Darth Revan vs Starkiller

Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Omega-Mekix

This is a death match between two characters who will probably never meet. This battle will take place in an abandoned city, it seem normal except nobody is there, until now.

Galen "Starkiller" Marek: Darth Vader's secret apprentice before the Death Star's creation. This warrior used the force like never before in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. He began the Rebel Alliance, defeated his old master, and battled Darth Sidious.

Against

Darth Revan: One of the powerful Jedi in history. Even with no knowledge of his time of Sith-Lord he has battled countless Sith, invaded the Star Forge, and could of reclaimed his old title. He was the main character in Star War: Knights of the old Republic.

These two used the force like nobody in their time but how will they do when pitted against each other. Both people will be as powerful as expected at the end of their games. 

The battle's rules are simple
1. Whoever has the most persuasive argument wins. It is quality not quantity that counts here. A million people can say Aunt May can beat Superman but we all know who will  actually win.
2. No calling anybodies opinions stupid, they can be wrong, but not stupid. If you call someone stupid it means your opinions are automatically invalided.
3. Accept who win, I might even make a fan-fiction story based on this fight.
4. Enjoy yourself. take any position you want.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Darth Revan wins...He wasn't considered one of the greatest for no reason.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sleuth

Revan.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Triumphant

Darth Revan ftw

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jesterlichloath

revan takes it easy he has battle meditation which means that he would see starkillers moves and anticipate them only to strike him down

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was Darth Revan, I never was Starkiller. In a fight I will take me over someone who isn't me 9/10 times...so Darth Revan for the win.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LiquidNazo

Starkiller hands downs.

His feats vs Darth Revan the legend, is on 2 different levels.

Starkiller pulled a Star Destroyer from out of the sky, People say it was already falling. That's not true, what actually happened was the engine was pulling back into the sky, and Starkillers sheer force eventually busted the engine. Causing the The Destroyer to Begin to Fall and THATS when he guided where it crashed to.

He defeated Darth Vader Multiple times.

He fought Palpatine for a little bit, near a stand still using plenty of effort, but him lasting that long is still a feat close to Mace Windu. Other then that he Sidious didn't have a lightsaber either so the odds were against him.

Starkiller destroyed a army of clones with the Force.

He Survived being burned in the atmosphere and crashed a ship into a well fortified, Planet.

Starkiller also killed a Planet sized Monster. That was both a planet and a Monster.

Starkiller defeated a Bull Rancor that's Resistant to force push, he defeated the Alpha Male.

Then He defeated a Gorog which is 9x the size of a Rancor

He defeated 3 Full Fledged Jedi.

Then Defeated Darth Maul, who was to much for Vader himself to handle so he used a suicidal blow on himself to harm him.

Starkiller Managed to face the greatest Sith lord that ever lived, and took on his Force Lightning full force, which felt like 1000 super novas in his chest.

Darth Revan on the other hand was defeated by a Jedi, Defeated by his Aprentice although (dirty and unfair), Defeated By the Emperor who completely outclassed him, and he would have been defeated by Darth Malgus had he not have help. Darth Revan has been captured multiple times.

Not only that, but Starkiller has been on the darkside and the lightside. He grew up in the Darkness and learned how to use the lightside abilities. Yet he was never corrupted by neither, he always had a mind of his own neither side could really control him.

Revan on the other hand was completely corrupted by the dark side, and the light side. He couldn't maintain himself and his personality. He had help with just about everything he's done. Nothing Darth Revan has done has really been single handly. When he did..He ended it failure each time

Starkiller on the other hand, faced Vader and his army..Alone. He faced the multiple Jedi..Alone. He faced his future Master..Alone. He faced the planet..Alone. He faced the Bull Rancor..Alone. He faced his clones..Alone. He ran head first into danger to save his girlfriend, and he went to take down Kazdan Paratus alone. He took down Shaak Ti alone. He defeated Maris Brood with her Bull Rancor..Alone. He defeated Proxy who has the strength of multiple different Jedi and Sith and still won.

Pulling a Star Destroyer out of the Sky and blasting through planetary atmosphere while landing on the ground using nothing but the force...Is a feat of it's own league.

List will alaways go

Full Potential Anakin if he didn't become Darth Vader

Luke Skywalker

Darth Sidious

Yoda

Mace => Starkiller

Starkiller

The Emperor Vitiate

Darth Bane

Darth Nihilious

Darth Revan

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Revan actually have any notable feats? Never played the first KOTOR or read much relating to the character.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eisenfauste

Starkiller will win pretty easily here, Revan does not have any dueling feats that put him on Starkillers lvl, whom beat Vader and many dark jedi before.

Revan's force feats are no where near Starkillers its not even funny, the most we have seen Revan do is rip open a durasteel door, and redirect lightning back to its source. Starkiller has done way more than that, in one of the books he ripped up a pillar and used it to smash three AT-ST's off of a landing pad.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleuth said:

Revan.

Darth Revan ftw

Darth Revan wins...He wasn't considered one of the greatest for no reason.

I was Darth Revan, I never was Starkiller. In a fight I will take me over someone who isn't me 9/10 times...so Darth Revan for the win.

revan takes it easy he has battle meditation which means that he would see starkillers moves and anticipate them only to strike him down

No.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Heinrich7

Isn't Starkiller non canon now? As of a few weeks/months ago?

Might have something to do with Disney's new pre Yavin Cartoon Series.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LiquidNazo

@eisenfauste: Lol. Ruined a whole lot of peoples dreams right there.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Penderor

@eisenfauste: In fact yes.Revan is canonicaly smarter,more experienced and since he is oldier in better shape.We can pretty sure assume that he is better lightsaber user during the fact he was originally trained as the Jedi Guardian.Starkiller is overrated as same as Revan except when you would ask some experts here I think they would say that even Revan is featless,then still logically.Not really stomp but his victory is almost certain.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Revan.

Come. At. Me. Bro.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half, if not more, of what Nazo said is incorrect, but Starkiller is winning this by virtue of being better at virtually everything.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half, if not more, of what Nazo said is incorrect, but Starkiller is winning this by virtue of being better at virtually everything.

Not really.

Revan is the better duelist, and Revan knows more esoteric Force powers then Galen does, and has a better understanding of the Force. He knows other Force techniques such as Tutaminis/Force absorption, Life drain, etc - things, Galen doesn't.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I haven't heard of any feats that put Revan > Starkiller in dueling, and the force powers that they both know, Starkiller is better, which is what I meant.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

Revan

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate: Revan disintegrated the Dark Council's most powerful member with ease. Galen's force powers don't compare.

As a duelist, he studied Ludo Kresh's holocons for dueling. Still better than Galen's mediocre dueling style.

There aren't a whole lot of feats that express Revan's potential as one of the most powerful Jedi/Sith, but that's because Bioware and Lucas Arts don't really like Revan as a character, and want to keep him enigmatic because of that.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Let me guess, another featless person Revan defeated.

Lol? How is that better? You have nothing to back it up, especially not dueling feats. Galen defeating Proxy's Obi-Wan and Maul > the majority, if not all, of Revan's dueling feats, and that's not Starkiller's best feats.

And that is supposed to mean what exactly? So because he doesn't have a lot of feats, you can just make assumptions about feats that aren't there?

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller hands downs.

Starkiller pulled a Star Destroyer from out of the sky, People say it was already falling. That's not true, what actually happened was the engine was pulling back into the sky, and Starkillers sheer force eventually busted the engine. Causing the The Destroyer to Begin to Fall and THATS when he guided where it crashed to.

He fought Palpatine for a little bit, near a stand still using plenty of effort, but him lasting that long is still a feat close to Mace Windu. Other then that he Sidious didn't have a lightsaber either so the odds were against him.

He Survived being burned in the atmosphere and crashed a ship into a well fortified, Planet.

Starkiller also killed a Planet sized Monster. That was both a planet and a Monster.

Starkiller defeated a Bull Rancor that's Resistant to force push, he defeated the Alpha Male.

Then Defeated Darth Maul, who was to much for Vader himself to handle so he used a suicidal blow on himself to harm him.

Starkiller Managed to face the greatest Sith lord that ever lived, and took on his Force Lightning full force, which felt like 1000 super novas in his chest.

Darth Revan on the other hand was defeated by a Jedi, Defeated by his Aprentice although (dirty and unfair), Defeated By the Emperor who completely outclassed him, and he would have been defeated by Darth Malgus had he not have help. Darth Revan has been captured multiple times.

Not only that, but Starkiller has been on the darkside and the lightside. He grew up in the Darkness and learned how to use the lightside abilities. Yet he was never corrupted by neither, he always had a mind of his own neither side could really control him.

Revan on the other hand was completely corrupted by the dark side, and the light side. He couldn't maintain himself and his personality. He had help with just about everything he's done. Nothing Darth Revan has done has really been single handly. When he did..He ended it failure each time

Starkiller on the other hand, faced Vader and his army..Alone. He faced the multiple Jedi..Alone. He faced his future Master..Alone. He faced the planet..Alone. He faced the Bull Rancor..Alone. He faced his clones..Alone. He ran head first into danger to save his girlfriend, and he went to take down Kazdan Paratus alone. He took down Shaak Ti alone. He defeated Maris Brood with her Bull Rancor..Alone. He defeated Proxy who has the strength of multiple different Jedi and Sith and still won.

Pulling a Star Destroyer out of the Sky and blasting through planetary atmosphere while landing on the ground using nothing but the force...Is a feat of it's own league.

List will alaways go

Full Potential Anakin if he didn't become Darth Vader

Luke Skywalker

Darth Sidious

Yoda

Mace => Starkiller

Starkiller

The Emperor Vitiate

Darth Bane

Darth Nihilious

Darth Revan

Um...what? How is Nihilus below Starkiller, Mace windu, and yoda?

Also, how is Vitiate down there as well?

Star killer is not as powerful as you're making him seem to be.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Because Nihilus' dueling and force showings aren't impressive, for the most part. The only thing he has going for him is the life draining thing...maybe TK as well, other than that, he is average/below average.

And almost all of Vitiate's showings are done with rituals/preps

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Penderor

@imboredletsdebate: Proxy just duplicate jedi/sith moves.He cannot fight force user since he is powering himself in the duel with the Force.Proxy can probably kill youngling or weak to average young padawan but thats all.

Galen on the other hand killed old jedi,outcast and long exiled jedi master.People based him his fight with Vader but that is not really proof.In the cutscene after the first fight you can see Vader is getting up and is still able to fight.He won only because of his raw force and destination where the duel took the place.

Revan defeat dozens of jedi/sith in the Jedi Civil War.He beaten Mandalore the Ultimate,at least two sith masters and one sith lord who was empowered by the Star Forge.I am not even going to details what he was doing after KOTOR.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Your opinion that proxy can only kill younglings or weak/average young padawans is based off of no evidence. Proxy's replications of Obi-Wan's and Darth Maul's lightsaber technique were great.

Age matters very little when it comes to Star Wars. Yoda was like 900 years old when he fought Sidious. How does being an outcast or exiled matter? His fight with Vader is still better than what Revan has shown.

Revan defeated dozens of jedi/sith that are featless, and the average jedi/sith was much weaker than during Starkiller's time. Defeating a non-force user is not a feat. Two sith masters that are probably featless, yet again, and one sith lord who was rather featless, and we don't know how much the forge helped him.

Starkiller's dueling feats > Revan's

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people replying to comments that were made years ago? I mean really?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Lol because I didn't really pay attention to the time that the comments were made :p. Do you think Revan could beat Starkiller because you want to debate or do you think he actually has a chance, because the way I look at it Starkiller>Revan in TK, Starkiller>Revan in dueling ability.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste:Explain please.

@imboredletsdebate: No proof of proxy capabilities,being jedi has nothing to do with age,no proof old jedi were weaker (In fact Exar Kun is ancient Sith Lord and he beats Starkiller without much doubt).

All your knowledge is based on movies and one or two games(I doubt you even know what KOTOR is).

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LiquidNazo

@the_last_kryptonian:

1. Nihilus just used life drain mostly, Mace fought Palpatine who used the exact same life draining technique amped up with steriods.

2. Mace, Yoda, and Starkiller fought the greatest Sith Lord of all time, and actually came close to killing him, even if not killing him, they fought on par with him while he used his fullpower. Let alone they survived the battle.

3. Starkiller survived the battle with Sidious just using his hand, and defeated Vader. That's still an incredible feat for ANY JEDI and SITH alike. To even hold a candle to Sidious means alot.

4.Darth Vitiate can barely hold a lightsaber, he's the second greatest Sith lord there is. He's Number 2, not only that. He stomped Revan.

Starkiller is not as powerful as I make him seem to be..? No this is what he is, these are feats he's actually performed. ON HIS OWN, no help. He didn't even really have a master, he just did survival training everyday having a droid trying to kill him everyday of his life. That's the life he lived.

Not only that he also TKO'ed a planet sized monster, with nothing but force lightning.

@penderor I call bs, Darth Maul Hardly ever uses the force and his lightsaber skills are almost second to none. Meaning that Proxy could duplicate him perfectly, not only that Proxy simulated the force perfectly, he also simulated force speed. Meaning that he in fact does fight exactly like the people he duplicates himself as. In the novel, it was stated that Proxy uses low-power repulsor blasts to simulate Force Push, hologram-disguised jet boosters to simulate Force Speed, etc. The repulsor blast can actually be stronger then most force attacks, Yoda and down.

Not only that, at the time they was able to make clones that could use the force. Thing is he fought a few jedi masters, and he slaughtered Vader multiple times, in a lightsaber duel and in a force duel. It can also be backed with Darth Maul slaughtering Vader in a lightsaber duel and Starkiller > Maul. That one exiled master, ended a army with his technology, so none of Galen Mareks feats were un-impressive. He also beat Shaak Ti a jedi master. You can say whatever you want, however Starkiller feats are beyond impressive.

Darth Revan lost his will to fight after losing to the darkside, then The Emperor tortured his mind again and he lost the will to fight.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarthAznable

Starkiller hands downs.

He redirected it.

Both times it didn't feel as though Vader was giving his absolute all.

There's skepticism with some people saying that Palpatine was putting on a front, I don't know though. Doubt it.

They're clones. lol

When was that? Don't remember that battle at all.

That was his clone.

That was Proxy using Maul data.

Imo Revan doesn't have any real feats lol.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: Wtf.WHAT??Maybe you are ehm on drugs or something like that but Starkiller actually DIED.And he couldnt hold Sidious forever obviously.

Vitiate didnt stomped him.He was suprised by the Scourge betrayal.Scourge seen Revan win few times in his vision.

Mace never could kill Palpatine.He only won because Sidious wanted it.It was part of his plan of getting Anakin to his side.

Nihilus drain would kill Starkiller since he dont know how to defend against it.Only who can do it and I know about it are Sidious,Yoda,Luke and just maybe Windu.No on else

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eisenfauste

@penderor: Revan is basically featless in the dueling department, by his book the only feats he has is ripping open a door with TK, Starkiller has picked up a large metal column and smashed AT-ST's off of a platform which is just one of his feats with TK. So yes Starkiller>Revan in TK. Starkiller also has beaten Darth Vader in a lightsaber duel or stalemated I can't remember. Revan only faced Nihilus who is featless in the dueling department. So basically going on what we have seen Starkiller is more skilled at dueling while Revan has only beaten Nihilus who has never been stated as a good duelist, his strength is in force powers. Being trained as a jedi guardian means nothing at all. Until we see his manifested lightsaber skill and don't assume he is a better dueler based on his title. Feats give a good indication of one's ability, and based on his feats so far Revan<Starkiller in the dueling department. Revan has knowledge of esoteric sith techniques but has not employed them save one, let me know if he used more in his cinematic cutscenes, which was in his book where he deflected force lightning from a past their prime force user.

We can assume he knows these sith techniques but until he consistently has been shown to rely on them/use them in his battles then I don't think they should be brought to the table. Its like saying since batman has used certain equipment against certain villains before he will always use/have said certain equipment on his belt. If Revan was bloodlusted I may give him a win because he potentially could use a sith technique that Starkiller doesn't know about, but since he isn't I don't see that happening at all.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LiquidNazo

@penderor: Starkiller died, trying to save someone else. He died getting in the way of a fatal attack, not because he lost a battle.

That's 2 different things.

Even the most powerful warriors die when they are attacked off guard, you're basically saying Sidious killing his master while he slept means that he won a duel against him.

Not only that Darth Vitiate stomped Darth Reven and Malak first time, they came back he stomped him again on multiple occasions. Not only that Revan needed help with Malgus who's under Vitiate.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By ShootingNova

People are still saying Sidious killed his master in his sleep? Plagueis woke up, LOL. Sidious only attacked Plagueis after Plagueis was intoxicated. It doesn't really matter since sources have already told us that Palaptine had the skill and power to beat Plagueis at the time already. After all, Plagueis killed Tenebrous while the latter was occupied, but that doesn't mean Plagueis couldn't beat Tenebrous in a fight.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Because Nihilus' dueling and force showings aren't impressive, for the most part. The only thing he has going for him is the life draining thing...maybe TK as well, other than that, he is average/below average.

And almost all of Vitiate's showings are done with rituals/preps

Draining is all he needs to win a battle. It's irresistible unless you're a wound in the force. His mere voice inflicted unrelenting pain on any who heard it. He managed to drain the life from an entire planet of Jedi masters. Now, I know his saber skills weren't up to par, but actually, I think that subject is debatable, considering he is the only character in KOTOR 2 with a unique saber style. Not to mention that he dueled The Exile, Visas Marr, and Mandalore at the same time.

But like I said, his saber skill is a debatable matter, and he's probably not well versed in it.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: Holding back such weak lightning is not so big deal.I think even yoda had to stop the harder one.Plus he made to explode it.Starkiller needed to get really close and you cannot say for sure that he was the one who made that blow.Just because he shouted is not proof.

You are totally wrong.He never stomped them.He just get into their minds.And they broke free later anyway.Revan then put vitiate a good match up which was canceled by the Exiles death.

Revan and his utility droid charged their enemy, causing the Emperor to blast the Jedi Master with the Force. Advancing on his opponent, the Sith attempted to dominate Revan's mind once again, but the Jedi opened himself to both the light and dark sides to unleash the Force in its purest form, an attack that sent the Emperor flying backward.-Taken from star wars wikipedia

Show me a stomp ehm.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: in the novel he guided the ship down, in the video game he brought it down.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Penderor

@iragexcudder: Yes Novel describes him better.And believe me he is not so good as you think.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: How is Revan going to defeat Starkiller in a duel if he cannot react? As I said, Palpatine has fought faster than Mace, Anakin, Maul and Leia could see - Anakin alone has reacted to sub-light starship motion. Revan lacks that reaction feat, so how on earth is he going to defeat Palpatine, who is additionally an ambidextrous master of all seven lightsaber forms of combat and all their techniques and stances?

Yet Mace, Yoda and Starkiller were able to react to his speed. Meaning Palpatine is light-speed, for Starkiller to even keep up with Sidious he has to be atleast sub light speed, which Revan is no where near. Especially sense he managed to defeat Vader and Sidious (without lightsaber) doesn't change his speed feat and his burst of lightning. Not only that, he was actually reflecting some of the Siths lightning and he managed to hold in in his hands, COMPRESS all the energy, Overload it, and cause an explosion using nothing but his own force. Meaning that his sheer force power alone, is way WAYYY ABOVE ALOT OF JEDI, the only person able to perform this feat to a greater scale is Yoda himself. Starkiller also deflected it with his lightsaber a feat only Mace and Yoda could perform. Meaning he is in fact one of the greatest Jedi and Sith of all time. There's no challenging it his feats proves this. TOP tier fighters that are S class Jedi can't even react to Palpatines speed.

he was actually defeated pretty easily by Vitiate (the Sith Emperor). Note that this was Revan in his prime, and the Sith Emperor defeats him. Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord, so even that form of logic, as much as it is looked down upon, already proves Palpatine's superiority. Further Proving Starkillers superiority.

Besides Revan is weak minded, Starkiller on the other hand mind could never trully be controled unless you had his girlfriend. Other then that, he's out of control..Litterally.

"When Revan and Malak finally infiltrated the Emperor's throne room in an attempt to kill him, the Sith dominated their minds just as he had done so many years ago to the Sith Lords on Nathema."

He litterly owned Revan with one force push.

"Revan and his utility droid charged their enemy, causing the Emperor to blast the Jedi Master with the Force."

I like how you leave how he was easily stomped with force lightning, and how the Emperor litterly had him screaming in pain. Before he was about to finnish him off.

"When Revan attempted to charge the distracted Emperor, the Sith unleashed a blast of Force lightning that sent him screaming to the floor, and blasted T3-M4 into shrapnel when the droid attacked with his flamethrower. Picking up his fallen foe's lightsaber"

You also lied about Revan having a chance at defeating the Emperor, it was never there Destiny to defeat the emperor. You also made it seem like they only lost because they didn't expect the betrayal. He was losing from the start, he just had help and had someone save his life. They were all losing actually. This also goes back to the amount of assist the Jedi have in battle. Mace, Yoda, Starkiller..hardly ever have outside help when it comes to battle, if anyone Mace has the most help out of the group and he rarely ever needs it.

"the Emperor expressed his disappointment with the latter—who was suddenly overcome with visions of the future. Realizing that it was not their destiny to defeat the Emperor, but was in fact the fate of another"

Yoda very seldom ever gets help in a fight directly.

Starkiller NEVER GETS HELP. There is litterally hardly ever a time, that Starkiller has another Jedi or Sith Back him up..(Most of them were dead). Meaning he was clashing with entire armies and Jedi's on his own. He went into the heart of Palpatines forces and survived everysingle time, he even survived a Battle with Sidious himself. He was fearless, he made Sidious right hand man nervous. Very very few people can get Vader worried.

If that's not a Stomp from the emperor I don't know what is, but judging by the pic in your profile. You are very biased, your credibility is also very questionable to sense you've lied alot in these threads.

He litterally needed help from Surik to do anything to the emperor and the resisting his mind..HA. She had to save him for that to. Revan was getting mind and power raped.

"Surik's spirit survived the death of her body, however, and remained faithfully at her friend's side while the Emperor fed off Revan's strength and knowledge. With the strength Surik lent him, Revan was able to fight the Emperor's control and even influence the Emperor in return,[1] tempering the Sith leader's desire to restart war and postponing the renewal of conflict with the Republic for almost three centuries."

He was stomped..over..and over.. and over again.

Revan defeating the Mandalorians

: Right, so defeating a bunch of featless warriors in conjunction with an army of Republic soldiers and Jedi is actually a feat worth noting...... and no, he didn't defeat them singlehandedly. He defeated Mandalore singlehandedly, and he is featless which doesn't equate to being the victor here.

In all of those events with those jedi's they were featless, weak, and no where near even close to some of the weakest people Galen Merak fought. Those jedi had no special feat, they were probably the same strength as a padawan of the current generation seeing as they are especially skilled now compared to back then.

Starkiller might be above Mace, seeing as Mace had a huge Amp while fighting Sidious. Vaapad is like a checkmate force style, without it he wouldn't last as long as Starkiller has who used no amps. Just his pure skills and force. Not saying Mace isn't one of the worlds greatest Jedi, he still is hands down. But a lot of people don't give Starkiller the credit he deserves because they don't like forced unleashed.

Starkiller is known for taking down Jedi and Sith while they have outside help. Meaning that have backup, Shaak Ti had an entire planet plus a tribe backing her up that was skilled in close range combat. He defeated Rahm Kota effortlessly who is a MASTER of the force. He defeated Kazdan who took down armies with his droid alone, he did that by himself while Kazdan had backup from droids more advanced then grievous gaurds, you know the one's that can effortlessly take down Padawans and fight on par with some Jedi masters..those. On top of that they were infused with the force. He defeated a Bull Rancor and a Dark Jedi at the same time while they fought together, and won. He pulled a star Destroyed out of the sky..he actually used his force and strained the engine which eventually blew out and he guided the falling ship to the ground..which is a huge feat. That's like a child holding an 18 wheeler in place and blowing out it's engine. He defeated Vader..Someone I don't even think Revan can hold his own against, someone who has better feats or equal feats to Malgus and besides the emperor was the strongest sith at the time.

Malgus was next in line next to the Emperor himself. Yet it took 4 of some of the top sith warriors to take him down. Revans feats don't even compare to his.

Revan, yes it is not much - so much of it is featless. No, he isn't above Palpatine, if you had bothered to read my post - and it appears you haven't even read the Revan novel - which has all his on-panel feats to be used in the Battles forum, and you are making the mistake of saying he is undefeatable, since he was actually defeated pretty easily by Vitiate (the Sith Emperor). Note that this was Revan in his prime, and the Sith Emperor defeats him. Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord, so even that form of logic, as much as it is looked down upon, already proves Palpatine's superiority. Starkiller holds his own against Sidious. How is Revan going to even touch someone in that class..? He can't even harm Anakin.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShootingNova

Revan never had trouble with Malgus. The two of them have never even fought.

Regarding the fight, if this is Starkiller from TFU II, he is just vastly more powerful than Revan. Erecting a Force Barrier that could repel drops with comparable heat to that of the outer layers of a star and simultaneously disintegrating half of a 300m frigate is just far beyond anything Revan ever demonstrated.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

This is clearly Galen Marek here, not the clone.

In-which, I would give the majority to Revan.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

@dccomicsrule2011: I never really read the OP. LOL.

In any case, Galen Marek could still beat Revan. With the aid of a few circumstances, he was able to outfight Vader. However, the circumstances may not really matter.

1. Marek abusing Force attacks against Vader doesn't really matter; he could do the same against Revan.

2. Marek having the advantage of knowledge of Vader's fighting style doesn't apply here, but Revan is also less skilled than Vader.

3. Marek having a speed/agility edge against Vader isn't really a circumstance since Vader is faster than Revan as well.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@shootingnova:

I almost never read OP's.....LOL. Anyway I could agree with that, plus I don't feel like debating now. :P what majority would you hand to Galen?

Also, 99 percent of the post in this thread makes my head hurt.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LiquidNazo

@shootingnova: I didn't say Revan fought Malgus. I said Revan is nothing to Malgas..Wait..It's you nova..If you didn't notice. I used the argument you beat me with to support my evidence on winning. You were the very first person..so far only person I've ever lost a debate against, and conceded. Go check out the Darth Bane vs Darth Revan vs Darth Sidious vs Darth Nihilius post. Remember I used to blindly think Revan could win any fight. You if anyone, has the biggest credibility for me showing I'm not being biased in this argument. -_-" I got on your nerves as a new comer in that argument.

If anything I look up to guys like you in these debates. You're the one that taught me about the Vaapad in the first place, I actually learned about Darth Sidious being the most powerful sith lord from you.

You probably don't remember though.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/darth-nihilus-vs-darth-bane-vs-darth-revan-vs-sidi-658780/

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShootingNova

@liquidnazo: Well, what do you know, I'm not infallible.

And yes, I do remember that debate.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Also, 99 percent of the post in this thread makes my head hurt.

LOL. Tell me about it.

what majority would you hand to Galen?

I don't know. 7-9/10, maybe?

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: hmm wow really..? I thought you was infallible??

Revan defeating the Mandalorians

: Right, so defeating a bunch of featless warriors in conjunction with an army of Republic soldiers and Jedi is actually a feat worth noting...... and no, he didn't defeat them singlehandedly. He defeated Mandalore singlehandedly, and he is featless which doesn't equate to being the victor here.

How is Revan going to defeat Starkiller in a duel if he cannot react? As I said, Palpatine has fought faster than Mace, Anakin, Maul and Leia could see - Anakin alone has reacted to sub-light starship motion. Revan lacks that reaction feat, so how on earth is he going to defeat Palpatine, who is additionally an ambidextrous master of all seven lightsaber forms of combat and all their techniques and stances?

he was actually defeated pretty easily by Vitiate (the Sith Emperor). Note that this was Revan in his prime, and the Sith Emperor defeats him. Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord, so even that form of logic, as much as it is looked down upon, already proves Palpatine's superiority. Further Proving Starkillers superiority.

These are all exact quotes from you my friend. Very very, slightly edited. Word for word, except I took Palpatine out of 1 sentence and put Starkiller, which really doesn't make a difference. This was how easy this argument was.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: Nobody is infallible.

And yes, Revan can react to Starkiller.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: No way... he cannot react to starkiller. AT ALL. Sorry bro. Not losing this one. My winning streak is on fire right now.I'd like to keep it that way.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShootingNova

@liquidnazo: Based on what? Starkiller is nowhere near Sidious in speed. It's meant to be that Starkiller can't react to Sidious, not Revan can't react to Starkiller.

Starkiller's opponents haven't really demonstrated greater speed than Revan, but have still managed to contend with him ie. Kazdan Paratus, Rahm Kota, and even Shaak Ti. A mere, paltry Shadow Guard once assumed an advantageous position against Marek. Are you going to claim that a paltry Shadow Guard is faster than Revan can react?

Starkiller has better speed feats, but he has shown nothing to insinuate that he is faster than Revan can see at all. You'd be reaching desperately to suggest that Marek could speedblitz Revan.