No Caption Provided
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Nihilus should win, he was able to drain an entire planet of its Force Energy. I don't think Revan has ever done anything close to that...
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Been done. Nihilus would win easily.

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" Been done. Nihilus would win easily. "
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By SilverMan91

ubber spite...................Nihilus stomp......
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan would win. He has shown to be able to resist drain to Nihilus level. Remember Drain comes down to not only knowledge but will. Revan even by this time has some of the most impressive will in star wars history.

Examples:

1. Was able to resist Malachor V, and the Engine that turned Nihilus into what he was.

2. Was able to resist the Starforge, and control it if needed.

3. Was able to break from Vitiate's control , and was able to function under his own will. Even if it was still distorted.

Also Revan actually has saber feats. Where Nihilus has very little to none. Which would give Revan a huge advantage with close quarters. Also Revan even by this time has huge amounts of Knowledge on darkside abilities which he could use to his advantage. Especially since it doesn't state that they are "in character". Plus i feel people are missing one huge advantage to Revan "Battle Precog". Revan has all but mastered this, and was able to use it to its full potential.

Avatar image for jackofalltrades2
Jackofalltrades2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan is canonically stronger than Nihilus.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By noah_ouellette

Exile said Revan. Remember this was darth revan. Was the strongest force she had ever encountered. That includes Nihilus. By this Nihilus should lose automatically as meetra beat him. @sirfizzwhizz: Thats all the argument that is needed. The person nihilus lost to saying revan is superior. Pretty sure you actually have to accept that now.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@noah_ouellette: not really, all I see is empty statements with no context from a author who did not like Kotor 2 and never wrote for it use Meetra like a trashy Jedi in his Novel.

I like to see feats of TK or Drain countering Nihilus feats.

I also agree with people like JediXMan, Silver, and Nova over the more recent and crapoy debaters for Star Wars these days on the site.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus. Don't care what Meetra said.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Unlike the side debating revan. You kind of lack proof. You can't prove he didn't like kotor 2. Meetra is a trashy Jedi. But she best nihilus. And then said revan was literally his superior. You have nothing. As Revan didn't exactly gain an amp between darth and reborn(he just started using more powers) there's no reason he can't just do what he did to vitiate. Tutaminis the shit out of nihilus' everything. Nothing to distract him in a 1vs1. Should mention this again. Meetra beat Nihilus. Her immunity to his drain was nice. But the fights going to start with Revan instantly throwing some heavy force power at Nihilus. It's what he usually does. In which case Nihilus lacks a defence. We already know Revan is superior as stated by Meetra. And Nihilus doesn't really have an answer for Revans magnitude of power.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette:

Meetra beat Nihilus.

Nihilus was beat by the Exile.

This is true but Obi-Wan beating Anakin is true as well. We must actually look at what we know - the factors involved to understand the context in which this fight took place.

First and foremost, what shape was Nihilus in prior to the fight with the Exile?

Loading Video...

(skip to 2:10)

"The Master suffers... If he can not feed, then the hunger begins to consume him The planet Telos... He may feed on something upon its surface to sustain himself a while longer."

(And then skip to 3:00)

"[Kreia] spoke of the Jedi academy here on Telos...and my Master was forced to come here." -Tobin

"If there are no Jedi here, then my Lord cannot feed his hunger. He will destroy the planet, the station... he will cleanse it of life. ...and if there are no Jedi below, he will have no other choice." -Visas

So...this is the shape Nihilus is in. He “suffers” and is “forced” to come to Telos to try and “sustain him[self] a while longer.”

So, the Exile, Visas and the Mandalore all proceed to the bridge of The Ravager and confront Nihilus.

Loading Video...

The subtitles aren’t in English but it’s the clearest vid I could find of this.

At 00:34, Nihilus stuns the Exile. The Exile and everyone else is at his mercy with no more than a gesture after turning around. Nihilus already won the fight you could say. He could have whipped out his lightsaber and cut off all their heads with zero effort.

But he chooses not to. Why? Because he "suffers." He chooses instead to try and drain The Exile. The Exile, being a wound and anomaly in the Force like Nihilus himself, is immune to the move. In fact, the results of trying to drain The Exile hurts Nihilus judging by visuals.

So, let’s go over what we know.

-Nihilus “suffers” because he needs to feed and was “forced” to come to Telos as a desperate attempt to “sustain him[self] a while longer.”

-He had the Exile at his mercy and chose to try and drain her, thus further weakening himself.

Jump to the end of the fight. After the Mandalore, Visas and the Exile have been assaulting him.

What were the results of that initial conflict?

Visas: “He... is too powerful...” (1:56)

So, the only canon account we have of how that first skirmish went was that apparently he was either beating the crap out of all of them or whatever they did had no effect. And this is him doubly weakened.

So, that’s all there is to it.

Yes, the Exile beat him but the circumstances and facts more than make that a wholly pointless blackmark on Nihilus’ power.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: xD

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Seriously...

It's like DarthAnt posts one damn quote and all of the sudden, every Star Wars debater with less than 400 posts treats it like the word of God.

/sigh I love how no one regards feats as important anymore.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@quakeblood: yea, trying to use this to say meetrik>nihlus is like trying to sayopress>dooku coz he force choked him.

Also why the heck is a massively pre prime revan being used?

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: didn't resisting vitiate come after the events of kotor?

the first feat is impressive and there's his saber skill

I could see darth revan winning

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: xD

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Seriously...

It's like DarthAnt posts one damn quote and all of the sudden, every Star Wars debater with less than 400 posts treats it like the word of God.

/sigh I love how no one regards feats as important anymore.

"Some of us still do." Don't remember the movie

Darth Revan has some impressive will power feats that could allow him to fight while being drained. While he's pre prime, I think he's powerful enough to not be force stunned by nihlus and he has a huge edge in sabers.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Revan has some impressive will power feats that could allow him to fight while being drained.

Nothing indicates that Darth Revan could withstand planetary Drain.

While he's pre prime, I think he's powerful enough to not be force stunned by nihlus

What makes you think that?

and he has a huge edge in sabers.

It's not huge, but it is an advantage nonetheless.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kbroskywalker

@echostarlord117:

This is a more powerful version of a dude who was already the most powerful jedi of his era

-He resisted malchor 5 which turned nihlus into who he is

-he was able to resist the star forge

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By echostarlord117

@kbroskywalker said:

@echostarlord117:

This is a more powerful version of a dude who was already the most powerful jedi of his era

Being the most powerful Jedi of your era means nothing in a scenario like this, especially seeing as Revan didn't have very much impressive competition.

-He resisted malchor 5 which turned nihlus into who he is

Uh, no, the Mass Shadow Generator turned Nihilus into what he is, and Revan did not resist the MSG.

-he was able to resist the star forge

>implying that the Star Forge was draining him on the level of Nihilus effortlessly draining Katarr

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: the star forge power wise far exceeds that of a planet and made a fleet that was on the verge of taking over the galaxy

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: I know what the Star Forge does, but it's draining capabilities are not on par with Nihilus', at least not when it was affecting Revan.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kbroskywalker

@echostarlord117: maybe. I suppose it comes down to this: how much did revan improve from his time as darth revan to himself as revan reborn?

Though in defense of its draining capabiities, it was able to prevent the force from taking the life force of jed, not sure how that compares to nihlus though and just how much of tat power drained revan

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: why is Meetra trashy? And she also beat Nihilus due to tons of context and prep on Traya's part, but let's forget this lmao. Really mate?

@echostarlord117: I agree.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I proved my own point wrong. Darth Revan will not use tutaminis. But I could see him taking 2 or 3/10 if he just starts the fight with a massive force push.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FodderFilth76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: don't you dare talk that way about the most respected SW debater on this site!!! We are jokes compared to him! ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Revan should win. Not sure about DARTH Revan, although he does have experience dealing with similar wacky powers

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no accurate way to measure Darth Nihilus' power, because IT VARIES DEPENDING ON HIS HUNGER.

That aside, I'd LIKE to say planet-draining Nihilus stomps Darth Revan, while SoR Revan stands a fair chance against him.

Blackjax137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Turncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, Meetra Surik said that Revan was the most powerful person she ever met, which includes Nihilus. However, her word only carries so much weight. Nihilus is a tough fight for anybody, and his raw power is more than likely above DARTH Revan's own, but Revan has experience with draining effects similar to Nihilus' as well as being a master strategist and combatant. I would give Darth Revan the win for a majority, but only a small majority (like 6/10.) If this was Revan Reborn or Shadow Revan then I would say Revan wins 10/10.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wondering, since Meetra only met Nihilus when he was weakened by the various circumstances, wouldn't the quote mean that Revan was more powerful than the weakened Nihilus she met?

Not that I'm saying who I think would win.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Geistalt

@amethystgravity: All I remember about Nihilus' condition during that fight was that he wanted to Force Drain the Exile and her followers to tie him over 'til he reached the next planet, 'cause he was falsely led to believe that there were Jedi on Telos.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Argument #1: Meetra states that Revan has superior command of the force than anyone she's every come across. Command of the force = overall force power. Therefore, Revan is canonically superior to Nihilus.
  2. Argument #2: "Command" of the force simply refers to MASTERY of the force, rather than outright power. Therefore, because Nihilus's feats are superior to Revan's, Nihilus wins.
Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers