Darth Maul Vs. Angel, Spike, Buffy, and Depowered Illyria

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Fight takes place in an abandoned Empire State Building, no prep.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pmnsquish: How?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_
@Lance Uppercut: Don't bother. He seems to be an Illyria fanboy.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Dark Huntress:  That's unfortunate. I was hoping for a debate at some point today. Been brushing up on my Darth Maul and everything.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mercy_
@Lance Uppercut: :( 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

Does Maul have all his force powers? are team buffy aware of his powers and what weapons are we talking about?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Silver2467

I can only give what I know about Maul. I've never read Buffy. So I don't think I can give a consensus on this. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Final Arrow: Maul can use the force to increase his physical and mental abilities, he has force push, but that's the extent. Maul's got his general load out. Buffy has her scythe (though without the crazy old one killing powers), Angel's packing an adamantium katana, Spike has a crossbow with five bolts and an adamantium broadsword, and Illyria has a hand and a half sword.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Silver2467
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Final Arrow: Maul can use the force to increase his physical and mental abilities, he has force push, but that's the extent. Maul's got his general load out. Buffy has her scythe (though without the crazy old one killing powers), Angel's packing an adamantium katana, Spike has a crossbow with five bolts and an adamantium broadsword, and Illyria has a hand and a half sword. "
Maul never used the Force to increase his physical abilities. The only thing he did physically was Force Jump. He never did anything to increase is strength or speed, as he never used Dark Rage. So, he can use Force Push, but not Pull or Throw? 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Silver2467: Er, what?

Then he sprang to a series of other sites that ultimately carried him to the wall of the principal building, moving with such speed the entire time that whatever holorecordings were being made wouldn't show him unless they were played in slow motion.

The dark side blossomed in Darth Maul, the power of it resonating in him like black lightning, augmenting his years of training, guiding his reactions. Time seemed to slow, to stretch.

Maul angled to the middle of the narrow avenue. His speeder bike was parked not far away; he could activate the slave circuit by remote control and have it here within a few minutes at most. But there was an even quicker way to overtake them. He called upon the Force, moving easily five times faster than a human could travel at a dead run. There was no way they could escape him now. 

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Final Arrow
@Lance Uppercut:  I think this all depends on how team Buffy attack, judging from the comics and the show, they often use brute force. Yes they do have a high level of fighting ability, but even still Maul is an extremely deadly fighter without his force powers. I see Maul taking the win just, if he uses force push to keep most of them at bay, the cross bow won't be to much of a problem depending on how he uses his powers, (im going off the books, not the movie.) Also is this current angel from the comics?   Illyria is not the biggest threat here Buffy is, her ability to adapt in battle is amazing. In all honesty I see this going 6 to 4 in mauls favour a very good battle, unless it takes place at the top of the tower where Maul just force pushes them all off. XD
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Silver2467: Er, what?

Then he sprang to a series of other sites that ultimately carried him to the wall of the principal building, moving with such speed the entire time that whatever holorecordings were being made wouldn't show him unless they were played in slow motion.

The dark side blossomed in Darth Maul, the power of it resonating in him like black lightning, augmenting his years of training, guiding his reactions. Time seemed to slow, to stretch.

Maul angled to the middle of the narrow avenue. His speeder bike was parked not far away; he could activate the slave circuit by remote control and have it here within a few minutes at most. But there was an even quicker way to overtake them. He called upon the Force, moving easily five times faster than a human could travel at a dead run. There was no way they could escape him now. 

"
That's Force Speed. My fault. I forgot about that one. However, he's never used any other ability, like Force Rage or Force Valor, to increase his strength in any way. That said, aside from Speed, my point stands. 
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way they could win, he is a Sith, even whit power they only have a chance if Maul have no saber, but with a saber he take this easy.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1
@Silver2467 said:
" I can only give what I know about Maul. I've never read Buffy. So I don't think I can give a consensus on this.  "
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mira

Illyria will kill Darth Maul...

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver2467
@Final Arrow said:
" @Lance Uppercut:  I think this all depends on how team Buffy attack, judging from the comics and the show, they often use brute force. Yes they do have a high level of fighting ability, but even still Maul is an extremely deadly fighter without his force powers. I see Maul taking the win just, if he uses force push to keep most of them at bay, the cross bow won't be to much of a problem depending on how he uses his powers, (im going off the books, not the movie.) Also is this current angel from the comics?   Illyria is not the biggest threat here Buffy is, her ability to adapt in battle is amazing. In all honesty I see this going 6 to 4 in mauls favour a very good battle, unless it takes place at the top of the tower where Maul just force pushes them all off. XD "
I agree with your points about Maul, but I can't speak on your points about the team. Maul's skill is not primarily in his Force powers. He's an elite duelist. His Jar'Kai/Juyo lightsaber combat is what will most likely get him the win. Unless for some reason he won't be able to fight them at close range, his fighting skill is what will get him the win (assuming he does, and I don't know). 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Final Arrow
@Silver2467: I do agree about his fighting ability, I think I did say that he was a very deadly fighter. But Buffy, Angel and Spike are very good fighters too as a team they should be able to give him a good fight, but his ability gives him the power to keep them at bay while being able to fight them, giving him a greater edge.  
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@Final Arrow: Do you think he'd need to use Force Telekinesis or Jump to win? Or do you think he could win off pure skill? Again, I know nothing about Buffy and characters related to her. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Silver2467: How does your point stand? You said he'd never used it to increase his physical abilities, when he's used it to increase his speed, reaction time, durability (used the force to survive a thirty meter drop), etc. Sure, he's never used it to increase his strength, but it doesn't really matter.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silver2467
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Silver2467: How does your point stand? You said he'd never used it to increase his physical abilities, when he's used it to increase his speed, reaction time, durability (used the force to survive a thirty meter drop), etc. Sure, he's never used it to increase his strength, but it doesn't really matter. "
His taking a fall is more the result of Jump, which I already pointed out. Obi-Wan took a similar fall also. But I specifically said aside from Speed, my point still stands. When you pointed out increased physical attributes, I instinctively assumed you meant by use of Dark Rage, since that increases a number of different physical attributes, which is why I mentioned that he'd never used Force Rage. That was wrong, but in my defense, I was doing several different things at once. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Silver2467 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Silver2467: How does your point stand? You said he'd never used it to increase his physical abilities, when he's used it to increase his speed, reaction time, durability (used the force to survive a thirty meter drop), etc. Sure, he's never used it to increase his strength, but it doesn't really matter. "
His taking a fall is more the result of Jump, which I already pointed out. Obi-Wan took a similar fall also. But I specifically said aside from Speed, my point still stands. When you pointed out increased physical attributes, I instinctively assumed you meant by use of Dark Rage, since that increases a number of different physical attributes, which is why I mentioned that he'd never used Force Rage. That was wrong, but in my defense, I was doing several different things at once.  "
I'm just busting your sllab.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

If Maul did not have the Force Spike could probably solo. But with The Force Maul Wins

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@I Came To Play: No Golden Age Sup- er, Buffy.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pmnsquish
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @pmnsquish: How? "
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Don't bother. He seems to be an Illyria fanboy. "
sorry my mistake i read the title wrond it is depowerd illyria then darth maul would probably win because i was thinkining illyria slows down time goes up and punches through darth mauls face but she is depowerd so my mistake and i don't think any of the other people could do much damage to darth maul without him slicing them in half
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mercy_
@pmnsquish: I stand corrected. 
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pmnsquish
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @pmnsquish: I stand corrected.  "

yes you do but i am no fanboy i just know what she is capable of but if i have boosted her up a couple of times then again im sorry
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@I Came To Play: Golden age Buffy also procludes the use of magic.

To make it simple, if she didn't use it in the show, she certainly can't use it in this encounter.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By charlieboy

i think the four of em could take him together. he would do some damage tho.
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By I Came To Play
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @I Came To Play: Golden age Buffy also procludes the use of magic.  To make it simple, if she didn't use it in the show, she certainly can't use it in this encounter. "
to make it simple...i could care less what you say maker of the thread or not 

buffy had the use of magic before she became super buffy...and more the more this thread goes on the more obvious it is that you have a hard on for darth maul...so spare everyone your fail attempt at spite

buffy disarms maul with magic then blue face punches a hole in his face
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@I Came To Play: Oh, I'm not making it clear for you, I'm making it clear for other people in case they try to play these kinds of shenanigans. You're opinion on the matter was invalid the second you posted, unfortunately.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lance Uppercut

So, anyone else care to chime in?

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Is this current Buffy and Angel?

I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By I Came To Play

why would they need to? 

buffy uses magic and the sexy blue face smashes a hole in his face

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@DedmanWalkin: No.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By charlieboy

i believe buffy and gang are being crippled to make it a fair fight they do outnumber maul.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@charlieboy: I'm using the versions from the show. I'm not really sure how I'm crippling them by making it specific versions.
I Came To Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By I Came To Play
@charlieboy said:
"

i believe buffy and gang are being crippled to make it a fair fight they do outnumber maul.

"
darth maul can use the force...and he gets a lightsaber...that will certainty cut through all of them...but buffy cant user her magic  telepathy/illusions shields and blades..right
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By charlieboy
@Lance Uppercut:
i see what you are saying. but either way. it is more of a fair fight without magic.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@charlieboy: Which is why Buffy doesn't have it.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By charlieboy
@I Came To Play:
buffy has her scythe which would cut through maul. it is not like they are weaponless.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NickA
@I Came To Play:
r u Diamond Sea