User Lists: 13

Starkiller sweeps.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dccomicsrule2011: How good of a duelist is Krayt?

So far I have Galen winning round 2 handily but not sure of round 1 I know he dueled RoTs era Obi-Wan evenly IIRC?

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marek may not possess extraordinary lightsaber skills (though Krayt doesn't either), but his Force powers are considerable and would win it for him.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far I have Galen winning round 2 handily but not sure of round 1 I know he dueled RoTs era Obi-Wan evenly IIRC?

He's hyped to be around ANH Darth Vader's level, IIRC.

And yeah, he did lose to RotS Kenobi, and if I'm recalling correctly, Ben was a bit out of practice at the time.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Night4345

Krayt's a better duelist.

Krayt gets ragdolled.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By TheVivas

While he was still a Jedi Padawan, he beat the Dark Woman in a spar, defeated Auura Sing, and then later dueled pretty evenly with Obi-Wan, and then as a Sith he defeated Imperial Knights and Cade in their first fight I believe.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Yeah I remember some of that, I wouldn't put him that much above Galen tbh, in terms of dueling prowess that is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Krayt needs to be represented better than this.

All I'm saying.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no shame in losing to someone on Galen's caliber. He's being represented pretty well in this battle.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt should be the better duelist, but Marek is highly unorthodoxed in combat which may counter the experience edge.

Round 1: Krayt

Round 2: Marek

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@thevivas:

While he was still a Jedi Padawan, he beat the Dark Woman in a spar

Pretty solid feat. Dark Woman was able to present a decent challenge to Vader.

defeated Auura Sing

Ehh. Remind me of what Auura Sing has done again? IIRC she has defeated dozens on featless Jedi in the past, but didn't she lose to Aayla Secura while she had advantage(s)?

and then later dueled pretty evenly with Obi-Wan

Even, though Obi-Wan was out of practice, this is still a great feat.

and then as a Sith he defeated Imperial Knights and Cade in their first fight I believe.

All good feats. Personally, I place him a tad bit above Galen - but the gap isn't as big the the one in power. Galen should still take both rounds, IMO.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Ehh. Remind me of what Auura Sing has done again? IIRC she has defeated dozens on featless Jedi in the past, but didn't she lose to Aayla Secura while she had advantage(s)?

She also killed Krayt's father, Sharad Hett, who was considered a great Jedi. And I think while she was fighting Aayla, Tholme and the Dark Woman had been caught in an explosion and were severely weakened, which I believe Aayla sensed and distracted her for a little while. Aurra also sent these beasts after her(forgot their name) but Aayla completely hid her presence from them to the point where they walked all around and right by her and didn't even catch a whiff of her scent. After that, I believe Aayla beat her in a straight lightsaber duel, but it's been awhile since I read that comic. Lol

Even, though Obi-Wan was out of practice, this is still a great feat.

Hett/Krayt had a slight terrain advantage(which people blow out of proportion in that fight as well) but even Obi-Wan commented that he had great skill with his blades.

All good feats. Personally, I place him a tad bit above Galen - but the gap isn't as big the the one in power. Galen should still take both rounds, IMO.

I can see Krayt winning round 1 simply because Galen's best display of lightsaber skill(imo) is defeating Vader with circumstances(where said circumstances won't come into play in this fight), but I don't see him winning round 2. Galen does utilize the Force in a lot of his fights though, whether it's morals on or off though, so there's that.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt wins both rounds. Lightning that can stomp a ship of Vong and reduce stone to dust, drain, dark transfer, was able to telekinetically throw Cade around effortlessly ( Cade in turn can ragdoll hands, lightning that can destroy Krayt's elite sith warriors, can hurl small craft around and has barriers able to withstand an explosion ).

Krayt didn't get ragdolled by Abeloth, lol @ Galen Marek being able to just force f*** him.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

Krayt wins both rounds. Lightning that can stomp a ship of Vong and reduce stone to dust, drain, dark transfer, was able to telekinetically throw Cade around effortlessly ( Cade in turn can ragdoll hands, lightning that can destroy Krayt's elite sith warriors, can hurl small craft around and has barriers able to withstand an explosion ).

Krayt didn't get ragdolled by Abeloth, lol @ Galen Marek being able to just force f*** him.

As I called you out on a few weeks ago, you once again make no effort to supress your undeniable hard-on for Krayt and his posse. Interesting.

My mom just squirted out some rare vagina juice at Abeloth not being able to ragdoll Krayt, though. That's seriously funny.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@playa1:

My mom just squirted out some rare vagina juice at Abeloth not being able to ragdoll Krayt, though

...da fack dude? O_o

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1:

My mom just squirted out some rare vagina juice at Abeloth not being able to ragdoll Krayt, though

...da fack dude? O_o

Consider her age at a mighty 68: when she bursts, it's because something is damn wrong.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Galen has equaled, if not surpassed, all of those feats. Lol

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mije_101

@playa1 said:

@mije_101 said:

As I called you out on a few weeks ago, you once again make no effort to supress your undeniable hard-on for Krayt and his posse. Interesting.

My mom just squirted out some rare vagina juice at Abeloth not being able to ragdoll Krayt, though. That's seriously funny.

I'm sorry but I'm really not looking for an online relationship.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

And yet still engages in duels and hardly ever ragdolls notable opponents.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@thevivas said:

And yet still engages in duels and hardly ever ragdolls notable opponents.

What does that have to do with anything? You stated some of Krayt's Force showings, then laughed at the thought of Galen overpowering him with the Force. All I said was Galen can overpower him, since he has equal to higher Force showings.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Yeah I lol'd at a Sith as powerful as Krayt being ragdolled by someone who didn't ragdoll Shaak Ti.

You disagree and that's alright. Most of CV shits on Legacy characters anyway. Krayt's Apocalypse showing gets chalked up to inconsistency and he loses threads against people like Luminara Unduli. It's sort of a shame.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101:

by someone who didn't ragdoll Shaak Ti.

It's not like he was fighting her while fending off the sarlacc at the same time.

The apprentice cut off teeth and threw the fragments at his adversary's head. In return she took tighter control of the beast's distributed intelligence and sent its food-seeking tentacles flailing for him. He repulsed them and fought on.

Source: The Force Unleashed

Not to mention his strategy was to harm the sarlacc(which she was controlling) while at the same time holding her off, not directing his power directly at her.

he loses threads against people like Luminara Unduli.

He would never lose to Luminara. That's crazy talk.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Starkiller could use force rage and he was able to throw around AT-ST's with TK like nothing and burn people to ashes, he could even swing his sabers really fast in the air without holding them.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I recall, Hett lost to Sing and cheap-shotted her.

LOL @ Apocalypse's butchered, inconsistent, and horribly written Krayt being used in this fight, though, and even in-universe, there's a solid explanation for why he was weakened after the instance.

Starkiller doesn't have the skill feats to contend with Krayt at all, but his power is definitely superior.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a solid explanation for why he was weakened after; the Yuuzhan Vong implants slowly consuming his body.. He nearly collapses after exerting effort multiple times throughout Legacy.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Krayt

R2: Starkiller

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

There is a solid explanation for why he was weakened after; the Yuuzhan Vong implants slowly consuming his body.. He nearly collapses after exerting effort multiple times throughout Legacy.

Your efforts to defend Krayt's honor is impressive but ultimately disastrous.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mije_101

@playa1: There is already another who has won my affection. Perhaps LuckyStrike will give you the time of day, though.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@playa1: There is already another who has won my affection. Perhaps LuckyStrike will give you the time of day, though.

I hope that isn't Bane.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Oh I assure you, Bane most certainly dies.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface said:

@playa1

@mije_101

Get a room you two.

Is he your apprentice? He has failed you so far, if that is indeed the case.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

He became more powerful after that, when he was reborn, but suggesting he was Apocalypse-level at that point is still ridiculous. The reason I had in mind was that apparently Luke was severely weakened after the encounter with Abeloth as a result of those injuries to his Force essence, which would certainly apply to Krayt.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt. Mind Rape, as strong Force Lightning, better duelist, and one touch kill Dark Transfer.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to be substantially more powerful than somebody else to kill them with Dark Transfer, it's not just an instant kill to everything.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I don't see how Krayt's lightning is "as powerful". Galen has killed a rancor with lightning, in which the rancor was described as having his eyes shine like a speeder, and powered up an old corvette engine to the point where it "drove" and cleared a path for him. I see it as approachable, but not really on the same level.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

The reason I had in mind was that apparently Luke was severely weakened after the encounter with Abeloth as a result of those injuries to his Force essence, which would certainly apply to Krayt.

I had forgotten about that, that would certainly make sense.

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: how come everyone says Galen doesn't posses good lightsaber skills? When I played he seemed rather good

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayts Dark Transfer could be the end of Galen and its no like Krayt isn't used to fighting Force power juggernauts *cough* Cade Skywalker *cough*

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayts Dark Transfer could be the end of Galen and its no like Krayt isn't used to fighting Force power juggernauts *cough* Cade Skywalker *cough*

Cade isn't a Force "juggernaut." Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheVivas
PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: how come everyone says Galen doesn't posses good lightsaber skills? When I played he seemed rather good

Galen was troubled severely by duelists good but not great. For example, he barely beat Shaak Ti whom Anakin easily beat.

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Well in his defense that fight was hardly fair as it was on her home turf and had a sarlacc fighting along side her. At one point he was fending her off and the tentacles of the sarlacc at the same time. He's not the best duelist but he is quit admirable if I say so myself

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyber_cowboy: Admirable to be sure, just not compared to who we're usually discussing. Remember that the SW universe contains millions of characters; we only debate the absolute upper class.