Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

SUPER HORNY BROS! (Cause they have horns, get it?)
SUPER HORNY BROS! (Cause they have horns, get it?)

In character (Satele and Malgus are willing to work together but their attitude towards each other will be the same)

Random encounter

Composite canon and EU feats apply

Standard gear and abilities

Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Who'd win? for what reasons?

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team one impressed me more tbh, I believe they'd take it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Team 2. They're both somewhat superior to Shan in terms of Force power, and while Malgus on the otherhand is superior to them he's not powerful enough to dominate the brothers at the same time. Meanwhile Maul is the most skilled duelist present, and together he and Savage have vastly superior teamwork than Malgus and Shan. Going with the Zabrak brothers for a majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncertain. It depends on how it goes. If Satele takes on Savage, I think Malgus could hold off maul long enough for her to defeat Savage, then they'd team up on him and I don't think Maul could win if that happens, however is Satele takes on Maul and Malgus takes on Savage, I'm not sure who'd defeat who first. Leaning towards team 1 though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@zaluk: The only issue there being that Satele isn't capable of beating Savage. I see her lasting an even smaller amount of time against Maul.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Maul cuz he's the best eva.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a hard fight.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By TheVivas

Team 2 could win in a close one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing how close it is given Malgus and Satele's poor synergy and how far behind Satele is from her opponents.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By WollfMyth209

Team 2 win. Maul and Savage has greater synergy and both would beat Satele(or Maul would, but Savage would press her) Meanwhile, both could challenge Malgus in good fights(I see him and Maul splitting, tbh), while the other finishes Satele.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satele hasn't done anything to suggest she has a chance of beating Savage.

InsidiousX13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By InsidiousX13

Savage is just an animal Malgus will destroy him

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GeorgeWBush

The brothers due to Satele lagging behind either of them

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ParagonNate

Satele is weaker than everyone else here, Malgus could hold his own for a while against Maul and likely go 50/50 with Savage, but it would take a while either way and whoever Satele fights is going to take her down hard faster than Malgus' opponent will. Resulting in a two on one that Malgus loses hard and loses fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Satele destroying a mountain and collapsing a tree suggests Satele is near Savage's kind of power imo. Also contending with Malgus when she wasn't in her prime suggests she can also contend with Savage's skill. Satele could have only improved as a Grand Master. Overall I find both Savage and Satele around Jinn level, and they have a chance at beating each other. I wouldn't say Satele is far from Savage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk:

Satele destroying a mountain and collapsing a tree suggests Satele is near Savage's kind of power imo.

It's pretty highly implicit that her draining a lightsaber is what lead to her destroying the mountain, and breaking a tree definitely isn't a Savage-level feat. Having said that I agree she's not far off of Savage in terms of power either way.

Also contending with Malgus when she wasn't in her prime suggests she can also contend with Savage's skill.

Malgus wasn't in his prime either, and it was a fairly decisive loss. She can contend but I don't see her ever winning.

Satele could have only improved as a Grand Master.

According to what? I mean she likely did improve but by how much are you suggesting?

Overall I find both Savage and Satele around Jinn level, and they have a chance at beating each other.

Given that Plo Koon alone should be above Jinn, and Savage defeated him while being attacked by a squad of clones, I find that hard to believe. He's also much stronger in the Force than Jinn. Not sure if Satele is above Jinn in sabers but she's stronger in the Force, so I agree in that sense.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage isn't very powerful at all and is the weakest person on the field here. Team 1 rekts Team 2. Definitively. Also...

Loading Video...

We're not through yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: It is difficult to determine how much she improved, though she did briefly contend evenly with Revan, so I can't really say. Perhaps Knight of the Fallen Empire will give her more feats? Assuming she's in it.

Given that Plo Koon alone should be above Jinn, and Savage defeated him while being attacked by a squad of clones, I find that hard to believe. He's also much stronger in the Force than Jinn. Not sure if Satele is above Jinn in sabers but she's stronger in the Force, so I agree in that sense.

Jinn's saber skills are better than Plo's imo. And Savage beat Plo mainly because of the gaping weakness on his face, it doesn't really show Savage as a better swordsman or fighter. Sure, he got through his defenses, but Jinn was able to get through Maul's defenses with a physical strike, but we all know he isn't a better duelist.

Not sure if Satele is above Jinn in sabers but she's stronger in the Force

Jinn's skill showings are above Satele's, imo. She's definitely stronger in the force though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: While aided by a massive strike team. If you're referring to that two second clip of them clashing blades, not sure if that's even canon.

Disagreed, Plo gave Ventress a pretty even fight and even disarmed her, although they aren't far apart. I just think Savage is definitely above Jinn. In general he's operating at a higher level; contending with Kenobi, beating Plo, getting the better of Ventress. And I think he's a good match up for Satele due to how similar a fighter he is to Malgus, and Satele is to Ventress.

According to The Wrath of Darth Maul, Maul was actually paying some attention to Kenobi as he fell because he didn't want him to die too early, and that allowed Jinn to hit him. That aside I agree, hitting someone once isn't an indicator you're better than them. But doing it twice (including Savage's kick), while you're fighting a squad of clone troopers from various angles, indicates that you are. Plo wasn't letting himself be hit in the face by Savage.

Agreed on the last point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Ventress never really impressed me, I've never considered her skill level near equal to the likes of Vader, Maul and Kenobi. Also, didn't Savage only get the better of Ventress while she had one blade? Jinn contending with Maul for a good amount of time and being considered one of the best swordsman of the order just seems more impressive to me than Plo's showings, imo.

But doing it twice (including Savage's kick), while you're fighting a squad of clone troopers from various angles, indicates that you are. Plo wasn't letting himself be hit in the face by Savage.

Fair enough.

Off topic, do you think Jinn would have a chance if he fought against Ventress?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: I'd put her below them but not by too much.. I mean she has impressive showings in most sources; giving Kenobi hard fights, Anakin hard fights, both of them together a challenge, Mace a difficult fight. But generally speaking she's sub-Kenobi.

He did.

It could be but.. well, Jinn's a pretty basic fighter for all his talent, and Maul on Naboo wasn't exactly trying to overwhelm him until the end. Jinn just tries to batter down your defence until he tires, albeit with a lot of skill applied. Plo's a bit more balanced and technical, e.g disarming Ventress.

I think he would but I'd give Ventress the majority. She's better at adapting and using the environment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

But generally speaking she's sub-Kenobi.

Agreed.

He did.

While still impressive, isn't Ventress better with two?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JordyTyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers