User Lists: 0

Malgus stomps.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Krayt takes this handily, krayt has far better feats then malgus.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss up for me.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jacthripper

Malgus

Krayt is definitely the weaker force user, and he isn't even a true Sith. He was beaten by Cade Skywalker, who was barely trained, and previously lost to old Kenobi on tatooine. I'd say that Malgus is definitely above Cade, and somewhere around Obi-Wan's level of power. Based on that alone, he should win fairly easily.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mije_101

@jacthripper: What does being a "true sith" have to do with anything? He actually solidly beats Cade in both of the duels and Cade was good enough to stomp pretty much anyone in Krayt's Empire by the end of the series. Krayt is stronger in the force, upon his resurrection, he made every being who could touch the Dark Side in the galaxy feel his presence. His lightning has stomped a ship full of Vong and ashed a group of Rakghouls, not to mention his Dark Transfer. He's also a more skilled duelist than Malgus, as his fight with Kenobi when he was still Hett was extremely even, and that was far before his prime. So if Malgus is around Kenobi level as you say, Krayt is solidly above.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd probably back Krayt for a slight majority

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Penderor

Malgus for sure. I was never impressed by Krayt.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By micah007123

Krayt should be able to take a majority. He can definitely out duel Malgus, but the question is can he survive against the raw power of Malgus's force abilities.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll back Krayt.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: The fact that because he has not completely given in to either way of the force, he cannot use the full power of the dark side. He also doesn't have half as good feats in actual combat. The fact that Cade was able to beat his underlings shows how weak they all were. Statement of fact, a peak Krayt lost to an old Kenobi, Malgus has shown more raw power and similar skill to Kenobi, because of that Malgus should take a decisive win over Krayt.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By micah007123

@jacthripper said:

@mije_101: The fact that because he has not completely given in to either way of the force, he cannot use the full power of the dark side. He also doesn't have half as good feats in actual combat. The fact that Cade was able to beat his underlings shows how weak they all were. Statement of fact, a peak Krayt lost to an old Kenobi, Malgus has shown more raw power and similar skill to Kenobi, because of that Malgus should take a decisive win over Krayt.

"The fact that Cade was able to beat his underlings shows how weak they all were." Or it shows just how powerful Cade was, remember Luke after barley receiving any training at all was able to hold his own against Darth Vader during their duel on Bespin. The Skywalkers have a legendary ability to excel at lightsaber combat and force abilities.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf? He can use the full power of the dark side, what are you talking about dude? o.O He has good combat feats, he blitzed 4 IK's and IK's are supposed to be around Jedi Master level, plus these ones were the Emperor's personal guards. He bests Cade in both duels while wanting to keep him alive, he fights alongside Luke against Abeloth and Luke can feel how strong he is. He is the Dark Man Jacen saw on the throne, after all. He was no where near his peak when he fought Kenobi, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Also during his fight with Cade his force abilities were strong enough to produce lightning that was able to vaporize parts of the area they were fighting in, and his Telekinesis was able to break things down almost at the molecular level. Also his power in the Dark Side was strong enough to be felt by every Sith in the galaxy.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Featless imperial Knights, who were guarding a decoy emperor. Krayt has one feat that can actually be compared to anyone outside of that time, his fight with Obi Wan which he decisively lost. Malgus at his peak was a rage beast who was one with the force. He also has far superior pain tolerance, getting blasted through a mountain, taking grenades to the face casually, out dueling Satele Shan, the Jedi Grandmaster, twice. He's on a different level than Krayt

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mije_101

@jacthripper: He really isn't, though. Luke recognized Krayt's power during Apocalypse. He blitzed those IK's while sick from the Vong implants infesting him. Not sure why you're trying to lowball Cade, he has strong TK and has outdueled both of Krayt's hands, who in turn outduel everyone else. And Krayt beats him solidly. He beat Satele both times before their peaks, one time she was still a padawan. Malgus is impressive, don't get me wrong, it's just Krayt is better. Krayt's pain tolerance is nothing to scoff at either considering the constant pain from his implants, plus the lightning he tanks during Legacy and being shot in the back, etc.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@jacthripper: He really isn't, though. Luke recognized Krayt's power during Apocalypse. He blitzed those IK's while sick from the Vong implants infesting him. Not sure why you're trying to lowball Cade, he has strong TK and has outdueled both of Krayt's hands, who in turn outduel everyone else. And Krayt beats him solidly. He beat Satele both times before their peaks, one time she was still a padawan. Malgus is impressive, don't get me wrong, it's just Krayt is better. Krayt's pain tolerance is nothing to scoff at either considering the constant pain from his implants, plus the lightning he tanks during Legacy and being shot in the back, etc.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By ShootingNova

Nobody is stomping. Either could win. Malgus is physically superior and boasts more raw power. Krayt is probably at least equal skilfully, if not ahead, has Drain, and has more versatility and defensive powers like Deflection which could aid him against Malgus's Lightning. Personally, I'd favor Malgus for about 7/10, but not in a rout.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stand by my previous assessment for Deceived Malgus. FE Malgus stomps.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Malgus should win nearly every time because of his superior skill, TK and Lightning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would back Deceived Malgus to win in a decent fight, FE wrecks.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still backing Krayt over Deceived Malgus. Don't ask me why.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Still backing Krayt over Deceived Malgus.

Why?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheVivas

@thevivas said:

Still backing Krayt over Deceived Malgus.

Why?

I just said "Don't as me why" ILS! Gaah -.- lol

He's more powerful in regards to the Force, has Deflection/Tutaminis, and can hold his own in a lightsaber fight long enough to utilize his Force powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well, someone needs to rep Krayt, and for once I actually feel comfortable debating against him. I haven't read anything about him but I'd like to learn more :P

He's more powerful in regards to the Force

What showings would you say put him above Malgus?

has Deflection/Tutaminis

What are his best feats with it?

and can hold his own in a lightsaber fight long enough to utilize his Force powers.

So you believe Malgus is the better swordsman? Good, good. What Force powers do you believe Malgus has no answer for?

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malgus lubes him up

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id argue Malgus, I dont care for FE Malgus but I feel decieved Malgus should take a slight majority. Malgus' can resist drain right? My memory doesnt serve me too well at the moment.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Krayt has deflected Lightning without much difficulty. But honestly, that's not enough.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the difference between FE Malgus to well... Malgus?

By his feats I say Krayt wins a duel, and can contend with force. He also has the one touch kill Shatter Point Dark Transfer.

His force feats are impressive and dueling more so IMO. He should win a slight majority, though could go either way.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LuckyStrike

What's the difference between FE Malgus to well... Malgus?

Some inconsistent TK increases.

Stuff that puts him on the level of cartoon Mace WIndu on Dantoiine, just as inconsistent too.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I mean I guess......Lol :P

Killing multiple Yuuzhan Vong and rakghouls with his lightning(you know how durable Yuuzhan Vong are), having every Sith feel his presence after he was "revived," hurling multiple large sized boulders in his fight with Wyyrlok and also defeating Wyyrlok with Illusions(which the latter was very proficient in), has hurled Nihl and Cade with ease, and knows Shatterpoint and Dark Transfer.

What are his best feats with it?

He caught and reflected Wyyrlok's lightning, which was strong enough to match his.

So you believe Malgus is the better swordsman? Good, good. What Force powers do you believe Malgus has no answer for?

Krayt's own TK, Lightning, Illusions, and I highly doubt it would come to play, but Dark Transfer.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WollfMyth209

@darthmanhunter: I don't think Malgus can resist drain, not that it's much of an issue anyways since Krayt only used it once while amped IIRC and has no combative showings of the ability, so I doubt it's gonna come into play.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Killing multiple Yuuzhan Vong and rakghouls with his lightning(you know how durable Yuuzhan Vong are), having every Sith feel his presence after he was "revived," hurling multiple large sized boulders in his fight with Wyyrlok and also defeating Wyyrlok with Illusions(which the latter was very proficient in), has hurled Nihl and Cade with ease, and knows Shatterpoint and Dark Transfer.

That's probably about as good as Malgus killing three Jedi with a burst of lightning. Every Sith feeling his presence is kind of ambiguous. Hurling large boulders is alright but Malgus fourteen years before Deceived was able to lift and blast away tons of duracrete off of himself after two buildings were dropped on him, and this was just after Satele Shan had dropped a cliffside on him (he received no medical attention), so he was injured as well. During Deceived, Malgus sent dozens of people flying in all directions with a blast that also lurched his shuttle, and blew off the doors of a nearby hospital. That was done with mild effort. He also has Scream feats like shattering a stone column, and destroying the fuel cells of numerous starfighters as well as cracking the transparisteel viewport of the ship he was in. The latter scream also caused the ears of his crew to bleed.

I'm not sure if Krayt is more powerful.

@thevivas said:

He caught and reflected Wyyrlok's lightning, which was strong enough to match his.

Krayt's own TK, Lightning, Illusions, and I highly doubt it would come to play, but Dark Transfer.

Is Wyyrlok's lightning confirmed to be as potent as his own?

Krayt's TK is probably weaker, and his lighting is more or less equivalent. What's the best he's done with his illusions? Dark transfer would require Krayt to get through Malgus's armor.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malgus also held Vrath's ship in a telekinetic grasp while it was taking off

Malgus rushed through the large double doors and into the landing bay. Vrath Xizor’s ship, Razor, rose on its thrusters toward the open roof doors. Two Imperial shuttles sat idle on the landing pad.

“Eleena!” he shouted, hating himself for his vulnerability but unable to contain the shout.

He reached out with the Force as Razor continued its rise, tried to take it in his mental grasp. Its ascent slowed. He held forth both of his arms, made claws of his hands, and shouted with frustration as he sought to hold back the power of the ship’s thrusters.

He felt a tightness in his mind, the string of his power being drawn taut, stretching, stretching. He would not release the ship. Its thrusters began to whine. He held it, teeth gritted, sweat soaking his body, his breath a dry rattle through his respirator.

-Deceived.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface: Oh yeah, that was especially impressive.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malgus

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: So my post got deleted for some reason. Cool beans -.-

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt seems to get trashed everywhere, hehe.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thevivas: Dark Transfer works through armor. It worked through Cade's armor plate by Krayt. And Cade broken Sith artifacts with the same power. So....

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Malgus has legit armor, Cade barely has a little plate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: doesn't matter if it's a few inches thicker. The Shatter Point Dark Transfer allow Cade to see any imperfection and pour Force into it. It worked on artificial armor and artificial Sith Artifact that house a powerful Sith Lords Ghost. Having armor or not will not negate the power.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Current Krayt, who is in a similar ballpark to Malgus in Force power but probably not quite on par yet.

LionsoLara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Malgus kills Krayt NP!

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers