• 170 results
Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darth_Necray

1. Prime Krayt and Prime Bane, standard equipment (no orbalisks) morals on, in character, to death, on Mustafar near Bast Castle, and starting distance 30 feet.

2. Same versions but with orbalisks. No morals, bloodlusted, to death or KO, on Yavin 4, and starting distance 5 feet

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_necray: I don't go that deep into SW lore. Sorry, maybe the others can help you out.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: its all good, this is one for the experts I guess

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darth_Necray

My stance is for Bane, Krayt has never impressed me and I'm willing to wait for who can prove me otherwise.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bane is more impressive as a duelist, but Krayt is at least comparable in telekinesis, equal or superior in Lightning, and has equal or better feats in a number of other areas.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darth_Necray

@shootingnova: So who do you think takes the majority. I say Bane, especially for round two because I believe he can out duel Krayt long enough to use his orbalisk enhanced lightining to slow Krayt down and finish him and I believe you've said most battles come down to lightsabers unless the force gap is a huge margin.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zaied

1. 50/50

2. Bane

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need practice to become the Masterdebater can someone change my mind to Krayt for either round?

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt 7-8/10

Likely Bane

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loved Star Wars Legacy and thought Krayt was a pretty impressive badass. Don't know enough about Bane to make a good choice though.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zaied

@darth_necray: Krayt is pretty profound in Jar'Kai which is a style that gave Bane some trouble before IIRC. I think Bane would still win, but it could be a good fight in round 2.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_necray: The first round probably goes to Bane in a good fight, and the second goes to Bane more easily, although Krayt's own Lightning could prove very harmful to Bane.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems like I made a pretty even fight this time, I cant believe this hasnt been done.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I still think he could provide unbiased information.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_necray: I never said he was biased. I just think he might not respond to this because there is Krayt here, which is a major deterrent for him.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: ohhhh that does make sense. Btw what part of the world do you live in because you aren't usually active when most people are, its really late for me.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Darth_Necray

@shootingnova: Oh wow, its really nice out there. Im visting again next year sometime. Its pretty underrated when you think about it.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_necray:

1. I would probably give Bane the edge here. Not a particularly large edge, but 6.5-7/10.

2. Bane does have to watch out for lightning. Granted, it can tank a good deal of lightning, but Krayt's lightning should be more then enough, that said, he shouldn't instantly know that, so hm. I would give Bane the edge 7.5-8/10.

ClusiveC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ClusiveC

Round 1, difficult win for Krayt. Dueling ability between the two is an edge for Krayt, as Bane struggled against Krayt's style of lightsaber combat, and in general, they have both displayed roughly equal feats. I see no case in where Bane is all around superior at dueling. Worst case, their even; best case, Krayt with a slight edge. Krayt's force lightning is superior to Bane's, and Krayt has even demonstrated, at least once, an ability to circumvent lightsaber tutaminis against force lightning. Rest of the abilities aren't easy to apply in a fight.

Round 2, kind of an OP round for Bane. His orbalisks grant him resistance to pretty much anything in Krayt's toolbox, outside of Krayt's force illusions probably. They fight, and upon seeing that he can't physically damage Bane in any real way, Krayt resorts to hitting him with mental attacks and illusions like he did against Cade (which, as i recall, brought Cade to his knees). Becomes a battle of wills, which I would argue is closer than you might originally think. Krayt did manage to not only dispel Wyrrlok's mental attack in their duel, but Krayt actually turned it to his advantage. Plus, Krayt sort of willed his soul to stay inside his body when he got lightninged by wyrrlok. Lastly, Andeddu attempted some freak sorcery spell on Krayt that Krayt managed to overcome. However, these are feats that Bane would be able to match, to me. I give Bane an edge in this category. Krayt attempts a force illusion, Bane only stumbles for maybe a second or two, not enough time for Krayt to get around the orbalisk armor, reinvigorated - Bane bears down on Krayt and basically overpowers him at the end of the day.

What we could do is talk about lightning. Is Krayt's lightning capable of getting through orbalisk? Well, Krayt was capable of insta-killing a handful of Vong after being beaten/tortured at their hands for a long period of time, and Vong are durable creatures that sport very durable/resistant armor and equipment. I just feel like orbalisk armor is really far more powerful

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt stomps both rounds.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane dies

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt stomps

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Krayt.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_necray:

Bane 10/10, Krayt puts up a tremendous fight, however.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Necromancer76

Krayt stomps.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

You clearly have a low opinion of Bane, and obviously you aren't very confident in it, or you wouldn't have responded so rudely to me merely stating my opinion.

And as far as bumping this thread, it's not locked, so as far as I'm concerned, it's fair game.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

You clearly have a low opinion of Bane, and obviously you aren't very confident in it, or you wouldn't have responded so rudely to me merely stating my opinion.

And as far as bumping this thread, it's not locked, so as far as I'm concerned, it's fair game.

Obvious troll answer. "If you don't agree with my inflated opinion of said character, you obviously have a low opinion of that character". I can assure you I know more about Bane than you do, and there is no way at all he's beating Krayt ten out of ten times.

Bumping a thread simply to post "Bane wins 10/10" offers absolutely nothing to the discussion and keeps it as dead as it was before. And honestly it should be locked, bane literally has no way of winning even once out of ten times.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 years... hmm. :)

Krayt should give him an absolute thrashing no matter which area Bane wants to compete in.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

Seeing as how you've taken it upon yourself to insult me in two different threads involving Bane, one of which involving a pitifully lower-level opponent, I don't think it's trolling to say you have a low opinion of Bane.

You know nothing about Bane that I do or can not know.

LoL.. denies he is prejudiced against Bane.. then says "Krayt should give him an absolute thrashing no matter which area Bane wants to compete in."

Very amusing. And yet you say it is I who is wanking and inflating characters here.

Yes, very amusing.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao Krayt stomps

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt rekts

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt lolstomps

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

Seeing as how you've taken it upon yourself to insult me in two different threads involving Bane, one of which involving a pitifully lower-level opponent, I don't think it's trolling to say you have a low opinion of Bane.

1) Don't wank bane and you won't get called out. Simple concept.

2) The only "pitifully lower-level opponent" IS Bane in both matches you bumped. He doesn't have the Force power, experience, or skill to beat Vader or Krayt.

3) Yes, it is trolling. You immediately assume I hold a low opinion of my favorite Star Wars character because I disagree with you. You probably should have been checking that out while you were researching my past behavior.

You know nothing about Bane that I do or can not know.

Seeing as how you think Bane can beat Vader and Krayt 10 out of 10 times.......yeah, I know more than you.

LoL.. denies he is prejudiced against Bane.. then says "Krayt should give him an absolute thrashing no matter which area Bane wants to compete in."

Sure bud, tell me I'm biased against my favorite Sith Lord.

Krayt is stronger in the Force, has better techniques, actually counters bane's best and most used techniques, and beats him easily in lightsaber combat. Unlike you, I'm not going to let a personal bias for a character decide who wins between the two of them when that is as clear as day.

Very amusing. And yet you say it is I who is wanking and inflating characters here.

You claim Bane can beat two characters who are his better in every category that would be helpful in a combat scenario. So yeah, you're inflating characters here. And I'm not the only one to notice.

Very amusing indeed.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

And yet I didn't, because Bane can defeat Vader and Krayt. Be immature about it - that's your choice.

You evidently don't.

Vader is several tiers below Krayt and Bane. Especially suit-Vader. Bane is physically stronger, a more skilled hand-to-hand combatant, a superior duelist, possesses faster bladework, and is more powerful in the Force than Krayt and Vader. If we are just making unbacked statements on our opinions, I can play that game too.

I immediately assumed you held a low opinion of Bane, after you took it upon yourself to attack me in two different threads for favoring Bane. Yes, that surely doesn't display a dislike of said character..

Favorite sith lord? You've an odd way of showing it, considering you've downplayed him to a ridiculous degree.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Bane wank is pitiful. Bane is good, but not this good. Not even close

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheVivas

@lord_tenebrous: You did wank Bane and are still doing so. That’s why I called you out. If you hadn’t wanked Bane, I wouldn’t have called you out. He has absolutely no way to beat Vader or Krayt. Be immature and wank him - that’s your choice. I’ll call you out on it so don’t be surprised.

I clearly do, since I know Bane doesn’t stand a chance agaisnt Vader or Krayt. The guy who was researching him and still doesn’t know where to place him is the one who doesn’t know him, and that’s just sad.

Vader? Several tiers below Bane and Krayt? Jesus, now I know you’re a troll.

No, you immediately assumed I hold a low opinion of Bane because I disagreed with you, and that’s an obvious fallacy. I’m not going to let my personal feelings about a character dictate how he/she operates agaisnt another. Bane doesn’t have any way of actually defeating Vader or Krayt, but of course I must dislike him because I think he can’t beat characters above his pay grade.

Right, disagreeing with your obvious wank of the character means I downplay him to a ridiculous degree. It’s about time you stopped posting. You’ve offered nothing to the two threads you bumped other than showing just how little you actually know about the topic and it’s characters while displaying an obvious bias towards Bane, who you’ve wanked embarrassingly.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Necromancer76

@thevivas: Bane can beat DE Sidious, didn't you know? He created the Rule of Two and had Orbalisk armor.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

If "wanking" Bane means disagreeing with your deluded opinion, then yes, I'm wanking.

And, to sum the rest of your post up, you just restated your opinions and insult me for disagreeing.

I actually don't even care for Bane, I don't dislike him, but I do not like him much either. I just have the brain compacity to not downplay him like you do.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt stomps.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: No wanking Bane means ignoring his opponents feats while you highball the hell out of his. That’s why you wank him and that’s why I’m calling you out for that bullshit.

Calling you a troll for being a troll isn’t an insult - it’s an observation.

You actually don’t care for Bane, haven’t seen a bold faced lie like hat since your reply in the other thread. If you didn’t care for him, you wouldn’t be wanking the hell out of him.

I just have the brain capacity to look at his feats and judge him correctly agaisnt his superiors. You don’t, simple as that.

So I’ll repeat myself: It’s about time you stopped posting. You’ve offered nothing to the two threads you bumped other than showing just how little you actually know about the topic and it’s characters while displaying an obvious bias towards Bane, who you’ve wanked embarrassingly.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

I am aware of Vader and Krayt's feats, but I do not blow them out of proportion and lowball Bane's.

You have offered nothing to this discussion. The guy made this thread so people could state their opinion. I did so. All you've done is namecall and attack me for having the audacity to disagree with you. You haven't even backed up your baseless claims. How mature.

Believe what you like - I spoke the truth. Whether you believe it or not, that's just your choice bud.

I do not let personal bias cloud my judgement, as you obviously do.

Trying to shut me down now? LOL. How insecure are you? I merely posted my opinion, and you've thrown a tantrum and insulted, namecalled, and attempted to discredit me. How old are you? 12?

So tell me, my tempermental toddler, just why can Krayt and Vader defeat Bane?

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone says Bane loses to them. Why do the majority have to provide proof?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Looks like you can’t read. So for the third time, and try paying attention here: It’s about time you stopped posting. You’ve offered nothing to the two threads you bumped other than showing just how little you actually know about the topic and it’s characters while displaying an obvious bias towards Bane, who you’ve wanked embarrassingly.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

No evidence? Predictable.

I will post when and where I like so long as I do not violate any website regulations.

Keep repeating yourself - I honestly do not care in the slightest.