Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Alright,all of Kano's metal parts have been replaced with a indestructible but light metal and he has some chest armor made from the same material,and he has full function over his eye-blasts.He has a indestructible knife and a average Desert Eagle.Maul has his lightsabre and a hand-blaster,but no force abilities besides Force Push,Pull,and his physical amplification.
All of their weapons have unlimited ammunition/energy,and they get three days between fights to heal up and get info on their opponents.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round One:Tim Drake

Fight is in a Alley,Tim has have twenty minutes prep.

Round Two:Killer Crock and Man-Bat

The fight is on a beach,standard levels.

Round Three:Daken

No prep for Daken but he knows who they are.Fight is in a club.

Round Four:Green Hornet and Kato

Kato is unarmed,but Hornet has the fart gun.They don't know they are going to be attacked.Fight is in a parking lot,located in the parking lot is "the Black Beauty"(The main car for the Green Hornet).
Round One is with classic GH and Kato:

Round Two is with the Newer Team:

Round Five:Pyro and Firefly

This fight will be in a New York street.
Pyro

Round Six:Lizard

Fight will be in the New York sewers,Maul and Kano get three more days prep for this fight.

Round Seven:Hobgoblin

Current Hobby,the team gets a day extra prep for the fight.

Round Eight:Wendigo

The team has a week prep for this fight,and also have muramassa blades with their weapon assortment.

Round Nine:Warpath

Warpath has his vibranium knives,his classic flight and strength,and is hunting the team.

Round Ten:King Kong and Kraven the Hunter

Kano and his sith friend have two weeks prep for this fight and have access to a Warthog(Halo).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

They would die to Daken EASILY! Pheremones then stab them to death.
Artemis_ZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Artemis_ZZZ
@Edgeworth_11:
Maul could force push him,and with physical amp he is faster and stronger than daken.Kano has wicked h2h skills and some strength,along with the fact he's indestructible on most parts of his body.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silver2467
@Artemis_ZZZ said:
" @Edgeworth_11: Maul could force push him,and with physical amp he is faster and stronger than daken.Kano has wicked h2h skills and some strength,along with the fact he's indestructible on most parts of his body. "
I could see how you would assume that, but Maul is unaware of Daken's powers. He has no prior briefing or comprehension regarding the pheromone ability that Daken uses and, thus, would have no compulsion to maintain a gap between himself and Daken. What's more, Maul's preferred method of combat is a close-quarter fight. He engages his opponents in a straight head to head battle where he intends to win on raw skill, agility, and speed, rather than Force potency, as he demonstrated in his duels against Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and against Vader. In the Phantom Menace novel, Maul did hurl objects at Obi-Wan, which Kenobi did as well in turn, but how heavy the debris was and how much of it was used was never closely defined. Throughout the majority of that duel, Maul simply relied on his Jar'Kai/Juyo skill. From what I remember in his duel against Vader, he never used any telekinetic powers at all (although he did use Choke on a couple stormtroopers before the duel). So straightforward attack being his standard form in a fight, I see no reason for Maul to attempt a Force Push to begin with. Even assuming Maul did decide to avoid Daken and abandon a head-on confrontation with him, Daken is too resilient to be incapacitated by Maul's mediocre TK abilities. While he can compete with and arguably supersede Daken in sheer speed (this could be debated), retaining a suitable distance between them while simultaneously needing to concentrate on Daken's position and assuring that he is not caught off-guard by Daken's disappearing tactics on top of the pheromone influence, Maul would inevitably lose. I have no comment on Kano because I know nothing about him, but Maul would lose to Daken. Without pheromones, he could win though.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Did you see what he did to Skaar, Deadpool, Spiderman?

his pheremones totally messes with their senses. They are screwed here. Daken is arguably the better fighter.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Silver2467 said:
" @Artemis_ZZZ said:
" @Edgeworth_11: Maul could force push him,and with physical amp he is faster and stronger than daken.Kano has wicked h2h skills and some strength,along with the fact he's indestructible on most parts of his body. "
I could see how you would assume that, but Maul is unaware of Daken's powers. He has no prior briefing or comprehension regarding the pheromone ability that Daken uses and, thus, would have no compulsion to maintain a gap between himself and Daken. What's more, Maul's preferred method of combat is a close-quarter fight. He engages his opponents in a straight head to head battle where he intends to win on raw skill, agility, and speed, rather than Force potency, as he demonstrated in his duels against Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and against Vader. In the Phantom Menace novel, Maul did hurl objects at Obi-Wan, which Kenobi did as well in turn, but how heavy the debris was and how much of it was used was never closely defined. Throughout the majority of that duel, Maul simply relied on his Jar'Kai/Juyo skill. From what I remember in his duel against Vader, he never used any telekinetic powers at all (although he did use Choke on a couple stormtroopers before the duel). So straightforward attack being his standard form in a fight, I see no reason for Maul to attempt a Force Push to begin with. Even assuming Maul did decide to avoid Daken and abandon a head-on confrontation with him, Daken is too resilient to be incapacitated by Maul's mediocre TK abilities. While he can compete with and arguably supersede Daken in sheer speed (this could be debated), retaining a suitable distance between them while simultaneously needing to concentrate on Daken's position and assuring that he is not caught off-guard by Daken's disappearing tactics on top of the pheromone influence, Maul would inevitably lose. I have no comment on Kano because I know nothing about him, but Maul would lose to Daken. Without pheromones, he could win though. "

@Silver2467: Wrong.I give them PREP.This means they know who their opponents are.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Silver2467: Wrong.I give them PREP.This means they know who their opponents are. "
I overlooked that. My mistake. Although giving a character prep does not automatically equate to knowing everything about their foes. 

Regardless, with pheromones in play, Maul still is unable to come close enough to Daken to beat him.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Silver2467: Alright.What if i take them away?
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Silver2467: Alright.What if i take them away?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silver2467
@MarvelJackAss433: Then Maul could solo. With pheromones, Maul loses. Without them, Daken loses. As I said before, I know nothing about Kano. How he factors into this is beyond my knowledge to determine. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Silver2467:  Basically Kano shoots a laser out of his eye that Daken can easily side step.  He'll get killed pretty fast against Daken, heck he'd probably get wrecked by Red Robin. 
I agree with you though, Maul clearing this depends on Daken having pheromones or not. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Silver2467:  Basically Kano shoots a laser out of his eye that Daken can easily side step.  He'll get killed pretty fast against Daken, heck he'd probably get wrecked by Red Robin.  I agree with you though, Maul clearing this depends on Daken having pheromones or not.  "
Kano sounds useless then. Maul could clear many of the first rounds by himself really, but the later ones, particularly Round 6 and above, Maul would get wrecked. Shed Lizard would have him hiding under a gutter, and Hobgoblin just has to laugh. After that, it only becomes more one-sided. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Silver2467 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Silver2467:  Basically Kano shoots a laser out of his eye that Daken can easily side step.  He'll get killed pretty fast against Daken, heck he'd probably get wrecked by Red Robin.  I agree with you though, Maul clearing this depends on Daken having pheromones or not.  "
Kano sounds useless then. Maul could clear many of the first rounds by himself really, but the later ones, particularly Round 6 and above, Maul would get wrecked. Shed Lizard would have him hiding under a gutter, and Hobgoblin just has to laugh. After that, it only becomes more one-sided.  "
You don't think the prep would help them?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
Kano sounds useless then. Maul could clear many of the first rounds by himself really, but the later ones, particularly Round 6 and above, Maul would get wrecked. Shed Lizard would have him hiding under a gutter, and Hobgoblin just has to laugh. After that, it only becomes more one-sided.  "
You don't think the prep would help them? "
Unless Kano is a prep master or unless Maul is allowed to call in a Trade Federation capital ship to blast their enemies to hell, I doubt it. Maul has engineered a battle droid using Mechu-deru through Sith alchemy before and also designed his Dark Eye Probe Droid. Aside from that and his speeder, he is not much for prep. He usually just moves in and kills an enemy. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

No,no,no.Kano has a mastery of H2H kombat(misspell purpose),has some above-human strength,and that laser he has is actually pretty powerful.Add the fact most of his body is now indestructible...
@Silver2467: This is normal lizard,i just liked the picture.
Hobgoblin's laugh only worked on spidey because of his radio-frequency suit.