Darth Revan vs Starkiller

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shootingnova: True true, But Vader is faster, Stronger and alot more Durable then Revan. He is Anakin Skywalker, the one that fought at sub-light speed. Do to his newest fighting style and experience he's..."better then anakin" in a way, but not exacally he would still probably beat Anakin do to how skillful he is. Yet Galen beat him multiple times, not only that Kazdan created droids to assist him in battle. Rahm Kota was deafeted effortlessly and all of Starkillers opponents had back up. But then again..Many Jedi were killed by lowly clone troopers, sometimes a strategic position can put a jedi in a hard place. These jedi had back as well. He's always alone, while fighting..he actually did keep up with Sidious for a time..to counter the lightning while being off gaurd..Sidious is lightspeed after all, managing to get in the way for that split second of a time determined how fact Starkiller could react.

Not only that but Starkiller power comes from his emotions unlike other Jedi who control there emotions. His power and hidden potential overflows through his emotions. If he calm downs for a brief moment things can change. Which in one occasion led him to getting punched in the face by Vader.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@liquidnazo: Anakin is faster than Vader. Their speed feats are not interchangeable.

Yet Galen beat him multiple times, not only that Kazdan created droids to assist him in battle.

Galen Marek of TFU beat him once, not by virtue of being more skilled, but because he was slightly faster and much more agile, was abusing Force attacks, and had innate knowledge of Vader's fighting style.

Rahm Kota was deafeted effortlessly and all of Starkillers opponents had back up.

LOL. Kota was dueling around evenly with Starkiller until a Force vision distracted him and let Marek blind him.

He's always alone, while fighting..he actually did keep up with Sidious for a time..to counter the lightning while being off gaurd..Sidious is lightspeed after all, managing to get in the way for that split second of a time determined how fact Starkiller could react.

Sidious is near-relativistic, not relativistic. Furthermore, Marek never fought Sidious. Sidious was plainly holding back, as per every single source regarding TFU. In fact, as per the novel, Sidious wasn't even fighting him. IIRC, he just threw a few objects/had objects thrown at him and goaded Marek into killing him. Under any circumstances, Sidious would be faster than Marek could even see.

Nothing you have provided is enough to insinuate he is faster than Revan could react.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: As I said, Starkiller is appreciably faster than Revan, just nowhere near fast enough to speedblitz.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LiquidNazo

@shootingnova: Darth Maul can speed blitz him, and Proxy simulated Darth Maul perfectly. Yet Maul Speed Blitzed Vader, and Starkiller outclassed Maul not only that. If I recall the game has been made cannon over the novel now.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. G-cannon as a matter of fact. He acknowledge it himself.

Making Starkillers feats Cannon. If I'm correct that also means Starkiller Blitz Revan regardless. You can take the L this time.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@liquidnazo:

1. Proxy is not as skilled as Maul neither is he a physical equal to him, if so - prove it.

2. Maul never speed blitz Vader.

3. Horrible ABC logic; Galen has struggled against Kota, who in-turn, got punked by Boba in close-quater combat, I guess that means Boba can blitz speed Revan too right?

4. The game is not "more" canon then the novel, neither is it G-canon - in fact, TFU will be made non-canon, thanks to the new Rebels series.

5. Galen is not "speed blitzing" Revan at all, let's not make horrid claims here.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#57  Edited By SC  Moderator

@penderor said:

Wtf.WHAT??Maybe you are ehm on drugs or something like that

Hello. Comments like these are unneeded, try to refrain from them in future thanks.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo:

1.PROXY is not as skilled by Maul. That was never stated, and he has no feats rivaling Maul's.

2.LOL. Maul speedblitzed Vader, which explains why they had a protracted, extended fight, right?

3. Stop using ABC logic. Marek struggled against mediocre duelists like Shaak Ti, Rahm Kota and Kazdan Paratus.

4. There is no more G-Canon, there is only one canon class now.

5. TFU is becoming non-canon.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Heinrich7

I see TFU as someone's carried away fantasy idea of a fanfiction. Glad it's gone.

Sadly most of the ABY period will probably be going too.

Revan wins this though. But I still don't think we have enough on Revan entirely to debate with the character. As stated before Galen had trouble with average to poor duelists and force users. That's why Revan wins this imo.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen Marek never showed anything that would put him above Revan.Shaak-ti,Paratus and Kota could be defeated by Revan as well.And if Revan had same knowledge of Vaders abilities and fighting style he could easily focus on building his speed on it.He definitly had the potential.

But I agree that Clone could probably defeat Revan.His raw power is just insane.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LiquidNazo

@penderor: Revan will lose against both. Yes Proxy does simulate Maul perfectly he was designed to. Maul doesn't really use any force abilities and the force abilities he uses are imitated perfectly by Proxy for the reasons I spoke of above. Not only that he uses holographic Jet's to imitate Jedi and Sith speed, which is near indistinguishable.

However again, do to the amount of insults and the fibbery you've managed to come up with. Your credibility is very questionable.

@shootingnova They started off even until Vader cut his light saber in half. Causing him to lose, get blitzed to the point he could hardly block. So he chose to use a suicidal move and impale himself.

Wow they are really putting the middle finger up with that one.

Also General Kota was losing the fight. His exact quote was "You may defeat me, but Vader won't always be your master..I only sense.. o_o Me!". He was losing prior to that happening. If we're using that argument most of the people starkiller got into a duel with got the upper hand because of his flashbacks.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Penderor

@liquidnazo: Kota never said You may defeat me.

Vader thinks he has turned you.But I can sense your future and Vader wont always be your master.I sense only...Me?

Proxy is droid which you totally forgot or ignored.Droid cannot use the force since he is not living being.Yes he can duplicate every jedi and sith move but you must understand that force users are much faster than regular combatants.In the movies duels are on average speed.First atempt of real duel is mustafar and senate.They are really fast there but from what i know comic,novel fights are much faster.Proxy himself said that his current priority wasnt test his master in duel but try to kill him.Thats perfectly seen in the scene when Galen leaves Vader and Obi-wan jumps on him.

If i would take your post seriously then I can say that only lightsaber combat without the Force should give Proxy 100% win ratio.

That means Proxy is best saber combatant in whole universe since he can duplicate absolutly everyone.So he can beat Luke,Sidious,Jacen,Dooku and more and more.This is what you are saying.

And it is not true he has no force abilities.He showed very strong force push and he can use force grip.I think he is even capable of dark rage and there is more of that.Maul is underrated.He can challenge jedi like Obi-wan,Kit Fisto,Kid adi Mundi and has decent chance of killing them.He could give a good match for Anakin and Dooku too.

I dont have time for writing everything i could but this is enough for stopping your argument.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: I appologies you are correct. However he was still on the losing end of that battle.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By LiquidNazo

@penderor: There has been many droids that fought on par with Master Jedi, general grevious is one of them, his gaurds are also a big exception. Not only that Vader himself is part droid so your point is really ill-relevant. Like I said again your credibility is extremely questionable especially seeing as you've never once owned up to any of Revans downfalls or your own mistakes. At one point I was exactly like you when it came to Revan, but he's no where near that powerful. He can't compete with Galen Marek, Yoda, Mace, Obi Wan, Vader, or Anakin. If he can't compete with Vader he most defiantly cannot compete with Starkiller.

I also like how you completely ignore the fact that, Proxy is designed to fight Sith and Jedi alike. He is specifically designed to fight like a jedi. I also like how you completely ignore how he simulate jedi ability's. A starships booster is faster then a jedi speed, even while using the force. Proxy uses this to a lesser extent to simulate Jedi movement. I'm going to flag you for trolling if you keep this up. By repeating the same thing when I already explained Proxy's ability to simulate Jedi and Sith alike.

HE FREAKIN SIMULATE THE FORCE.

Once again for the people who do not seem to understand. I'm really trying not to get impatient with you. You starting to irk me nerves.

In the novel, it was stated that Proxy uses low-power repulsor blasts to simulate Force Push, hologram-disguised jet boosters to simulate Force Speed, etc.

also he uses magnetism so simulate a force grip

There was also a part in the book, after Proxy used the Qui-Gon Jinn simulation, where Starkiller even noted that he couldn't believe how well Proxy was able to simulate the Ataru style of lightsaber combat Jinn used.

Again going back to him copying people's fighting style perfectly.

Saber combat is easy for droids, like General Grievous. Magnetism for saber throws, machine reactions for the catch.

In Paratus' character bio it talks a lot about how he almost didn't become a jedi because he didn't meet the physical standards, but over came it using droids and the force. It was his thing. So all the droid on Raxus Prime was his doing.

He doesn't use the force but he copies the force perfectly. It's like when you need toilet paper, instead you use a napkin. When you need fire, you use a cooler version of magma. You need electricity but instead you use a wind generator.

He uses the electricty he has a way of simulating force lightning. however if there's enough energy around he can charge it as high as he wants to. Reason why he fought him in the generator room.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Penderor

@liquidnazo: If Proxy is designed to fight jedi or sith why Starkiller even exist?Vader just could make Proxy and killed Galen when he was boy.No man,droids may be a good duelists but they are defenseless against the Force.Galen and Vader uses force push on Proxy and beat him with that.And against Grievous can be used force but since most of jedi are so busy with his lightsaber skills they cannot focus.

Loading Video...

Go for 1:49.Koth easily pushes him backward.Grievous can be defeat with the Force but its hard I admit.

Revan is definitly not among the strongest jedi/sith in the Star Wars universe but neither is Starkiller.I think Revan can deflect Sith lightning better but what is more important he can REDIRECT IT.This is something what Galen never met.If he would try to use offense abilities which contains force lightning Revan can most of it Redirect it.Plus Revan is definitly not super swordsman but he is definitly not mediocre.I think he has better saber feats than Galen.Yes there is problem with the raw power.This is the only problem but Revan is smart.He would find the way.

Vitiate is stronger than most of jedi and sith and still Revan was able to hold for a while against him.I cannot say that Revan would stomp Galen but I think it would be like 6,5/10.

In his time Revan was among the strongest Jedi in Order (maybe even the strongest).He wasnt in council for two reasons.Firstly he was married and secondly as Qui-gon-Jinn he dont support and oppose it (maybe not really like Qui-gon but close).

And againt old jedi were not weaker they just wasnt fully developed.Thats why is Sidious so good.He is using everything what sith and jedi chronicles were gathering for thousands years.

Galen dont know even sith s**t about it.Vader never needed him for fighting stronger oponnents.He is trained like ventress was ,ust as assassin.Yes he can fight them but he dont have high chances against them.

Revan on the other hand should know how to fight against raw force powers.In its own way Star Forge was sort of raw.He had to fight Malak after he healed from the Jedi.

That means Revan was forced to fight two times against higher than average Jedi Master.When exactly Galen did that?

That fight would be looking like this.In first half Revan would try to overhelm him with lightsaber.But Galen would soon realize that he cannot duel him with saber so he uses raw force on him.Revan is trying to deflect it and in 70-80% he will probably succeed but he would be definitly hurted.Then comes problems for Starkiller since he is not trained for longer fights.On the other hand Revan is soldier.He fought in wars and in long duels.

In the second half Galen is exhausted and probably would not be able to use the Force with such power as he did it in first part.Revan knows force heal so he would try to use it.It woldnt work properly but it should do at least something.That means now they will fight with lightsabers again (even during the fact that Revan should be still able to use some Force powers but... ok let it go).Galen starts loosing and he probably tries for a last time to use force lightning.Revan expect this so he block it and redirect it (he was keeping it for this moment).Galen is suprised and damaged by the lightning,Revan take his sword away.But he wont kill him because he knows that they are not enemies.They both good in their own way.He would probably let him live but he would be demanding from Galen to join him or at least dont trace him anymore.

Edit:Sorry for grammar.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm not mistaken, Starkiller has better feats an has defeated more powerful opponents than Revan.

Starkiller.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000: More powerful oponents lol?Only really interesting oponnent was Vader and he wins only because he got advantages.

Troll somewhere else please.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LiquidNazo

@penderor: You haven't really proven a point. That's like saying if we have droids why do we have Vader, if we have droids why did we have grievous. What point have you proven. It's simple, because a jedi can change his fighting style. A droid copies the past fighting style he's seen, over time. Starkiller will get stronger, his force abilities would have been unimaginable, same with Anakin, the same thing happened with Luke now he's the Greatest Jedi that ever lived. Yet Starkiller and Anakin had they lived long enough, or had all of there bodily functions they would have became stronger then the emperor himself.

Starkiller is basically Luke opposite Twin. It was stated. In other words Starkiller would have been just as strong if not a tadbit stronger then Luke in his prime. Because as you can see, starkiller wasn't in his prime, he was still very young. He was only a teen if anything, maybe 18 or 19 no greater then 20. Yet he was performing feats, near anakin and Anakin was maybe 23 or 24 in age. Yet Luke was 19 in new hope and 22 when he fought Vader.

Revan was in his prime and he got owned by someone by Darth Vitiate. Who doesn't really hold a candle to Vader, besides lightning because mind rape won't work on Vader. He specifically trained his mind. People also leave out Starkillers acrobatics, his acrobatics is in his own class. Obi Wan is sub light-speed, Yet vader can move fast enough to keep up with Obi Wan not only that kill him. Starkiller beat this guy senseless not only that he defeated maul.

HHAHAAH. In no way shape or form does Revan even come close to out classing starkiller in a lightsaber duel. He's just as strong as his clone and Revan would be destroyed by his clone.

As a matter of fact the storyline in the game was cannon over the books. But people hated the fact that starkiller beat Vader twice so easily because they wanted Vader and Sidious to stay on another level. This is someone who was meant and originally designed to compete with Luke. Revan is nowhere near Luke, or Vader nor was he even close to Mace or Yoda. The strongest Sith Lord at that time could probably only be able to fight Vader if that.

Revan really has no special lightsaber feats. HOWEVER VADER HAS PLENTY OF GREAT LIGHTSABER FEATS. Revan fought against a man who could barely hold a lightsaber and that same person owned him. I honestly believe if Revan faced Malgus. We would not be having the discussion. He was defeated by Jedi in his Sith form and he was defeated by the Emperor who couldn't even really use a light saber properly...This was all while he had backup I might add. Again to which Starkiller never has. He's always fighting alone, meaning there's no bouncing back when it comes to a battle.

Revan has absolutely nothing on Starkiller, no speed, no lightsaber advantage, he most defianatly doesn't have a force advantage so we can throw that right out the door.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Who has Revan really fought that really holds a candle to Vader let alone Sidious..? If I recall correctly even with the Starforge Darth Malak was nothing that special. He basically fought a bunch of featless grunts, the only person he fought that made any difference was Darth Vitiate and he was curbstomped in that battle back to back.

I also like how you used that, weak pathetic excuse for a general version of Grievous. Yet in that show, just about everyone has been depowered. Even Anakin and Mace were depowered, HECK EVEN YODA was depowered. The only person who wasn't really depowered was Darth Sidious..no I take that back even he was depowered. In that show, Anakin has been owned by bounty hunters countless times, Obi Wan was knocked out by a Bounty Hunter, droids get the upperhand on them, they are even weak against average fighters in hand to hand combat. That's the WORSE POSSIBLE WAY IMAGINABLE OF PROVING YOUR POINT. These people are even weaker then the movie versions which are weaker then the novel versions, you've just failed in the worst possible way. I'm flagging you for trolling continuously because right now this is beginning to become ridiculous.

If you're going to use a version, they animated version really shows there skills the best. Matter of fact, this is the true power of Grievous..yes Grievous can be defeated with the force, but not by a weakling like that, and not by someone that easily here's the power of the real Grievous.

Loading Video...

Then we have this the true way geneal Grievous would be defeated which is like this

Loading Video...

Notice how this Grievous has a form of honor. This one is a proud warrior. Like he is described.

This is his gaurds.

Loading Video...

What point are you proving here. The Shaak Ti is very relevant as a fighter as a Jedi Master. I'm not sure Revan has a better chance at fighting Shaak Ti.

That may be going to far.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@generator2000: More powerful oponents lol?Only really interesting oponnent was Vader and he wins only because he got advantages.

Honestly, Vader and the Emperor are supposed to be more powerful than any Sith of the previous generations. Starkiller's advantages, as people put it, weren't true advantages. I don't know if you are going by the novels or whatever, but I'm going of the games and what I seen from them. Starkiller's TK exceeds Revans, Vader was still a master fighter who has defeated multiple Jedi, even in his crippled state, but Starkiller beat him. Vader is almost as powerful as the Emperor himself, but Raven couldn't best the Sith Emperor, who is below Vader.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

Honestly, Vader and the Emperor are supposed to be more powerful than any Sith of the previous generations. Starkiller's advantages, as people put it, weren't true advantages. I don't know if you are going by the novels or whatever, but I'm going of the games and what I seen from them. Starkiller's TK exceeds Revans, Vader was still a master fighter who has defeated multiple Jedi, even in his crippled state, but Starkiller beat him. Vader is almost as powerful as the Emperor himself, but Raven couldn't best the Sith Emperor, who is below Vader.

This.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ShootingNova

@liquidnazo: And still, nothing you have pointed out suggests that Marek would speedblitz Revan. Between having Kota being able to fight him, and having paltry Shadow Guards even assume advantageous positions against him, I have no idea why you would think he could speedblitz Revan when opponents inferior to Revan were capable of combating him.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

Didn't Starkiller beat Vader, AND clones, by himself. Revan has nothing to counter his retardedly powerful force repulse. Or his berserker mode, not to mention he has two lightsabers each with different abilities. The guy is OP imo.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: Novel, because just about everything in the game is non-canon, except for cutscenes.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Heinrich7

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

Didn't Starkiller beat Vader, AND clones, by himself. Revan has nothing to counter his retardedly powerful force repulse. Or his berserker mode, not to mention he has two lightsabers each with different abilities. The guy is OP imo.

Anyone who has problems with Shaak Ti is not op. And the reason why TFU was one of the first things in the new canon to go is because Starkiller fighting Palpatine and Vader is absured, and I think they know that. That's why the statement that was issued said *Starkiller having unfathomable powers* was a *Fun* project.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@generator2000 said:

@penderor said:

Vader is nowhere near as powerful as Palpatine. Neither is Vader more powerful then all previous Sith before his generation.

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

If you're referring to TFU II, Galen actually lost to Vader. Read the novel. He only beat Vader after he let his guard down.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: They are supposed to be the top dogs, Sidious has been stated to be the most powerful sith of all time and Vader supposedly had 8/10ths of his power. Sidious obviously wasn't THAT much powerful than him. I don't know what all of the extra bullshit novels have to say on the subject, but in the final movie, he picked Sidious up, while absorbing his lightning and did not die on contact. Even Jedi masters like Windu weren't even capable of surviving direct contact from his lightning. Anakin was undoubtedly powerful and he became thousands of times stronger than previously after donning the title: Vader.

Vader has slaughtered countless Jedi and in Star Wars Adventures, he destroyed a rebel base by himself. For all of Star killer's power, he had some difficulty fighting Vader. He may not be more powerful than ALL of the sith masters, but the ones who near his level are way above Revan.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: They are supposed to be the top dogs, Sidious has been stated to be the most powerful sith of all time and Vader supposedly had 8/10ths of his power. Sidious obviously wasn't THAT much powerful than him. I don't know what all of the extra bullshit novels have to say on the subject, but in the final movie, he picked Sidious up, while absorbing his lightning and did not die on contact. Even Jedi masters like Windu weren't even capable of surviving direct contact from his lightning. Anakin was undoubtedly powerful and he became thousands of times stronger than previously after donning the title: Vader.

Vader has slaughtered countless Jedi and in Star Wars Adventures, he destroyed a rebel base by himself. For all of Star killer's power, he had some difficulty fighting Vader. He may not be more powerful than ALL of the sith masters, but the ones who near his level are way above Revan.

This. Besides being 8/10th of Darth Sidious power means that Vader can move sub-light speed. Even though his mechanics have slowed him down a little. He most likely can blitz Revan, yet Darth Maul can move faster then him and Starkiller moves faster then Maul. So ABC logic, yes. I honestly don't care how much you feel about Starkiller beating Vader and fighting on par with Sidious, the fact of the matter is he did it. The game is cannon over the novel, but because of so many butthurt fans "no offence" they've decided to make the entire story non-canon, which is actually a great story.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@generator2000:

They are supposed to be the top dogs,

Palpatine? Yes. Vader? No.

Sidious has been stated to be the most powerful sith of all time.

Nobody here is doubting Palpatine, it's Vader.

Vader supposedly had 8/10ths of his power.

Sources? I've seen this stated but I have yet to see any proof or evidence of this.

Sidious obviously wasn't THAT much powerful than him.

Yes he was.

. I don't know what all of the extra bullshit novels

Watch the language.

but in the final movie, he picked Sidious up, while absorbing his lightning and did not die on contact.

What does this even supposed to mean? Maul has took Palpatine Lightning as well for that matter, and he didn't even die afterwards.

Even Jedi masters like Windu weren't even capable of surviving direct contact from his lightning

Nice red herring, but there is no proof that Mace died on the spot from Force Lightning, if so prove it. Even if he did, it proves absolutely nothing - thus, it means nothing.

Anakin was undoubtedly powerful and he became thousands of times stronger than previously after donning the title: Vader.

Utter nonsense to the ninth degree. Vader is not "thousands" of times more powerful then Anakin at all. In fact, via feats Anakin would beat Vader.

And canon has even thrown hints to this by stating Vader was a shell of his former self during ANH.

Your whole post is filled with nonsense.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@liquidnazo:

Besides being 8/10th of Darth Sidious power means that Vader can move sub-light speed.

Sources? I've seen this stated but I have yet to see any proof or evidence of this.

He most likely can blitz Revan

No he can't and nothing you have posted In this thread proves it.

yet Darth Maul can move faster then him and Starkiller moves faster then Maul.

...what? Maul has never even fought Maul. Proxy. Is. Not. Maul. Period.

Boba Fett has held his own against Proxy, I guess that means he can blitz Revan? I mean do you actually think about the crap you're typing?

So ABC logic, yes.

Which it doesn't work because you don't even have a base to use it.

I honestly don't care how much you feel about Starkiller beating Vader and fighting on par with Sidious,

1) I don't care about your opinion here at all because it nonsense and any reputable debater would agree.

2) Palpatine did not even fight him. He just through a few objects at him and goaded him to attack. Canon sources have already told us Palpatine was holding back and Galen is no match for him.

3) He beat a Vader that was far from his prime, do you want a lollipop?

The game is cannon over the novel,

No it's not. They're both listed as C-Canon, the difference being everything in the novel is canon, while gameplay mechanics are not.

but because of so many butthurt fans "no offence" they've decided to make the entire story non-canon, which is actually a great story.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. I don't care. Galen is a horrible character and TFU is a steaming pot of hot garbage. I'm glad that continuity destroying Mary sue is retconed and will no longer be apart of the main universe.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Penderor

@liquidnazo:

Besides being 8/10th of Darth Sidious power means that Vader can move sub-light speed.

...what? Maul has never even fought Maul. Proxy. Not. Maul. Period. Boba Fett has held his own against Proxy, I guess that means he can blitz Revan? I mean do you actually see the crap you're typing?

So ABC logic, yes.

I honestly don't care how much you feel about Starkiller beating Vader and fighting on par with Sidious,

1) I don't care about your opinion here at all because it nonsense and any reputable debater would agree.

2) Palpatine did not even fight him. He just through a few objects at him and goaded him to attack. Canon sources have already told us Palpatine was holding back and Galen is no match for him.

No it's not. They're both listed as C-Canon, the difference being everything in the novel is canon, while gameplay mechanics are not.

but because of so many butthurt fans "no offence" they've decided to make the entire story non-canon, which is actually a great story.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. I don't care. Galen is a horrible characters and TFU is a steaming pot of hot garbage. I'm glad that continuity destroying Mary sue is retconed.

This.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Really..Yes people say he holds back, he supposedly held back while fighting Mace aswell, while he used Vaapad which is designed to get stronger depending on the opponent. So yes he might have held back, that doesn't matter he only holds back so much power while fighting. Not many people survive a battle with Sidious and even while holding back, there are many people that died by sidious hands while he held back. So that's not relevant, if that's even remotely relevant you would realize that he wanted him to strike down Vader his right hand man, because he saw how great his POTENTIAL was meaning that somewhere along the lines of that fight he was impressed by Sidious. Not many people impress Sidious. He was impressed with him in a BIG WAY if he was going to have him strike down Vader. Same with Dooku and Anakin, Dooku was his right hand man, Sidious ordered Anakin to strike him down. Next thing you know Anakin becomes Vader.

Who is really comparable to Vader during that time..? Darth Nihilus..? Vader can counter force drain. Darth Bane..? that's pretty questionable seeing as Bane greatest feats were supplied with amps, and not only were they supplied with amps he's mostly known for his ideals if anything..same with Revan.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo:

Boba Fett has held his own against Proxy, I guess that means he can blitz Revan? I mean do you actually think about the crap you're typing?

So ABC logic, yes.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. I don't care. Galen is a horrible character and TFU is a steaming pot of hot garbage. I'm glad that continuity destroying Mary sue is retconed and will no longer be apart of the main universe.

Agreed. Question though. Does the continuity from the timeline of everything post ROTJ going to stay in tack. After Disney makes the movies, and why/why is Galen getting retconned?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Wolfrazer
@whirlwind_33 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

So ABC logic, yes.

Agreed. Question though. Does the continuity from the timeline of everything post ROTJ going to stay in tack. After Disney makes the movies, and why/why is Galen getting retconned?

Because of the new TV series Rebels, is gonna be exploring the origins of the founding of the Rebel Alliance as per this quote..

As for the tone, Weisman explained, “The tone of this show is very much in the vein of Episodes IV and V -- that is, there's some serious stuff going on; that doesn't mean we can't have humor, that doesn't mean we can't have romance, and that doesn't mean we can't have anything, frankly. We just also take the jeopardy very seriously, but we think we've got a great ensemble of characters to work with here in a world that starts on the planet Lothal and will continue to expand, assuming -- I mean, it even expands in Season 1 -- but assuming we get a pickup for multiple seasons, we'll continue to expand it, because this series really is about the founding of the Rebel Alliance. It doesn't exist when we come in.”

But there actually is an endgame to Star Wars Rebels, because this is about a finite period of time between Episodes III and IV. It starts about 14 and a half years after the end of Episode III and about four or five years before Episode IV. This is about how the Rebel Alliance came to be. So once the Rebel Alliance is, that's pretty much where the show ends.

So it seems like Rebels is gonna explain how the Alliance gets founded(again...).

Speaking of that, DC do you remember what the original origins for the Rebel Alliance was before TFU? I've been trying to recall it, but for the life of me can't remember...

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:
The sources say he died, they say a body was never found, but if he didn't die, why didn't he reappear then?

No what, you are right about one thing, he didn't get thousands of times more powerful, I said it wrong.

According to Star Wars guide by Andy Mangels ( it doesn't go into detail about the old republic, but it gives you details about everything after episode 3), he tapped into the evil forces of thousands of years and completed his training. Lucas said it, ask people if you don't believe me. Darth Vader is supposed to have 80% of Sidious's power, even if it doesn't make sense or fit in with the EU, still you must keep in mind that Lucas doesn't even consider the EU to be a part of his story. It was said in a magazine interview.

Feat-wise, there are many who surpass Vader, but all of the people that Surpass Vader surpass Revan. Technically, Vader's pre suit feats still count. Plagueis remarked that Cybernetics may not stop someone from being able to use the force, so he still can use extreme amounts of TK.

Reapergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pshh Starkiller Basically Is The Force

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ShootingNova

I love how people are really suggesting Starkiller could speedblitz Revan when inferior combatants like Rahm Kota and paltry Shadow Guards have actually contended with Marek.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ShootingNova

Darth Vader is supposed to have 80% of Sidious's power, even if it doesn't make sense or fit in with the EU, still you must keep in mind that Lucas doesn't even consider the EU to be a part of his story. It was said in a magazine interview.

I always hear this being cited, but I've never seen actual sources for this. And George Lucas isn't even in power anymore.

Technically, Vader's pre suit feats still count.

No, they don't. His cybernetics restricted his movements, so his speed and agility is different. His fighting style and form was renovated, in part to aid his lack of agility as a result of his cybernetics. Anakin just fights completely differently from Vader.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Penderor

Only stronger Galen oponnent than Revan was Vader.And it wasnt really normal fight.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DARK_PASSENGER

@penderor: I'm strictly going off the graphic novel here. To me him owning Vader in 2 seconds is enough for me to assume he can do the same to Revan. I've only played the game and read the graphic novel and the "fight" with Vader in the graphic novel doesn't last long at all he basically just throws the ceiling and other debris on top of him. He then tags Sidious with some lightning and also throws him up in the air and sends him crashing to the ground (Sidious was laughing of course) and then they clashed slightly with their lightning which to me is very impressive but Galen obviously loses and then dies. Revan is most likely the better duelist but I believe Galen to be stronger enough in the Force for it not to matter

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_passenger: Sure.Only strong guys with the Force can stop lightning with theyre own hands.But as I said before Revan can stop it and REDIRECT IT.How many times I have to write it?If you look up I wrote how this battle COULD look like.Just one from possible scenarios.

Sure that Starkiller is very good with raw force power but I think Revan can most of his force attacks blocks though not all.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Sidious lightning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nyriss's lightning. While it was impressive that he absorbed and shot it back at her. Doesn't mean he's more powerful in the Force than Galen or that he'd be doing that to Galen.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Good point, I guess. I meant that Vader's pre suit FORCE feats count, not his physical feats, necessarily.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Penderor

@dark_passenger: If Sidious used his full power lightning Galen would be this.

No Caption Provided
DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: which he pretty much was when Galen got overwhelmed. It is still more impressive than Revan's feat IMO.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen never "owned Vader in two seconds".