Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edude117
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WE ARE NOT USING THE MOVIE VERSIONS! Sidious and Darkseid do not have access to Kryptonite and none of the fighters have any Force-resistant armor on. They fight on a barren, indestructible planet that orbits a yellow sun. They are in a neutral universe (neither the Star Wars nor DC universe). Morals are off. Let the games begin.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Edude117

I put my vote for Superman & Luke. I don't need to explain Superman's feats because I'm sure y'all know enough about the good old badass. Luke, however, is not only the most powerful Jedi to ever live, he has created black holes, moved planets, mind-wiped billions of people at the same time, can move at relativistic speed, can stop time, can be completely invisible, is one of the best lightsaber duelists of all time (he knows nearly all the forms of lightsaber fighting), has a totally pimped-out lightsaber (plus, like, two others he carries around on him), can create a near indestructible force shield around him and/or Superman, and can achieve Oneness which may be compared to Superman flying into a blue sun. He's pretty much the best Force user in Star Wars history in every way. Sidious has his own spectacular feats, but, like Darkseid, is no match for his good-guy counterpart in my opinion. A Force Storm and a couple of Omega beams can't defeat two living, breathing beacons of light and hope.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dorukesin

which version of superman ?

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Well, I'm not a Superman savant so I'm just making an educated guess here, but I'm gonna go with post-1980's Superman. I don't want a Superman that can accidentally sneeze and destroy a solar system. He'll just solo all three of 'em. I guess you can say we're using the current versions of all four.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

smh, oh the ignorance

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

I put my vote for Superman & Luke. I don't need to explain Superman's feats because I'm sure y'all know enough about the good 'ole badass. Luke, however, is not only the most powerful Jedi to ever live, he has created black holes, moved planets, mind-wiped billions of people at the same time, can move at relativistic speed, can stop time, can be completely invisible, is one of the best lightsaber duelists of all time (he knows nearly all the forms of lightsaber fighting), has a totally pimped-out lightsaber (plus, like, two others he carries around on him), can create a near indestructible force shield around him and/or Superman, and can achieve Oneness which may be compared to Superman flying into a blue sun. He's pretty much the best Force user in Star Wars history in every way. Sidious has his own spectacular feats, but, like Darkseid, is no match for his good-guy counterpart in my opinion. A Force Storm and a couple of Omega beams can't defeat two living, breathing beacons of light and hope.

wait, what version of Darkseid are we using? Superman is nowhere near New 52 Darkseid and Darkseid could beat superman before the 52. When superman beats Darkseid, it is PIS. So Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

However, not saying they will win as I know nothing about Luke other than the movies. Dang, if what you say is true, he super powerful lol.

Avatar image for thebelltollsforthee
thebelltollsforthee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on what version of Superman and Darkseid you're using. Sidious could totally stand up to the current Superman (especially with his devastating Sith magic), but the current Darkseid has been ripping holes in space/time with his bare hands and running from universe to universe killing the Superman's of those universes effortlessly. The current Darkseid can easily solo all three of them without lifting a finger. You've got to be more specific on which versions. Otherwise, Sidious and Darkseid stomp those pussies.

However, not saying they will win as I know nothing about Luke other than the movies. Dang, if what you say is true, he super powerful lol.

What he says is indeed true. Unfortunately, Luke is a pansy who wouldn't know how to handle power correctly even if it slapped him in the face (which it does). If only Vader didn't lose that fight with Obi-Wan...

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on what version of Superman and Darkseid you're using. Sidious could totally stand up to the current Superman (especially with his devastating Sith magic), but the current Darkseid has been ripping holes in space/time with his bare hands and running from universe to universe killing the Superman's of those universes effortlessly. The current Darkseid can easily solo all three of them without lifting a finger. You've got to be more specific on which versions. Otherwise, Sidious and Darkseid stomp those pussies.

@aquaman01 said:

What he says is indeed true. Unfortunately, Luke is a pansy who wouldn't know how to handle power correctly even if it slapped him in the face (which it does). If only Vader didn't lose that fight with Obi-Wan...

Sidious is not going to solo here and he can not beat Darkseid.... I believe even Silver admitted that he could not and he knows more about Sidious than anyone on ComicVine!

Avatar image for thebelltollsforthee
thebelltollsforthee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebelltollsforthee said:

@aquaman01 said:

Sidious is not going to solo here and he can not beat Darkseid.... I believe even Silver admitted that he could not and he knows more about Sidious than anyone on ComicVine!

Never said Sidious would. The only thing I said about Sidious is that he could stand up to Superman because of his Sith magics. Everything I said, actually, is leaning towards what you said. Sidious does not stand a chance against the current Darkseid. No one in this battle does. It's got to be one of the older Darkseids. Did you misread or something...?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc said:
@thebelltollsforthee said:

@aquaman01 said:

Never said Sidious would. The only thing I said about Sidious is that he could stand up to Superman because of his Sith magics. Everything I said, actually, is leaning towards what you said. Sidious does not stand a chance against the current Darkseid. No one in this battle does. It's got to be one of the older Darkseids. Did you misread or something...?

Yes sorry I was so tired when I read this so I misread but sorry about that lol.... But Sidious doesnt stand a chance against any version of Darkseid, not just current version... This fight should be a stomp and is a mismatch in Darkseid and Sidious's favor.... So it would be better if the rules were changed or if the O.P added somebody else in this fight to make it not a mismatch.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Well, Superman has ripped Darkseid's arm off before so he's not that insane. Post-1980's and pre-52 Darkseid seems like a manageable foe for Luke and Supes, but if he's still too powerful, would Doomsday be a better match for Luke and Superman instead of Darkseid?

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

I put my vote for Superman & Luke. I don't need to explain Superman's feats because I'm sure y'all know enough about the good old badass. Luke, however, is not only the most powerful Jedi to ever live, he has created black holes, moved planets, mind-wiped billions of people at the same time, can move at relativistic speed, can stop time, can be completely invisible, is one of the best lightsaber duelists of all time (he knows nearly all the forms of lightsaber fighting), has a totally pimped-out lightsaber (plus, like, two others he carries around on him), can create a near indestructible force shield around him and/or Superman, and can achieve Oneness which may be compared to Superman flying into a blue sun. He's pretty much the best Force user in Star Wars history in every way. Sidious has his own spectacular feats, but, like Darkseid, is no match for his good-guy counterpart in my opinion. A Force Storm and a couple of Omega beams can't defeat two living, breathing beacons of light and hope.

fixed

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthGandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the fight will come down to Darkseid and GM Luke Skywalker as the both have powers to create or are immovable by the gravity of blackholes, that fight will be extremely difficult, and if luke dies he becomes jedi spirit, a more powerful version than him so, he might beat the modern Darkseid+ that means luke can never be defeated, just annoying the hell out of Darkseid. If anyone has knowledge of jedi force ghosts powers, it would be nice to know. I believe team 2 may win, i just remembered something, Luke defeated Darth sidious when he came back from the dead and had clone of himself before he became GM (correct me if i am wrong about the GM thing) so if Luke can do that, i think he and superman can beat darkseid, suoerman distracts him whilst luke does the main damage as superman is expendable and can tank like a bad ass. I'm not sure about the full extent of darkseid's powers apart from his omega beams and creating black holes, ripping the fabric of space/time. Any info about darkseid's powers would be extremely helpful!

:D

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

I know I shouldn't reply to this, but prove Luke can move planets, stop time and create blackholes.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke has done none of those things. He has moved black holes, not planets. He one shot an army of Yuuzan Vong who are all highly resistant to the force. He can increase his power at will but this ages him rapidly. He can cast powerful illusions from across the galaxy and react in increments of milliseconds. He has fought Abeloth who is a one of Mortis (and lost). He can't go toe to toe with Darksied in a conventional manner but if he fights in a Loki esk manner (deception and indirect tacticts) he could be of great use. Or he could enhance Superman with Battle Meditation and let him do all the work.

On the flip side we have Sidious who is nearly as strong as Luke. He has knowledge of a laundry list of powers (as does Luke but SIDS has more). The most potent power in his arsenal is creating Force Storms large enough to swallow entire fleets, which he creates through worm holes. He is also a body jumper via essence transfer, strongest lightning in the mythos save for the ones, and crazy levels of TK. Some other powers include Force Drain, midiclrorian manipulation, telepathy, and all manner of Sith magic.

He has a high level of destructive Force, as does Luke, but I feel he would be best suited spamming Force storms at the other team.

In any case Luke is stronger than Sidious if only slightly