TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO
No Caption Provided

Darquesse, the world destroyer, has defeated the Faceless Ones and invaded the Percy Jackson reality. All of the Greek and Roman demigods, alongside the Egyptian House of Life operatives has been assembled to stop her.

Rules:

The Greeks, Romans and Egyptians have 1 week prep. They have access to anything they normally would during prep. They have Skulduggery to tell them about Darquesse during prep time, but he cannot interfere during the fight. They are determined to stop Darquesse at all costs

Darquesse doesn't know anything specific about any of the demigods or Egyptians, but she is familiar with all of the mythology. Darquesse is angry about being tricked into the Faceless Ones' reality and has decided to take out her rage on this reality. Darquesse has no prep.

No BFR

BFD is allowed

The gods cannot interfere in the fight. This is purely between Darquesse and the Greek, Romans and Egyptians. Egyptians that have shown to be able to host gods (Saide, Carter, Amos, etc) can still host them during the fight.

Darquesse wins if she burns the world to a cinder, the demigods and Egyptians win if they manage to take the world breaker down for good.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way I see them pulling a win here is through proper fusion and great teamwork from all parties and combining every single one of their resources efficiently. One week prep maybe too short, but I believe that when individuals, especially individuals like Percy, Jason and the Kanes work together they can achieve something alot greater than what they would normally be capable of separately. I suppose their combined numbers advantage, tactics, magic and artifacts/equipment should give them a 67% chance of succeeding. If they dont manage to work together properly they might still win but at the cost of tons of casualties.

Would like to see what everyone else's opinions are on this.

dunedain314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dunedain314

Full power darquesse stomps easily. She can just atomize all of them, or incinerate them, etc. the egyptians are the only ones capable of putting up a decent fight, even with the hosted gods. She can tank nukes easily by the end of the ninth book.

Oh, and if bfd is allowed, darquesse burns the world.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

While extremely weakened, she set off an explosion that destroyed half a city. That feat alone is quite enough.

The op answered its own question; world breaker.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Darquesse should stomp handily. A better match would be Darquesse invades One Piece.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Just one experienced magician is enough to destroy a city.

Well, the egyptians could execrate her shadow, so, erasing her existence.

Percy and Jason could make a storm, so Percy could make a tsunami and drown her, if she didn't die Jason could shot with a light.
Or maybe they could seal her in the Duat.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allanvdsouza: your assuming she would just stand there and let herself be drowned or zapped or sealed. Nice try? Nope.

How would you drown someone who can fly, tank magical lightning that one shotted a vampire and disintegrated stuff, fly through stone like butter, fire beams of lasers from her eyes...... I mean, seriously?

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By allanvdsouza

@baron_von_santa: She isn't the only one that can do this.

There are magicians in any country of the world, some of the famous people of the world are demigods or wizards, so, would be she alone against half-world, i really think that this is very exaggerated, she is alone, if it was her universe VS Pjo-HOO-KC universe would be more fair.

I am not saying that she couldn't kill many people, but i really think that she can't defeat all the demigods and magicians in the world together.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allanvdsouza: she sees magic, and hurts concepts, she's fast enough to avoid mevolent. And that's ignoring all the other stuff she does, like dropping from the sky and landing with enough force to create a shockwave, kicking trucks flying.....Numbers are not worth anything here.

She has matter manipulation. Who can counter being atomized? Who can counter being manipulated into a chair? She can see and manipulate people's souls, she once almost ripped skullduggery's before she stopped herself.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Cool, but sorry guy, we are talking about a entire army here, there are MANY enemies against her, well let's see.
1:With the Greeks, so Tyson, the brother of Percy can call some cyclops and other marine creatures to help them, increasing the number of enemies, and the Cyclops are can make amazing weapons, and woth the greeks, we are including the huntress of Artemis, increasing again the number of enemies, they have the childrens of Hecate too.

2:With the romans, so, they have catapults with power enough to destroy the entire camp half-blood, they have the eagle of the legion, with the power of Jupiter, they have the giant eagles, the eagles of the roman and the pegasus of the greeks to help in the air attack.

3:With the egyptians, well they have bases in the entire world, in all the countries, so this increasing more the number of enemies, very much, they have spells powerfull enough to erase Darquese's existence, Sarah Jacobi, she isn't the most powerfull magician in the world, but is powerfull enough to wipe out a quarter million people in the Indian Ocean.

Now can you imagine if all this powers attack Darquese at same time? Pegasus and eagles in the air, with archers in them shooting arrows in her.
The childrens of Hecate and the egyptian's magician can face the magic of Darquesse, the magician can tie her up with the Ribbons of Hathor, so the capture her or giving time to seal her in the Duat, or maybe the romans could use their five catapults to attack her.
Nico can travel in the shadows furtively and attack her behind, he can control souls too.

"Numbers are not worth anything here" So how can you see, you are wrong, there are just many enemies to her defend herself alone, she can make some serious problems, but she would die eventually.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Cool, but sorry guy, we are talking about a entire army here, there are MANY enemies against her, well let's see.

You obviously don't know what Darquesse is capable of... she can manipulate matter.... she can warp reality.

1:With the Greeks, so Tyson, the brother of Percy can call some cyclops and other marine creatures to help them, increasing the number of enemies, and the Cyclops are can make amazing weapons, and woth the greeks, we are including the huntress of Artemis, increasing again the number of enemies, they have the childrens of Hecate too.

All of this means nothing. Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold won't even be able to hurt Darquesse as she's not a demigod or monster... and even if it could, what's stopping her from just waving her hand and turning all the weapons into turnips? Or rubber duckies? Nothing, that's what.

2:With the romans, so, they have catapults with power enough to destroy the entire camp half-blood, they have the eagle of the legion, with the power of Jupiter, they have the giant eagles, the eagles of the roman and the pegasus of the greeks to help in the air attack.

Again, this means nothing. If we're using all feats, Darquesse tanked multiple nukes at the end of the series. After the first 2, she'd become completely immune to them and didn't even need to shield herself. The Legion's Eagle? It's feats aren't even as good as Valkyrie's white lightning, which straight up obliterated a vampire, disintegrated building and turned trees into splinters. Valkyrie's magic came directly from the source of all magic. Want to know what this lighting did to Darquesse? Nothing. Darquesse barely battered and eyelid at it.

3:With the egyptians, well they have bases in the entire world, in all the countries, so this increasing more the number of enemies, very much, they have spells powerfull enough to erase Darquese's existence, Sarah Jacobi, she isn't the most powerfull magician in the world, but is powerfull enough to wipe out a quarter million people in the Indian Ocean.

The Egyptians have bases all over the world? So what, their would be just as many Sanctuaries, if not more. Spells powerful enough to erase Darquesse from existence? HA! Darquesse has brushed off soul stealing attacks like they're nothing. Besides, it's not like the Egyptians could ever even cast those spells. In the most recent PJ and Kane Chronicles crossover, Sadie cast 3 spells. The first took her about 20 minutes to cast and did absolutely nothing. The other 2 made a couple of walls fall. Then she went into a catatonic state and almost burnt up due to using to much magic. Do you realise how pathetic that is? While the Egyptians are all off drawing pretty pictures on the ground Darquesse will be tearing their hearts out with her bare hands... flicking her hand and making them all explode into atoms, or more creatively, torrents of blood. The Egyptians have nothing on anyone from the SP universe.

Now can you imagine if all this powers attack Darquese at same time? Pegasus and eagles in the air, with archers in them shooting arrows in her.

The childrens of Hecate and the egyptian's magician can face the magic of Darquesse, the magician can tie her up with the Ribbons of Hathor, so the capture her or giving time to seal her in the Duat, or maybe the romans could use their five catapults to attack her.

Their magic is enough to face Darquesse? No, all they're going to do is give her new weapons to use against them. Darquesse can learn any type of magic after only experiencing it once. The Ribbons of Hathor only work against Egyptian gods and monsters. IIRC they broke against a monster because it was half Egyptian half Greek. They would do nothing to Darquesse. The Duat and The Mist would just give Darquesse yet another source of magic to pull power from. And again, the catapults aren't much good when they've all been turned into chairs.

Nico can travel in the shadows furtively and attack her behind, he can control souls too.

Are you forgetting that Nico almost becameshadows in the last book due to over using his shadow travel? Besides, Darquesse has dealt with shadow walking before, she can counter it easily. Darquesse herself can also teleport by the EoS. She was able to teleport to Mars for crying out loud. And Nico's soul manipulation? Again, he turned one Roman into a ghost and went into a coma for 3 days... and that was just doing it on some cannon fodder. Against Darquesse he'd be ripped to shreds before he can even think.

"Numbers are not worth anything here" So how can you see, you are wrong, there are just many enemies to her defend herself alone, she can make some serious problems, but she would die eventually.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: So, when does she made this?
Nico almost become shadows because she used his power very much, Many times, not just one, and he never transformed some living being in a ghost before, and he made this for the first time after ALL the travel in the shadows, he was tired, if you hate the Rick's books is your problem, i don't care.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Why all this hate for the kane's chronicles?

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: Well. thanks, okay if you hate PJO HOO and KC so much is okay, i respect your opinion, okay, She goes and destroy everyone and everything in the universe, are you happy now?
And thank you, because you give a reason to don't read this series. :)

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I realised this , and this is one reason i probably will never read her series.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: Well. thanks, okay if you hate PJO HOO and KC so much is okay, i respect your opinion, okay, She goes and destroy everyone and everything in the universe, are you happy now?

And thank you, because you give a reason to don't read this series. :)

I don't hate either the PJ series or KC series... In fact, I love both. But that doesn't change the fact that Darquesse is simply too powerful for them to beat. She's a high-end Herald tier character. She'd be able to give Silver Surfer a good fight (not saying that she wouldwin, just that she could win) When you're dealing with characters who can straight up destroy matter and energy there's not much a bunch of demigods and Egyptians, who typically win purely by PIS, could do to her.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: @leo-343: Because i don't like almighty characters, i don't like characters that can do everything alone and don't have limits in their power, and how you said that just one character can beat the the entire universe of Greek and Egyptian alone, so i probably would not like this serie.
Okay, So Darquessa go there, kill everyone, destroy Olympus, Kill tartarus, Pontus, Ra and Chaos himself and the entire universe of gods is destroyed by a girl, are you happy now?

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By allanvdsouza

@leo-343: So do you think that she can beat Chaos and Ra now? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know, i don't care anymore, okay, okay, she win, fuck her. -_-
Okay, so i will read this series, what is the first book?

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: i think that erase your existence should be considered a great made.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra: Ra is a former king of the egyptian gods and the most powerful god in existence. He was forced into retirement by Isis and after taking precautions to stop Apophis, he became a senile old man, who wound up in the House of Rest in the Duat. But after being hosted by Zia, he returns to his former self as a powerful god. He has three aspects: Khepri as the morning god, Ra as the day god, Khnum as the evening god, and Atum as the afternoon god, At the beginning there was only the Sea of Chaos, then the first land, the first obelisk, the symbol of Ma'at, came from Chaos, creation from destruction, and from it, Ra rose. If Ra dies, part of the universe will die with him.

And Chaos: Well in the PJO-HOO universe he is the first deitie.

I just want understand why do you hate PJO so much.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: When you say a single character can beat everyone you give this impression.

What after that? Would you say that the backyardigans can beat them? And after? Barbie? They PJO AND KCC-characters aren't weak if you want know.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: So, are you saying that the kanes characters are the weakest characters of all the books in the story? No one of them has a chance? Okay, i don't understand why all this hate, but is okay pal. O.o

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: So, are you saying that the kanes characters are the weakest characters of all the books in the story? No one of them has a chance? Okay, i don't understand why all this hate, but is okay pal. O.o

Okay you cant stop tagging me now you're getting annoying.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I am just playing with you man, XD, i really understand, sorry about that.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: Okay. i understand, sorry about that, i am just playing with you man.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By allanvdsouza

@leo-343: So, Zoro can do that, but no one in this forum can? Really? Aff fuck you guy.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By allanvdsouza

Guys i really think that Darquesse don't stand a chance against all them.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all said that Darquesse can do that and this.
But, whem Darquese fought against a entire army?
When darquesse transformed more than 10 people in chairs?
There are no prove that she can resist to even one attack of the demigods of magicians.

Saracen_Rue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all said that Darquesse can do that and this.

But, whem Darquese fought against a entire army?

When darquesse transformed more than 10 people in chairs?

There are no prove that she can resist to even one attack of the demigods of magicians.

When has anyone in the PJ universe fought someone as strong as Darquesse? All the gods in the universe are laughable.

Darquesse effortlessly atomised an entire squadron of clevers in the Mevolent AU.

And why the hell couldn't she resist the demigods attacks? Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold can only affect monsters, demigods and gods. Who's to say that it would even work on a sorcerer like Darquesse? And don't get me started on the magicians. All of them pass out after casting 2 spells that, at most, can cause a wall to collapse.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saracen_rue: "All the gods in the universe are laughable."
Zeus destroyed a city with just an light, he killed the entire human race, only two humans survived because he wanted them to survive. He can hurl mountains, he is strong enough to fuck almost anything in the creation. And he isn't even the most powerfull deitie in greek pantheon.Even Hestia that is said to be the weakest olympian would kick Darquesse's, but Hestia is very good to hurt a mortal.
Ra is so old like the universe itself, Ptah can creat anything , he just need say the name of the thing that he wants.
I just said some of them and you said this stupid thing, that they are laughable.
Anubis\Walt would just speedblitz her and fuck her soul.
And there are many demigods, many demigods.
"And don't get me started on the magicians. All of them pass out after casting 2 spells that, at most, can cause a wall to collapse."
Desjardins and Amos could destroy a entire city in their fight.
Sarah Jacobi, She is powerful enough to cause a tsunami in the Indian Ocean, and wipe out a quarter million people with that.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 Hey Leo, I've been thinking about Darquesse's black flames ability and wondered what your opinion on its power is? This stems from that Sauron vs Darquesse thread when Ghetsis said Sauron was too powerful for it to work (although he didn't offer any proof really). Do you think it can effect high-tier characters like Surfer, Strange or Legion or godly characters like Zeus or Sauron (i mention gods like these because maybe Darquesse can only destroy a certain amount of soul energy at a time and their souls could be too 'big' to be burned in one go).

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 I agree in regards to Surfer and the characters you mentioned.

Though I think I used bad examples from the get go, let's see...like if there was a character that had no innate resistance to magic or energy, the only thing unusual about that person is an unusually large amount of soul energy/power, like say a thousand times more than usual do you think Darquesse could destroy his soul (ignoring his bodily destruction).

Like does the amount of energy matter? I suppose Alucard from Hellsing would be a better example.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AlphaQ

@leo-343 Okay, thanks, good to have your opinion. Not to be off-topic but I thought Alucard was hyper-sonic reactions and could head-shot like Skulduggery could but with a bigger gun, barring personalities?