User Lists: 0

Plagueis destroys.

Ancient_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

From what I remember, Darth Nihilus has drained entire planets making himself stronger using force drain, but he is also a bit like Galaticus, and needs to feed often, or he weakens quickly. But Darth Plagueis's knowledge of the force is perhaps the most complete of any star wars character ever created. Force drain is a devastating ability, but with Plagueis's knowledge of the force I would assume he would know how to resist its effects, leaving Nihilus without much of anything to fight back with. With every moment Nihilus is spending energy, but not taking any in, he weakens more and more, and Plagueis is not just going to stand there and let him drain the planet or its people. Plagueis can also force the cells in Nihilus's body to return to their source, but does Nihilus have a body anymore, I don't think he does, hes a tangible force ghost, with a mask. Im going to say Plagueis 8/10.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Plagueis handily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Drain ain't got nuthin' on ol' Plaguey.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

This is a who-hits-first scenario. Nihilus would win if he attempted Drain (assuming he utilizes it first), but he has no skill feats, no durability feats, no speed feats, etc. Plagueis vastly outclasses him in all of those. On the account of his vastly greater speed (running in blurs to droids that could dodge blaster bolts, creating illusions of lightning forking through forests, moving in blurs whilst critically injured, etc.) he could probably just one-shot Nihilus via speedblitz.

In a telekinetic fight, I'm not sure. I've always been of the thought that Nihilus is overrated and that his telekinetic feat occurred under very special circumstances, and I did make a blog on that which was never refuted, but at the same time, I'm not entirely sure where Nihilus's power class lies. His telekinetic showings are uncertain (unless you count ragdolling Sion in cut-content, but even Plagueis could manage that), and other than that, he only has Stun, Concealment, possibly Sever Force (the KotORCG claims Nihilus Drained Traya's powers with Sion, rather than cut her off from the Force) and Sense showings (as well as Lightning showings, if, again, you count cut content).

Plagueis does have more reliable feats, though, which is for certain.

Probably Plagueis WVSB.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

Drain ain't got nuthin' on ol' Plaguey.

You damn right

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nihilus eats Plagueis. THE END!!!

Also three feats of Nihilus outclass everything Plagueis achieved: TK,Farsight and Stasis.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yet another Nihilus thread that has been bumped for no reason.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping it again. I think Nihilus been explored more in recent time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Nihilus' raw power is probably up there with Plagueis', but I'm still not convinced he could really react.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious obviously knew counters to Drain, and most of what he knew was knowledge past down from his master. So I feel Plagueis very well could've known Drain resistence. His Midi-Chlorian manipulation might also be of aid. Nihilus's TK is certainly up there with Plagueis, I just don't see it as being superior. Plagueis is also vastly faster and more skilled on the whole. I'm thinking Plagueis 10/10, should be decent.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sXe619

Plagueis in a decent fight. Nihilus could match him in Force abilities, but once it turns into a lightsaber duel, Plagueis wins.

@shootingnova said:

Well, Nihilus' raw power is probably up there with Plagueis', but I'm still not convinced he could really react.

If Nihilus' power is around Plagueis', then wouldn't that mean he should be able to react? I mean, aren't power and speed usually directly related?

I don't believe that just because we don't have any speed feats for Nihilus, that Plagueis would automatically just be able to speedblitz him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus was perfectly capable of reacting to Meetra Surik, Visas and Canderous all at the same time even when he was weakened, I feel like his speed is massively underrated. Nihilus's power exceeds Plagueis's own, imo. I'd bet on Nihilus winning.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eisenfauste

plagiarize

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, I don't think Plagueis had any crazy immunity to Force Drain so that would mean Nihilus could theoretically stomp if he drains him. However, in any other scenario, Plagueis stomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sxe619 said:

If Nihilus' power is around Plagueis', then wouldn't that mean he should be able to react? I mean, aren't power and speed usually directly related?

I don't believe that just because we don't have any speed feats for Nihilus, that Plagueis would automatically just be able to speedblitz him.

It relates to one's mastery and practice of such powers as well. Nihilus is a rather infrequent user of the power, which means a gigantic amount of raw power on his part doesn't necessarily make him extremely fast.

And Nihilus does have speed feats - regardless, I'm not saying Plagueis blitzes him due to a lack of feats on Nihilus' part (considering I've debated against that logic before), but more that Plagueis is exceptionally fast and Nihilus has a naturally slow reaction time.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know why this was bumped. Unless Nihilus can manage to drain Plaguies he dies

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give slim Majority to Plagueis just cause of his physical strength, speed, and saber feats over Nihilus. Not to down play Nihilus by any means his TK, and Drain feats are still something to be admired, and haven't been replicated by anyone i know of.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Azronger

Scenario 1: Plagueis resists Drain. Nihilus is weakened. Plagueis stomps.

Scenario 2: Nihilus uses TK. Plagueis is flung backward. Plagueis shoots lightning. Nihilus' mask becomes dust. Nihilus dies.

Scenario 3: Plagueis kills him with his lightsaber.

Nihilus is ridiculously powerful - moreso than Plagueis - but he is a primitive concept in 1v1 combat. He's a crappier combatant than Vitiate, which says a lot.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis dude

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis is a star buster

No Caption Provided

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Nihilus for sure takes force, Plagueis takes sabers, not sure about all out but convinced more for Nihilus side.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabers is irrelevant, Nihilus insta-kills.

Ysmir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus passively kills. Also Nihilus is fast enough to dodge blows from Meetra Surik who is comparable to Revan. So speed blitz is out of the question.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis, probably.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sith Lord of Death vs Sith Lord of Life..... I'll take Death.

Ysmir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuckedcurry: Implying he can even manage that. Nihilus has passive mind manip as well so damn.

Aladdin_Sane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihiloser is sub Revan. Plagueis one-shots.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ysmir said:

Nihilus passively kills. Also Nihilus is fast enough to dodge blows from Meetra Surik who is comparable to Revan. So speed blitz is out of the question.

Plagueis doesn't need a lightsaber. Meetra for one thing is certainly not comparable to Revan:

When neither of them answered, she turned her head to the side and laughed bitterly. “The Imperial Guard will make sure I never leave my stronghold alive,” she told them. “But neither will any of you.” She raised her free hand above her head and fired off another burst of lightning. Both Scourge and Meetra threw themselves clear of the deadly electrical bolt, but in doing so they gave Nyriss the early advantage.

Before they could recover, she leapt at them. Despite her withered appearance, she moved with the all the speed and ferocity of a dark side warrior in her prime. She landed right between her two adversaries, her blade flashing back and forth in a series of slashes and cuts that immediately threw her two opponents on the defensive. Scourge barely managed to parry the first wave of her assault, unable to even think about countering with an attack of his own. Another quick thrust forced him off balance and he staggered backward. Nyriss seized on the opportunity to focus all her efforts on breaking through Meetra’s defenses. The Jedi was clearly overmatched; though she managed to hold her ground, she was forced down to one knee.

In the awkward position her right flank was exposed, and Nyriss brought her blade in to deliver a crippling cut. At the same time, Scourge lashed out with the Force, catching Nyriss flush in the center of her chest. An ordinary foe would have been thrown clear across the room, but Nyriss instinctively threw up a Force barrier to protect herself, absorbing and redirecting the brunt of the impact. Even so, Scourge’s attack knocked her off balance just enough to send her lightsaber wide of the mark, giving Meetra the opportunity she needed to scramble away to safety. Scourge rushed forward, hoping to drive Nyriss back into a corner, but she met his charge with an invisible wave of rippling energy. It picked Scourge up and tossed him head-over-heels, sending him crashing to the wall. Dazed, he looked up just in time to see another bolt of violet lightning catch Meetra in the chest. Like Nyriss, she threw up a barrier to save herself from the worst of it, but she was still knocked from her feet.

“Did you think I would be as easy to defeat as Xedrix?” Nyriss shouted, raising her lightsaber triumphantly above her head. The air around her began to crackle and grow hot as she gathered herself for the killing blow. Scourge felt the energy building inside her, and he knew he would be powerless to stop it. Nyriss was too powerful; her command of the dark side was too strong. “Gaze upon me and see your doom!” she declared. “I am Darth Nyriss, Lord of the Sith. I am the conqueror of Drezzi, the destroyer of Melldia, and a member of the Dark Council!” Scourge braced himself for the end.

Just then, Revan emerged from the cell. He had pulled the hood of his Jedi robe up to cover his head, and he wore the red-and-gray mask, hiding his face. A dozen bolts of lightning sprang from Nyriss’s hand, arcing across the room to incinerate her enemies. Instead of leaping back into the cell to avoid the deadly attack, Revan stepped forward to intercept it. Both hands were held in front of him, his arms fully extended at shoulder height, his thumbs touching and his fingers splayed wide. He drew the bolts of lightning into his waiting grasp, channeling them away from their intended targets and absorbing their power. “I am Revan reborn,” he said to Nyriss. “And before me you are nothing.” Nyriss’s eyes went wide as Revan unleashed the power of her own attack against her. She tried to throw up another Force shield, but the bolts ripped it apart and continued on unabated. The lightning engulfed her, the intense heat consuming her instantly, leaving only a pile of charred ash.

Not sure how they're comparable when novel Revan alone is clearly > Meetra, if not >> her. Nothing to stop Plagueis from simply overwhelming him in the Force.

OT: Plageuis in a decent fight. Being a bit above TPM Palpatine level > being a bit above Meetra level.

Ysmir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh that damn novel. Regardless, Nihilus at his peak bfrs into a different solar system ggwp.

Ysmir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Plagueis

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus one shots with drain.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are shit but Plaggy is far more shit. Granted, I'm not sure how Nihilus can drain him with Midi-chlorian manipulation working the way it does

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are shit but Plaggy is far more shit. Granted, I'm not sure how Nihilus can drain him with Midi-chlorian manipulation working the way it does

I have yet to read your post about that. Regardless, I still think drain works. Even if it for whatever reason doesn't he just wins via TK