Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Vs. CW Obi-Wan and Adi Gallia

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#1  Edited By shroudofsorrow

So Obi-Wan and Adi Gallia have arrived on Florum in pursuit of Darth Maul and Savage Opress. But instead of the Dathomir brothers the two Jedi instead encounter the original Post-Russan Sith pair, who waste no time engaging the hated Jedi in a fight.

Round 1 is Post Russan but Pre Orbalisk Bane. Round 2 is Orbalisk Bane.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

Versus

No Caption Provided

Versus

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Bump

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By JamesKM716

Round 1: Hmm this is a tough one, but i think it'll go to Bane's team. But i don't know a ton about Adi Gallia.

Round 2: Bane's team stomps or near stomps. Orbalisk is nearly unbeatable.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@JamesKM716 said:

Round 1: Hmm this is a tough one, but i think it'll go to Bane's team. But i don't know a ton about Adi Gallia.

Well, I can't claim to be an expert myself, but I do know that she was killed by Savage Opress. Before that, her canon death was having her neck broken by General Grievous on Boz Pity. So she's below Savage and Grievous.

My personal analysis is that Obi-Wan will fight Bane while Zannah fights Adi Gallia. The reverse isn't going to end well for two reasons: one, Bane would crush Adi Gallia pretty effortlessly, and as for Obi-Wan Vs. Zannah, they're both masters of Form III, which is also a defensive form, so they would not be able to fight each-other well. I will say that Zannah's Sith Sorcery>Obi-Wan's force ability though.

As for Obi-Wan Vs. Bane and Adi Vs. Zannah, well, Adi Gallia is probably dying even faster than she did in "Revival" against Savage Opress, and then its Zannah and Bane against Obi-Wan, which I see as either a stalemate/draw or victory for the Sith. I mean, CW Obi-Wan held his own against Maul and Savage and also beat Savage, so he's no pushover. But Bane and Zannah together I see as probably being too much for him.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By JamesKM716

@shroudofsorrow: I think Obi-Wan could defeat Bane on his own, the problem is that his partner is pretty sucky. If Kit Fisto were his partner or a variety of others, then Kenobi could win. but Gallia is too weak to be of much help in my opinion.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Bump