Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathGorath444

&    &     
vs. 
   &    &     The three most memerobale villans of each universe in a rondom encounter at the best!!!  Which team will regine?!!
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BattleMage

Probably team 2

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@BattleMage said:
" Probably team 2 "
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By superdemon

Team 2.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathGorath444

How do you guys figure? Won't Darksied's omega effcet do something for his side plus if luthor wants to find a way to be someone he will find it no matter what & then dr.ploaris , he won't at least stand a chance against magneto in a metal battle,believe me I think team 2 as well but I just feel there are certain reasons why team 1 would win also.
Ocelot100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ocelot100

with prep time team 2 

no prep time team 1

beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444: wouldn't Dr. Doom just be able to absorb the rays >.> magnito could rip the suit off of luthor and, thanos is immortal, and i believe Dr. Doom is could probably talk ploaris and luthor alone
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathGorath444
@beastiebeowolf:

But another sinario can be the exact oppiste like can't polaris just rip the suit off doom & Darksieds Omega beams would be to fast for Doom or Magneto to doge so wouldn't it be 3 on 1 then.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Courage_

Luthor would get demolished by Doom. Then it's 2 on 3. Magneto has more feats than Dr. Polaris. Darkseid and Thanos is a tough match but still, Marvel team wins.
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444: doom doesn't need to dodge he could absorb the beams >.> and polaris would get killed with a energy beam from doom and thanos can one shot polaris and luthor thus only being a 1 on 1 fight >.> between 2 immortals (truth is i am not that well versed on polaris so i might be wrong)
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By difficlus

Team 2 got this

Ocelot100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ocelot100

No Caption Provided
if Doom has no prep time, he cannot beat me!!!
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DeathGorath444
@beastiebeowolf:
Well I would hope Doom dodge cause the Omega beams are said to disinigrated or teleport anything that it touches almost immeditly plus yea what abot polaris ripping of dooms armor?
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@Ocelot100: energy beam to the face Doom kills Luthor no need for prep :D
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathGorath444
@beastiebeowolf:
funny how you say it the way you did "beam to the face!!!!!!" but any way what if luthor dodges & releases nano bites to swarm at doom to eat his armor or damage it & once again polaris riping armor off?!
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444 said:
" @beastiebeowolf: funny how you say it the way you did "beam to the face!!!!!!" but any way what if luthor dodges & releases nano bites to swarm at doom to eat his armor or damage it & once again polaris riping armor off?! "
armor is just armor he has real powers and magic ;D not to mention what i say down there V (that is not a v it is an arrow >.> <.< >.<)
@DeathGorath444: is the armor even able to be pulled off it has a force field around it and 2 nuke generators (i think that would kill everyone but darkseid and thantos) and he doesn't need to touch the beams to absorb them :) nor does the armor do anything with his absorbing abilities 
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Freefa11

Polaris is one of DC's most memorable villains? Really? 

Anyway, here's what I think basically happens: 

Magneto kills Polaris 
Doom kills Luthor 
Darkseid kills both of them 

Great, now we've got a Darkseid vs. Thanos thread.

Ocelot100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ocelot100
@Freefa11:   Great, now we've got a Darkseid vs. Thanos thread. 

lol, not again..
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@Freefa11 said:
" Polaris is one of DC's most memorable villains? Really?  Anyway, here's what I think basically happens:  Magneto kills Polaris Doom kills Luthor Darkseid kills both of them  Great, now we've got a Darkseid vs. Thanos thread. "
that is exactly what i said (well kinda >.> but it is the end results that match) and i think that is a tie fight >.> even thou one litterally can't die
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DeathGorath444
@beastiebeowolf:

okay well what if darksied came aat him pyhsical, I don't think doom has anything in his arsnal that can hurt him so once he's done what do say the other 2's chances are?
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444: thanos could squish doom with his thumb and magnito with his mind :D i am a doom fan boy so i focused on him (the owner of this account acutally likes sabretooth more but CDviper forgot his lap top xD) allthou that should not discredit what i have said BTW what is darkseids magic resistance?
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DeathGorath444
@beastiebeowolf:
Well you got me there but then again can't Darksied just controll Doom's mind with TP
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444: i think doom is a tad powerful (mentally) for that (noting that Doom has been a canidate for sorcerer surpreme i gotta ask) what is darksied's magical resistance? 
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DeathGorath444
@beastiebeowolf:

Well I really don't know to be truthful
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444: i would think superman esk but at the same time alot of power houses like Darksied look at magic and laugh so who knows >.> 
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DeathGorath444

yeah so I'm guessing with all that said you still feel as if doom can handle polaris & luthor   with doubts with darksied, but yea I almost for got the battle of the metal men(Polaris & Magneto) what about that battle since they are quite similar?
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444: dude Polaris is a ghost to me even looking at his page xD could you display some feats of his? also witch Dr. Polaris is this?
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DeathGorath444

Well here is Polaris feats 
1) Causes whole south pole to shift  http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?...polaris1hz2.jpg
2)   
Here's Dr. Polaris magnetically lifting those same explorers and then blasting them to pieces (also notice how he's talking about absorbing electromagnetic energy).

http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?...polaris3pr7.jpg

Here, Superman notices a HUGE magnetic storm in the sky over the south pole thanks to Dr. Polaris.

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?...polaris4ec4.jpg

Notice what Batman is saying here. He's saying that Dr. P is disrupting the south pole, and absorbing it. J'onn noticed significant climactic changes.

http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?i...polaris5yf9.jpg

Here, Kyle states that Dr. Polaris is in control of Earth's entire electromagnetic field. J'onn also states that their ship is made of ceramics, so Dr. Polaris shouldn't be able to control it.... WRONG!!!

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?...polaris6kp2.jpg

Dr. Polaris was able to control the ship because of trace micro metalloid elements within the ship.

http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?...polaris7xl1.jpg

Notice how Batman says that Dr. Polaris "IS" the south pole.

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?...polaris8vt6.jpg

Wonder Woman states that he can shift the entire axis of the earth. J'onn states "with each step he takes, the planet's axis follows." Flash says "That's BIBLICAL level destruction!!!" Superman notes all of the radical atmospheric changes that will happen as a direct result. Wonder Woman later comments that Dr. Polaris has the capabilities of a "planet killer."

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?...polaris9tx6.jpg

Dr. Polaris fries Batman's circuitry in his suit, shocks the hell out of Wonder Woman, blood rips J'onn, and takes control over Kyle's ring making him hit himself with it repeatedly.

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?...olaris10ba4.jpg

Uses tons of metal to smack Superman around.

http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?...olaris11fx3.jpg

Flash doesn't have anything on his suit that can be polarized. No problem for Dr. Polaris... he just hones in on the fillings in Wally's teeth and has metal follow him wherever he goes.

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?...olaris12hq2.jpg     

These are just some but yeah
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@DeathGorath444: even thou magneto has more feats i don't recall any being as impressive so i guess polaris
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathGorath444

well now it's 3 on 2 I GUESS
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By CDviper
@DeathGorath444: (DC annoys me with over powering their characters) yea but that wouldn't last like i said origonally it would just end Darksied vs thanos
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CDviper:
Youre annoyed cause you cant stand youre favourite characters losing .DC and MARVEL didnt sign a treaty to regulate power levels  

DARKSEID SOLOS 
and talking about powerlevels its not like marvel doesnt make some retard claim he stalemates galactus,has the power of a billion suns and has him owned by a hellicarrier.
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathGorath444
@entropy_aegis:

Well it could come down to darksied & thanos don't you think I mean I think thanos can block omega beams with a force feild so wouldn't it come down to fist to cuff with these two.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By entropy_aegis
@DeathGorath444 said:
"@entropy_aegis: Well it could come down to darksied & thanos don't you think I mean I think thanos can block omega beams with a force feild so wouldn't it come down to fist to cuff with these two. "

The omega beams can be blocked/withstood/absorbed but the omega effect cant .
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CDviper
@DeathGorath444: @entropy_aegis: it annoys me because they are at max power levels so if they improve at all they might as well be called gods and it has been desided that thanos can take darksied i looked threw all past Darksied vs Thanos battles and mostly everyone says Thanos
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CDviper
@entropy_aegis said:
"@DeathGorath444 said:
"@entropy_aegis: Well it could come down to darksied & thanos don't you think I mean I think thanos can block omega beams with a force feild so wouldn't it come down to fist to cuff with these two. "
The omega beams can be blocked/withstood/absorbed but the omega effect cant . "

and it says on darkseids page "For if an opponent would be worthy enough to face this final punishment, Darkseid would prefer to crush their spirit and force them to pledge their obedience. It has also been noted that a few beings that are key to the stability of reality are immune to the Omega Effect." i believe that DS ego would get in the way and thanos would take this
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DeathGorath444

Thanos if you ask me has kinda of a big high school jock ego if you ask me.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CDviper said:
"@DeathGorath444: @entropy_aegis: it annoys me because they are at max power levels so if they improve at all they might as well be called gods and it has been desided that thanos can take darksied i looked threw all past Darksied vs Thanos battles and mostly everyone says Thanos "

Ok but the overpowerd argument annoys me. and all of this sites most respected debaters have agreed that darkseid>thanos they are atphantom,zoom,buckshot,creator(IMO the most knowledgeble person i've seen) i didnt even know him and i'm still sad ,the thanos supporters have generally been recognized as the worst trolls in site history(klandicar,truwpwnage,batdance etc).
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CDviper said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@DeathGorath444 said:
The omega beams can be blocked/withstood/absorbed but the omega effect cant . "
and it says on darkseids page "For if an opponent would be worthy enough to face this final punishment, Darkseid would prefer to crush their spirit and force them to pledge their obedience. It has also been noted that a few beings that are key to the stability of reality are immune to the Omega Effect." i believe that DS ego would get in the way and thanos would take this "

Prove that important people are can survive,the only person who survived on virtue of importance was superman and he did it in a non cannon story(the darkside).darkseid himself is important to the universe (confirmed by the source itself unlike thanos),his page means nothing to me since i've read most of his appearences.and ego?? who doesnt have an ego in this fight.
Darksied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darksied

Magneto cancels out Luthor buy being able to break apart anything he makes while Polaris would have a harder time trying to dismantle all of Dooms armor. Darkseid stands there and uses any of his omega abilties 2 times and polaris and Doom are dead. 
Darkseid then fights Thanos and its undecided. Didn't they fight in a crossover for like 3 days and there was no winner?
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CDviper
@entropy_aegis: well i wasn't really arguing and if you wish to debate a simple opinion then you must be bored. i often accept zooms imput so i must of missed that and don't call me a troll dude i have been unbiased this whole time and i like Darksied more anyways  you can call me a troll for debating that doom can take Luthor and Polaris but don't call me a Troll for Thanos that is below me
@DeathGorath444: yea well what happens when a jock meets someone who can fight on par with him? they tend to go for the kill (at leeast that is what i would do)
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CDviper:
I never called you a troll,if you read through the posts of the thanos fanboys i just mentioned then you'll know exactly what i'm talking about,and i apologize if you were offended.
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CDviper
@entropy_aegis: eh it's ok
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CDviper:
Its all good.
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CDviper
@entropy_aegis: *thumbs up* i gotta ask thou isn't it kinda hard to kill someone that was made immortal by death its self?
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DeathGorath444
@CDviper:

Somehow that will backfire especally since thanos always thinks most fights with newcomers are easy where's I'll admit darksied's ego can be jocky at times but for the most part he is always serious even with new comers so thanos might make a move that will cost him, only then after he realize that it's serious & he's cosmic angry than it would ba a dangerous & deadly battle.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CDviper:
The effect doesnt really kill,it just depends on darky's will,he can teleport him away,time travel,absorb his power,genetically manipulate him .etc
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CDviper
@entropy_aegis: true and BFR (or how ever it goes) was not dismissed
@DeathGorath444: well coming from a first string WR in 11th grade i like to get my fights over real quick.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By superdemon
@entropy_aegis said:
" @CDviper said:
"@DeathGorath444: @entropy_aegis: it annoys me because they are at max power levels so if they improve at all they might as well be called gods and it has been desided that thanos can take darksied i looked threw all past Darksied vs Thanos battles and mostly everyone says Thanos "
Ok but the overpowerd argument annoys me. and all of this sites most respected debaters have agreed that darkseid>thanos they are atphantom,zoom,buckshot,creator(IMO the most knowledgeble person i've seen) i didnt even know him and i'm still sad ,the thanos supporters have generally been recognized as the worst trolls in site history(klandicar,truwpwnage,batdance etc). "
Only because they're right about him and DC fanboys hate to hear it. This site is swamped with DC fanboys.

DS's OE isn't getting passed Thanos' shields that can block blasts from being like Omega and full powered Galactus.
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DeathGorath444
@CDviper:

So whats the final verdict for you then, team dc or team marvel.