I dunno who Bane and Regan are so I'm going with team 2

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2 SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Yoda moves faster than Revan or Bane can perceive, and Revan lacks dueling feats to compare with Fisto or Kenobi. Yoda could quite possibly solo

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface You sure??? If count dooku can duel with yoda, then revan and bane could definitely fight him. Revan was one of the best jedi before he turned to sith, and when they captured him after he was so valuable to them that they wiped his memory so he could become a jedi again. Revan could take on kenobi and fist while bane and yoda duke it out.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@savageslayer: Couple things wrong here..

Neither Revan or Bane are on Dooku's level of dueling skill or speed. The idea that Revan could take on Obi-Wan and Fisto at the same time and win is ludicrous.

Yoda was holding back against Dooku and the latter admitted he was outmatched.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@savageslayer: when i first saw episode 2, when Yoda walked in, I wasnt sure if he could take Dooku. It wasn't too long after when Yoda died on his death bed. Like Juice said, we now know Yoda was much stronger than Dooku

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Savageslayer

@juiceboks I think you and the other guys are underestimating team 1. Bane is considered one of the strongest Sith ever. He created the rule of two, when he convinced the Sith brotherhood to activate a mind bomb that killed all of them, while bane watched from a distance. Bane is superior than all of the members of this battle at force usage, and he's from an era where Sith didn't only use force lighting and force choke, and Revan is from the madalorian war where even though it wasn't as bloody and massive as the clone war, he fought with much tougher foes, and took out Mandalore the ultimate, and numerous jedis, and Sith.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

Team 2 stomps.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By okayalright_44

@dondave said:

Team 2

//////////////////////////////

_RapTOR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _RapTOR_

@burnface: Team 2 wins, but Yoda wouldn't solo. This Bane roflstomps Obi-Wan 1 vs 1, and Revan could possibly beat Fisto. But adding Yoda to Team 2 completely tips it into their favor making it a mismatch. As of now, Team 2 wins 10/10

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch please lock it.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_raptor_ said:

@burnface: Team 2 wins, but Yoda wouldn't solo. This Bane roflstomps Obi-Wan 1 vs 1, and Revan could possibly beat Fisto. But adding Yoda to Team 2 completely tips it into their favor making it a mismatch. As of now, Team 2 wins 10/10

Yoda would solo, in a stomp, too.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor Yeah i see that now. My brother read all the books and can make a better case for Bane. If i made this a fight to the death Team 1 would win cause Bane can move into other peoples mind. Plus i put the Bane when he has obelisk armor which is way into being corrupted by the dark side and he is weaker. If it was him in his prime when he was taking on armies of jedi and troopers, you think he would be better?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: Eeeh you know Bane is good but not that good. In fact anyone from second team can beat him without orbalisk. And Darth Revan is weaker than Revan.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Savageslayer

@penderor think it would be more fair with another person on team 1 like plaguies?

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL what?!

Yoda solos

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Savageslayer

Yal giving one of those jedi too much credit, cause bane and revan are both badass motherfuckers. They've slain countless jedi. @thevivas Plus whats gonna be kenobi, and fisto strategy for beating bane inside his obelisk armor?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: If you would make Plagueis, Orbalisk Bane and Revan (No Darth just Revan) vs team 2 then it might be actually debatable.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor I modified it to a 2v2. But even then i still don't get why yodas speed would make up for anything against bane. All he has to protect with his armor on is his head and a little sliver on his wrist. And Whoever said that revan isn't a good swordsman is wrong as well, seeing as a majority of jedis in the old republic were far better then new republic, so Revan was facing off against more challenging foes. Personally i still think they could take the 2v3 and that yoda soloing is completely and udderly impossible. Even the ghost of bane scared the shit out of yoda. So his real form would IMO demolish him.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: Its not true that old Jedi were stronger than New. The New has more characters with feats and even Lucas said it that New are stronger in general.

Bane with Revan (just remove title of Darth) against Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto is majority for team 2.

Orbalisk however, can change the tides and Team 1 wins about every time.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Savageslayer

Obelisk armor was stated in scenario. And remember Bane beat kassem the blade master that knew all of the blade fighting styles. He has fought off his apprentice with just his lighting. Revan killed someone on the dark council(I realize i put wrong version of revan in scenario). I think even with yoda the jedi would have a hard ass time trying to put down bane, and revan would hold his own against them as well. @penderor

_RapTOR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate: @spartankobe: How would Yoda solo Bane with orbalisks and Revan in his prime? (I say in his prime because the OP States one of his feats as reducing Nyriss to ash which was during Revans prime, so all of his feats should count)

Since the match has been changed, to Orbalisk Bane and Revan vs Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto, I'll stick with what I said earlier, Team 1 stomps 10/10. Take away Bane's Orbalisks and you would have a much more balanced fight.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Penderor

@savageslayer: Yoda was capable of fighting ROTS Sidious who is up to his date strongest Sith/Jedi being ever. Yoda basically speedblitz Bane and Revan.

The fact that someone is good in fighting style doesnt mean he is that good as someone who is Master of the Form.

Look lets put it this way. Obi-Wan wins majority 6-7/10 against Bane. That was made several times. Orbalisk Bane kills Obi-Wan. Revan is actually able to kill either of team 2 via his superior Force knowledge and unorthodox fighting style. The fight itself might be good, but experts here will give Team 2 win for slim or solid majorty.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_raptor_ said:

@imboredletsdebate: @spartankobe: How would Yoda solo Bane with orbalisks and Revan in his prime? (I say in his prime because the OP States one of his feats as reducing Nyriss to ash which was during Revans prime, so all of his feats should count)

Since the match has been changed, to Orbalisk Bane and Revan vs Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto, I'll stick with what I said earlier, Team 1 stomps 10/10. Take away Bane's Orbalisks and you would have a much more balanced fight.

Because neither Bane nor Revan are fast enough to get past Yoda's defenses, nor are they fast enough to defend against his attacks. Furthermore, Revan's lightning feats <<< Sidious'. And Bane with Orbalisks was very careless, and the Orbalisk still had weak/vulnerable spots. Also, their force feats aren't enough to overpower him.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate orbalisks armor only had two weak points. the head and wrists. Bane would have no problem defending against yodas speed with only having to defend two points. Revans force feats might be less that sidious but he is still extremely powerful.

@penderor He beat a blade master, who was a master of all forms of saber fighting.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor How is it not a feat? He defeated Kassim. He killed him. Isn't that a feat?

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate orbalisks armor only had two weak points. the head and wrists. Bane would have no problem defending against yodas speed with only having to defend two points. Revans force feats might be less that sidious but he is still extremely powerful.

@penderor He beat a blade master, who was a master of all forms of saber fighting.

You obviously have no idea how fast Yoda is, if you think "Bane would have no problem defending against Yoda's speed". Bane wouldn't be able to react to Yoda's speedblitz, nor would he be able to keep up with Yoda's speed during a lightsaber duel. Same goes for Revan. Revan's force feats are still nowhere near great enough to defeat Yoda

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate and you have no idea how fast banes reactions are. He has dealt with 10 or 12 sith assassins at once. He has also taken Jedi knight, Jedi master, and a Jedi Blademaster, while they were under battle meditation which makes their battle prowess increase. I think he can deal with yoda it'd be tough but he definitley could.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sith assassins were able to keep up with him as was Hetton in that fight. He even lost track of Raskta Lsu when they fought on Tython, he still wouldn't be able to keep up with Yoda.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Team two.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor no. Saying that bane is a very capable swordsman.

@burnface But he still won did he not?

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a good fight.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@savageslayer:

That kind of language isn't allowed in the forums. Please read sites rules before posting in the future.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine to what language are you referring too?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine sorry didnt know we weren't allow to say that. Got a little carried away in the debate too. Can you fill me in on what language i can not use?? like in a message.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: They don't have a strategy. Obi Wan would just defend and defend and defend. That's what his style is based on. Bane employs Form V like Anakin, but Anakin is a better practitioner of the style so Obi should have no problem defending him. Other than that, there is no strategy. Bane and Revan would win only cause of the orbalisks.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, no Orbalisk Bane isn't beating any of these fighters. Again if Sith assassins and an untrained force sensitive can keep up with him, Yoda can move faster than Raskta amped and he can just dominate Bane with TK. Revan is fodder to any of the other fighters as well, he has virtually zero dueling feats.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: But being very capable and top duelist are two different things.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor@thevivas

I see both of your points. Seeing as how these Jedi vs Sith battles usually end in death. Bane and Revan win regardless, because bane would most likely move part of his soul into each of the jedi and drive them insane until they kill themselves. He did this to his apprentice who was a very powerful sith sorceress. Even with just a very small part of him inside her she was having trouble controlling herself.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: Yoda has resistance to such powers and I am sure that Obi and Kit too.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor I knew yoda did, they showed something where bane tried to take down bane with his spirit in the clone wars thingy, yoda looked slightly afraid but after awhile he dispersed his ghost. And idk about Kit, but most likely obi-wan.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor I knew yoda did, they showed something where bane tried to take down bane with his spirit in the clone wars thingy, yoda looked slightly afraid but after awhile he dispersed his ghost. And idk about Kit, but most likely obi-wan.

How does Yoda look at all afraid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fSoMARIXns

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers