User Lists: 0

Maul stomps.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Maul stomps. Krayt was always considered mediocre.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Maul without too much difficulty.

I would hardly call Krayt mediocre, though. His power showings are at least within the same or a similar tier, and some of his physical attributes could possibly be comparable as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Krayt, but not Fate of the Jedi era novel right? If its just the comic versions, then Maul. If the most recent era of Fate of the Jedi version of Krayt is used, Krayt is equal to Grandmaster Luke at 60 years old, they stalemated and fought together in the last events of the battle against Abeloth. ( IMO anyway ) He would wreck 20 Mauls at the same time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt never stalemated Luke. They never even fought. They both had difficulty beating Abeloth, who was also using bodies across the galaxy as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They rumbled for a few moments, Krayt tried to steal both of their energy, Luke kneed him in the chest or something and said he would let her go if he refused to stop attacking Luke as well. Jacen say Krayt standing next to Allana in a vision. So here there are indirectly a lot of feats for Krayt in my opinion.

Dude survived indefinitely for god knows how long, was powerful enough to remain hidden from the Force and from Abeloth, Plagius and Sidious ( which the other Sith/Jedi masters couldn't outside of Yoda, and neither could Luke ), was able to somehow make it into the place beyond shadows by himself which is crazy when you think about it, fought Abeloth with Luke hand to hand and didn't die, took a blow from grandmaster Luke right in the chest, and also was able at least in the visions to survive against all the jedi ( jaina, luke, ben, kyle, saba, you name it ) and be able to stand "next to allana" in the future.

So...Krayt is a beast in my opinion.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Krayt appearing next to Allana a feat?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Krayt could even get a single victory.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheVivas

Maul almost every time

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt wins IMO.

My Respect thread for him myself.

• Maul has no counter to Life Drain, which Krayt can do.
  • Krayt has the advantage of Force Lightning, and very powerful FL at that.
  • Krayt has the one touch death move of Dark Transfer.
  • Krayt dueling skills are top notch.
  • His TK abilities are as good as Cade Skywalkers.
  • Krayt has insane durability and pain tolerance.

Krayt wins. He has more Force Abilities, as strong in the force, as good in dueling, and has better set of Force Powers to easy beat Maul.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Maul wins nearly every time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShootingNova

Maul, but in a considerably closer fight than I implied before. Still, most of Krayt's listed edges aren't edges.

Force Lightning isn't an advantage. Maul can block it on his blade, or at least endure a couple of bursts.

Krayt's TP isn't going to matter in this fight.

Maul has better dueling feats than Krayt.

Krayt has never used Drain in a fight, and he did that in Apocalpyse, a horrifically inconsistent source compared to others, and he suffered extreme injuries in that fight that, as with Luke in Crucible, would have weakened him considerably. He might have improved again afterwards, but never by a margin large enough to compensate for the disparity between Apocalypse and Legacy, and he has never displayed Drain in the Legacy comics or in lightsaber duels in general. Even in Apocalypse, his fight was circumstantial and involved him not having a lightsaber to use, hence why he was forced to resort to different tactics.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Maul for the slight edge, Krayt's drain wouldn't be much of a factor as he's not used it in direct combat. Maul is the better duelist. TK battle Im not sure of. I cant recall all of Krayt's TK feats but I dont think they are high enough to anywhere near ragdoll Maul. I would also argue Maul might have a very small speed advantage probably not enough to effect the battle though. I think Maul could deflect most of Krayt's lightening, if not he could soak it like he did against Sidious, although Sidious stated he wasn't going to kill him.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure why people are saying Drain was never used in a fight. It sure as hell was against Abeloth..... It was a fight..... He used it in the fight.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: well your right, but not in a direct fight with a Jedi has he used it, plus he was fighting alongside Luke Skywalker of all people So there is the context there too.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter: wether fighting with Luke or not, he still used it in a fight. A fight where Krayt took hit and attacks, but still used Force Drain.

No one can say he can't used It in a fight when he was fighting alongside Luke against a foe greater than either of them.

Also Maul is no Abeloth.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LuckyStrike

Maul due to Dueling showings.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: I get what your saying man, but it was with context, and if Luke wasnt there to help he would not been able to use drain. Plus he's never used it in a duel versus any Jedi one on one because he wouldnt have sufficient time or space to be able to use it effectively without being hit by other force abilities or lightsabers in that time. Besides not like he wasnt severly injured after using it.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@darthmanhunter: I just wanted to point out that Krayt and Luke were seriously injured before Krayt started using Force Drain. Using Force Drain did not turn a healthy Krayt into a weaken state, he was using it on Beings like Abeloth and Granmaster Luke while already in a severely injured state. Add to this Krayt was infected with Vong Parasites that further weaken him at the time.

No reason to think he would injure himself in a healthy state like he was at the end of Legacy, especially after he learn healing himself of anything from Cade. People forget Krayt is a true immortal unless burn to nothing.

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt wins in every scenario.