Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious vs. Luke Skywalker and Yoda

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rebel_Leader1

Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious (EU) vs. Grandmaster (EU) Luke Skywalker and Yoda (ROTS).

Fight takes place on Coruscant.

Who wins this Sith vs. Jedi team matchup Star Wars fans?

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Sidious is the second most powerful force user after Luke and Plagueis and Yoda are roughly equal although I'd give the slightest majority to Plagueis so it's a stalemate leaning towards Luke and Yoda for me.

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: Thought this would be a fair and interesting matchup. I think Plagueis and Yoda is the more interesting one whoever wins that could help the other in coming out with the victory although they may be severely exhausted and injured.

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fodder76

This is one of the best Star Wars fights on Comic Vine I've seen. ;) You're probably right and I wish I could give you a more definite answer on Plagueis. He is a very powerful force user and if he hadn't focused so much to the point of exclusiveness on Midiclorian Manipulation then I would say he could take Yoda handily and help Sidious take down GM Luke. Unfortunately the midiclorians can only help so much in a battle like this though they are indeed a major factor in the battle Yoda I believe is faster then Plagueis as seen in his fight with Sidious while Plagueis only moves fast enough that he produces after images. Even with this however I think that Plagueis could still beat Yoda 6/10 yet I don't know how big of a factor he would be at that point against GM Luke or if he'd even defeat Yoda before GM Luke defeats Sidious.

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No problem. I was just going to suggest you call in the professionals ShootingNova, Silver and JediXman but you already have. ;)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Luke solos.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fodder76

...Luke solos.

Luke would not solo. -_-

He would have a difficult time with Sidious alone although he would achieve a decisive victory at 7/10 with Plagueis added in its just too much for him to fight them both alone. Now with Yoda it's a much more even fight and one I would be inclined to give to the Jedi Team.

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rebel_Leader1

@beezlebub: Would it matter which EU version of Luke to specify to make the best possible battle? May edit my post.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fodder76

Oh I thought you were using GM Luke which is his most powerful incarnation. You were also using the mot powerful ( to my knowledge ) version of Yoda.

Oh now I see where you messed up. Use EU Sidious not RotS Sidious. If it's not EU Sidious it's a mega stomp for the Jedi. Also I'm probably wrong with my original analysis so you should wait till Silver, ShootingNova or JediXman get here to give you a definite answer. I'm a Star Wars noob. :C

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: Yeh Luke's insanly powerful espcially NJO-post and would be too much for Palpatine if Sidious is more powerful in the EU than how he was portrayed on screen then I'll change that.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was DEFINITELY more powerful is his EU incarnation I would change that. NJO Luke and GM Luke are the same right? My knowledge on series names are a little fuzzy.

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rebel_Leader1

@beezlebub: I believe so when he started up his new Jedi Order and after the Yuuzhan Vong War, he became GM.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolfrazer

@beezlebub: Yes he would, the OP was using ROTS Sidious while he was using GM Luke who is way more powerful. Now that it's changed, it might be closer but the Jedi still win.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are of course correct Wolf. Sorry for earlier you were correct that GM Luke could solo. I thought the OP was using EU Sidious which would have made it impossible for Luke to solo.

Sorry again for the error.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Hmmm. Interesting match-up we have here. The top two strongest Sith vs the top two most powerful Jedi..... That being said, I'm giving it to team two with Luke being the MVP.

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

nalaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Luke and Yoda would win and I think that Yoda would defeat Plagueis, because Plagueis is someone who dislikes it to use his Lightsaber and Yoda's more of a fighter than he is.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2. Luke beats Sidious, Yoda beats Plagueis, in short. There are too many factors and intricate details to describe.