• 145 results
Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@dimitridkatsis said:

Come on man how far better did he get in clone wars. He lost again to Obi Wan and his brother was helping him. He had trouble defeating that military leader one on one. What else is new?

1. He actually defeated Obi-Wan during The Phantom Menace. Obi-Wan was only able to kill him through a plot device. If Obi-Wan had died the whole plot would have fallen apart. Maul was cheapshotted because he was "arrogant" but he actually won the duel itself. I can go into further detail about the whole situation but that's all you really need to understand.
  2. He has never lost a duel to Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan temporarily outlasted Maul and Savage on Florrum, and injured Savage. He didn't beat Maul. Maul hurled him away with the Force because his plan had failed and Savage was injured. The fight was entirely inconclusive.
  3. Maul actually beat Obi-Wan during TCW animation, on the Turtle Tanker, in direct 1v1 combat. Obi-Wan says himself "we're outmatched" and escapes.
  4. Pre Vizsla is a character littered with CIS that nobody takes seriously. He fought evenly with Maul and Obi-Wan but got owned by Ahsoka Tano, and, a featless clone with no experience with a lightsaber? His feats are all over the place. Regardless - Maul beat him in pure physical combat whereas Vizsla spammed out every weapon in his arsenal and still lost.
  5. Your attempt at lowballing Maul has seriously failed. If you're not going to heed my advice (someone who has seen every single one of Maul's EU appearances barring one short story), and plan to continue this lowballing, I'm going to pass you off as a troll and ignore you. Up to you.

Lol, good to read.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Maul died to a backflip. Midnighter has this.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wyldsong said:

I hate seeing my posts from my early days on this site...

Hahaha. Same over here.

@dondave said:

Ehh, if Maul see's a river of Lava below I doubt it wouldn't cross his mind to just send Midnighter into it.

Why would he? That is not how he intends to win any of his fights at all. This is morals on, and Maul is a fighter. He does not enjoy getting kills in that fashion, and he has never elected to win by BFRing somebody from the onset.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why must people constantly reference the PIS during TPM like it means anything...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People should really stop making comments on Maul's CIS loss to Obi-Wan. That has no pertinence here.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People should really stop making comments on Maul's CIS loss to Obi-Wan. That has no pertinence here.

I think its the stupid fashion in which Maul lost which drove him to insanity in the first place :P

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ShootingNova

@laflux: Nah, it was his rapidly increasing horn length and his loss of the high ground to Kenobi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Nah.. it was the realization that he was officially dying a virgin whether he liked it or not :p

@shootingnova: Dude... our posts were near identical and three seconds apart. *bro fist*

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ShootingNova
@i_like_swords said:

@shootingnova: Dude... our posts were near identical and three seconds apart. *bro fist*

I realized that right after I posted and refreshed.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight set says TPM nad TCW Darth Maul and the person that made the topic is complaining about people making reference to those. What are you trying to do, sell comics? Darth Maul fanboys. Yeah NOW I am trolling.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or maybe he was complaining about the references to events that arose under PIS, CIS and WIS circumstances that are being repeatedly referenced in the battles forum but without purpose. Again: it has no relevance here or anywhere else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitridkatsis: TPM Maul isnt restricted to one plot-forced low showing. He has dozens of other comic and novel feats to draw from. Stop trolling.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova Sure he prefers saber combat but he's not an idiot either. Maul isn't really hampered by Morals though. In Darth Maul: Saboteur he elected to have Savage send Ja'Boag into the fire pits in his mine and he and Savage did the same to Ja'Boag's guards.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul also elected to TK Obi Wan for a victory during TPM, and has used TK on him twice more after his revival. He also launched objects at Darsha Assant telekinetically during their fight. I think he may opt for a Force push in some scenarios.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Savage wasn't in Darth Maul: Saboteur.

You mean Death Sentence.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ShootingNova

Maul also elected to TK Obi Wan for a victory during TPM, and has used TK on him twice more after his revival. He also launched objects at Darsha Assant telekinetically during their fight. I think he may opt for a Force push in some scenarios.

Not from the onset.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08: I didn't start debating seriously (like CaV's and stuff) until I got rid of alot of my fanboyism. I was actually around for 5 months being a bit of an As*hole in battle threads, before taking a 2 month break for exams and stuff. I came back, and was alot better.

There is basicially 3 versions of me

First 5 months- Annoying, Butthurt, Spider-Fan boy

7-12/14 months- Much better debater, more even handed, and actually quite nice and friendly about the forums

Since then- Mischief Causing Troll.

Lol...many of us have gone through some form of this=)

I hate seeing my posts from my early days on this site...

No Caption Provided

BEST THERE IS

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BEST THERE IS

You were alot nicer when you first joined.....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:
No Caption Provided

BEST THERE IS

GREATNESS CORRUPTS!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:
No Caption Provided

BEST THERE IS

GREATNESS CORRUPTS!

For all your "greatness", you haven't contributed anything worthy to the debate :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:
No Caption Provided

BEST THERE IS

GREATNESS CORRUPTS!

For all your "greatness", you haven't contributed anything worthy to the debate :P

Just watching. I just want this thread to feel the aura of my greatness upon it is all!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:
No Caption Provided

BEST THERE IS

GREATNESS CORRUPTS!

Just watching. I just want this thread to feel the aura of my greatness upon it is all!

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And out comes the Wolverine vs Laflux rivalry posts featuring tit for tat WWE memes that inevitably drag the thread off topic.

Its almost an honor. :p

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a point getting back on topic? People here say Maul getting an elbow to the face by a human is plot device or non canon but Midnighter toying with Zealot is in character right? Give me a break. Authority members are hardcore executioners going after supervillains. This isn't Spider-man, Captain America, Batman or Blade with lightsabers Darth Maul is dealing with, Midnighter isn't human he's a cyborg and he kicks people's heads off, why would he joke around against someone he knows could kill him if given the chance? I don't know if they depowered him now he's in DC to make Batman look cool or Maul got the chance to show his full skills without being suckered in the comics and i don't care cause that' marketing.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I vote for The Midnighter.
Why ?
Because he have the tactical advantage, superior physical stats and a goddamn healing factor, even Darth Maul has double-lightsaber...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: @shootingnova@dondave If I was to take away Midnighters Phrik weaponry and give him his usual weapons, but, give him knowledge of a lightsaber, would it make the fight even?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Ehh, Midnighter could still win but not being able to actually lock swords with his opponent is a massive hindrance.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter could risk getting his hand sliced off to deliver a fatal blow, since he can shut down pain in his body and he is that crazy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@i_like_swords Ehh, Midnighter could still win but not being able to actually lock swords with his opponent is a massive hindrance.

Fighting someone who knows what colour of underwear you'll be wearing a week in advance is also a massive hindrance, but ya don't see me complaining! :p

Nitsua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Nitsua

What is Midnighter going to do against the force? I really don't understand how he could resist getting crushed, choked, or getting thrown around like a rag doll. Is there a list of feats for him or something? If someone could enlighten a bit on what he can do and what he probably would do, that would be cool.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter can scan his opponents skills/powers run the fight in his mind as many times as he needs to come with a win, he has taken out stronger and faster adversaries thanks to that with one hit and they didn't even see him move. How is Maul going to focus his force on someone who can move like that suppose he can keep up. Midnighter has never been outskilled, (he has kicked a tank shell back to it so yeah i think one blow will do) Overpowered and owned? Sure. By Regis a Hulk like alien warlord with the same ability as him, the 1st Doctor an extremely high level reality warper and SETH a 6 billion worth supersoldier cyborg with more than 1000 different super powers.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By dimitridkatsis
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

those are super clones

nuff said?

Nitsua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Nitsua

@dimitridkatsis: Ahhh cool stuff, thanks for posting scans, yeah I'm not sure if Maul could move fast enough to defend fast hits like that, I know the Emperor and Mace Windu have moved faster than people can see but Maul I am unsure of. I don't think he would go down super easy though. And he might not be able to focus on Midnighter moving that fast as you have said, but couldn't he just use force push in all directions? Or is that just something Starkiller would do? In any case, I think you have a good case for Midnighter. Oh, and who where those clones of?

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaizen Gamora, world conqueror with resources type of villain.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry that's not right. Clones have various powers from various people, all of them have super speed, strength and some sort of energy blast or lazer eyes power. Kaizen used dead members of his family ( mother and brothers i think) as basis.

Nitsua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I have seen some of Maul's feats on other threads and it seems like he should be able to keep up with Midnighter's high speed. That, paired with his precognition and he should stand a chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nitsua: Just to clear up:

Midnighter isn't faster than Darth Maul. Not by a longshot.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get a life.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What?

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Midnighter

Round 2 - Maul

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Wait, has there been any kind of attempt at answering the fact that based on Midnighter's striking feats, if he kicked Maul in the balls, his foot would rip through Maul's entire body and come out through his skull?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Maul would need to be able to dodge such an attack otherwise he'd get oneshotted.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok sorry about that. umm how do i make my comments look like replies?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Midnighter for me.I mean he has battled character that are way better swordsmen than Maul and has defeated characters that are leagues about Maul.

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maul mauls him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Midnighter for me.I mean he has battled character that are way better swordsmen than Maul and has defeated characters that are leagues about Maul.

Who are these swordsmen that are apparently "way better swordsmen" than Maul?