Darth Bane & Zannah (DoE) vs Darth Maul & Oppress (CW)

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silentbat
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MORALS OFF.

Bane without orbalisk armor.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated OP. Without orbalisk.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Orbalisk Bane is the team's only hope of winning. Zannah could beat Savage via Sorcery and Bane can beat Savage via Lightning, but outside of that they lack a response to Savage, and they are entirely without a means of victory against Maul (Zannah's Sorcery might be successful, but that would be their only hope).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That being said, there is quite a bit of discussion potential here so I'd like to bump it.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, this is a decent team match-up, as these people actually have experience working together. I say Bane and Zannah take this.

LOL at morals off, only because these people have none to begin with so I find it funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Bros because i do believe without the Orbalisk bane's side will fail, as stated above we all know Zannah's sorcery could be a deciding factor in this, however i'm just not seeing it being able to pull off a solid win for them.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Penderor

Team 2.

If this would be orbalisk Bane I would have said its team 1 victory.

Maul is without much debate best duelist hero while Savage can keep with Zannah or Bane and I quite doubt she can use it on both opponents in one fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off simply refers to the lack of character inhibitions. For example, Bane and Maul don't have much of a tendency to utilize their power from the get-go, or even Zannah and Savage. It only tends to be later or in the middle of a duel. In this scenario, that would all be invalidated.

Morals off could allow Zannah's Sorcery to take Savage out before the fight really begins, and in that case, the two would beat Maul together. If Zannah targets Maul, then I'm not sure whether Maul could resist it due to his previous showings of telepathic resistance, or whether his inexperience against things such as Sorcery would be his downfall. Bane would take care of Savage, though, via Lightning.