User Lists: 0

Spawn is way to versatile for Sidious.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I wonder is how high people rate Legends Palpy. By picture this be Legion Spawn. Feats from #1-#165. No Hell King or Divine or God amps.

I side with Simmons.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 year bump for a stomp on Spawns favor

You love to see it

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: Star Wars is alot higher these days. Love to see what some could try and say.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr-yes
@chris2kzombieki said:

8 year bump for a stomp on Spawns favor

You love to see it

In Spawn’s favor? Your reasoning?

OT: Sidious stomps

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: Star Wars is alot higher these days. Love to see what some could try and say.

The cope is far less than before

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reaperace  Moderator
@sirfizzwhizz said:

This is Pre Godlike powers Spawn right? can you give me some details on his Durability, AP, Haxes, and resistances? because you were always an expert on him.

OT: Sidious should win via TP with way superior speed.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: Spawn burning Sidious insides, disintegrating his lightsaber, burning sidious on an atomic level, teleporting etc

Sidious is overwanked fodder as most Star Wars is.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@reaperace said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

This is Pre Godlike powers Spawn right? can you give me some details on his Durability, AP, Haxes, and resistances? because you were always an expert on him.

OT: Sidious should win via TP with way superior speed.

Durability and Healing

Spawn is stabbed through the skull and brain by large claws and simply ignores the damage and fights on unhindered.

No Caption Provided

Spawn survives a castle busting explosion. Spawn was in a weaken state as well.

No Caption Provided

Spawn is thrown in Lava. Do bother to him at all.

Urizen is an incredibly power Dark God. His size and mass is huge. Urizen can fissure the earth to the lava below. Urizen and Spawn's fight created small mountain where there was none from the forces being applied. Stated twice in the fight the world was shuddering in their fight. Spawn withstood every blow by Urizen.

No Caption Provided

Spawn heals his broken arm.

No Caption Provided

Spawn heals his body where his heart was ripped out.

Spawn is dragged into the Dead Zone, where his powers dont work, and has his head blown off. The moment his friends bring him out of the Dead Zone, Spawn regens his head. Showing decapitation is not enough anymore.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Spawn traveling at hypersonic speeds, setting the air on fire with friction.

This is Simon Pure. The fastest and toughest Vampire on Spawn's world. Simon here moves so fast, that with over a 1000 pounds of dead humans in a net, he is able to move, and place the bodies faster than the frame rate of the security camera. most Cameras are 30 Frames per second. That would mean Simon with a 1000+pounds of dead weight was able to move, set the bodies up, and leave in a time much less than 30 frames per second. That is insane fast. Also shown is Pure slicing the head off another vampire, whose head does not fall off till much later that same night. In a bar full of people. Spawn not only reacts to this character, but is able to combat him.

Spawn even remarks how fast Pure is who is trying to blitz Spawn. Spawn without moving tags him alone with his suit, but still shows the ability to track Pure. That not the most impressive of this feat though.

Spawn's chains are feat enough to block and deflect several automatic weapons at once.

Spawn's cape is fast enough to catch a Bio Laser after it's fired.

Hax

Leetha (aka His Suit)

No Caption Provided

Spawn uses the chains tear into Angels.

No Caption Provided

Leetha attacks and thrashes the whole alley way of homeless people around Spawn.

Leetha shows full ability to separate from Spawn as the Cape to wreak havoc on its own and then re emerge with Simmons when needed.

Leetha on its own destroys Curse and his forces as it saves Simmons.

Leetha shown to throw out massive area wide attacks with her chains. Taking out Demons, Vampires, and Werewolves. Even cutting foes in pieces with the attacks.

No Caption Provided

Leetha lifts two full grown trees out of the earth by the roots, and slams them with explosive force on the Vampires.

Necro

No Caption Provided

Spawn sets foes on fire with a hand raise.

No Caption Provided

Spawn unleashing all his power can generate energy rivaling the heaviness of the heart of a star. Though this is only when unleashing the sum total of his energy.

As stated here, only destroying Vampires on the atomic level will work. Spawn shows the ability by killing several Vampires dead by burning them whole on such a level.

Spawn burns all evidence, all trace of his existence with his Necro Fire as if he never was in the alleys for the years he was. This fire expanded burning only what Spawn wanted it too that showed evidence he was there into nothing. Leaving the rest untouched.

No Caption Provided

Spawn unleashes power enough to burn the golden gates of St. Peter. Angel weapons and armor, and material in general is insane durable able to tank planet threatening forces and hold together. Stated to be so bright in power to light up the night like a sun in energy output.

Teleport and Teleport Attacks

No Caption Provided

Spawn teleporting the bullets out of a gun.

Spawn opens a portal to Hell with incredible suction power to it.

Spawn teleports inside a foe, and rips out.

Summonings

No Caption Provided

Summons Bats, Snakes, Wolves, Bears, and more to attack this Angel and devour her. Creatures of the night.

No Caption Provided

Summons bats, worms, and maggots to choke out Cy-gor.

Summons hordes of bats to bits and bleed out the Vampires.

Soul Manipulation

No Caption Provided

Spawn lays the walking dead of a city's cemetery back to rest.

No Caption Provided

Spawn turns the negative Karma of the Freak into insects that devour him inside out.

Spawn summons the souls of Hell to devour this man's soul.

The Black

No Caption Provided

Spawn states as long their is shadows or darkness he can access the Black.

No Caption Provided

In the Black its stated time passes much more slowly than the material world. A whole comics worth of fighting followed by lengthy conversation lasting a eye blink in the Black.

No Caption Provided

Spawn emerges from the shadows of the cars backseat.

No Caption Provided

Spawn disappears into the shadows, seemingly walking through walls.

No Caption Provided

Spawn via shadows becomes intangible and walks through jail cells.

Telepathy and Resistance

Spawn casts a black magic user into a world of illusion, his personal hell, and makes him commit suicide.

No Caption Provided

Spawn forces this murderer to feel the pain and terror of every victim she ever had.

No Caption Provided

Spawn with a brush of the finger forces Nix to experience Hell.

No Caption Provided

Spawn casts illusions on two rival cyborg gangs.

Spawn gains and understands the world level reach of his Empathy and Telepathy of the worlf after granted the ability by Green World.

No Caption Provided

Spawn as stated has the eyes and ears of millions throughout the city, and can feel the city itself like its a living thing.

No Caption Provided

Spawn is able to listen and feel the thoughts of every human on earth at all times.

As stated by Malbolgia he can dominate and enforce his will on anyone's souls that bargain with him. Spawn being the exception to such soul manipulation.

Spawn is also able to easily brush off the soul devouring abilities of Dark God Urizen who can devour the souls of whole planets. Stated the very presence and shadows suck the life and souls of others. Even the very stare turning humans into living husks.

Some ideas if Spawn capabilities. Not nearly all of it.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: Who has he done this on comparatively?

Assuming EU as it’s not specified; Sidious scales to planetary TK and TP along with resistances and to the same, precog, FTL+ speed, etc. And if a lightsaber could just be disintegrated like that why didn’t it do so when SK released his disintegration blast? How powerful is Spawn’s disintegration comparatively? Hell, any feats that would allow him to not get disintegrated after the first TK blast or obliterate spawn’s internal organs.

Even in Canon, Sidious scales above Vader, who defeated a large beast who took great warships From the sky and bit them in half. Assuming these warships were at least mid tier, that could be anywhere from town-city and maybe even higher, but I don’t recall whether it specified or shows which ship they were.

Emperor’s lighting is more potent than a lightsaber

His Master raised both hands and sent a storm of Force lightning into the queen, enmeshing her in sizzling blue lines. She screamed and spasmed in agony, her mandibles parting wide to reveal the rows of her teeth as the lightning tore at her carapace and the organs underneath, burning her inside and out.

--Lords of the Sith

Immediately she bucked, tentacles flailing, and he drove his lightsaber down into her back. To his surprise, the blade only bit partially and then slipped to the side.

-- Lords of the Sith

Which is as hot as the core of a star

Throughout the generations, lightsaber technology was refined from those first high-maintenance 'captive bolt' lightsabers to the lightweight modern lightsabers, which utilizes a stablized, massless plasma beam that burns as hot and bright as the core of a star.

- SW: Force & Destiny Core Rulebook

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 reaperace  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: Solid post SFW, I still feel his TP resistance isn't nearly enough for Sidious, and the latter is faster on the draw by a country mile.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightsaber is useless since Spawn Necro Power can output energy far outdoes Plasma. His Necro is straight reality warping able to burn away all traces of his presence and past battles in a city with a touch, atomize on the atomic level, and output energy heavy as the heart of a star, and again stated to light up the night like the sun.

Also Spawn can teleport the Lightsaber away on the molecular level. Like he did Sam's bullets from the gun.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By reaperace  Moderator

@mr-yes: Spawn burning Sidious insides, disintegrating his lightsaber, burning sidious on an atomic level, teleporting etc

Sidious is overwanked fodder as most Star Wars is.

May I ask what arguments you deem wank for Sidious, and what insights do you have of SW EU to make this statement? as I have not seen you debate the verse so I most probably think your entire knowledge comes from movies and some forum threads?

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: I’ve seen RT and other forums yes.

I’ve seen nothing impressive aside from TP. Which is the only argument used.

Lightsaber is useless, it can’t really hurt spawn. And it can be destroyed.

Lightning also useless.

TP is the only win, but I doubt Sidious would go straight for it. Spawn would just burn him immediately

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reaperace  Moderator
@chris2kzombieki said:

@reaperace: I’ve seen RT and other forums yes.

I’ve seen nothing impressive aside from TP. Which is the only argument used.

Lightsaber is useless, it can’t really hurt spawn. And it can be destroyed.

Lightning also useless.

TP is the only win, but I doubt Sidious would go straight for it. Spawn would just burn him immediately

Well, that's the win condition that I used, not the only one, cause it's easier to argue.

it's in character for Sidious to start with TP like he battles DE Luke, sometimes he does it passively as well. seeing as Sidious is FTL++ and Spawn is not, Spawn becoming a vegetable is the most likely outcome.

As for seeing nothing impressive, I assume planetary feats and solar system-level accolades are not enough for you, as well as every hax in the mythos.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Solid post SFW, I still feel his TP resistance isn't nearly enough for Sidious, and the latter is faster on the draw by a country mile.

Meh... Spawn resistance is over beings who can mentally dominate worlds and his TP is world level more so than Sidious TBH.

Speed is not really super important as Spawn is lightspeed in reaction via the Bio Laser, and can flat out slow time in the Black or just stop time for a short time if willing to sacrifice the power.

Spawn freezes time with a hand wave to gather his thoughts. The restores it when content. Add to this Todd McFarlan showed Spawn had this same power in the Animated Series. Which he wrote and and help direct.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn uses his Necro Power to slow time to a crawl where the bullet stays in place, and electricity moves in slow motion.

So Im confident Todd allows Spawn to use his Necro power to increase his speed just as he does strength and durability.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: Lol Sidious solar system?

Hax isn’t something I ignore, but you have yet to prove how that permanently kills spawn.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By reaperace  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: Spawn has LS reactions while Sidious blitzes FTL characters, again not comparable. his time manipulation needs him to react before getting tped which he will not.

Sidious TPed 20 billion people passively, while IIRC Malebolgia failed to TP Spawn cause the latter had around 6000 souls trapped inside his head.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace said:

Meh... Spawn resistance is over beings who can mentally dominate worlds and his TP is world level more so than Sidious TBH.

Sidious mindrapes trillions at a time, and at one point was implied to have been controlling the entire empire. Can he resist that?

Speed is not really super important as Spawn is lightspeed in reaction via the Bio Laser, and can flat out slow time in the Black or just stop time for a short time if willing to sacrifice the power.

Sidious blitzes characters who blitz FTL characters iirc, I’ll see if I can find the scans

Spawn freezes time with a hand wave to gather his thoughts. The restores it when content. Add to this Todd McFarlan showed Spawn had this same power in the Animated Series. Which he wrote and and help direct.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn uses his Necro Power to slow time to a crawl where the bullet stays in place, and electricity moves in slow motion.

Cool

So Im confident Todd allows Spawn to use his Necro power to increase his speed just as he does strength and durability.

Cant get him to planetary unfortunately, based off the feats I’ve seen so far

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By reaperace  Moderator
@chris2kzombieki said:

Hax isn’t something I ignore, but you have yet to prove how that permanently kills spawn.

Well, It's better you don't debate on matters you don't have knowledge of.

As for putting him down, when Spawn is a vegetable will count as incapacitation or he can drain his soul in this state where he can't resist.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: What feats of these FTL characters? I’ve never seen this FTl scaling.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does planetary+ not kill spawn? He has no feats on that level

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:Spawn has LS reactions while Sidious blitzes FTL characters, again not comparable. his time manipulation needs him to react before getting tped which he will not.

Sidious TPed 20 billion people passively, while IIRC Malebolgia failed to TP Spawn cause the latter had around 6000 souls trapped inside his head.

His best speed feat from ROTS which states he and Yoda are lightspeed only. But lets say Sidious is faster, he cant do nothing in time freeze. Or to Spawn if he choses to be intangible via the Black.

Malbolgia and Mamon can mind control entire worlds with full Earth Populations and make them out of nothing on a whim. Urizen has drain worlds of billions just as Argus has in other tie in comics. Lucifer and God is able to mind control worlds and all the human lives of past and present against their will. Cant control Spawn even though his soul ios dead to rights to them. Thanks to Green World and Man of Miracles (Presence/OAA level being) helping him be that way. Not just becuase of the 6000 NON NORMAL souls.

Its a combination of Green World, 6000 Hellspawns with their own full necro power and telepathy like abilities, and the Ultimate Weapon in the universe Leetha combine that allows Spawn to resist anything easy.

Your TP argument is questionable at best IMO.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: ironic considering you seem to not know jack about Spawn.

I know enough about Star Wars to know it’s wank. Solar System based off what? The novel that retconned that feat on the last page? That entire thing was metaphorical.

Planet level? Please, multiple writers said Palpatine couldn’t produce it casually.

Spawns resisted stronger characters.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

How does planetary+ not kill spawn? He has no feats on that level

I have to pick up the kids, but we had this conversation and Legion Spawn scales to Hell Kings in power who can make and break worlds which I showed you in GOW vs Spawn threads. Unlike Sidious or Star Wars who cannot destroy, reality warp, or remake worlds on panel at all.

Really now.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 reaperace  Moderator

@reaperace: What feats of these FTL characters? I’ve never seen this FTl scaling.

Even fodders like Vestara Khai or freaking Magna guards pavan have LS to FTL feats.

Three MagnaGuards, each with a double-ended weapon that generated an energy field impervious to lightsabers, each with reflexes that operated near lightspeed, each with hyper-sophisticated heuristic combat algorithms that enabled it to learn from experience and adapt its tactics instantly to any situation, was certainly beyond Obi-Wan's ability to defeat, but it was not Obi-Wan who would defeat them; Obi-Wan wasn't even fighting. He was only a vessel, emptied of self. The Force, shaped by his skill and guided by his clarity of mind, fought through him. In the Force, he felt their destruction: it was somewhere above and behind him, and only seconds away. He went to meet it with a backflipping leap that the Force used to lift him neatly to an empty droid socket in the ceiling hive. The MagnaGuards sprang after him but he was gone by the time they arrived, leaping higher into the maze of girders and cables and room-sized cargo containers that was the control center's superstructure

-- Revenge of the Sith

No Caption Provided

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By chris2kzombieki

@mr-yes: Palpatine isn’t planetary. Confirmed by multiple writers. The force storm was stated by Luke to destroy worlds. Veitch confirmed it couldn’t be performed by Palpatine alone

Palpatine stated he could perform them on his own…in the same scan he admitted he was lying.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 reaperace  Moderator

@chris2kzombieki:

ironic considering you seem to not know jack about Spawn.

I know more than you know about SW, at the very least I have read the materials.

I know enough about Star Wars to know it’s wank. Solar System based off what? The novel that retconned that feat on the last page? That entire thing was metaphorical.

Oh so you know about SW, then enlighten me, which novel?

Planet level? Please, multiple writers said Palpatine couldn’t produce it casually.

Citation needed.

Spawns resisted stronger characters.

Which you have shown you have no idea of SW's power levels.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: Bruh “near light speed” doesn’t seem like it’s 100% light speed. So you just debunked yourself.

Don’t know what the second ones going on about but it’s pointless

(OT doesn’t state if it’s legends or not. So that’s something to consider)

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 reaperace  Moderator
@reaperace said:

@sirfizzwhizz:Spawn has LS reactions while Sidious blitzes FTL characters, again not comparable. his time manipulation needs him to react before getting tped which he will not.

His best speed feat from ROTS which states he and Yoda are lightspeed only. But lets say Sidious is faster, he cant do nothing in time freeze. Or to Spawn if he choses to be intangible via the Black.

The same novel regards Magna Guards at operating lightspeed, which were blitzed by Kenobi.

Malbolgia and Mamon can mind control entire worlds with full Earth Populations and make them out of nothing on a whim. Urizen has drain worlds of billions just as Argus has in other tie in comics. Lucifer and God is able to mind control worlds and all the human lives of past and present against their will. Cant control Spawn even though his soul ios dead to rights to them. Thanks to Green World and Man of Miracles (Presence/OAA level being) helping him be that way. Not just becuase of the 6000 NON NORMAL souls.

When did he resist God and Lucifer? and should we really use this amp by GW and MoM for him?

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 reaperace  Moderator

@reaperace: Bruh “near light speed” doesn’t seem like it’s 100% light speed. So you just debunked yourself.

Don’t know what the second ones going on about but it’s pointless

(OT doesn’t state if it’s legends or not. So that’s something to consider)

The near-light speed characters are droid soldiers blitzed by the Jedi..... don't embarrass yourself further my friend.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 reaperace  Moderator

@mr-yes: Palpatine isn’t planetary. Confirmed by multiple writers. The force storm was stated by Luke to destroy worlds. Veitch confirmed it couldn’t be performed by Palpatine alone

Palpatine stated he could perform them on his own…in the same scan he admitted he was lying.

Citation needed, and did you even read DE where he performs it by himself at the end???

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But contradicted by every planetary feat in TFU and scaling massively above planetary ancient sith

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: On mobile but I’ll try to link it.

https://starwarsinterviews.com/reviews/miscellaneous-reviews/exclusive-16-pages-of-dark-empire-author-tom-veitchs-new-star-wars-book/

-Interview

https://imgur.io/a/L67QOTw

-more interview

https://imgur.io/a/IfJOfR3

-Here again

https://imgur.io/a/2uVJX9k

Star Wars insider #159 more WOG

I wasn’t keen on reading Star Wars, but when I told my friend I was heavy on debating he told me this exact thing, and sent me this.

-https://pastebin.com/mxhuxT9n

Then my other friend who reads Star Wars sent me this-

https://imgur.io/a/dn5AgNf

( if they don’t work I’ll try when I’m home)

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 reaperace  Moderator
  • Doesn't know Magna Guards are droid soldiers.
  • Haven't read DE but comment on it.
  • Makes claims with no citation.

Yeah, I am the one knowing Jack. don't tag me unless you have full scans/citations of your claims.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: You referring to this?

https://imgur.io/a/HRmY6So

(Planet surface at best)

Even then, said feat required an obelisk which took centuries to build.

https://imgur.io/a/mJkzZqf

Or are you referring to triceratops Jedi person removing dark side from a planet? A feat that took an unknown time to complete.

https://imgur.io/a/uXBjvEp

It’s not like he absorbed it either, he fought and tricked evil spirits.

https://imgur.io/a/OQ5bwSt

Oh and he didn’t even heal the entire planet.

https://pastebin.com/GFZecAM5

I see no planetary, only wank

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace:

Don’t know about you, but getting multiple WOG statements seems pretty obvious.

https://imgur.io/a/ZT9XHZv

Literally admits he can’t control it.

SW=wank for no reason

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mr-yes

@mr-yes: You referring to this?

https://imgur.io/a/HRmY6So

(Planet surface at best)

Even then, said feat required an obelisk which took centuries to build.

https://imgur.io/a/mJkzZqf

Or are you referring to triceratops Jedi person removing dark side from a planet? A feat that took an unknown time to complete.

https://imgur.io/a/uXBjvEp

It’s not like he absorbed it either, he fought and tricked evil spirits.

https://imgur.io/a/OQ5bwSt

Oh and he didn’t even heal the entire planet.

https://pastebin.com/GFZecAM5

I see no planetary, only wank

No, I’m talking about Starkiller who Sidious overpowered, and even otherwise planet surface feats are still moon level I believe. And sidious scales far above them. Of course that doesn’t warrant planetary, but it makes sense based on their consistent feats. don’t have time rn but I’ll give ‘em later

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: I cited. Like I said I’m on mobile. Don’t know how you missed them. Sorry oh mr great one. Apologies for debunking your claims (which you also rarely cite btw)

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By reaperace  Moderator

@chris2kzombieki:

https://imgur.io/a/L67QOTw

"His suggestion" Tom is one of many writers with no real authority on the wide verse, the claim is debunked as dozen of new sources claim it as the manifestation of the full power of Sheev,

"Using this knowledge, I can unleash the dark side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms.

Through a simple act of will, I can generate Force Storms, energy storms that are vastly destructive and virtually unstoppable. Although triggering such storms requires merely thought and inclination, I admit I am not yet able to completely control the phenomenon. Among my goals is to perfect this control."

--Darth Sidious, Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force

“...and I have come to realize that the dark side is my only ally. The dark side is the only means to power. My explorations of the Force have revealed to me many wonderful secrets. I have learned that Anger and Will, when joined together, forge a most unholy and devastating alliance. Using Anger, I have learned to unlock the hidden reservoirs of the glorious dark side power. Anger concentrated by Will in the vital center of the body creates a portal, through which vast energies are released. The energies of the dark side of the Force. This is the power I command, now that I am one with the dark side. With these energies, I have slain my enemies across the empty reaches of space. I have created lightning, and unleashed devastating fires. With this knowledge, I can unleash dark side energies that swirl invisibly around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created Storms.”

--Palpatine’s hologram recording, Dark Empire audio drama

“I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate upon Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power. Anger concentrated by Will in the vital center of the body creates a portal through which vast energies are released — the energies of the Dark Side of the Force. Standing watch with the mind, in my meditation of Anger, I have slain my enemies from great distances, through the Dark Side Power that permeates the Galaxy. I have created lightning, and unleashed its destructive fire. Using this knowledge, I can unleash the Dark Side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms.”

--Emperor Palpatine, Book of Anger

"The Force Storm is truly an awe-inspiring demonstration of pure natural energy. After using the Force to open a hyperspace wormhole, tremendous shockwaves will ripple through the fabric of space.”

--Luke Skywalker, The Jedi Path

Vast energy storms that connect wildly disparate spots across the galaxy, hyperspace wormholes are unpredictable and devastating.

--Handbook #3: Dark Empire

According to the Emperor, when the Force is sensed and moved by emotion, from the very center of the body, and meditated from the lowest vital centers of the being, it acts with the destructive power of a storm... and the savagery of a beast.

Anger is considered the most potent catalyst for this kind of power. And anger becomes rage, when channeled through the “vital gate” in the center of the body, and can unleash absolutely unstoppable potency throughout the body.

Add the exquisite control of a fine intelligence standing watch over anger, and you have aggression that can kill with precision, crush cartilage from afar... or (he claims) murder opponents from a great distance.

--Dark Empire Endnotes

Emperor Palpatine’s first volume deals the use of emotion to control the Force. He considers anger to be the most potent emotional form. With anger, the Jedi can call upon the Dark Side, harnessing it for great power and destruction. Palpatine teaches that anger and rage, mixed with intelligent control, call upon the Dark Side with a very fine level of control, and can even kill from a great distance.

--Dark Empire Sourcebook

Vast energy storms that connect wildly disparate spots across the galaxy, hyperspace wormholes are unpredictable and devastating. It was to the Rebel Alliance's detriment that Emperor Palpatine was able to not only control these storms, but to create them.

--Handbook #3: Dark Empire

“I’ve read his dark books. According to his own word, he has unleashed a chaos even he cannot control!”

“You’re both wasting your time! I can control the dark side of the Force! My Force Storm is reducing your Rebel fleet to dust! All your friends will die!”

--Luke Skywalker and The Emperor Reborn, Dark Empire

According to the Emperor, through a simple act of will he is able to generate energy storms, vastly destructive, virtually unstoppable. “Force Storms,” he calls them.

What he also admits in his Book of Anger, is that he is not completely able to control such phenomena, once he has triggered their onset. However, in the years since he wrote those words, the Emperor has continued to perfect his Dark Side abilities, and now he boasts to Luke that he has perfect control of his Force Storms.

--Dark Empire Endnotes

And he uses it on someone without Luke's involvement at all, debunking the whole suggestion

The moment the Emperor "died" at the Battle of Endor, Droga fell into an inexplicable insanity, butchering his crew and causing the Emperor's Shadow to plunge into Kaal's oceans. Even as he perished, Palpatine used the dark side knowledge the Sith Lords had granted him years earlier to rend space itself and transmigrate his essence across lightyears to Droga's body.

--Gamer #5

and when did I even bring Force storms for you to try and argue? I was referring to his AP.

https://imgur.io/a/2uVJX9k

Actually, your first source debunks these, so thank you for that. it's his opinion and suggestion as the writer.

-https://pastebin.com/mxhuxT9n

https://imgur.io/a/dn5AgNf

What should I even do with these? full pages of Plaguise novel?

I don't know what you wanted to prove with these scans about a massively pre-prime TPM pre boost Sheev, but just remember his near equal in Plaguise shaked Stars in the same novel.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MaulSmacker  Online

@chris2kzombieki: The only statement regarding him not being able to create force storms you've posted is him not being able to completely control it, which doesn't mean much considering the ending of DE , he is constantly credited for creation of force storms wich explicit statements of him being "no longer" able to control in one scenario implying he was in control earlier

Luke: He's created another energy storm.

Leia: It’s descending on Pinnacle Base, consuming all the ships in its path. (Sound of comlink activating.) Mon Mothma, can you hear me?

Mon Mothma: Princess Leia. There’s an energy storm. It’s suddenly taken over the planet! We have twelve ships lost already. All our hands are being lost. We’re being wiped out!

Han: Leia, Leia! (Sound of comlink deactivating.)

Leia: You’re going to slaughter all those people.

Palpatine: Yes. Did I not warn you? I’ve played along with your Jedi dueling games long enough. Now, you will experience my full potency. I live as energy. I am the dark side!

Dark Empire Audio Drama

"One of the Emperor's Force Storms destroyed the Alliance base on the moon of Da Soocha and the entire fleet above it. Every day I'm reminded how lucky we are that Palpatine is lost to Chaos forever

Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side

He summoned up a huge Force storm, far more powerful than the one that had swept Coruscant. But this time, when Skywalker and his sister turned their combined resistance against him, Palpatine could no longer control what he had unleashed.

The Essential Chronology

Vast energy storms that connect wildly disparate spots across the galaxy, hyperspace wormholes are unpredictable and devastating. It was to the Rebel Alliance's detriment that Emperor Palpatine was able to not only control these storms, but to create them.

Handbook Volume 3: Dark Empire
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes:

1) Planet surface, requiring a special obelisk which took time to make. Not a casual feat.

2) Starkiller isn’t planetary iirc. Best feat was the ship feat.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: how is my first source debunking when he literally says Palpatine can’t control it it’s a natural phenomenon.

Cool word text, don’t help your case.

Tom having no real impact? Tom wrote Dark Empire.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 reaperace  Moderator

@mr-yes:

1) Planet surface, requiring a special obelisk which took time to make. Not a casual feat.

2) Starkiller isn’t planetary iirc. Best feat was the ship feat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sheilds withstanding gravity wells that can crush entire planet to the size of an atom got nuked by SK's power.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki:

1) Nihilus says otherwise

2) The ship in question resists planet atomizing Black Hole

No Caption Provided

He 1. Overpowers it and in the other feat 2. Obliterates it

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MaulSmacker  Online

@chris2kzombieki:

how is my first source debunking when he literally says Palpatine can’t control it it’s a natural phenomenon

congratulations , you found a random WOG that explicitly conflicts with Luke's dialogue.

Luke: He's created another energy storm.

Leia: It’s descending on Pinnacle Base, consuming all the ships in its path. (Sound of comlink activating.) Mon Mothma, can you hear me?

Mon Mothma: Princess Leia. There’s an energy storm. It’s suddenly taken over the planet! We have twelve ships lost already. All our hands are being lost. We’re being wiped out!

Han: Leia, Leia! (Sound of comlink deactivating.)

Leia: You’re going to slaughter all those people.

Palpatine: Yes. Did I not warn you? I’ve played along with your Jedi dueling games long enough. Now, you will experience my full potency. I live as energy. I am the dark side!

Dark Empire Audio Drama

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: @mr-yes: Oh yeah j forgot that feat.

Yeah that starkiller one was never really retconned/debunked apart from Sidious not being able to perform stuff like that again. Again, I don’t see how any type of physical damage is killing spawn considering his regeneration.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By reaperace  Moderator
@chris2kzombieki said:

@reaperace: how is my first source debunking when he literally says Palpatine can’t control it it’s a natural phenomenon.

Cool word text, don’t help your case.

Tom having no real impact? Tom wrote Dark Empire.

Because he says its "His suggestion" not that's in the actual storytelling, which is debunked by the cool word text you didn't read. and no authorial comment outside of storytelling is canon, even if it was its outweighed by actual sources. SW is a verse with hundreds of writers, there was a whole holocrun system applied for them to not make their bs official.

No Caption Provided

Tell your friends that they are welcome to sign up and debate me here, and you can go back debating OPM.