Darth Maul Vs Carnage

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

Fight in busy nyc,no morals. Start 100 feet apart,both know of each other. ..............vs............

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Darth Maul

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If carnage gets close enough then he wins. But ONLY if he gets close enough which I highly doubt but either way I do not see carnage dying in this because there is really nothing Maul can d to kill him other than play the Sentry card and throw him into space. And even then Carnage most likely has not and will not die.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Chaos Burn

Darth Maul.... sabre would cut through symbiote like butter

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BringnIt

Carnage.

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackdemon

I say Carnage, though Maul makes a fight of it.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Carnage

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lantern Prime

Darth Maul

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Carnage.

Avatar image for symbiotepsychopath
SymbiotePsychopath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.Carnage isn't really that smart when it comes to strategy; I think Maul might actually be able to keep Kasady away unless he starts getting feisty with ranged attacks(symbiotic knives, axes, etc.) Carnage will get himself hurt or killed if he rushes Maul so the only way I see him doing anything at all would be disarming Maul and getting in close to chop him up.Highly unlikely though.

Bottom Line:Stalemate

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Maul's defense against several tendrils flying at him with a blitz'ing Carnage moving at Spider-Man speeds following up? Carnage is a decent ranked tonner with impressive speed, tendrils and a Spider-Man-like sense. He stomps.

...unless Maul has the force and I guess does some OP telepathic attack.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dre_savage:

What's Maul's defense against several tendrils flying at him with a blitz'ing Carnage moving at Spider-Man speeds following up?

A double-bladed saberstaff that can pretty easily tear said tendrils apart? Or, I don't know, moving out of the way? Spider-Man speed isn't really a big deal in comparison to Maul.

...unless Maul has the force and I guess does some OP telepathic attack.

Not sure why people assume Force users all have a knack for offensive telepathy (outside of mind tricks and the like). Maul's is good but it's not his forte like others such as Zannah or Vitiate.

He could, however, tear Carnage apart with telekinesis.

Pirateking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage in tough fight

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

That's what I meant, tearing people apart, BFR'ing them, etc with telekinesis. That's why I don't add people like Jean to my battles. They're almost as bad as prep battles.

But Maul is a BEAST with H2H and has a saber that can cut through anything.

I still side with the creature that moves faster, has projectiles, can become larger (thus engulfing Maul) and is stronger. If Carnage decided to run up to Maul like fodder zombies in movies, then yeah, he'd be sliced and diced. But we're talking about a creature that bounces off of walls and such launching tendrils, while altering his shape and swinging extended appendages. Maul may get some solid hits in. Block a tendril hear, duck there, cut this off here, but once Carnage is close enough, a hit from him should knock Maul on his @ss.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dre_savage: Why would you say Carnage is faster and in what categories of speed? Maul has very impressive feats across the board.

As for the projectiles... I highly doubt they'll catch Maul out. We're talking about a guy who could effortlessly dodge blaster bolts at the age of fifteen being fired by one of the greatest Mandalorians of his time, and two elite cadets he had trained for years. How easily such projectiles could be dodged once Maul actually became a Sith Lord is.. impossible to put into words. Precognition just seals the deal on that point.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Maul slaughters.

Avatar image for apocalypsereigns
Apocalypsereigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul force strength can't tear carnage apart, he's simply not that strong. That being said I feel like maul would win anyway because of his saber skills and force fighting instincts

wiese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage due to far far better physicals.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OOCMikey

Carnage

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kek Maul wins handily

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to Maul. His proficiencies with a sabre would rival and defend against Carnage and would take advantage of Carnage's weakness to heat. Carnage can replace missing symbiote by bleeding but wounds from a light sabre automatically cauterize. Darth Mauls proficiancy with the force would rip Carnage apart.after a hell of a fight, Maul takes the win

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage, although Maul makes him work for it

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@dre_savage: Why would you say Carnage is faster and in what categories of speed? Maul has very impressive feats across the board.

Carnage is....very fast. Like, speedblitz multiple symbiotes including 616 Venom at the same time level fast, and then blitz and oneshot Poison (kinda sorta a Symbiote) Iron Fist before it can even react fast

Carnage is to a large degree faster than Spiderman. And his healing factor has been portrayed extremely powerfully recently, to the point where he can essentially laugh of having his head chopped off.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@decaf_wizard said:
@i_like_swords said:

Carnage is....very fast. Like, speedblitz multiple symbiotes including 616 Venom at the same time level fast, and then blitz and oneshot Poison (kinda sorta a Symbiote) Iron Fist before it can even react fast

Carnage is to a large degree faster than Spiderman. And his healing factor has been portrayed extremely powerfully recently, to the point where he can essentially laugh of having his head chopped off.

This may be a year ago but when has carnage ever been portrayed to be way faster than Spider-Man? at the very most he is slightly faster

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will he put carnage down?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@thewatcherking: tbh if this is canon maul from my knowledge the only way I seen him winning is to mind Trick him into taking off the suit