

Darth Vader Zannah and Malgus

Round Two

Darth Vader, Zannah and Malgus

Joined by Darth Bane

Bonus

Darth Vader, Zannah, and Malgus

Joined by Starkiller

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round 1- Team 2

Round 2 - Team 1

Round 3 - Team 1

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Don't you think Zannah's knowledge of esoteric sith sorcery, and Vader and Malgus being TK heavy, as well as Vader being a solid duelist should give them a marginal majority over maul and opress?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShootingNova
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Crap didn't see that, hmmmm I say vader would be the last one standing but most likely can go down, opress gets killed IMO, maul and dooku should still be up though.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@easternwind: They already win round 1, because Zannah can't compete with them physically or telekinetically, and Malgus isn't as skilful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is.. too complicated for my liking.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Don't you think Zannah's knowledge of esoteric sith sorcery, and Vader and Malgus being TK heavy, as well as Vader being a solid duelist should give them a marginal majority over maul and opress?

marginal majorities can be negated with the prep, knowledge of the area, the adition of grevious droids and clones.

I dont seem the defense losing on that round honestly.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is.. too complicated for my liking.

Yeah sorry I didnt relise how tired I was, It looks alot more complacated then it is .

Its basically

Dooku, Maul and Opress.

vs

Vader Zannah and Malgus

but Dooku 's team gets to prep.

They have to fight in the jedi temple so they can prep with anything they can fit inside.

No sentient beings besides general grevious.

+limited to 10 droids 10 clones and 1 vehicle

if that helps. If its still to much, oh well.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: I didn't see dooku, I posted accordingly previously.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Penderor

@easternwind: First I want to thank to mention me in your comment. Its quite and honor.

And now for this thread. I assume that Grievous cannot help in fight and can only send support (?).

I think that vehicle could be the Walker (that monstrum from ESB on hoth). I think he can be inside the Temple and I am not sure that anyone except Vader can destroy him with the TK.

Zannah might be beaten by Savage while Vader vs Dooku and Maul vs Malgus can be interesting. Team 2 probably beats Zannah and Malgus and then, they can join to Dooku to kill Vader.

So yea Team 2 has chance fair chance for winning first round.

But second and third takes Team 1. Starkiller and Bane would both destroy Temple Defense and then they can overrun Team 2.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@easternwind: First I want to thank to mention me in your comment. Its quite and honor.

And now for this thread. I assume that Grievous cannot help in fight and can only send support (?).

I think that vehicle could be the Walker (that monstrum from ESB on hoth). I think he can be inside the Temple and I am not sure that anyone except Vader can destroy him with the TK.

Zannah might be beaten by Savage while Vader vs Dooku and Maul vs Malgus can be interesting. Team 2 probably beats Zannah and Malgus and then, they can join to Dooku to kill Vader.

So yea Team 2 has chance fair chance for winning first round.

But second and third takes Team 1. Starkiller and Bane would both destroy Temple Defense and then they can overrun Team 2.

Yeah, I intended grev to fight, but lets say he can help round 2 and 3.

I think that all the droids and troops could help with a shock and awe attack.

Im not sure on savage beating Zannah though, She does have trouble matching strength attacks, but she is a soresu master and a highly skilled sorceress.

I think a distract and focus fire would be a better tactic here myself, but yeah I think they have a chance.

And I dunno how much Grev would help in the next rounds, I kinda went over kill with starkiller. They could maybe handle bane with the long prep and grevious.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Penderor

@easternwind: Grievous might kill Starkiller. Gev can block his lightning with lightsabers an he is superior duelist.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Easternwind

@penderor said:

@easternwind: Grievous might kill Starkiller. Gev can block his lightning with lightsabers an he is superior duelist.

I dunno about that , if there were any one who would try to force stomp grevious itd be SK

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Starkiller needs to get chance to use Force.

Grievous wouldnt let him. He would slaughter him with the saber skill.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: I could see Starkiller ragdolling Grievous with TK pretty easily, but Grievous would stomp in a pure saber fight.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Penderor

@jacthripper: Original Cartoon Grievous were so fast that you never a had a chance of using TK.

Thats what I am saying. To apply the Force in combat you need to focus on it. But you cannot when you have to keep up fighting.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondave
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@jacthripper: Original Cartoon Grievous were so fast that you never a had a chance of using TK.

Thats what I am saying. To apply the Force in combat you need to focus on it. But you cannot when you have to keep up fighting.

^ yeah he was such a baller the New TCW makes GG look like a joke.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Marek seemed to have no problem with it, he actually incorporated it directly into his combat such as electrifying his sabers, using force push, etc. That 1st fight with GG in Clone Wars was really weird, because the force pushes took like 3 seconds to do anything, when it should have been instant. Grievous was definetely not immune to force crush, and Marek would have no issues with that.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Penderor

@jacthripper: Yes, but that eletricity on his saber is gameplay technique and it was not canon even when TFU was canon. If you would pick gameplay Starkiller it would be like gameplay Revan. They would be above Yoda or Plagueis level and maybe better or same as ROTS Sidious.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: True enough, but Starkiller has a much more solid lore than Revan. In canon he beat Vader twice, as well as beating plenty of jedi. I would put Vader over Grievous in a fight every time, and Starkiller beat Vader. I know this is ABC logic, but it makes sense. Starkiller is essentially a force monster where grievous is a 90% robot with lightsabers. It would go faster than Starkillers fight against Vader.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: First fight with Vader was ridiculous and extremely illogical. Starkiller is 17 years old boy that beats the Chosen One? Plus he had advantages. Vader had reduced TK, Starkiller had complete knowledge of Vader abilities.

In a second fight (not to mention that Clone is believed to be stronger than Starkiller), Starkiller was losing and won only because of that pillars with electricity. Plus Vader was fighting to lose because he wanted to be captured. Thats why Boba Fett follows the ship in the end.

Starkiller is in fact mediocre swordsman, good force user. His lightning is rather effective on normal troops but Ive never seen him in cutscenes to use it against the Force sensitive enemies.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marek defeated Vader with circumstantial elements, and in the second game/novel, he won with a surprise tactic. Both iterations of Vader were "mere shadows of his former self".

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Team 2

Round 2 - Team 1

Round 3 - Team 1

Probably this. Round 3/Bonus would be interesting though. I'm not sure who is benefited more from their added character between Team 1 getting Starkiller or Team 2 getting Grievous since he's part of the prep for Team 2.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1- Dooku's Team
Round 2- Vader's Team, Vader and Bane alone could prove a great match for them and maybe even win
Round 3- Vader's Team