• 53 results
#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

who would win

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

hello

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done. A million times. Let it die. look for old ones. We've gone over this time and again

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

why dont you save me the trouble

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done. Thanos wins.

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks donnieman all i needed

#7 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"thanks donnieman all i needed"

your welcome

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (82744 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.  Obviously.

#9 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

why do people think darkseid has any chance against Thanos when it's constantly shown Darkseid is only a TopTier being & getting usually beatdown/embarressed by Supes anothr TopTier?

TopTier being can barely even effect Thanos & eats them for lunch any day of week as constantly shown... 

It's really sad some of these DC fans thinking D is anywhere near Thanos nowadays

#10 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't care what every one else says I place my vote on Ds...

#11 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neverpraying said:
"I personally don't care what every one else says I place my vote on Ds... "

So you don't care what the comics show yo simple go by who you lke more?   

sigh... 
#12 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins. 
=]

#13 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy:  I have more reasons then that.
#14 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#15 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. 

#16 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"Darkseid wins.  Obviously. "
Seriously dude, stop bumping 3-year old threads
#18 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.
#19 Posted by PowerHerc (82744 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
Seriously?  Why?  Judging by the responses, people still have some interest in them.  I like to weigh-in on topics thank pique my interest.  If the thread has a little bit of age, so what.  It's not so bad to revive a forgotten topic now and then IMO.
#20 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid he has way more resources and powers.

#21 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@stoneo said:
"  Darkseid he has way more resources and powers. "
I disagree. Thanos has good resources that can bust a planet and time travel to different dimensions. I also think he is much smarter.
#22 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first:
I simply say this because Darkseid has a whole planet as an army, he has both Darksied's elite and the Female Furies, the technology his planet has is inrcedible, and he has many powers.
#23 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

if i recall correctly superman has only fought avatars of darkseid never the real thing. the real darkseids power is unimaginable sooooooooo darkseid wins

#24 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@stoneo said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: I simply say this because Darkseid has a whole planet as an army, he has both Darksied's elite and the Female Furies, the technology his planet has is inrcedible, and he has many powers. "
But Thanos race are eternals. They are sort of like Gods. Thanos had the tech to take down a warrior madness Thor and Thor had the power gem. Thanos also has many powers.
#25 Posted by OGTitan45 (97 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
"

This has been done. Thanos wins.

"
That was posted 3 years ago and it still stands.
#26 Posted by Reactor (2485 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @stoneo said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: I simply say this because Darkseid has a whole planet as an army, he has both Darksied's elite and the Female Furies, the technology his planet has is inrcedible, and he has many powers. "
But Thanos race are eternals. They are sort of like Gods. Thanos had the tech to take down a warrior madness Thor and Thor had the power gem. Thanos also has many powers. "

Gods in Marvel are pieces of crap when it comes to having godlike traits. Some aren't even immortal, time-wise. Oh, and no PIS Darkseid wins.
#27 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would win. And if Darkseid uses his OB. Thanos would just absorb it and turn it into a shield.

Also here is why Thanos wins...

#28 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos, Spite, & Been Done To Death.
#29 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Darkseid wins. =] "
#30 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first:
Darkseids race are New Gods which are kind off like gods. They were able to defeat the Greek Gods and imprison them with their technology.
#31 Posted by Major Canuck (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd think they join forces.
#32 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio

" Thanos would win. And if Darkseid uses his OB. Thanos would just absorb it and turn it into a shield.

"
people keep forgetting the whole avatars of Darkseid thing. That was totally one sided when it came to feats he showed like one Darkseid avatar feat versus a ton of Thanos feats. He also used crappy ABC logic stating "Superman beats Darkseid (so wrong), Superma=Captain Marvel, Fact Captain Marvel gets beaten by Thor (so not true), Thor can't beat Surfer and, Thanos can beat Surfer (when he was a freakin jobber Surfer now is a complete beast). Thanos wouldn't even be able to kill Darkseid he's an essential part of DC. 

The Spectre couldn't put him down and Spectre >>>>>>>>Thanos. And also the reason why the omega beams didn't effect the Spectre was because he's an essential being as well which Thanos is not. Scans courtesy of Push from the Zeus vs Odin vs Spectre vs Darkseid thread
#33 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@Random Bucket said:

" @King-Stranglehold da first said:

" Thanos would win. And if Darkseid uses his OB. Thanos would just absorb it and turn it into a shield.

"
people keep forgetting the whole avatars of Darkseid thing. That was totally one sided when it came to feats he showed like one Darkseid avatar feat versus a ton of Thanos feats. He also used crappy ABC logic stating "Superman beats Darkseid (so wrong), Superma=Captain Marvel, Fact Captain Marvel gets beaten by Thor (so not true), Thor can't beat Surfer and, Thanos can beat Surfer (when he was a freakin jobber Surfer now is a complete beast). Thanos wouldn't even be able to kill Darkseid he's an essential part of DC. 

The Spectre couldn't put him down and Spectre >>>>>>>>Thanos. And also the reason why the omega beams didn't effect the Spectre was because he's an essential being as well which Thanos is not. Scans courtesy of Push from the Zeus vs Odin vs Spectre vs Darkseid thread "
Thanos also cant die since Death made it that way. He also took a full blast from Kosmos and Kosmos>Darkseid. Current Thanos cant die since he is the avatar of death.

Plus Spectre is mostly written badly. How are you suppose to be Gods messenger and on pair with the LT but you cant defeat Darkseid. Shame........

Thanos defeats Kosmos.
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1210/fight221vi4.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1314/fight222ew1.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4898/fight223fi2.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2113/fight224up5.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4269/fight225db6.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4225/fight226lb2.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6654/fight227wu0.jpg
#34 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@stoneo said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: Darkseids race are New Gods which are kind off like gods. They were able to defeat the Greek Gods and imprison them with their technology. "
I know that. He has a son. Thanos was able to defeat Norse Gods like Thor. Thanos has all of his kinds powers and is upgraded by death/ The OM is not going to hurt Thanos.

1.His shields.

2.He absorbs the beam.
#35 Posted by ArdennesKorps (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#36 Edited by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos also cant die since Death made it that way. He also took a full blast from Kosmos and Kosmos>Darkseid. Current Thanos cant die since he is the avatar of death.   Plus Spectre is mostly written badly. How are you suppose to be Gods messenger and on pair with the LT but you cant defeat Darkseid. Shame........     Thanos defeats Kosmos.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1210/fight221vi4.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1314/fight222ew1.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4898/fight223fi2.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2113/fight224up5.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4269/fight225db6.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4225/fight226lb2.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6654/fight227wu0.jpg "
he couldn't defeat DS because DS was saved by the Presence he's not badly written (he isn't given enough credit sometimes but he's not badly written) he can take down most people even at his weakest at his unbound stage he is a monster. That was also not Kosmos that was the Maker meaning he/she was mentally unstable and way way less powerful in that form. The only reason Thanos beat him/her  was because the maker was mentally unstable, easily effected by tk and was way weaker in a mortal form.
#37 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8784 posts) - - Show Bio
@Random Bucket said:
" he couldn't defeat DS because DS was saved by the Presence he's not badly written (he isn't given enough credit sometimes but he's not badly written) he can take down most people even at his weakest at his unbound stage he is a monster. That was also not Kosmos that was the Maker meaning he/she was mentally unstable and way way less powerful in that form. The only reason Thanos beat him/her  was because the maker was mentally unstable, easily effected by tk and was way weaker in a mortal form. "
That is true, but most people refuse to acknowledge how powerful DC characters are.
#38 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how long it'll take before darkseid's stairs and thanos' nypd will be brought up again?

#39 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Random Bucket said:
The Spectre couldn't put him down and Spectre >>>>>>>>Thanos. And also the reason why the omega beams didn't effect the Spectre was because he's an essential being as well which Thanos is not. Scans courtesy of Push from the Zeus vs Odin vs Spectre vs Darkseid thread "

And yet, later Superman killed Darkseid by singing. Guess DS was no longer considered "essential" at that point.

And how do you know that DS's Omega Beams would work on Spectre if he were "non-essential"? From what I can tell, practically everyone even close to DS's own power level is considered "essential." Convenient, isn't it? So how are we really supposed to determine the power of the Omega Beams when just about anything you'd expect to be powerful enough to resist them is deemed "essential" anyway?
#40 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Before Thanos was rejected by Death he would lose to Darkseid in a good fight, but Thanos after rejected by Death would beat Darkseid in a good fight, Darkseid with his old power and the anti-life equation vs Thanos with the Heart of the Universe ( Infinity Gauntlet )... now that would be a good one but i think Thanos in an all out fight to the end would take it home, but it would be no walk in the park lol... A true fight i would like to see would be Thanos after Rejected by Death vs PC Supes

#41 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" Before Thanos was rejected by Death he would lose to Darkseid in a good fight, but Thanos after rejected by Death would beat Darkseid in a good fight, Darkseid with his old power and the anti-life equation vs Thanos with the Heart of the Universe ( Infinity Gauntlet )... now that would be a good one but i think Thanos in an all out fight to the end would take it home, but it would be no walk in the park lol... A true fight i would like to see would be Thanos after Rejected by Death vs PC Supes "
How bout Thanos with IG vs Darkseid with Soulfire?
#42 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid for the win. 

#43 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio

These fights are stupid. Thanos is a knockoff, Thanos hasn't been jobbied as often by his supposed inferiors and both of their powersets are essentially arbitrary. There is no point of logic to base any opinion on. The answer is, "Who's the writer?"

#44 Posted by JonWilson (69 posts) - - Show Bio

i think thanos. if he was able to get the infinity gauntlets he must have darkseid beat.
#45 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of really torn on this one.  I wish DC had treated Darkseid like they did in his PC days, with some respect,  and kept him as a regular big bad who only got better, as Marvel did with Thanos.  As I said, i'm kinda down the line, and will go 50/50.
#46 Posted by RJMooreII (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" I'm kind of really torn on this one.  I wish DC had treated Darkseid like they did in his PC days, with some respect,  and kept him as a regular big bad who only got better, as Marvel did with Thanos.  As I said, i'm kinda down the line, and will go 50/50. "
You're right. Darkseid has been totally superceded by his clone both in terms of writing and demonstrated effectiveness. Darkseid is just a poozer now days, despite all his alleged power.
#47 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said: 

How bout Thanos with IG vs Darkseid with Soulfire? "

Darkseid would win that fight. The Soulfires were able to temporarily restrain an aspect of the Presence.
#48 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@ssejllenrad said: 

How bout Thanos with IG vs Darkseid with Soulfire? "

Darkseid would win that fight. The Soulfires were able to temporarily restrain an aspect of the Presence. "

I seriously doubt it.  Not enough feats to back him against Thanos's feats with the IG.   Not to mention DS still did a runner with the SF.
#49 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" I'm kind of really torn on this one.  I wish DC had treated Darkseid like they did in his PC days, with some respect,  and kept him as a regular big bad who only got better, as Marvel did with Thanos.  As I said, i'm kinda down the line, and will go 50/50. "
Post Crisis Darkseid has plenty of impressive feats
#50 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Push said:
Post Crisis Darkseid has plenty of impressive feats "

I never said he had none.