#1 Posted by tparks (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Bane (with Orbilisk Armor) Vs. X-Men - Shadow Cat, Beast, Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost.

Darth Bane has Orbilisk Armor, Light Saber, and a day of prep.

X-men have no prep. They are landing the X-Jet and are ambushed by Darth Bane when they exit the Jet.

Fight is on a large open space hangar of the Death Star. Win by BFR, Death, KO, or Submission. Morals are on. BFR only counts as removed completely from Death Star into space. FIght can move into other rooms of the Death Star without it being a BFR. Also, Kitty can phase Bane through walls of the Death Star into other rooms, but she will not phase him completely out into space.

#2 Posted by tparks (5416 posts) - - Show Bio
Not sure why this didn't stick on first post but here is X-men picture
#3 Posted by Stompa (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

I say X-Men take it. Bane is not excatly a prep monster with one day and sooner or later either Wolvie or Cyces tag one of his vulnerbal spots.

#4 Posted by tparks (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa said:

I say X-Men take it. Bane is not excatly a prep monster with one day and sooner or later either Wolvie or Cyces tag one of his vulnerbal spots.

Bane did everything he did because of prep. He had thousands of Sith force users and Jedi slaughtered in one day because of his planning and preperation with the thought bomb. His preperations brought about an entire change to the Sith. I would say he is a huge prep monster.

The only vulnerable spot the 3 jedi who fought him while he had orbalisk armor was his hands. Light sabers couldn't puncture through so I'm guessing Cyclops couldn't put lasers through the armor. Maybe adamantium claws can slash through though.

Bane also does not tire very easily and he heals at about the same speed as Wolverine because of the Orbalisk venom being pumped into him.

#5 Posted by Stompa (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: He pulled through one good plan yes but it took him way longer then one day to get this plan. He definetly has perspective and thinks things through but he is not on Reed Richards or Batman prep level i would think. I am not entirely sure because reading the bane books is quite some time ago but wheren´t his joints vulnerbale?

#6 Posted by tparks (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa said:

@tparks: He pulled through one good plan yes but it took him way longer then one day to get this plan. He definetly has perspective and thinks things through but he is not on Reed Richards or Batman prep level i would think. I am not entirely sure because reading the bane books is quite some time ago but wheren´t his joints vulnerbale?

You're right, he is no Reed Richards or Batman as far as prep goes. He is a genius though, but I did forget that the Orbalisk's changed Bane's thought process. The Orbalisk's drove him to such a rage that he was unable to think and plan like he usually can. It also made him that much more ruthless in combat though. I can't remember exactly about his joints. I just remember the Jedi all targeting his hands and wrists because it was the only spot they could do any damage.

If the X-Men do find a way to beat him, I think they would still have casualties. I don't see Beast surviving. Cyclops might die too.

#7 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane gets taken down.

#8 Posted by Stompa (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: I agree the X-Men would propably have a few casualties but their teamwork and powers should grant them the win after a while.