No Caption Provided

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By spartankobe

Dooku vs Mace: Though Dooku and Mace are quite even, I have to say that Mace is at best as good as Dooku. Not better. Dooku is at the very least equal with Mace, and perhaps slightly better. So if Dooku goes after Windu, which I believe is the likely outcome, then Dooku will win in an extremely close fight(and this is coming from someone who thinks that Mace is more interesting than Dooku btw :p)

Dooku vs Anakin: Already happened and this is morals off. Dooku would lose

Vader vs Mace: I would have to give this to Mace with extreme difficulty too.

Vader vs Anakin: Most likely scenario btw, I would think that this is too even for me to make a good call with my limited knowledge. But if I were to wager, I would say Anakin would win with extreme difficulty.

Overall I would say the advantage would go to team 2. I think Anakin and Dooku are the most likely to win against their opponents out of the other two, with Anakin beating Dooku in the end.

If it does happen with the unlikely matchups, Anakin would kill Dooku first and go help Mace defeat Vader.

I am of the belief that Anakin would end up defeating his opponent the quickest, and would help Windu with whoever he is fighting

@shootingnova @jedixman @killerwasp

What are your thoughts on this one? I think this is an extremely close fight.

Oh and Star Wars experts, we picked up a new group of signals. Windu fanboys coming your way. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhhh, i'd have to agree, there are two different things though that could go on we could again have anakin vs the count and judging from the picture it is RotS anakin so i'd say he'd beat dooku in a very hard fight, and while mace is holding vader, i do believe mace could win against vader but again not easily, this also depends on which version of vader, i see vader in his prime winning more than losing against windu, and i do believe vader in his prime again out beats RotS Anakin as well, so either way close fight, however as said before i do believe mace could win against the count more than the count could win against him, but these are all factors and such to consider, i'd say by that it is a toss up depending on how its played out, however i see team 2 winning more than losing. This is my opinion though and as always im sure there's someone bound to tear it apart.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku and Vader

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with dooku/vader team, in a hard fight.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin beats Dooku then gangs up on Vader with Mace.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who fights who.

Anakin CAN beat Dooku, but if for majority, its debatable itself. Vader probably wont beat Anakin, but his fight with would be longer than with Dooku. Mace probably the weakest here, but still can contend with both Dooku and Vader.

Dooku vs Anakin and Vader vs Mace = first one is tricky so they probably stalemate and the second should go for Vader.

Dooku vs Mace and Vader vs Anakin = Dooku kills Mace and Anakin kills Vader. Then again, that tricky duel.

I am going with team one. Symbolically.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Team 2

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 Mace fanboys.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe people are so discrediting the guy who went up against Palpatine and actually won. Mace's fighting style is perfectly suited to fight darksiders. "Vaapad was described as more than a fighting style; it was a state of mind that led through the penumbra of the dark side, requiring the user to enjoy the fight, and relish the satisfaction of winning. The practitioner of Vaapad would accept the fury of their opponent, transforming them into one half of a superconducting loop, with the other half being the power of darkness inherent in the opponent" The stronger the darkside is in your opponent, the stronger you become. While Mace may not be able to take Dooku (Dooku isn't all about rage and the darkside) he probably could take Vader. Anakin vs. Dooku... well that one's a forgone conclusion. Team 2 for the majority.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anakin feats of raw force power outweighs Vader. Anakin was the best at Form 5, knowledgable in all other forms, faster, and more powerful in strength as a Duelist than his slower, clunkier, and limited in saber style Vader.

So Anakin should beat Vader handily in a majority. Vader relies more on TK than anything, but that is not that useful against his unlimited force potential counter part. Dueling wise Vader fought no one notable really, and was a weaker duelist who had to re tool his style.

Anakin vs Dooku.... It happen. Dooku stated himself he stood no chance against RotS Anakin. No debate there.

Mace is more than good enough to hold against either and take wins.

So team 2 wins the majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skill: The two teams should be comparable if not even.

Power: Team 1 is more powerful. Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker should be comparable while Dooku is more powerful then Mace Windu.

Strenght: I would just suppose both teams are equal.

Speed: Both teams are equal.

I am inclined to give it to team 1 because they are more powerful (with Mace Windu being the weak link here) but team 2 is more agile (with Darth Vader being the weak link). So I would suppose that it should be something between a slight majority for team 1 to a draw.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface:

Canon or legends? If legends then team one. If canon then team two.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By ShootingNova

Anakin's feats of raw power do not outweigh Vader's, lol.

Dooku has never stated he stood no chance against a normal Anakin.

Please stop spreading lies.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Still, I'd probably give it to team 2 under these bloodlusted conditions.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace Windu would do very well against Vader, although I personally think Vader would come out on top of a 1v1 duel. RotS Anakin, however, is as a matter of fact better than Dooku.

It would be fairly close, but team two should win at least six times out of ten.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace>Dooku

Vader>Anakin

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku > Mace. He has greater TK, more variety in power, greater Force reserves, should be at least as good a duelist. It's a great, fight, tho.

Anakin VS Vader can go either way.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One due to greater force power.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku > Mace. He has greater TK, more variety in power, greater Force reserves, should be at least as good a duelist. It's a great, fight, tho.

Anakin VS Vader can go either way.

This.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erkan12

It is completely illogical to declare Mace > Dooku or Dooku > Mace in all departments while Dooku would certainly get overwhelmed by RotS Sidious's physical strength, where Mace manage to keep up with Sidious's kinetic power to a respectable degree, not to mention his other physical feats. Mace is certainly much more powerful as a physical fighter than Dooku is, and he has also Shatterpoint. They are different type of powerhouses, and clearly they are very close each other. (Without Mace's Vaapad amplification of course)

That goes same with Anakin > Vader, where Vader has greater mastery of the Force and more powerful with it, Anakin is faster and more agile than Vader has ever been.

As for the fight, it could go either way, but I am leaning towards to team 2 due to Mace Windu being the MVP in my personal opinion, especially while Mace can easily use his Vaapad amplification due to both sides are being bloodlusted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still team 1. Equally as skilled as the other team, but more powerful.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace has only successfully used Vaapad in his circumstantial fight with Sidious in RotS. Bloodlust or not, it's not going to be much of a game-changer as a bloodlusted Bulq and Asajj didn't really feed him much - if anything.

As for the fight itself, it's extremely close, but I'd probably go with Team 1 because:

@zaluk said:

Equally as skilled as the other team, but more powerful.

@sxe619 said:

Team One due to greater force power.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface:

Is this canon or legends? If it's canon then team two should win. However if it's legends team one stomps.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erkan12

No team stomping another, even with the Legends feats, that is ridiculous.

Lothar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the heck?Anakin has already beaten Dooku,there's no need to have him fight him again,this is ridiculous.

MasterFLO88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace kills Dooku

Anakin kills Vader