Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Earthquake_2123
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Darth Maul: Gets Amp his doppleganger had in Resurrection(the comic he fought Vader in) and all his abilities and feats from the EU.

Darth Maul: Gets prior knowledge of Midnighter's abilities. No prep

Darth Mauls' equipment: Double bladed saber

Midnighter: Gets 15 minutes prep, but NO prior knowledge.

Midnighter's equipment: NO DOORS. Standard equipment 2 9mm's, 12 knifes, 2 clubs etc.

Morals On 1st round

Morals Off 2nd round

Battle Distance 25 feet apart

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any takers

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Intrepid37

What feats does Midnigher have?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@earthquake_2123: im torn in this from what you said i think it could go either way

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're using Wildstorm version, Midnighter could take this.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Not sure if Midnighter can defend against TK.

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no takers,lame

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@earthquake_2123: well you want a taker so i say midnighter but i still see them evenley but that just me

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come to think of it, I don't know why I made this thread Midnighter STOMPS spite. @citizenbane lock this please

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul facepalms at how easy of a fight this is while using Midnighters bones as toothpicks. Maul annihilates. This isn't a fair fight. You've got a pretty impressive street leveler fighting against one of the best Sith duelists in the Star Wars universe. He's got the Force which'll make him move so fast and be so strong... Midnighter dies quickly. He can also just pick Midnighter up using TK and fling him around/hit him against walls 'till he K.O.'s and then decapitate him.

And let's address the elephant in the room: Maul can take a helluva lot of hits from Midnighter before he goes down because none of Midnighters weapons are one-hit kills to Maul. However, Maul has a lightsaber which'll cut through Midnighter like butter. All Maul needs to do is wave that thing around like a lunatic and he's guaranteed a victory.

Also... precog. :)

Maybe I just don't know enough about Midnighter, but I feel like Maul takes this 10/10 times (not over exaggerating).

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: How good are Maul's precog showings or speed? Because Midnighter's supercomputer can process a millions ways to win in seconds plus he has super durability, strength, and speed. I say Midnighter wins 8/10 times

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthquake_2123: I'm willing to bet Maul's speed, strength, and durability surpass Midnighter's by light-years. And Maul's precog. is quite good, actually. It's one of the reason's he's such a good fighter. He also knows when and how to anticipate attacks. He's a master at reading body language. And if you're looking at Episode One, the reason Obi-Wan was able to catch him off guard was because Maul was being overconfident and underestimated Obi-Wan. First off, Obi-Wan wasn't able to beat him while a Jedi Master was wailing at him, so Maul was probably thinking, "How would he beat me alone?" Second off, he just killed a renowned Jedi Master. Who wouldn't get cocky? Haha And Maul's speed is very impressive. Good enough to allow him to stand up to two or more Jedi Masters at once. Good enough for him to stand up to Dooku in a lightsaber duel. In my honest opinion, Maul beats Midnighter in terms of tech and physical ability. Maybe their skill is on par, but Maul has two overwhelming advantages. Plus, Maul has TK, dude. I don't believe Midnighter has any answer to that...

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Earthquake_2123
Lexj7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers