This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

darth maul vs sentry

darth maul has double lightsaber, and can fully use the force however he wants

sentry is just sentry but has none of that matter manipulation bullcrap.

start 100 yds away

unpopulated

sentry can only die once. once/if mual kills him, he stays dead.

no, not movie version.

battle ground:

if you have any questions ask:

#2 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question. Why do you hate Star Wars?

#3 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris:

Not even @dccomicsrule2011: could make an arg for darth maul winning

#4 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: sorry I thought this was a legit match. I've debated against against him with himbusing maul and he showed very impressive speed feats that could rival sentry's.

#5 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

He couldn't even damage Sentry, and with just a fraction of his power Sentry would incinerate Maul.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Edited by ComicStooge (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry one shots him with hilarious ease.

#7 Posted by jackbensley777 (645 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: whats up with the random background scenery XD haha and probably sentry

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry flies through his head.

#9 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry destroys any jedi or sith in the entire eu. Im a fan but come on

#11 Edited by dondave (35911 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: Even that Sith who is powerful enough to summon force storms or something?

#13 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

Whoah nelly wouldn't go that far.

#14 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: yup imo hes too much for any of them. Others feel different though

@thedarklordpandamonium: so whod beat him?

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23788 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: It depends, how good is Sentry's telepathy protection? With out telepathy, I think Palpatine could beat him. Luke probably could as well but that really depends of Sentry's telepathy protection

#18 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23788 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Well if that's the case Luke or Palpatine can take him via TP seeing as how they both possess planet level TP.

#20 Edited by Bamapecan (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Well if that's the case Luke or Palpatine can take him via TP seeing as how they both possess planet level TP.

Yeah, Master Luke Skywalker is no joke. Pretty sure he closed a black hole with the Force.

#21 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: From what I recall, White Queen tried tinkering around in his head and had a very tricky time with it. I forget if it was because he had strong defenses, or because it created a huge risk of him going Void on everyone's ass, but either way, it wasn't as easy as just turning his brain off. Haven't read the issue in a while though.

#23 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @thedarklordpandamonium: actually his tp defense is near flawless. Emma only shut him down during the fight between dark avengers and x men through pis where he allowed her to create a white room in his head prior to the fight. And from that room she could shut him down, and she needed xaviers help to do so even with that. Hes been shown to actually be a planetary telepath as well seeing as he made the entire world including the top tp users forget he existed. Noones been shown to use tp against him without him giving full access of his mind to them. And even then its pretty dangerous as the void may take the person whos trying to get into his mind.

#24 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

Damn wikipedia article says, and I quote:

His main weakness may be that he's been shown as susceptible to mental manipulation.[14]

@dccomicsrule2011:

I feel Palpatine was mind-raping solar systems. Y/N?

#25 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23788 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Naw Palpatine's mind wiping ability is not that great. Although his range is galaxy level and he has been able to mind wipe 20 billion people.

#26 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Naw Palpatine's mind wiping ability is not that great. Although his range is galaxy level and he has been able to mind wipe 20 billion people.

oh

yeah that's only about 3 times better than Sentry, so I'm pretty sure Palpatine couldn't beat Sentry.

How fast is Sidious anyhow?

#27 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23788 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed, he was able to fight faster then Anakin could see (Anakin has reacted to sub-light ships which are a respectable fraction of light speed) fought faster then Maul could see (who has been able to percieve the world in slowmotion), killed Jedi before Mace Windu could react ( Mace has moved faster then thought,deflected a volley of blaster bolts and bullet etc) he has also deflected blaster bolts from an army of droids that move in waves of hundred droids etc etc.

#28 Posted by Cgoodness (4200 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry pretty mutch dominated Ares with ease so sentry, though I really don't like him in battles because his powers and abilities are a big question mark

#29 Posted by logy5000 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry stomps easily.

#30 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed, he was able to fight faster then Anakin could see (Anakin has reacted to sub-light ships which are a respectable fraction of light speed) fought faster then Maul could see (who has been able to percieve the world in slowmotion), killed Jedi before Mace Windu could react ( Mace has moved faster then though,deflected a volley of blaster bolts and bullet etc) he has also deflected blaster bolts from an army of dorids that move in waves of hundres etc etc.

Damn

Unfortunately near-relativistic isn't as good as superluminal, which I'm fairly sure Sentry possesses...nonetheless, Sidious does seem to be a boss.

How do you feel about the 'revan vs sidious' debate? Who was the greatest Sith Lord ever, in your opinion?

#32 Posted by Bamapecan (230 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: no its true hes susceptible to being manipulated as his mind is not so stable but not by telepathy. Like norman osborn did by corrupting his morals but not through tp. Palpatine is the best guy to try this but in a random encounter he has no feats im aware of where he can just see a guy and turn him.......maybe fodder in the eu. With everyone else he had years to slowly manipulate them and corrupt them to the dark side.

Sidenote, the void is beyond being controlled. If it were to get free sidious would have an even bigger problem on his hands, namely a reality warping superman with no morals so idk if thatd be the best idea but most likely how it would go.

#34 Edited by Bamapecan (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

He couldn't even damage Sentry

How do we know a lightsaber wouldn't affect him at all? Has Sentry's body ever been punctured by adamantium/vibranium?

For the record, I think Sentry is way out of Maul's league, don't see Maul winning, but I'm not buying the idea of Sentry being unscathed by a lightsaber blade.

#35 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@bamapecan light sabers are supposed to be at x percent (max 50) of the suns surface (well according to some on here i personally dont recall it being stated but i dont dount it either) sentry has flown into the sun itself with no ill effects so i dont see a light saber hurting him either.

#36 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#38 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23788 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Palpatine is easily over Revan, it has been stated many times through out EU that Palpatine is the greatest Sith Lord of all time. To be honest Revan is not even top 10 Sith of all time Sith Lords.

#39 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

He couldn't even damage Sentry

How do we know a lightsaber wouldn't affect him at all? Has Sentry's body ever been punctured by adamantium/vibranium?

For the record, I think Sentry is way out of Maul's league, don't see Maul winning, but I'm not buying the idea of Sentry being unscathed by a lightsaber blade.

Lightsaber is an energy weapon. What's it going to do to Sentry?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#40 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23788 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Quick question, what are Sentry's greatest durability feats?

#42 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23788 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Yeah with the durability feats Sentry has I doubt a Lightsaber would do much damage to him.