Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MagneticShockwave

Durge and Asaj Ventress. Sion is not like Maul and the duo are not lackys like Qui-Gon Jinn and young Kinobi.

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you are implying that Darth Maul is more than Sion ?

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ArdennesKorps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArdennesKorps

don't know who are those two, but I think they are not immortal like Sion. Sion will slaughter them very badly, since he's a master-torturer.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@ArdennesKorps said:

don't know who are those two, but I think they are not immortal like Sion. Sion will slaughter them very badly, since his a master-torturer.

Uh, you don't know Ventress? Anyways, Sion wins.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467

Team SLAUGHTERHOUSE. Sion has absolutely no skill or power feats to compare with them. His longevity is irrelevant. Regardless of how long it requires, Durge or Ventress would separate his congregate bodily portions and scatter them. He has never displayed the capacity to reform himself after his body has been dispersed.

ArdennesKorps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArdennesKorps

What can these guys do anyway? Are they more powerfull than Meetra Surik? Surik wasn't able to kill him, Nihilus wasn't able to consume him. what can they exactly do? During his existence Sion was killed in every way possible, and he still was able to reconstruct himself. He wasn't even killed! I'm sure he can recostruct himself even from atoms if he needs to, there's no physical way possible to kill him.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silver2467
@ArdennesKorps said:

What can these guys do anyway? Are they more powerfull than Meetra Surik? Surik wasn't able to kill him, Nihilus wasn't able to consume him. what can they exactly do? During his existence Sion was killed in every way possible, and he still was able to reconstruct himself. He wasn't even killed!

So you know nothing about the characters, but you presume they lose anyway? If you lack information on them, you have no business deciding whether they win or lose. Yes, they are more powerful than Meetra. Meeta is not even that powerful.

Ventress can telekinetically hurl around trees and collapse stone ceilings. She is as fast as characters such as Obi-Wan and Anakin (both of whom run circles around Sion). She has employed Beast Control to manipulate a rancor. She duels evenly with and occasionally defeats Obi-Wan in a duel (who again, is superior to Sion as a swordsman). Durge is strong enough to punch Grievous through a stone statue and lift an AT-TE. He is fast enough to see Jedi in slow motion and react to their blows. He is durable enough to shrug off blaster bolts and stand in lava. He can regenerate from having his body exploded apart. He carries a jetpack, several blasters, electric bolas, miniature force fields, explosives, and so on. 

Durge and Ventress have more than enough to tear Sion apart.

I'm sure he can recostruct himself even from atoms if he needs to, there's no physical way possible to kill him.

No limits fallacy. Provide evidence of this claim. Otherwise, it has no merit.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

@ArdennesKorps said:

What can these guys do anyway? Are they more powerfull than Meetra Surik? Surik wasn't able to kill him, Nihilus wasn't able to consume him. what can they exactly do? During his existence Sion was killed in every way possible, and he still was able to reconstruct himself. He wasn't even killed!

So you know nothing about the characters, but you presume they lose anyway? If you lack information on them, you have no business deciding whether they win or lose. Yes, they are more powerful than Meetra. Meeta is not even that powerful.

Ventress can telekinetically hurl around trees and collapse stone ceilings. She is as fast as characters such as Obi-Wan and Anakin (both of whom run circles around Sion). She has employed Beast Control to manipulate a rancor. She duels evenly with and occasionally defeats Obi-Wan in a duel (who again, is superior to Sion as a swordsman). Durge is strong enough to punch Grievous through a stone statue and lift an AT-TE. He is fast enough to see Jedi in slow motion and react to their blows. He is durable enough to shrug off blaster bolts and stand in lava. He can regenerate from having his body exploded apart. He carries a jetpack, several blasters, electric bolas, miniature force fields, explosives, and so on.

I'm sure he can recostruct himself even from atoms if he needs to, there's no physical way possible to kill him.

The only thing is, Sion is almost featless. Well, apart from his immortality, he is.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@ShootingNova said: 

The only thing is, Sion is almost featless. Well, apart from his immortality, he is.

Which is exactly why he loses. He never proved that he can reconstitute himself if his body is severed, and the fragments are spread.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Which is exactly why he loses. He never proved that he can reconstitute himself if his body is severed, and the fragments are spread.

Well, we really don't know what Meetra did to him. Stabbing him/decapitating/disemboweling are all options, except we DO NOT know if he can survive that. So we might as well just end him.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@ShootingNova: Meetra used Dun Moch to convince him to die. I am fairly confident he can withstand puncture wounds, but as I said, dismembering his body and distancing the parts from one another is one form of mutilation he never evidenced the ability to regenerate from.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

@ShootingNova: Meetra used Dun Moch to convince him to die. I am fairly confident he can withstand puncture wounds, but as I said, dismembering his body and distancing the parts from one another is one form of mutilation he never evidenced the ability to regenerate from.

Exactly. Dun Moch is different, I'm just saying we really don't know if he can. But we should just leave this at that.

ArdennesKorps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ArdennesKorps

@Silver2467 said:

@ArdennesKorps said:

So you know nothing about the characters, but you presume they lose anyway? If you lack information on them, you have no business deciding whether they win or lose. Yes, they are more powerful than Meetra. Meeta is not even that powerful.

I know that they are not immortal and can be harmed, and Sion physicaly can't. What can they do to him anyway? He can reconstruct his body in seconds. No one of them can take such damage as he experienced in his existence. He's not even alive, what can they do to him? There is no way to harm him, he can left this world only by his own will. Even if this battle will lasts for months, Sion will win in the end. His body was broken, damaged, shattered in every way possible and impossible, I don't see a reason why can't he reconstruct himself from a smaller peaces.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShootingNova

@ArdennesKorps: Who said he can? When has he canonically shown this?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@ArdennesKorps said: 

I know that they are not immortal and can be harmed, and Sion physicaly can't.

They can't be harmed by Sion because he lacks the power, skill, and speed to contend with them. 

What can they do to him anyway?

Rip him apart. Durge's strength and reach is enough to ravage Sion physically, and his weapons are sufficient to accomplish the same. Ventress has the skill and power to carve him up and wreck him with the Force. 

I don't see a reason why can't he regenerate from a smaller peaces.

Then present evidential material. I don't care about your speculation. If two characters possess the ability to dismember Sion (and they do), and Sion has never shown that he can recover from his body being dispersed (and he hasn't), then there is nothing else to discuss. He loses.
ArdennesKorps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ArdennesKorps

@ShootingNova said:

Battling Meera he reconstruct his body pretty quickly.,

@Silver2467 said:

@ArdennesKorps said:

They can't be harmed by Sion because he lacks the power, skill, and speed to contend with them.

Rip him apart. Durge's strength and reach is enough to ravage Sion physically, and his weapons are sufficient to accomplish the same. Ventress has the skill and power to carve him up and wreck him with the Force.

Then present evidential material. I don't care about your speculation. If two characters possess the ability to dismember Sion (and they do), and Sion has never shown that he can recover from his body being dispersed (and he hasn't), then there is nothing else to discuss. He loses.

Rip him apart? You saw his body? He will reconstruct from any damage. Nihilus wasn't able to kill him, Sion's dead already. They can only break dead parts of his body more, and that's all, they can't annihilate them completely. I know there's problem Sion was only in one game, and we don't see much of his feets, but so was in first episodes of Star Wars, when Obiwan and others looked like feetless-suckers, before all of this comic stuff happend. So battle seems kinda not right. So his only problem, can he reconstruct himself from atoms or not. But I really don't see a reason why he can't. Why? Hate is his powersource, and he seems has it endless, his only weakness are his feelings for Meetra or Kreia. Is there any problem why would it be difficult for him to reconstruct himself from smaller peaces? He lost to Meetra only because of his feelings for her, and not even lost battle, but talk-battle.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

@ArdennesKorps said:

@ShootingNova said:

Battling Meera he reconstruct his body pretty quickly.,

@Silver2467 said:

@ArdennesKorps said:

Rip him apart? You saw his body? He will reconstruct from any damage. Nihilus wasn't able to kill him, Sion's dead already. They can only break dead parts of his body more, and that's all, they can't annihilate them completely. I know there's problem Sion was only in one game, and we don't see much of his feets, but so was in first episodes of Star Wars, when Obiwan and others looked like suckers, before all of this comic stuff happend. So battle seems kinda not right. So his only problem, can he reconstruct himself from atoms or not. But I really don't see a reason why he can't. Why? Hate is his powersource, and he seems has it endless, his only weakness are his feelings for Meetra or Kreia. Is there any problem why would it be difficult for him to reconstruct himself from smaller peaces? He lost to Meetra only because of his feelings for her, and not even lost battle, but talk-battle.

Provide an canonical source, image or cutscene that had him regenerate from having his severed limbs trashed everywhere.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silver2467
@ShootingNova said: 

Provide an canonical source, image or cutscene that had him regenerate from having his severed limbs trashed everywhere.

Seriously, this is the only issue that matters. 

Ventress survived falling off a skyscraper and off a cliff on another occasion, but you don't see me forming a conjectural argument that she could survive falling in lava.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Seriously, this is the only issue that matters. Ventress survived falling off a skyscraper and off a cliff on another occasion, but you don't see me forming a conjectural argument that she could survive falling in lava.

Exactly. Also, I'll send you a PM about something totally unrelated.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

@ArdennesKorps: So if you can't provide something canonical, then it doesn't happen. Sion can't survive being horribly dismembered and having his broken bits thrown everywhere and torn up further.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sion was a joke in the game, even when you meet on on Korriban. I got his health down to like a centimeter within a couple seconds. lol

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#25 JediXMan  Moderator

Team.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Ventress dies even with Durge. Sion has far more experience, and his implied power/skill greatly eclipses that of a mere apprentice.

Unless Sion knows Pyrokinesis, or unless his Force Lightning is developed enough to incinerate beings, the fight goes on for all of eternity as neither can die.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ventress obliterates Sion.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By fairtrade

Sion drains.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solos

Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ventress solos.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either solos.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sion takes this.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By In-sidiousvader

@vitisid said:

Ventress solos.

Durge Solos as well

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dark-sith123

Ventress watches as Durge pulverizes Sion and the ugly guy fails to will himself back from the dead.